The Camera: Our Key to the Taboo

Story Info
Part of of a journey into the taboo.
1.1k words
4.25
4.7k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girl and I were going on a trip out of state and bought a nice camera for it. I spent most of the day snapping pics of random things and playing with the settings to familiarize myself with it.

I wanted to play around with the camera's black and white mode. "Hey," I asked my girl. "You wanna try something cool?"

"Sure, what?"

"Let's see if we can get a cool film noir style photo of you."

She gave me a weird look, but agreed to it.

We rifled through our dressers and closet and came up with an outfit for her to wear. She put on a tight pair of black, pinstripe pants, a white button up shirt and a black fedora.

I could tell she felt awkward posing for the pics, but after a couple attempts, I had a good shot and called her over.

"I like that! Let's do a few more"

We took a few more around the bedroom on various poses before she moved to the bed. To my surprise, she crawled onto the bed, stood on her knees and shit me a mischievous smile. Her fingers worked at the top two button of her shirt.

"Well damn!" I said with a grin. We've never taken any kind of "sexy" pics before.

She let one side of the shirt fall, showing her shoulder and bra strap. With her chin tilted down, eyes hidden under the brim of the fedora, a seductive grin spread across her lips.

I took the photo.

She readjusted, now fully facing me, undoing the next button and pulling the sides of her shirt to the side, revealing most of her black and white bra that covered her breasts.

I took the photo, my cock hardening under my jeans.

She undid the next button, and rolled into her back, her head towards me, upside down. She arched her back and pulled the shirt further aside revealing a portion of her flat stomach, both shoulders, and still her bra covered breasts.

I took the photo.

She sat up and turned her back to me. She reached inside her shirt and fidgeted until her hands came back out and she tossed her bra aside.

She got back on her knees, her left side towards me. She arranged her shirt opening in a way that I could see her right breast from my angle. You wouldn't see it from any other angle, it gave the effect that it was an unintentional reveal.

I took the photo, more turned on than I would have expected. It's not like I haven't seen her naked, but this was... different.

She turned, facing me once again and pulled her shirt open. Her perfectly shaped breasts were fully revealed, her nipples erect.

I took the photo, my cock straining against the fabric of my jeans. She noticed and smiled.

"Pull it out," she ordered.

When I did, it sprung out, fully erect. I wiped away the precum before it dripped into the floor.

"Don't touch it." She smiled.

She slid out of her pants and panties, and got back into her kneeling position. She slid her finger along the slit of her bald pussy and it came away wet. She licked it clean and smiled, then covered her pussy with the fedora.

I took the photo.

She motioned me closer with a finger. As soon as I was in her reach, she yanked me down onto the bed and pressed her lips to mine.

She slid her tongue inside my mouth, while sliding my cock inside her warm, wet pussy. She put on the fedora and rode me, hard.

I tore her shirt the rest of the way open, sending buttons flying. I took a fistful in each hand and used it to pulled me into me harder with each movement she made.

It was fast. It was new and exciting. Neither of us could last.

We lay in bed after, looking through the photos together.

"Well what do we do with these now?" She asked.

I thought about it for a few minutes.

We had this other couple we were close friends with. It was openly known by everyone but the other guy's girlfriend that he was attracted to my girl. Sexual jokes always flew around when we were all together, and to be fair, his girl had fantastic tits, at least from what cleavage I've seen.

"What if...." I paused, not sure of how she'd react. "What if we send them to him?"

She looked at me wide eyes and smacked my chest playfully.

"Okay," I shrugged, taking that as a 'no'.

"Wait, were you serious?" She asked, confusion and a playful curiousity at war on her face.

"Sure? I mean, they look damn good. It'd be a shame to not show them to SOMEONE."

She was silent for a while.

"It's fine if we don't" I assured her. "It was just an idea "

"You know what? Fuck it. Let's do it "

I shot him a message to make sure he keeps an eye on his email and waited for a response.

Once it came, we opened our laptop and plugged the camera into it to transfer the files. We uploaded them to an email and we hovered over the 'send' button.

Our hearts were both pounding, we looked over at each other to check for any objections. There weren't any.

I hit 'send'.

A few minutes later, I had a message on my phone from him.

"Holy shit!" It said. "That's fucking hot!"

We looked at each other, the fire immediately reignited.

"Record me." She said excitedly.

I grabbed the camera and switched it to video mode and locked onto her.

She grabbed my cock and started stroking it and positioned herself for a pov video of her in full frame, naked, stroking my cock.

I took the video..

Then she shoved my cock in her mouth hungrily, her eyes locked on the camera.

I took the video.

Then she climbed on top of me, shoving my cock back inside her pussy and rode me even harder than before.

I took the video.

It was fast, hard and loud. I felt her tense up as we came together, my cum filling her pussy for the second time withing an hour.

I could barely keep the camera steady, but I took the video.

We plugged it into the laptop and once again, hovered over 'send'.

This time, however, I canceled it. Post-nut clarity prevailed, for now anyway. I thought it'd be too much, and wasn't sure how he'd feel about seeing my dick in action.

But this was only the first step down a road that would change us forever.