The Camera Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remembered his first day with Mistress Sadie and the man that had been given the choice of tasting her or cumming. He had known what his choice would be but now that he was looking at her, smelling her, he didn't know if he could answer that question if pressed. "Can... Can I please taste you, Mistress Sadie?" He asked and she laughed.

"God ahead dear." She said and he tried. He really did. His head was locked in place though and he couldn't do it, try as he might. Grunts escaped his lips as he tried, completely forgetting the fact that he was supposed to be watching the clock to know when he could cum. "Please..." He whined, not even fully sure himself what he was begging for.

Reaching down, she pulled her wet panties off and tossed them aside. Then she stepped closer, pressing her crotch to his face. He began licking and tasting her instantly and felt her doing the same for his cock. He moaned into her cunt and thrust his tongue into her. She took his cock into her mouth. He began rubbing her insides with his tongue, she ballooned her cheeks then sucked them in. At that sensation he pulled back, letting out a moan and a curse. When he did, she released his cock.

After catching his breath, he returned to licking and tasting her slit, she started licking his cock like a giant icicle. He plunged into her folds and began sucking and thrusting his tongue into her, she took his cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. It wasn't long before he felt like he was close so he pulled back in order to rasp out the word 'red'. She stopped as well and he hung there for a moment before returning to licking her. She began licking him. "Fuck!" He cried out, having to stop himself from cumming. He hung there panting and despite the fact that he hadn't said red again, she didn't start up again either.

Slowly the sluggish wheels in his brain began to turn. She was matching his pace, wasn't she? After catching his breath and deciding he was far enough from the edge, he returned to liking her, slow and tentative. She began to lick his cock, slow and teasing. He plunged his tongue into her, pulling it in and out. She took his cock into her mouth and bobbed up and down on it. Yes. She was definitely mirroring his motions.

Now knowing what the 'game' was, he was able to set a pace. He found himself enjoying himself more than he expected. It wasn't just feeling her giving attention to his cock, he was legitimately enjoying tasting her, smelling her, pleasing her. This was a strange new feeling for him. Never had he had an inclination to pleasure a woman like this but he sometimes found himself so wrapped up in her pleasure that he almost didn't stop in time and nearly came himself! Time slowed to a crawl and yet seemed to stretch out into infinity. He didn't want to stop but oh fuck, he needed to cum so badly. Plus blood was flooding his head. His head was pulsing with each beat of his heart and he felt like he might pass out.

Pulling back, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, breathing in the heady scent of her arousal. She was close, he could almost feel it. Taking another deep breath, he made himself go on. Plunging back in, he began to pleasure her like he had never done before. He gave it his all, wanting to bring her to orgasm, wanting to feel her sweet nectar gush across his face. He didn't care that his redoubled efforts had her redoubling her efforts on him as well. He could feel his own orgasm approaching and he didn't care. He was going to let it happen, all that mattered right now was making her cum.

His orgasm tore through him and nearly tore him apart it was so intense. His semen flooded out of his cock and he could feel it pouring down his naked body. He pressed on and was rewarded with the feel of her juices flooding his mouth and face. The taste of triumph!

Then he passed out.

--

When Justin came to he was laying on his back on something soft. His arms felt sort, his body ached and his head felt like a horse had kicked him. He groaned and rolled onto his side. He became aware of the fact that he wasn't naked. He should be naked. Wait. Why should he be naked? The shoot! Sitting up was probably the worst thing he could do right then and his eyeballs felt like they were going to explode out of his head when he did so. It sent him falling back onto the soft embrace of whatever was underneath him, groaning and clutching at his face.

"Don't try to sit up dear, you were left upside down for too long, your body couldn't handle it." That voice. He knew that voice.

"Mistress Sadie?" He asked, opening his eyes again but not trying to sit up this time.

"It's me, sweetie. You gave me quite the scare, I was afraid I had given you a heart attack."

"I... What happened?" He asked, feeling confused.

"You passed out. I'm not really surprised to be honest. You were upside down for over an hour, the stress was too much for your body, especially after you came."

It took a few minutes to comprehend her words. "Over an hour?" He asked.

"That's right, you surpassed my challenge. I wasn't expecting that."

He didn't know what to say she he was quiet for a long minute. He looked around and realized he was still on the stage and the camera was still set up but there was no sign of Todd. He heard other voices nearby. "How long was I out?"

"Only a little over five minutes. Just long enough for me and Todd to get you down and dressed. He went to fetch the on-site paramedics, he should be back soon."

He nodded and regretted it instantly. It made his head pound more.

"Here, why don't you sit up a little, rest your head in my lap so you can drink some water." She said and helped him sit up enough to set his head in her lap. She brought some water to his lips and he drank a little.

Soon the paramedics arrived and they looked him over before deciding he was fine, just needed a little rest.

Needless to say, that was the end of that shoot. He was pleased to note, however, that they had gotten over three hours of footage so there would still be a film to release next week.

--

After what happened with his first recording, everyone was a little weary about him doing another scene with Mistress Sadie. As much as he himself wanted more time with her, he couldn't help but feel that it had, indeed, been too intense for him so he didn't ask for another scene.

Life returned to normal and as much as he loved watched Mistress Sadie work and even still fantasized about her, he never had the desire to be in another scene with her.

--

It was Saturday afternoon. He had slept half the day and was now at the grocery store picking up some food to last through the week. He was in the vegetables aisle when he heard a voice that sounded familiar. He paused and turned to look.

There at the other end of the aisle was a beautiful young woman with black hair and pale skin. At first glance she reminded him of Mistress Sadie but her smooth hair was pulled into two neat braids and her face bore no makeup. She was wearing a simple t-shirt, jeans and a denim jacket. Shaking his head a little, he turned back to what he was doing. Then she spoke again. That was definitely Mistress Sadie's voice, her between scene voice.

Walking over, he stopped his cart just short of her. "Mistress Sadie?" He asked and she turned to look at him.

"Justin." She said in surprise but then she smiled at him. "That's not my real name, you know. Just a stage name."

"Oh." He said dumbly. Of course. He glanced between her and the blond woman she was talking to.

"Oh, sorry, Justin, this is my friend Paige. Paige, this is Justin. He's my camera man."

Realization lit the blond's eyes. "Oh, Tin Man." She said and he flushed. After his video had been released that nickname had taken on a whole different connotation.

"Yeah, that's me." He said. "Sorry to disturb you, I'll just..." He turned to go but then he stopped and made himself turn back around. "I want to spend time with you again, Sadie." He said, dropping the Mistress part.

"Justin, you know all that is an act, right? That's not how I am usually. You know nothing about me."

"I know, but I would like to fix that." He said boldly.

"Sweetie, I don't think it's a good idea. I intentionally date people outside the business. If I'm going to be with a man, I want it to be because he likes me, not what I do."

"And how does that work out?"

"Well, it doesn't really. Most men when they learn what I do end up leaving any way." She shrugged.

"Then what could this hurt? I know what you do for a living, you know what I do. I don't want a physical relationship, well maybe someday if we work up to it, but..."

She was smiling and it made him stumble over his words and ultimately just trail off. "That's so sweet Justin, but I really don't think it's a good idea. You know nothing about me, what if you don't like what you find out?"

"People don't fall in love because they decided not to learn about each other. One dinner, that's all I ask. If things don't work out, we don't have to pursue it, but if we click..." He help out his hand.

She hesitated but eventually smiled and set her hand in his. "I think I'd like that. My name is Michelle, by the way."