My Sexy Urologist Crossed the Line

Story Info
A treatment requires an unorthodox solution.
1.8k words
4.56
9.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago I sought out medical care from a urologist. I received treatment from a man a few years younger than my age of 50. I wasn't satisfied with the treatment proposed by him so I sought out a second opinion. Nearby is a well known teaching hospital. I began reading about the urologists employed there when I came across a picture of an Asian beauty. An absolutely stunning young urologist who is also a surgeon. I knew she had to be the one.

I called the office and made an appointment. The day before the appointment, I made sure to clean up really well, shaving my pubs as I always do, leaving a small patch of hair above my cock. I was ready to show off my junk and to feel her finger inside of me.

The day of the appointment, I arrived early, already excited with a slight chubby brewing. The moment came and I almost did too! Dr Hottie walked and and she was even more amazing in person. We discussed my issues and she reviews the previous treatment I received. She gave me some choices, which included doing some tests and possibly surgery. At the end of the appointment, I was disappointed to find that she wasn't at all interested in checking my prostate to confirm the findings of the last urologist. I was left with no choice but to go home and masturbate, imaging what it would be like to have her slide her finger in my ass and to move it around my prostate.

A few days later, I received a phone call from the doctor's office, calling to schedule a procedure with Dr Hottie. Not really caring what the procedure was, I relished the idea of being able to see her again. A week later, I arrived at the office for the appointment. The appointment was at 3pm and I could tell operations at the office we winding down. There weren't any patients in the waiting area and only a few staff remained at the desk. After checking in, I was escorted to a room at the end of the hall. I could see I was the only patient in the office as all the rooms had their doors open and were empty.

"Take off everything and put on this gown", the nurse instructed as she handed me a run of the mill hospital type gown with the open back. I had worn a pair of poyl/spandex underwear that day, the kind that gives your bulge a place to rest. I thought I could impress the doc with the underwear but I figured removing them completely was a great alternative. I stripped down and put on the robe. I then sat on the exam table, waiting for that Asian beauty.

Finally, she walked in. All 5'4" and 120 pounds of her. When I last saw her, she was wearing a lab coat and dressed in a very business-doctor like manner. Today she was wearing a white cotton top that was semi-sheer. She had on a skirt that I thought may be a little short for routine medical visits. I immediately felt my cock becoming aroused. I could see a white lacy bra through her shirt and her nipples were clearly visible.

"I am so sorry for making your appointment so late in the day, but I wanted to squeeze you in. I feel this procedure is very important to your treatment." "Ummm, sure, I want to be sure I receive the treatment I need. What is this procedure?"

She told me that I should lay back on the exam table and pull the back of my gown out so my bare back and ass are touching the table. This would give her the access she needed for the procedure. As she explained what she was going to do, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her milky white thighs. Sitting in the rolling doctor chair that seems to be in all doctors offices, her skirt hiked up a little higher than it should have.

"OK?" She asked, apparently confused. I must of zoned out when she was asking a question. "Yeah, sounds good", I replied. Before I realized what she was doing, she pulled my gown up over my cock and was picking up some gauze that had a substance on it. She explained that this would numb the base of my penis for the injection. "Yeah, ok" I automatically replied, concentrating on the fact that my shaved naked cock was fully exposed to this amazing hottie. The word "injection" didn't even phase me.

After numbing my cock, she picked up a syringe and injected a solution into the base of my penis. I felt no pain from the shot. She was good at her job! Within a short period of time, I became aware that I had a raging hard-on! The doc had turned away after giving the injection and was typing on her computer. When enough time had passed, she turned around to find me a full attention. Now I'm not the most well endowed guy around but I do have a nice cock and today, maybe because of the injection, or maybe because of her hotness, I felt my cock was bigger and thicker than normal.

