All Comments on 'The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 11'

by Kristanna

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MickyShyMickyShy12 months ago

I'm on a reread of this and just hit chapter 10, only to see this drop. I'm so excited this is continuing!!

fire1173fire117312 months ago

This is awesome! Def incredible to see the story continued! Love this whole series.

ChromevultureChromevulture12 months ago

Great story! I love this series

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yesssss! So glad you're back!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really love this series and was sad when you shuttered the patreon. Any plans to continue writing more regularly or is it more of 'when inspiration hits' thing at this point?

KristannaKristanna8 months agoAuthor

It's not so much about inspiration, but time. I can write when I am not that inspired, it's a process, and it requires multiple revisions, hours of correction, then stepping away, coming back to it, re-reading etc.

Sadly in my life I have many other priorities and uses for my time I consider better than hours of horny writing. In times when I have free time during vacations or periods of low activity in my work, I sometimes return to this. But I wouldn't count on a regular schedule. I am glad you enjoyed it though.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I just discovered and read through your story list. I enjoyed it although the gallons of sperm seems a bit unlikely, lol!

I appreciate that you have another life but hope that you can conclude the story and not leave it dangling!

Good luck!

KristannaKristanna4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and the support. Everything in this story is unlikely hahaha, that's kind of the point. Suspend disbelief and have fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous