The Cameltoe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikayla removed her hands completely. My next sensation was two soapy hands massaging my breasts at the same time as her soapy breasts were massaging my back and shoulders. I focused on the sensations rather than the situation. Taught nipples slick with soap, moved across my back in a circular motion. They allowed me to track the center of her boobs across my back. The swirling and caressing created by this sensual front to back massage was mesmerizing.

My eyes were closed and water was cascading over me. As Mikayla worked her magic, I leaned back-and-forth under the shower head. I don't remember when it was, that I lost track of her hands, my breasts, her boobs, my back. But I do remember slamming my knees together and pushing back when I felt a thumb slip into my vagina and press my g-spot.

Spreading her fingers, along each side of my clitoris she pressed her fingers against my pubis. The leverage produced between Mikayla's thumb and fingers had me on my tiptoes climbing the shower wall.

"Mika! OMG that feels amazing. Don't stop, push that thumb in and out, jack my clit, no, yes, yes that's it. Please baby Jesus don't stop. Don't stop."

Mikayla removed her hand from my crotch, grabbed the shower wand from its holder and said; "Sissy, sit on the bench."

"But that felt so good, why did you stop?" I whined.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. Now quit your whining or I'll leave you to a cold shower." Mikayla whispered. She then finished adjusting the water temperature of the wand.

It's your job to use the wand to keep us both warm and wet.

"Shit Mika, I'm already wet and hot. Where are you going?" I said as Mikayla left the shower.

"To get a towel to kneel on." She whisper shouted back.

I sat down with my knees spread and my hands cupping my breasts. I was a horny mess. My g-spot was screaming for attention but I wasn't going to do myself in front of my sister. I sprayed warm water on my clit.

"Mika, hurry up." I complained.

Mikayla returned, folded the towel into a pad and knelt on it. Positioned between my legs she reached out and tweaked my nipples.

"Cute little suckers. What am I supposed to do with them? Do you want to watch me have some fun?" She asked sweetly.

Thinking that she was going to eat me, I got frustrated and fired back, "No, I think I'll go read a book. What the fuck, Mika, just do me."

Mikayla stood up and calmly soaped her nipples. Then she pulled me to a standing position and hugged me. Her breasts were slippery and her hard nipples teased mine. She continued to soap my tits with hers until I reached out and touched her pussy.

She broke the hug, pulled up my offending hand and spanked it. "No, not your turn." She chuckled.

"Ouch! That wasn't nice!" I protested.

"If you touch me again before I say it's ok then you can take a cold shower." She threatened.

"Ok, ok, you win." I muttered.

She turned me facing the bench. I was confused. What was she doing? I waited and watched while Mikayla picked up the wet towel and laid it on the bench. She took the wand from me and soaked the towel.

"Bend over and rest your forearms on the towel!" She commanded.

With my legs spread and my ass in the air my pulse began racing like crazy. She hadn't even done anything. She sprayed water over my back and elevated bottom. She was taking her sweet time but I kept my fucking mouth shut.

"Tell me sis if I gross you out or if you want me to stop. Promise me." Mikayla said with way too much seriousness.

"Well little miss fifty shades, do you want me to Pick a safe word. Like Red, Whoa Girl or What the Fuck."

Reeling from a painful hard wet slap on my ass, I realized that Mikayla wasn't in the mood to be mocked.

"I'm sorry Mika. Yes, I promise to say stop whenever I want you to stop."

Mikayla began by washing my back and shoulder with a soapy cloth, the sting of the spank had faded away. I then felt her bare hand gently push the soap bubbles up over my butt. She positioned the wand so that warm water was flowing down my back around my neck and over my shoulders. Wand water was also flowing down between my butt cheeks over my anus and across my pussy.

"Oh My God!" I thought to myself. My nerves were on full alert.

Silently, Mikayla slid a soapy finger over the crest of my bottom and traced it slowly to my anus and stopped. It was a gentle non-invasive pressure, but it lit up my entire body like a lightning strike. She must have expected my reaction, because when I clamped my legs together, she pressed in slightly on my button instead of pulling her finger out.

