The Cameltoe Ch. 03

Story Info
Not cool to dart naked past Dad to shower with my sister.
5.2k words
4.48
20.8k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday afternoon and evening had been wild. Two totally new chapters in my journal. It all started out innocent enough. I had invited my sister Mikayla to join my boyfriend Jimmy and I for a swim at the pond. Mikayla had inadvertently presented Jimmy and I with a perfect cameltoe as she pulled herself up onto the swim platform. Perfect in that we were witness to the detailed contours of her labia, clitoral hood and piercing.

Mikayla's beautiful body was breathtaking. Her bountiful breasts, sexy hips and thighs would have been enough all by themselves. But the discovery that my sister had a sex toy punched through her skin made me silently flip out.

So, while Jimmy swam around in the chilly water attending to his erection, I made the first move. I laid on my tummy topless, with my head in my arms. It was a warm sunny day, so what the fuck, I did it. My sister followed my lead. I wasn't expecting my boyfriend to up the ante.

Jimmy, without so much as a "Hannah, do you mind if I," pulled himself up onto the platform naked. With a partial erection he laid down on the deck two feet in front of our faces. Then just to fuck with us, he dozed off in the warm summer sun.

It was me who turned a casual display of nudity among friends and family into a lewd affair. Damn, Mikayla was right, I had acted like a total slut. I had been showing off, like a little brat, without thinking it through. Under the guise of avoiding a sunburn, I inappropriately woke Jimmy with an award-winning blow job. I sucked my sister into the intimate moment between me and Jimmy just because I could.

Later that evening my insane curiosity about Mikayla's piercing led me to her room for what shouldn't have been any more than a younger sister sex education class. An impromptu tickling session ensued that left me with my sister wiping cum off my face with my discarded panties.

Sunday evening was different. My curiosity wasn't so much about the piercing. Something, maybe insecurity or a sexual awakening, left me wanting to snuggle with Mikayla, skin to skin. But in reality, it was me wanting to touch and be touched by another girl. Any girl would have been fine, but I trusted my sister more than anyone else in the world.

After an hour of me having my way with Mikayla, she suggested we share a shower. I was giddy with the thought of soaping and washing her. Mikayla's room is where Sunday evening ended and the third chapter of my journal begins.

*****

Previously:

"Go get your robe and meet me in the bathroom. And for God's sake be quiet!" Mikayla instructed.

Naked, I stepped passed her and unlocked her bedroom door.

"I don't need no bathrobe." I quipped.

"Ouch! That really hurt." I said as I rubbed my butt cheek.

"Quiet. Remember, if you get caught. I'm telling mom that I told you to put on your robe." Mikayla scolded.

"What if it's Dad?" I said snidely.

"You actually are a total slut, aren't you?" Mikayla gasped.

"Who me? No way, I'm a good girl." I said with such sweetness that I almost gagged us both.

I moved through the doorway before her hand could inflict a second smack on my naked bottom.

We were halfway to the bathroom when the door to my parent's bedroom slowly began to open. I stifled a gasp and stopped dead in my tracks. Not having seen our parent's door move, Mikayla put her hand in the middle of my back and pushed me forward. It was too late to go back. My mind was racing, bathroom or stairwell? Could I make it to either one before it was too late?

"Hannah!"

*****

Mikayla shouted my name, in a loud whisper. Shouted with an urgency that she didn't think I understood. She had also seen the door opening and didn't understand my hesitation. Vaulting out of her push, I took the stairs on the fly with my breasts bouncing and my toes gripping the carpet in the turn. I felt Mikayla's robe brush my bare ass as she stepped into the space where I had been.

An instant later Mikayla shouted, "Dad! You startled me!"

I assumed that Mikayla was using her body and voice to cover my naked exit from the hallway. I turned left at the bottom of the stairs into the foyer.

"Sorry Honey, I thought I heard you and your sister arguing, but I don't have on my hearing aids." Dad replied.

"Nope, I'm just heading for the shower. If you need to use the bathroom, go ahead." Mikayla said, while blocking his view of the stairwell.

"No, I'm just heading downstairs to the kitchen."

"Do you want some company?" Mikayla asked, still blocking his way and stalling for time.

"It's late, go take your shower. Will I see you before you head back to campus?"

"Maybe, but if not, I'll be home on Wednesday. Mom invited me and a classmate over for dinner." Mikayla answered.

Her father stood in the doorway and gestured for Mikayla to continue on her way. "Ok, see you then. Good night honey."

"Goodnight Dad." Mikayla said as she passed by him.

I only heard part of Mikayla and Dad's conversation. By the time I realized he was coming downstairs it was too late to hide. I darted to the coat rack next to the front door looking for a coat. The only cover-up was Mikayla's thigh-high designer plastic raincoat. It was shiny white with large white buttons. I put it on, opened the front door, and then closed it like I'd just entered the house. I didn't have time to button it so I gathered the open edges in the middle of the coat and clutched them closed. I met dad as he stepped off the bottom stairstep.

"Hi dad, what are you doing up so late?" I asked calmly, clutching the raincoat closed.

I must have looked like a deer caught in the headlights. But Dad didn't act like he had a clue about my nakedness.

"Ah, I was going to ask you the same question. I'm on my way to the kitchen, how about you?"

"I just ran out to check if I'd locked my car. I hadn't. Got to pee. Later dad." I said as I shot past him up the stairs.

"Goodnight Hannah." Dad said as I blew by him.

I swear I heard him mumble something like "Crazy girl."

*****

The bathroom door wasn't locked. I opened it, closed it and then leaned my back against it. Unclutched, Mikayla's raincoat opened and exposed me from my toes up between my breasts to my throat.

"What the fuck were you thinking? And who said you could wear my raincoat?" Mikayla giggled.

"I don't think Dad knew that I was naked under the coat, he didn't say anything. Holy shit Mika, that was close. Thanks for covering my ass."

"Dad can't hear, but there's nothing wrong with his vision. He knew. Look at yourself in the mirror." Mikayla scolded.

I clutched the coat closed and examined myself in the mirror. Naked from my toes to the hem of the coat, maybe a little more thigh when I moved but no pussy flash. Bare to six inches below my collarbone but no cleavage.

"Dad didn't see anything. But he might have guessed it." I said with more confidence than I felt.

Laughing at Mikayla's look of total exasperation, I struck a pose in the mirror. With my feet slightly parted I turned at an angle to the mirror. I stood tall with squared shoulders. It was my best attempt at striking a runway pose.

Performing for my sister, I put my right hand on my hip and shifted my weight to my left foot. Still clutching the raincoat in my right hand, it opened, uncovering my right leg, breast and collarbone. I was pleased by the way my naked cameltoe accented and became the star of my impromptu fashion statement.

"Do you really think that I could model professionally?" I laughed as I struck several more poses.

Instead of scolding or putting me down, she returned to being my sister. And just like when we were little girls performing silly stage plays, she began laughing at my antics.

"Ok, you've just ruined the way I think about that coat. I'll never be able to wear it again without thinking about your cute little ... fashion model body." Mikayla scolded.

"You were going to say, 'Cute little pussy,' weren't you?" I chuckled.

Mikayla reached out for her coat. Unable to hold her laughter, in a not so stern voice she said. "Give me back my coat and get your butt into the shower."

Anticipating some form of physical retribution, I stepped into the shower covering my butt cheeks with both hands.

*****

Before Hannah's father returned to his bedroom, he stood quietly listening at the bathroom door. Fearing one of the girls would open the door and catch him eavesdropping, he only lingered for a moment.

"What was all the commotion about." Hannah's mother asked.

"The girls were running some sort of a smoke screen. He answered as he took off his robe and got back into bed.

"At one in the morning?".

"All I know is that Hannah was just coming in from outside and all she was wearing was a raincoat. I think that Mikayla was trying to cover for her."

Hannah's mother sat up and turned on her bedside lamp.

"She was naked, are you sure?"

"Well, she might have been wearing underpants, but she was definitely barefoot and braless." Her dad replied.

"Roger, what in God's name could she have been doing outside dressed like that?"

"She said that she forgot to lock her car. That she had run outside to lock it. I got the feeling that she was hiding something. But don't ask me, she's your daughter. You go figure her out if you want answers. I'm not so sure that I want to know. After all, she is nineteen."

"She's your daughter too, just because she's a girl doesn't give you a pass to avoid asking obvious questions." She said using her mom voice.

"What did you want me to say, "Hannah why are you coming in from outside dressed like that?" He said with the sternness of an irate father.

"Absolutely, that would have been perfect."

"Alice, there's no scenario where I want my nineteen-year-old daughter to tell me that she lost her clothes at a party, or some other excuse that would cause me to get involved."

"I'm going to go check on her." Alice said as she started to get out of bed.

"Why? She seemed healthy and lucid to me, albeit a bit frazzled because she just stumbled upon her dad unexpectedly."

"I'm her mother, I want to make sure that she's really ok."

"Suit yourself. Hannah's in the bathroom giggling with Mikayla."

"What!"

"They're in the bathroom, the shower's running and they were laughing about something. Probably about how they pulled one over on their stupid old dad."

Alice slipped back under the covers and turned off her lamp.

"I thought we were done with these kinds of conversations. They're adults now, why don't they act like it." She complained.

"They're home, and they're young. Hannah's always been the loose cannon. She must have sucked Mikayla into her vortex. But they're saints compared to you and me when we were their age. Remember?" He chuckled.

"Go to sleep, I'll talk with Hannah tomorrow," She replied, and then added defensively, "We were a lot more mature back then."

"Of course dear. Your memory is much clearer than mine." He teased.

"Fuck you." She muttered sarcastically.

"Anytime you're in the mood."

"It's late and you have to work in the morning." She whispered as she rolled over facing away from him.

Roger reached over her hip, pulled up her nightie and gently ran his fingertips through her soft curly pubic hair without focusing on her clitoris. The way that she kept it trimmed never failed to captivate him. He thought of it as a soft auburn cloud that protected the secret entrance to her core. Shaved only on the edges it ran from just below her bikini line in a vee to the crevices on the outer sides of her labia. She kept it trimmed to an even depth all the way down across the top of her folds.

No panties to contend with his fingers knew what they kneaded to do. He knew that if his playful touching was tolerated for more than fifteen-seconds she would be good to go.

"Damn you and your talented fingers."

"Only ten seconds." He thought to himself, as he smiled in the darkness.

He accepted her invitation and moved his fingers lightly over her hood, down through the soft auburn cloud into her folds. He knew that his educated touching at the entrance to her core for a moment or two would make her wet.

"They're not as talented as my tongue." He snickered.

Alice rolled over onto her back and pushed the covers off her hips and legs. Pulling off her nightgown, she drew her knees up and spread them.

"Ok Robby baby, here's my best backseat pose. Consider this a test, show me what you remember from our pre-marital past." She whispered, using his nickname from way back when.

As Roger moved into position Alice squeezed the sheets with her fists and dug in her heals. If his memory was as good as hers, she knew that she'd need the support.

"Fuck me like you did when we were eighteen." She challenged.

"Jesus Ali, do we really have to go down to the car? It would be a lot more practical to stay right here." He teased.

Alice shivered, not because she was cold, but because she had not heard him use her nickname in a long time. It was if they had both just stepped through a time portal at the same time.

"I love you baby." She whispered as he put his lips on her sex.

"I love you too." He buzzed the words between her folds.

Roger took complete ownership of his wife's pussy. Her moans and squirming signaled that he was in a groove. His foreplay technique could be summed up in one word. Multi-tasking. He used all of is available appendages to touch, lick, and fondle simultaneously. He varied the sensations by occasionally pressing his rock-hard cock against her hip or thigh; his tongue through her folds or over a nipple; his fingers along the sides of her labia or up over her belly to her breasts.

Foreplay for them, had never been about penetration. In their youth Roger's cock could stay hard for hours, so Alice developed a signal that let him know when it was his turn. She used to tell him that his mouth and hands were the cake and that his cock was the frosting. Her signal was to arch her back and lift her hips as if she was trying to move away.

Roger was gently sucking and nibbling on her clitoral hood when Alice arched her hips. He immediately inserted two fingers into her vagina and found her g-spot.

"Now! Frost my cake baby." Alice gasped.

Roger slapped his stiff cock against her folds a few times and then buried it balls deep into her wet vagina. Like the piston action of a steam engine drive shaft, his powerful thrusts started slow and then gradually build up to a full head of steam.

Alice shifted her grip from the sheets to his butt and rode the Robby Special until his whistle blew.

"God Robby, you're as good as ever. We need to do that more often." She murmured.

Roger reached over and turned Alice's nightstand lamp on.

"No... Really?" Alice squealed as she covered her head with her pillow. "You still want to look at me after all of these years." She whispered with an insecurity that surprised him.

