All Comments on 'The Cameron Solution'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Typical

racist shit. Who writes this shit, anyway? Loser black guys and stupid shit white women, that's who. There are so few black men out there worth keeping as mates, it's almost impossible to count. Loser story, total fantasy, sorry I wasted the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

if you don't like it don't read it. part 2 needs to add some anal. great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Get wise

don't get STD.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 12 years ago
Well done!

great story, nicely written. Only one suggestion: I do believe that this would have been even more excellent (and arousing) if Ahabscribe had broken the story into two parts, ending part one as Maddy was putting on her silk gown prior to moving to her meeting for background information.

Just saying, the story was great and I did like it very much. (a five...was worth 2 fives if it had been broken up into two parts.).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What a cunt this female character is and to think this writer thinks this story is 'erotic' they must get off on being racist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Silly story

Was it intentionally silly?

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Play Nice or Be Deleted!

I can handle being called racist. I can handle being called a terrible writer or that the story sucks, but lets play nice folks. Racist slurs will get your comments deleted be they pro, con or somewhere in between.

I hope this story isn't seen as racist. I confess a certain current fascination with the white wife being cuckolded by an African-American male. It is presented as a fantasy and is inspired by amateur videoes on that topic. I have no problem with it being labeled as silly or stupid or racist...although I would love to see an expansion on one's opinions therein, but if you hate the topic, why did you bother reading it? Tell me you hate it, but know I will delete racial slurs as soon as I read them. And for the record, I am a white guy...lol. If you assume I am a black male or a white woman, I will take it as a compliment as to having written a story in a convincing manner!

silver766silver766almost 12 years ago
Hot!!!!!!!!!

I liked it. I thought it was hot. Don't listen to the idiots that clearly knew this was an interracial story as advertised and was surprised to see a black man and a white woman featured. Duh! Anyway, I would like for you to give us another chapter of this story with some anal thrown in please. As always your stories are descriptive and nasty which is a plus in my book. I really enjoy where your imagination takes your stories, and would like for you to continue in anyway you see fit. Sometimes are muse takes us in a direction that we don't normaly see ourselves going, don't let the nay sayers stop your brilliance. Continue writing and i'll continue reading.

Thank you from miss Silver766.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Here we go again.

I normally really enjoy Ahabscribe's stuff, especially the incest stories. That being said, I knew exactly what was going to happen when I read the title and the coinciding genre. I guess I just held out the futile hope that it might go somewhere else when someone who didn't normally write this stuff tried to tackle the subject. You know, this whole category and the cuckolding thing doesn't even really anger me anymore. It disappoints me. I know, I know! This all just fantasy and blah blah blah, but clearly this is a sensitive subject for a LOT of people. And to some degree, even myself being a white male that doesn't fit the stereotype for these stories (You know, puny build, micropenis, etc.) I don't know...I mean, to me it seems that if it's all just fantasy and we are all totally aware of that fact, that's fine...whatever gets you off is your business. But a lot of people believe that where there's smoke there's fire, and I feel sorry for the women who want to go try this shit out to see if the rumor's true, and end up hurting more people than are worth it. And anyone with half a brain and access to the statistics on Google can find that we're all basically the same in that department with outliers that still have no real correlation to size and race (or, a giant wang can be found in any race). It's not even really the content of these stories that bugs me. It's the dialogue. "Puny white cock"? Ugh...Before I keep rambling forever, I guess I just want to finish with this. If there are any white women out there who truly believe in their heart of hearts that every single black man on the planet makes any white man look like a little boy in the locker room (which these stories strongly imply, if not state outright), then please contact me...I have some oceanfront property in Utah I want to sell you. And for the guys who get all agro over these stories, I ask this: Is a woman (especially a fictional one) who bases the success of her relationship with a man solely by the size of his dick really worth your anger? Is a person that shallow, brainless and heartless really worth it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It was perfectly well written and certainly arousing - but I think your incest-related stuff is better.

Maybe it's just me - but I'm always slightly bemused that 'interracial love' is a separate category.

jodiredjodiredalmost 12 years ago
So true

This one line in the story rang so true: "In that sweet and taboo moment, I would have divorced my husband, sold my children and fucked a thousand dogs if it meant another single minute of being fucked by my young black man"....god i know, I have been like that so many times. When its good, it is very, very good.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 12 years ago
Flamming hot

The way the sex scenes were written were nothing less than fantastic. The story line was great. And the idea of a step-mother doing this kind of thing with the female character also adds another layer of hotness to it. And the dialogue was fantastic as well.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HA!

Anonymous of 5/26/12, I think I love you. Also, I entirely concur. The dialogue was weak, and the descriptive sex scenes couldn't fix what was, in my personal opinion, a shitty story unworthy of Ahabscribe. But then, I can't stand the prostitute-wife-and-daughter story either. "Stimulus-Plan-Slut", that is. Ridiculous story that I stopped reading after chapter one. But that's neither here nor there. From me, this "tale" gets a one...and a SMH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*SIGH*

Just seems like your older stories had alot more detail, the words/amount of detal literally put you IN the story, but now, I don't know, they just dont do that anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars !!

Are you sure this is only your first attempt at an inter-racial story, 'coz it's fantastic!

Simply awesome black/white sex scenes, and then, true to form, you introduce a hot level of incest into the equation - stunning!

Keep this up, it's great, and I'd love to read that Maddy has eventually been successfully bred by her black Bull, or Bulls.

teganslutteganslutalmost 12 years ago
Great except....