"Ohhh!" I muttered.

Mikayla put the wand down without removing the pressure on my button. I felt the flat of my sister's other hand pat on the inside of my thighs above my knees. She still had not spoken. She was coaxing my legs to open wider.

"Relax, Hannah, relax and spread your legs to a back-court tennis stance."

I moved my feet to a wider stance, bent my knees slightly and balanced on the balls of my feet. I inadvertently relaxed enough to lessen my grip on Mikayla's finger. I wanted to say "Ewe, that's icky. But it feels nice, press a little harder." But I didn't utter a word.

I bounced a little on the balls of my feet when she jammed her thumb back in my totally soaked vagina and regripped my folds, fingers splayed.

I couldn't help myself, I started giggling.

"Ok, give me a clue. What's so fucking funny?"

Mikayla froze in place. Her finger was still lightly pressing on my button and her splayed fingers and thumb held a bowling ball grip on my pussy.

"Star Trek trivia, that's all. Please don't stop, you're only half a second from making me cum."

"Star Trek. Christ Hannah, I know you're a geek, but in what episode did Kirk have his thumb and forefingers engaged like this. Please enlighten me?"

"The Vulcan greeting sign. You know, "Live long and prosper." Your hand is splayed across my folds with your thumb in my hole. My clit is centered between your splayed fingers. It just occurred to me that I was going to think of this moment whenever I see that sign again."

Mikayla abruptly removed both her hands from my body and sat down on the bench laughing.

"No, Sis. Don't stop. I won't make another sound, honest." I pleaded.

"Hannah, I was about to give you an intense sexual moment and you went all geeky on me. It's ok, it's totally you. Geeky fashion cameltoe model, trekkie not trendy, nineteen going on fifteen, running naked in the halls. You need to do the undergrad work, before you hit the grad stuff.

"Mika, I didn't mean to make you mad. I was just joking."

Standing wet and cold in front of my sister I was feeling rejected and alone. Mikayla could sense my feelings. She stood up and gathered me into her arms. Even though we were hugging naked, the full body hug didn't feel sexy. Mikayla's nipples were soft and the hug was comforting.

"I'm not mad honey, why don't we finish our showers, dry off, and put on our PJ's? You can sleep in my room tonight."

I could tell by the way she said it that the question was rhetorical. Our girl-girl session was over.

"Ok. But I wasn't lying about the way I'm going to view star trek episodes from now on." I giggled.

"Oh, me too." It will be our secret giggle forever." Mikayla pledged.

*****

Alice, still in her robe, kissed Roger at the front door.

"Have a good day Robby, I'll be thinking of you all day." Alice murmured.

"You shouldn't send your husband off to work with a hard-on." Roger teased.

Alice closed the front door, leaned back against it and crossed her arms.

"What a terrific way to start the day." She thought to herself.

Then it occurred to her that she needed to address an issue. Hannah. She needed to have a mother-daughter talk with her little streaker.

Alice climbed the stairs to Hannah's room. She knocked lightly on the door. No answer. She tried the knob and the door opened. Hannah's bed covers were turned back but she wasn't in her room.

Alice went back into the hall and could see that the bathroom door was open. Hannah wasn't downstairs, so she must be in Mikayla's room.

Alice stood outside Mikayla's room and listened for several minutes. She took a deep breath and without knocking, slowly opened Mikayla's door. She almost fell to her knee's sobbing.

Her two angels had kicked off their covers and were laying on Mikayla's bed sound asleep. Hannah was curled up against her sister. They were wearing the matching "Christmas Onesies," that she had given them last December as stocking stuffers.

Alice backed out of the room slowly and closed the door. No mother-daughter talk today. Butter-milk pancakes and bacon sounded like a better idea. She'd wake them when breakfast was ready.

*****

[Author's Note: This story is part 3 of "The Cameltoe." All characters in this story are fictional and over the age of eighteen.]

12