The Camera Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallowed hard and tried - and failed yet again - to nod before answering with, "I understand."

"Good, then let's get ready to play, shall we?"

He could only watch as she pulled his shoe laces from her neck and tied them together. Then she slipped an arm behind his back, positioning the shoelace so that the knot holding them together was in the small of his back. Her next action was to lift his caged cock up and tie the ends of the shoe lace to the cage. This pinned his plastic-coated cock to his own pelvis, lifting it up and out of the way for her to have free access to his balls. "Okay... start."

His eyes flicked to the clock and he just had enough time to take in the time before he felt her starting to rub at his balls. He gasped and his eyes slid closed. It was still so strange to feel another person touching him, especially in his current bound state. Allowing someone else to have so much control and feeling so vulnerable to them was a new experience to him. It was so very strange. Her touch was light and delicate and seemed to go on for ever. His eyes kept flicking to the clock to try and keep track of the time but it felt as though the minute had had simply stopped moving and the thin little hand to count the seconds had been removed, making it feel oh so much more like the time had simply stopped.

"Stop." Sadie's voice was so sudden and unexpected it left him gasping. She didn't stop touching him though. "How long was that?"

"Six minutes." He said quickly, having felt ever second of those six minutes as though they were six hours.

The woman looked at the stopwatch in her hand and smiled. "Very good. That's one point. Start." Her hand continued to rub at his balls and his eyes flicked quickly to the clock on the wall again. Once more he stared at the clock as she rubbed his balls, which seemed to be getting more full by the second. "Stop."

He was ready this time. "Seven minutes." He gasped before she could even ask.

"Good, but try not to get ahead of me dear. Two points."

He was half way there already. If she kept increasing her time by a single minute then he only had to endure this game for another seventeen minutes. He could make it, right?

"Start." She began to lick at his balls this time. He had never imagined it could feel so good to have someone do something like this to him. None of his previous partners had paid any attention to his balls and now it seemed like they were all Mistress Sadie had any need for. Moans of pleasure flowed shamelessly from his mouth as he enjoyed this strange new experience. Yet there was an odd level of pain to it as well as he felt his cock straining hard against the cage but unable to fully harden.

"Stop." She said, pulling back a third time. His eyes shot open and he quickly looked at the clock. He hadn't been paying attention. Had the minute hand been between the five and the six, but had it been one notch away from six or one notch away from five? Taking a small breath, he wagered that she had continued her pattern. "Eight?" He said, though it sounded more like a question.

"Mmm, you're starting to lose track, aren't you? That is correct. Three points." She said and ran a single finger over the underside of his balls, sending a shiver down his spine. "Start."

One more point, he only had to endure one more- Good God above, what was this woman doing now? She had engulfed one of his balls in her mouth and was sucking on it! The sound of her mouth as she sucked was arousing and the feel of her mouth clenching and releasing as she sucked. It was almost orgasmic in and of itself. For the first time he became aware of a clear fluid leaking out the end of the plastic cage that engulfed his cock. "Oh fuck..." He muttered under his breath, watching her suck on his ball. There was a certain level of delight on her face that made this all the more intense. It seemed to go on and on. He kept hoping, praying that she would give some attention to the other nut too. Noises of pure lust were escaping him now but the only words to leave his lips were small non sequiturs like 'fuck' or 'oh God' or just 'ohhh'. If that last one could even be counted as a word.

Then she pulled back, releasing his ball with a popping noise. "Stop." She said and lifted a hand to wipe saliva from the corner of her lip. "How long was that?"

He blinked in confusion and turned his gaze to the clock. He had no idea what number the hand had been on. "Uh..." He muttered. Taking a deep breath in an attempt to settle his racing heart - and rushing blood - in order to think straight, he shook his head. "Uh," He said again and then swallowed. Taking a chance that she had kept to her pattern again, he said, "Nine."

"You are a clever boy." She purred and he relaxed a little. Did that mean she would remove his cage and really pleasure him now? "But not clever enough." She said and held up her stop watch. It said just over eleven minutes. He whimpered. "That means you lose a point. Back down to two."

Shit. He needed to pay more attention.

"Start." She said and returned to lavishing attention on his balls. She pulled the other nut into her mouth now and treated it to the same attention she'd given the first. Clear liquid continued to leak out of his cage and he moaned in a combination of lust, need and frustration.

"Fuck... Just take the cage off, please... I could enjoy this so much better without it..." He moaned, feeling himself straining against the hard plastic. She just looked up at him with her eyes gleaming with amusement but continued sucking on his ball. Minutes dragged on. He had thought the first six minutes had taken hours, but it was like he'd been in this place for days, teased and unfulfilled.

Again she pulled off his ball and wiped her mouth. "Stop." She looked up at him and this time she giggled. He wondered then if he was as glassy-eyed as Roderick had been during that first shoot. "How long was that?" She asked again.

His eyes turned to the clock. It was our of focus and he had to blink a few times to clear his vision enough to see that the minute hand was one notch past the twelve. What had it been on when this started? The previous It had been... one notch passed the nine? "Fifteen?" He asked more than told.

She shook her head and held up the stop watch again. Just after twelve minutes. "Oh fuck..." He moaned. From being one away from finishing this, he had fallen to a single point, all because he was having trouble concentrating. "This isn't fair." He whined uselessly.

"You're down to one point." She said, ignoring his whine. "Start."

His eyes immediately returned to the clock. Two notches passed twelve. He could remember that. She took both his balls into her mouth now and he gasped and bucked - as best he could with all his restraints. There was a little bit of tightness to this, his balls certainly weren't meant to both be squeezed into a mouth just big enough for one of them, but the uncomfortable feeling of it was overshadowed by the pleasure of it. Two notches passed twelve. He thought, making a mantra of it in his mind as she sucked and squeezed his balls, gently pulling on them just hard enough to be erotic. Two notches passed twelve. She began to turn her head from side to side, tugging a little harder. Two notches... or was it three?

This stretched on forever and when she finally released his balls again he was gasping and panting. "Stop." She said and then used her hand to wipe saliva from her mouth again. "How long?"

"Two notches..." He gasped without thinking as his eyes took in the clock. Two notches passed twelve. It was now on the three. That was... That was... Each notch was a minute and each number was a set of five minutes... Why was this so hard? Doing the math in his head, he wearily said, "Thirteen..." It was thirteen, wasn't it?

She held up her stopwatch and to his relief it was just passed thirteen. "Back up to two points." She told him. He was half way again but this time he didn't have near the same confidence or resolve. Would he make it or would he fail again?

"Start." She said and he looked at the clock again. The minute hand was still on the three. This should be easy to remember. Three. Three. Three...

This time Sadie ignored his balls. Instead she leaned in closer and began to lick at a spot behind them about half way between his balls and his anus. A gasp escaped him. Why the hell did that feel so good?! Her tongue ran over and pressed at the flesh there and it felt like something deep inside of him was being stroked, his stomach was starting to feel warm and his balls were tightening. Three. Her hand came up and began to stroke at the seams of his cage, delicately teasing the small bits of exposed flesh from his cock that were trying to press free of the plastic. "Oh my Godddd..." He whined, his head swimming with pleasure. Three.

The pleasure was so intense it made him feel as though he were approaching the edge of orgasm, even with his cage locked up. Three. Yet it was just not enough to send him over the edge. Three. It was like trying to scratch an itch and managing to scratch the area around it but somehow miss the itch itself.

Then, all at one, it all stopped and he felt dizzy. "Stop." Her voice, so familiar to him now was welcome and broke through his daze. He focused his eyes on the clock. "How long?" She asked and he squinted.

"Three..." He muttered under his breath and she cocked her head to the side.

"Three?" She asked and his eyes grew wide.

"No, that wasn't my answer!" He said quickly. "The minute hand was one three when we started." He explained. It was one notch before the six now. Five. Ten. Fifteen. "Fifteen... Wait, no, fourteen." He gasped, hoping she would accept him correcting himself.

"That was close dear, but I'll accept it. Three points." She held up the stopwatch and it was twenty-nine seconds passed fourteen minutes. If it had been one or two seconds more would it have counted? "Okay, start."

His eyes returned to the clock again. The minute hand was on the six. Six. Six. S- Her tongue was running over those gaps in his cage! "Oh god!" He cried out and tried to buck, wishing with all his might that she had taken the cage off. The heat of her mouth felt Sooo good. Six! Her hand began to rub his balls. Six. His body shuttered. Six. Her finger started to rub that spot between his balls and anus. Six. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Six.

