The Camera Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome sweetie. I hope we get a chance to work together again some day." She said with a smile and winked at him.

At the end of this session Roderick - whom Justin had gotten to know quite well over the last few months - had finally been allowed to cum. His original one month of chastity had turned into a full ninety days. Three months of being let out for a few hours a week, cleaned, edged and locked away again. Now his current contract was up. It was probably for the best since the audience was growing bored with the dynamic between Mistress Sadie and Roderick.

As Justin was getting ready to ask who she would be filming with next, he was taken aback by feeling someone brush past him. Richard stood before Sadie and Justin watched in shock as the man bowed his head to the woman. "I look forward to our time next week."

As Rick turned to go passed Justin again, their eyes met for a fraction of a minute then Rick looked away, flushing.

--

"Mistress Sadie." Justin said, sounding less confident than he normally did.

She picked up on his tone. Over the months he had slowly gotten into the habit of calling her Mistress Sadie. "What's up Tin Man?" She asked, looking him over with dark eyes. Tin Man was a nickname she had given him. It was her nickname.

"I, uh... I was wondering..." He trailed off then cleared his throat. Six months now he had been working as her camera man. Three different men after Roderick (one of which was indeed Richard), each one making Justin more envious. For weeks now he had been trying to decide how to approach her. "I, well, I've always been on the outside looking in... I've never had any desire to be in the films I shoot but... With you..."

She smiled and reached up, brushing his hair from his face. "You want me to dominate you?"

Justin's cheeks flushed and he ran his tongue over his lip. "I'm not entirely sure what I want, miss. I just... Watching you these past months has reawakened feelings I thought I would never feel again."

"So young to be speaking in such absolutes..." She said and chuckled a little. "I've always believed that deep down all men desire nothing more than to serve... To make themselves useful and please someone. Am I your someone, Tin man?"

All he could do was nod. Though he swallowed hard after a moment. "But I don't want a long-term... Just a temporary thing..."

"I understand. You want a trial run before considering any kind of .. contractual obligations?"

Again he nodded, not sure what else to say.

"Very well. I will speak with Rick. I'm sure he can assign me another camera man for a shoot or two. Now tell me, when is the last time you came?"

--

Justin had never had any desire to be in a film before. In fact, of all the things that were about to happen, that is the one thing that he was most nervous about. To put his mind at ease, Mistress Sadie had agreed to allow him to wear a mask and she promised not to use his real name. In order to even be allowed to do this shoot he had been required to sign a short-term contract anyway. It was an open-ended contract stating that he had the right to end it at any time, though it also left it open for Sadie or the production company to end it at any time as well. It gave them permission to release the film for sale as well as denoted the fact that he was, indeed, over the age of eighteen.

After the shoot last week, Sadie had given Justin a plastic chastity cage with the assurance that she had the key and the instructions to go home, jerk off then put it on. He hadn't done so. Even now, as he was walking back into the company a week later, he was not sure why he hadn't. Nerves most likely. What if she didn't have the key? What if he got stuck in the thing? Besides, he wouldn't see her for a week, how would she know? So instead he had put it on the morning before his shoot. Mistress Sadie would never know.

Today she was wearing a tight black skirt and an emerald green corset. This outfit was a lot more like the ones he saw on a daily basis and should have done nothing for him but he had started to become aroused by the mere idea of Mistress Sadie so seeing her in this woke his arousal.

"You ready for this, Tin Man?" Mistress Sadie asked as he entered.

Trying to exude confidence, he nodded. "I sure am." He said, smiling at her. Although stepping onto the stage without all his camera equipment felt strange. "Should I undress?" He asked, knowing that some guys started naked while others were stripped as part of the film.

"No, I want to remove your clothing during the shoot. Rick has agreed to allow us a full five hours today, so that we can take things nice and slow. He knows how uncomfortable you are with this and doesn't want to risk losing you as a camera man. If you ever need to take a break, say the word 'Mercy'. I'll stop whatever I'm doing and let you catch your breath or relax or whatever you need until you are ready to start again. If you decide you're done and can't continue the shoot, say 'Game Over.' Do you understand?"

Justin nodded, committing the words to memory. "I understand."

She looked him over and then frowned just a little. "Do you have some equipment or gear you can wear that won't be damaged by my removal?" She asked.

That was an off question. "Uh, yeah. I think so."

"Great, go get what you can find."

Shrugging, Justin left the room. When he returned he was wearing his utility belt that held extra cords and attachments as well as electrical tape. He had taken his name off his vest (it velcroed on so it wasn't a big deal to remove the name badge) but other than that, he was wearing the came clothing he would typically wear for when filming a shoot.

Sadie smiled when she saw him, "Perfect. Now for the mask and... oh, do you have a hat?"

He blinked and shrugged, pulling his cap out of his back pocket. He didn't tend to wear it inside. It had the production company's logo on it.

"Yes." She said and then walked over to her own case and pulled out a simple, yet oddly sleek, ski mask. When Justin put it on, he shifted it a little so that the holes lines up with his mouth and eyes then put on his cap.

"Great, you look perfect Tin Man. Now lets get started. I want you to start by standing center stage with your arms behind your back. After I strip you down, I'll be securing you to the rotary wall. Todd will be filming us and I hope the wall will allow him to get proper close ups this time. Are you ready?" She asked again.

This was all becoming so much more real now. He had wanted Sadie's attention, sure, but even with his identity remaining secret the idea of hundreds if not thousands of people watching him be teased and edged was daunting and made his stomach knot up. Even so, he slowly nodded his head. "Yes Mistress Sadie." He said.

"Great, why don't you take a seat and have a drink while we wait for Todd to get his camera set up?"

--

"Action."

Standing under the stage lights was something Justin had never experienced, nor ever had any desire to. Now he stood there, directly under a spot light with his legs spread to be positioned perfectly under his shoulder and his arms were crossed behind his back. It reminded him of the 'at ease' posture shown by soldiers in pretty much any movie he'd ever watched.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have an extra special treat for you today." Mistress Sadie stated, clearly talking to the camera. Her voice - which was sweet and soft when speaking between shoots - had returned to the sultry, deeper tone that had started to haunt Justin in his dreams. "Joining me today is Tin Man." She said and ran a hand over his broad back. He had agreed to let her use his nickname in the shoot, no one outside of the crew would know him by it and the crew already knew he was doing this shoot. "Tin Man here is the man responsible for all my wonderful camera footage for the past six months. He's a tough nut to crack. For months now I've been trying to convince him to do a shoot with me and he's finally agreed." These words made Justin shift a little. That wasn't true. Though now that he thought about it, it did sound more interesting he supposed. The man that denied Mistress Sadie now about to be denied by her?

"Last week when I finally convinced him to let me play with him, I gave him a chastity cage with the instructions to jerk off and put it on. So tell me, Tin Man, did you follow my instructions?"

Feeling slightly guilty but also relieved that he was wearing a mask so she wouldn't see his face, he nodded and said, "Yes Mistress Sadie."

"Wonderful. Well, let us begin." She left his cap in place and instead pulled a spare wire from utility belt and teasingly wrapped it around his waist, using it to give a light tug, forcing him to take a stumbling step forward, closer to her. Her knee slid between his legs and her slender form pressed closer to him as she leaned close to whisper into her ear. Despite the mask, he could smell her perfume. "You remember your safe words?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes Mistress Sadie." He whispered back.

Dropping the wire to the ground, Sadie instead undid the vest that would normally have his name on it. She tossed it aside and ran her hands over the form-fitting black t-shirt he wore underneath. Lugging around heavy camera equipment on a daily basis required him to be rather well-toned. The muscles of his arms that were visible were firm and taught from his posture. Her fingers curled around the bottom of his shirt and slowly began to lift the material up and off, exposing his bare chest.

Her hands began to trace his muscles and she let out small noises of approval that had him swelling with pride despite the fact that he knew she made similar noises when she was doing this with other models. He held his position, not having been told to move and felt more like a piece of meat being examined but at the same time it was a little exciting to feel her hands and eyes taking in his bare chest. On a table nearby a bottle of oil was sitting on a warming plate. It would keep the oil at a warm and relaxing temperature. She squirted some into her hands and began to rub it over his chest. The feel of her small, soft hands running over his skin and smoothing the slippery liquid all over him had him gasping in pleasure.

Mere minute had passed since feeling Sadie's direct contact and yet he could already feel his cock trying desperately to strain against his plastic cage, pushing hard against the seams.

When she was satisfied that his chest was smooth and shiny, she rubbed the oil down his arms, stopping at his elbows. He couldn't see himself but he was imagining how if he were the camera man covering this shoot he would be shifting his angle to get a better angle to show off the shininess of his skin while not causing too much glare.

He felt her rub her hands over his pants, wiping them clean of the oil. He gasped in surprise and glanced down, feeling oddly shamed to have her using him as a rag to wipe her hands. She ignored him, which only added to his shame and embarrassment, and instead began to undo his utility belt, soon allowing the heavy belt to fall to the floor with a large thump.

Next he expected her to remove his pants, but she didn't. Instead she went for his heavy boots. They were similar in style to military boots - which helped add to the impression of his military stance - but they weren't quite the same. They had steel plates over the toes to help protect them against falling camera equipment but they weren't designed for combat. He looked down, watching as she not only untied his right boot but spent the extra time to pull the lace free from the boot entirely. Why would she do that? Was it a power play? What kind of power did it give her to remove his laces? Tilting his head to the side slightly, consciously aware of the camera watching them and feeling sweat start to trickle down his neck from the warm stage lights, he watched as she did the same thing to his other boot. Both laces were then casually rested across her neck, freeing her hands to remove his boots from his feet and toss them off stage.

His feet felt strangely cold as one and then the other socked foot met the cool concrete floor. Now she began to undo the belt actually holding up his pants and like his laces, she pulled his belt off entirely and set it on the floor next to him. Her slender fingers then undid his pants and he took a deep breath as she slid them down to his ankles.

Surprisingly, she left his boxer briefs in place for now, allowing him to lift one foot and then the other to remove his pants completely. After them she removed his socks so that he stood there in his boxer briefs, a mask and a station cap. He imagined how strange he must look, glistening and shiny from the waist up with his underwear intact yet nearly naked. His legs were coated in a thin layer of dark hair. The hair was obvious because of its dark color but it wasn't thick and didn't make him look hairy but masculine. The muscles there were as well defined as the ones in his arms.

She began to rub him through his underwear and his eyes rolled back. He might not be able to feel the contact with his cock, but his balls certainly liked the attention. They weren't swollen or even very full. He had jerked off just this morning before locking himself away. Unlike the other men she had on stage with her - all of whom had previous experience with chastity cages and edging - this was the first time Justin had ever tried anything like this and indeed the first time in years that another person had touched him and he didn't want to embarrass himself by cumming before she could even touch him!

Still, it felt good to have a hand other than his own touching his balls.

After a few minutes of teasing, she finally removed his underwear and knelt before him, looking at his caged cock. Clearly she was accustomed to teasing a man wearing a cage like this because her fingers found the seams where the cage parted to allow him some air flow and she gently began to rub at those spots, his flesh pressing against them in an attempt to escape. It was such a strange sensation to have his cock locked into the small confines of a cage like this and feel only the barest hint of a teasing touch along the length of it! Leaning in, she ran her tongue over those spots and he felt his legs quiver in excitement as a noise of lust escaped his lips.

"Tell me, Tin Man, when did you put this cage on yourself?" She asked.

He blinked in surprise at the question. "Last week, like you told me to." He lied.

"Mmm, I only told you to jerk off before putting it on... I never specified when to put it on." She purred.