When she saw my cock, I detected a very distinct pause and I could hear her suck in some air as if she had lost her breath. "Well, I guess the treatment is working!" she chuckled nervously. The doc picked up a medical device and because to use it on the side of my cock, explaining that it would show the blood flow within my penis to help determine if I had any circulation issues.

Although the scan started off rather medical-like, I quickly noticed her hand starting to wrap around my cock, below the scanner, while she checked the upper part of my cock for blood flow. Before I knew it, her hand was stroking the base with her fingers sometimes sliding down onto my smooth balls.

"Well, I can say that you are a healthy male and that you have no circulation issues" she told me, all the while still stroking my cock. Almost as soon as she finished uttering those words, I think she realized what she was doing and she pulled her hand way like she had touched a hot pan. She spun back around on her doctor chair and went back to her computer, typing away. She explained that the erection would go away on it's own within a few minutes and once that was done, I could get dressed.

Several minutes passed, probably 10 or 15, when she turned back around. I was laying there on the table still with a raging hardon. I could feel a small drop of pre-cum forming. "Hmm..." she said out loud as if confused. "Your erection should have subsided. It's not good for it to continue like this. Maintaining your erection for too long after receiving this shot could be damaging."

"This isn't a normal procedure, but I will need to do something to try to relieve the erection. Would manual stimulation make you uncomfortable?" she asked in her most doctorly voice. Did my amazingly hot Asian urologist just offer to give me a hand job!? Sheepishly I responded "Whatever you think is the right treatment, i guess so."

She stood up and I could see that her nipples were pushing through her shirt like they were made of steel. She walked to the door and locked it. "I wouldn't want someone to walk in. What would they say?" she said in an almost nervous voice.

Donning a pair of non-latex medical gloves, she stood by my still enormous raging cock. She small hands wrapped around the base of my cock and she started to slowing move up and down. It was amazing to watch her stroke my cock up and down. She worked up her speed as my breath quickened. My eyes closed as I took in the experience. When I opened them again, I could see her tongue come out of her mouth and moisten her lips. She was getting excited by this.

Several minutes went by and although I was in heaven, I wasn't ready to lose the hard-on. "This is going to require something a little more unorthodox to resolve. I don't want you leaving this office in that condition. You could end up in the emergency room." she said.

With that said, she reached behind her waist, unbuttoning her skirt and let it hit the floor. I could see her panties, a nice comfortable looking thong. She slid it off around her ankles and I stared in amazement at her perfectly smooth pussy, glistening with her own juices that I suspect had been stirring for a while now. Her shirt and bra came off in one fell swoop. She approached me, climbed over me as I lay on the exam table and lowered that beautiful pussy on my raging cock.

She let out a gasp as the enormity of it filled her tight hairless pussy. It slid deep inside of her in one motion thanks to her wetness. "Oh my god!" she cried out as she fell balls deep onto my cock. I had never been more turned on than I was at the time. The doctor slowly began to ride my cock up and down. There was still some numbness from the injection, so I was able to hold out longer than I would have. As her pace quickened, her hands came down on my shoulders and she looked deep into my eyes. I could see the lust seeping through her like the pussy juices that were dripping down my cock with every stroke. Several minutes into her riding me, I feel her pussy clench my cock as she went into an almost seizure-like orgasm. Several minutes went buy with her shaking and moaning as she experienced what must have been one of her top orgasms ever. Just then I came with my cock buried far inside of her. I too, had what was probably the most amazing orgasm ever.

After we were both spent, she stayed there, laying her bare chest on mine, breathing contently. My cock was slowly softening. As she swung her legs off, she went to my cock and took it in her mouth, cleaning her own pussy juices and my cum from my cock. At the same time, her hand slid between her legs. Her fingers slid into that incredible shaved pussy, now coated with the creampie inside of her. She brought her fingers to her lips and cleaned them off.

Since then I regularly see her, always the last appointment of the day. She's very nice and lets her staff leave early on those days. I do need to make sure I'm taking my health seriously, right?