His pleasure was mounting, he was getting so close and yet... "Oooh God..." How could he be so close to cumming and yet be unable to? He was panting and trying to thrust. Her tongue was traveling over the top of the cage, tasting and licking at the precum leaking out the top.

Then, at last, at long last, she pulled back and said, "Stop." Part of him regretted her leaving him. He needed more. And yet, he knew he'd never be able to cum from this. Panting, he looked up at the clock. "How long?" She asked.

Blinking, he took in the clock. It was one notch before ten. One notch before ten... that meant... What did that mean? Six. Yes, that's where it had been originally. So... Five... Ten... Fifteen... Twenty. Yes. Twenty. No, wait, it was nineteen. Right?

"Tick tock dear, I won't wait for you answer forever."

He looked at the clock again. The minute hand was on ten. Twenty. Wait, no. Nineteen. Taking a deep breath, he said, "Nineteen." Praying that he was right.

She smiled and held up her stopwatch. Nineteen minutes and ten seconds. His whole body shook with relief and he sagged in his restraints. "Good job, Tin Man. That's four points." She said and reached up to stroke his cheek.

"What... What does that mean for me?" He asked, breathless.

"Well, now I'm going to stop that game. Tell you what, if you can tell me how long we were playing that game, I'll reward you."

His eyes grew wide. "What, really?" How was he supposed to figure that out? He'd been paying attention to the time, sure, but hadn't really paid attention to what time it was when they started!

"It's not that hard baby, all you have to do is add up all the numbers you just gave me." She said in a charming, sweet voice. Was that her normal voice?

"Uh..." What were the numbers he had just given her? Thinking hard he tried to remember. "Six..." He muttered. Yes. That was the first one, the one that had been oh so easy now that he looked back on it. After that she had been consecutive. "Seven, eight, nine..." He paused. "Wait, no nine." That had been the first one to trip him up, the first time she had shown him the stop watch. What had the number been? "Not nine... Eleven." He said and then nodded, more to himself than anything else. From there it had been consecutive again, hadn't it? He hadn't relied on the pattern this time, but yes, it was. "Twelve, thirteen, fourteen." He paused again. Yes, fourteen had been his close one and then his last one was, "Nineteen." Okay, so he could remember all the numbers. "Six, seven, eight, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, nineteen." Eight numbers. Eight perfectly normal, every day numbers. He just had to add them together now.

Six plus seven. Thirteen. Was there a seventeen he could pair it with? No. Thirteen, seven- Wait, the seven was in the thirteen. Okay, start over. Six plus seven was thirteen plus eight was... Thirteen plus eight... Twenty-one! God this was so hard and she wasn't even touching him now! Okay, okay. That was the first three numbers, five more. Twenty-one plus eleven. That was easy. Thirty-two. Okay, that was half the numbers added together. "Thirty-two, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, nineteen." He said out loud.

"Mmm, I'm starting to grow bored..." Mistress Sadie whined and her hand wrapped around his balls. His eyes shot open and he watched her, moaning.

"Oh yes..." He moaned and she smiled, gently squeezing.

"You have an answer for me now?" She asked.

Answer? Answer to what? Oh fuck! Thirty-two plus twelve. Thirty-two plus twelve. Thirty-two plus two was thirty-four plus ten was forty-four. Three more. Her hand began to clench and unclench on his balls and he gasped in pleasure again. Damnit! Couldn't he get a break long enough to think? Clearly not. Forty-four plus... What was the next number? Twelve, thirteen. Right, the next number was thirteen. Forty-four plus thirteen. Fifty... Seven. Yes. Okay, only two more. He could do this!

Sadie took one of his balls into her mouth. Fifty... Fifty... Oh God, where was he?! Fifty... Seven, that's right! Fifty-seven plus... Fourteen... Okay... Well fifty-seven plus four was... Sixty-one. Sixty-one plus ten was seventy-one. What was the last number again? Sadie pulled his other ball into her mouth to join the first one. Nineteen? Yes! Nineteen plus... Plus... Sixty-one. Okay, okay. Nineteen plus sixty-one. Nine plus one is ten. Seventy plus ten is eighty, leaving ten... Which made a grand total of, "Ninety!" He gasped and clenched his hands. "Ninety, we played that game for ninety minutes... An hour and a half... Fuck, you've been playing with my balls for an hour and a half?" He asked, incredulous as the realization finally dawned on him.