Was that true? He racked his brain, thinking over her words carefully. She was right, of course, he had interpreted the order as 'do it tonight' but she had only told him to do it. So would he have been okay with telling her the truth? Would she have been okay with his answer? Would she be able to tell he was lying? Would she be mad that he was lying? All this flooded through his mind as he watched her pulled a silver chain from her neck and reveal the key. She removed the key from the chain and he watched with mounting concern as she opened her mouth. As she set the key on her tongue, his concern turned into full-blown panic and he took a step forward. "What are you doing?" He asked, incredulous.

Her only answer was to close her mouth and swallow.

His eyes grew wide. "What have you done?" He practically shouted. Suddenly the all-too-real possibility that he'd be trapped in this cage for days, or longer - depending on whether or not she was able to retrieve the key on the other end - hit him. "Why?" He asked.

"Because I know you are lying." She said and he felt himself go cold.

"How?" Was all he could say.

She laughed and stood, looking him in the eye. "Well, I didn't know for sure, but you just confirmed it for me. You're easy to read, Tin Man."

His shoulders slumped a little and he looked down. "I'm sorry." He said quietly.

"Oh, I'm sure you are dear... But you'll be even more sorry by the time I'm through with you. I've got five hours to teach you a lesson."

Five hours. All the previous scenes he had shot with her had consisted of her edging a man's bare cock. Some had chastity cages on when they started, others didn't but they were all bare when she began the teasing. What would she do with him for five hours with his cock locked in a plastic cage?!

"Mercy." He said quietly. Too quietly for the camera to pick up.

Sadie turned to look at Todd and make the 'cut' hand sign and his co-worker turned the camera off. With the red light no longer glaring at him, Justin sagged a little.

"Mercy already Justin?" Sadie asked in her softer, sweeter 'between scenes' voice. Justin always imagined that this was her real voice and that the sultry one she affixed in scenes was an act to be more sexy.

"Please, you have to have a spare key or something. We can't do a five hour shoot with me like this." He said quietly.

She sighed. "I can't tell you if I have a spare key or not. I like pure, organic responses. Even pausing like this adds a surrealism to the scene that I try to avoid."

"I, I understand. It's just, well this isn't what I expected."

"Do you want to stop, you know the words." She asked and met his gaze.

He ran his tongue over his lips and took a deep breath before shaking his head. "No. I'm ready to resume."

"Good." She said and she turned to look at Todd and gave him he 'action' sign. Then she returned to the same position she'd been in before his plea - as best she could - and said, "Time for the lesson to begin." Her sultry voice was back. "Stand against the wall."

He glanced over at the wall in question. It was a wall, yes, but it was so much more than a wall. It was what they referred to as the 'rotary wall'. It was like the spinning wheel from Wheel of Fortune or - more precisely - like one of those wheels seen in circus acts where someone stood against it, strapped in and then they would set it to spin and the ace knife thrower would use them as target practice.

Walking over to it, Justin stepped up onto the step stool before the wall, standing with his back against it. He'd never personally used the wall before but he'd seed others use it so he knew what to do. There were platforms on the wheel itself for his feet to rest on and bars for him to grip with his hands. Grasping these bars, he lifted one foot and then the other onto the platforms at the bottom. Sadie then pulled away the step stool he had used to climb up here and proceeded to fasten straps around his ankles, thighs, wrists, lower arms, upper around, torso, pelvis and forehead. He was so thoroughly strapped to the wall that not only could he not escape but if - or when - Sadie decided to turn the wheel, he would not slip of budge more than a couple inches in any direction.

Looking down at her he realized that this position put his crotch at face-height for Sadie.

"Can you see that clock?" She suddenly asked and he blinked in surprise then looked to where she was pointing. There was a very plain looking white clock on the wall. Had that always been there?

"Yes Mistress Sadie." He replied, trying and failing to tilt his head to one side.

"Good. Then we will play a little game. I will say 'start' and you will look at the clock to see what time it is. I will then start touching you and teasing you in some manner and you will keep track of the time. When I say 'stop' you will tell me how much time has elapsed. I will be using my own stopwatch to keep track as well. If you are within thirty seconds of the correct amount of time, you will earn a point. If you are more than thirty seconds off, you lose a point. We will keep playing until you get four points. Do you understand?"