All Comments on 'The Camera'

by Caroline Covington

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Erotic

Well-written, brief, and erotic. No intercourse, but beautifully described female excitement.

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 19 years ago
Brilliant and erotic obsession

The central character's desire for the camera's attention becomes increasingly powerful and increasingly convincing throughout. This is erotic and delicious work!

LukieLukieover 19 years ago
a quick rush!

wonderfully written...short-descriptive and enjoyable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ohhh yummy delicious...

such a great grasp of human nature as the seduction of the camera erases all trace of inhibition... I loved this story extremely erotic...

happy2bhubbyhappy2bhubbyover 19 years ago
What to shoot for

MMMmmmm that sweet little red bulls eye!

Gambyt64Gambyt64over 17 years ago
A vision of beauty and lust...

... a sexy story and a standing ovation' ending. Cheers again for your flowing and sensual erotic tale.

MarkHughesMarkHughesalmost 11 years ago
Exceptional

It takes quite something to take this well-established theme and lift it above the ordinary, but you certainly succeeded. Taut, concise, precise, explicit, very very sexy indeed. The writing style mirrors the narrator's experience: controlled and restrained to start with, then becoming more flowing and impressionistic as she loses control and her arousal takes hold. Loved it. Thank you.

ManosHandsManosHandsabout 4 years ago
Another great story

Very well written. Short and sweet. I have to agree with a previous comment that you have taken a common theme and made it your own.I love the imagery...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaroline Covington@Caroline Covington
I began writing my stories out of tedium with my scientific career. My work requires writing toneless, emotionless reports and articles that have begun to bore me. On the other hand, the erotic stories I write are a tonic for my soul and libido, allowing me to experiment with ...