She pulled back and smiled up at him, her eyes glowing with delight. Though she didn't say anything. Instead she untied his cage from the shoe laces and began to take the plastic-coated organ into her mouth. She took the whole of it in. Not just a little. All of it. The sight of seeing a woman take him fully into her mouth - even if he was trapped in a cage that made him considerably smaller than normal - was so hot that if he could feel it he was sure he would have shot his load down her throat then and there.

"Please, did I get it right?" He asked in desperation, not sure if she was still teasing him or if he had earned his reward. This certainly felt like more teasing.

Her head began to twist left and right and her tongue was movie around noticeably but he could barely feel anything. That is, until she started to pull back. Suddenly he felt friction against his cock. Friction that told him that... The cage was coming off? He watched in astonishment as this woman, this magician pulled back and, yes she did indeed have the cage in her mouth. She turned her head to the side and spat it out. The plastic clattered to the floor and instantly he could feel blood rushing to his cock and he was soon as hard as he had ever seen, harder even.

Sadie ran a single finger along his length and he cried out in pleasure, his cock visibly flexing.

"Let's play another game..." She said and Justin whimpered.

"Please no? I just want to cum. Please, I need to cum."

"You still need to be punished for lying to me." She said and he opened his mouth to protest. Hadn't his punishment been to watch her swallow the key? Wait, it finally occurred to him, if she had swallowed the key how had she unlocked the cage? He was so dumbfounded that he stood there with his mouth open but no words coming out. "I know... I want you watching the clock again. You can cum precisely when the minute hand reaches the six." She said and he quickly looked at the clock.

"Half an hour?" He asked, incredulous all over again. She had played with his balls for an hour and a half now she wanted him to wait half an hour to cum?

"Yes..." She said and he moaned.

"I can't... I won't last that long."

"Oh, it's okay. If you get too close you can just tell me and I'll stop to let you catch your breath. In fact, if you get too close, say 'red' and I'll stop." Another safe word? Why did he have to say red when he could just say Mercy and she'd stop for a few minutes? Wait, no. Mercy would make her stop the recording for a few minutes. He could call Mercy now to... To what, prolong his torment? Although, it wasn't the only safe word he had either. He could say Game Over and end this once and for all. Then surely she'd have to let him cum... Right? No... What if he said Game Over and she just let him go and made him finish himself? How unsatisfactory that would be. Could he survive another half hour of torment though?

"Okay." He said finally, hoping and praying that he would survive this encounter.

She smiled and began to run her fingers up and down the length of his cock. Slow, delicate touches that on a regular basis wouldn't much of anything to him yet had him itching for more and throbbing.

Suddenly something occurred to him. "Wait, what happens if I cum before the time?" He asked, looking down at her.

"If you are naughty, I'll have to punish you again." His eyes grew wide. His punishment for lying was to be teased unendingly for thirty minutes. What punishment would he face for cumming without permission? He shuddered. He couldn't let that happen. Steeling himself, he tried to ignore how good it felt for her to stroke his needy cock. Slowly up... Slowly down... Up... Down... Up.. Down.. Were the strokes getting faster? They certainly weren't any more firm. Up. Down. Definitely faster! He was panting now as the fingers traveled quickly up and down his needy flesh.

There was that warmth in his stomach again. The rising need to cum. He was getting close. He should say something. What if he didn't? At least he'd get an intense orgasm. Then he could say Game Over and end it all. But would she ever play with him again if he did that? "Red!" He said against his better judgement. She stopped and he leaned his head back against the wall, sweating. The mask covering his face only helped in making him sweat more and he almost wished it could be taken off.

"Hold on." She said and he didn't have time to ask what she meant before his world was spinning. His body tensed and he pulled at his bonds. No, it wasn't the world spinning, just the wall he was attached to. Of course. There was a clicking noise as it turned and turned. It didn't stop until he was upside down. When Sadie stood up straight this put her crotch in his face as surely his crotch must be in hers. He found himself staring up her short skirt and he could see a pair of white panties that were so wet that he could make out every curve of her pink lips underneath.