Roger gently tugged the pillow out of her hands and with as much lust as love in his eye's he looked at her.

"Ali, you haven't aged a day, you're gorgeous. Look at you. Your fuck-me red hair and freckles, killer boobs, a body that screams and a pussy that makes it hard from me to concentrate on anything else when I'm around you. "

"Shut up. You have to say that. I just let you couple your engine to my caboose and play Engineer for the first time in a long time." She sighed.

"No Baby. I didn't. I lust after you all the time. I want this as much as you do, we just haven't made it a priority and made it happen.

"I'd make you carry me to the shower, but since the girls have it, I'll have to sneak in with you before you go to work." She whispered after she turned off her lamp.

"Sounds like a plan. Goodnight." He said as he leaned across for their traditional goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight." She whispered.

*****

Mikayla hung her robe on the back of the bathroom door.

"Hannah, don't make it too hot." Mikayla said through the frosted shower glass.

"Ok." I replied.

Mikayla slipped on her raincoat and examined herself in the mirror. She struck a pose, with her hip shifted and boobs exposed. Just like her little sister had done a few moments ago, she struck a few silly naked poses. She caught Hannah's reflection in the mirror. Hannah was watching her from the shower entrance.

Startled, she dropped one hand to cover her folds and the other to muffle her squeal.

"Bring in the cream rinse and conditioner. By the way, nice boobs and cameltoe." I teased.

Mikayla listened to her sister's laughter as she gathered up the toiletries. But she already knew how she was going to pay her back.

The shower was Dad's pride and joy, his ultimate remodel project. It was equipped with an eight-jet shower system with an adjustable rainfall shower head and wand. The bench along the side was large enough for sitting and it was the right height to prop a leg up for shaving. I positioned the shower head at a slight tilt and put the eight body jets on gentle pulse.

The water from the shower head felt like a warm rain falling against my face. All of my tension and any residual stickiness quickly rinsed away. The pulsating mist from the body jets enveloped my breasts and hips like a warm wet blanket. Eyes closed, I lifted my hands to my head and let the water cascade between my fingers as I combed them through my hair.

I could feel the air pressure change against my back when Mikayla entered the shower. Anticipating her touch, I didn't jump when her soapy hands slid around my hips over my navel and up to my breasts.

"My turn, keep your arms up and don't turn around." Mikayla whispered, "Oh, and in case you're wondering, I love playing with your firm perky breasts, they feel different than mine. They're really nice."

I was at a loss for words. I said, "Thank-you."

I lifted my hands and stepped back just enough to cause the rain to fall directly against my nipples. I was giddy with anticipation. Another girl-girl moment.

Mikayla reached around me and lathered up a washcloth. She dropped to one knee and manually coaxed my legs apart. She washed my legs, each in turn from my ankles to the tops of my thighs. She was careful not to allow the washcloth to brush my sex. She reach back around me and re-soaped the cloth.

Like a catholic podcast on how to wash your sister's body; she washed from the tops of my hips across the flat part of my pubis, up across my bellybutton, lower ribcage and around the other side to my back and butt. I stood there with my hands in the air silently cursing her for her sensual but nonsexual technique.

"Mika, please..." I moaned just loud enough for her to hear me.

"Patience, I'll get there." She whispered back.

It did not tickle when she pressed the washcloth into my left armpit and washed up to my wrist. She soaped the cloth again and repeated the firm cleansing of my right arm. I was giddy with anticipation, only two body groups left and they were yearning for her touch. It made no difference to me, pussy or breasts, I win.

I almost screamed out of frustration when she again reached around my body and rinsed the soapy washcloth. I suspect that she sensed my sexual tension because she broke the silence and said.

"You can lower your arms now. But no groping, 'Nacho Turn,' isn't that the silly TV ad that you quoted?" Mikayla chuckled.

"Remember when you made me hold my butt in the air while you slowly pulled off my panties? Remember, I told you that paybacks were hell?" She added.

"Ok. You got me." I sighed, "Can you call us even?"

With a gentleness that left me gasping for breath, Mikayla cupped my sex from behind and began washing my breasts with the soapy cloth.

"Can I turn around and watch you?" I moaned.

"Not yet, think of yourself as blindfolded, close your eyes if you want. Forget I'm your sister. Just let go. Like I did. Just flow with the sensations." She whispered into my ear.

12