The sex between daughter and mother-in-law turned me off. The other incest didnt bother me but didnt turn me on either. But overall a fantastic story. Thanks.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 11 years ago
Definitely a GREAT piece of prose......

Totally enjoyed this one. The interracial sex, the lesbian sex, the whole nine yards in fact. Any chance will be seeing more of this soon, as a series perhaps?????

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years agoAuthor
Notice for bigots...

I just deleted a comment that was simply inappropriate. I have no problem with critical comments of my work, be they insightful or stupid, but if you feel compelled to use racial or gender bias invective, your comment goes bye-bye.

Oh and for the record, I am white and straight and for the person that wrote this and so many other negative comments in the last couple of weeks...for someone who despises my work, you certainly seemed attached to them! Am I touching a nerve?

jenellesljenelleslover 11 years ago
A Wonderful Time

First, reading your story was a very good use of my time. You did an excellent job. I kept wanting to be Maddy. Even to the point of the pregnancy. Might be interesting to see how her hubby reacts to the situation. I'm sure his father has likely enlightened him. Does he just blow it off or is he really turned on and a willing participant? Is there any BDSM involved?

This is the first story of yours I've read. My reaction to reading it was much like Maddy's. I will be reading more.

I don't understand why someone who finds the clearly labeled intent of the story would bother reading it if it's not their cup of tea. I think they just want something to bitch about. Thanks

CatHeathCatHeathover 11 years ago
Puzzled

I don't quite get the inter-racial element of this story. Like the earlier comment I've never understood why inter-racial has to have its own category - I read it because I like the stories you write, not because it's inter-racial - and on that level it is a good story. It's hot and the sex scenes really draw the reader in.

On another level I don't get the inter-racial element because it just doesn't work in this story. If each white woman had a baby by her 'black' lover, by the time the story got to Zachary after 7 generations, he would be 0.79% black and 99.21% white because each time the African American element of the child's heritage would be reduced by 50%. It's simple maths. I don't know what proportion a person's heritage needs to be to qualify them as black but I suspect that it has to be more than 0.79%. On the other hand perhaps this solves the 'black man = huge cock' versus 'white man = puny cock' issue that some readers are having with this story.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Oh Please, Not the Old Wive's Tale Again

Ho hum, just another story attempting to perpetuate the myth that black men are more well-endowed than white men. And that every white woman that is exposed to a black man immediately wants to bear their children and be a black cock slut forever, regardless of the consequences. Funny that you never hear the other myths, the ones about black men refusing to eat pussy or not caring about their partners fulfillment.

This is a one star story but could be saved by another chapter that adds some additional excitement by breaking the Cameron mold. In this chapter, about the time that Maddy gets knocked up with Zachery's child, Daniel discovers what is going on and that it was instigated by his mother. It seems that his self-respect is too great to just fall in line and he uses the DVD Maddy so "lovingly" (yes, she still loves her puny cocked white husband right?) provided to toss her ass to the curb without a pot to piss in.

Then he goes on a mission to expose all of the white women using the service, including his mother. Since it is now out in the open, his dad has no choice but to toss his mother out as well. He could not be seen as accepting this non-affair fucking around on her part.

Now that all of the black men are out of jobs, they can take Maddy and Clarice, go live under a bridge someplace in cardboard boxes and spend their days banging away. Then Maddy can truly live her dream of just being a black cock slut without having to pretend for her unwanted husband.

Add a chapter like that and I will give it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Color

If these white women have been fucking the sons of the previous generation of white women for 5 or 6 generations, then the men should be white. Right? 4 generations would be 1/16 black; 5 generations would be 1/32 black; and 6 generations would be 1/64 black. They all would be white.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A LOTTA COMMENTS HERE!!!

The comments to this story of interracial passion are pretty good. Interracial stories seem to fascinate a lotta people. Sortta makes me wonder if taboos didn't exist, would same race marriage become rare?

The 2010 census included race in the marriage statistics, for the first time, I think. Something unexpected came out. The results surprised me. Seems that marriage between a black woman and a white guy only has about one half the probability of divorce that a white/white marriage has. I dunno whether black women like white guys more or white guys like black women more once intimacy is established . Anyway I'm all for interracial marriage and interracial kids. I think that such activity greatly improves "athletic" performance. We gotta be the worlds best...

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic story. It has very good character and plot development. The wives appear to be nothing more than trophy wives to their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Trash!!!

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 9 years ago
Incredible

You managed to put in pretty much every cliche and stereotype this genre is known for. I guess that's why it ran to 5 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Cameron Orgy

Damm good story.....really enjoyed it....no gross ravist undertone....no exvessive violence.....no stereotypical forced penetration....just good old fucking and sucking....

Plot good....story has an easy flow....cant understand that some idiots cant jyst chill and appretiate a different type of story.

Thanks for writing and sharing.....

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Loved it!! Don't understand the haters but I loved it. Written well and the characters were well defined. Could really use a sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more black fetsih shit

waste of my time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sterotypes make me laugh

i understand this is fantasies and writing for fun, but as a black man I had to laugh. every single stereotypes when it comes to this style of sex livings was thrown and the whole entirely I reading this I thinking. if your husbands are so bad then leave I don't want to hear I love them no you just need a security blanket and you want to have and eat your cake. Now don't worry I'm not some nut that want you dead or to die. keep up the writing the only things I wish that some one who writing something that stands out and not a copy and paste when it comes to black men and white women. you do have the right to write the way you want it just as a reader it takes the fun out of the story when you can figure out the ending with the same old reads. yes I know this is site bout sex, but if you finds four stories about black men and white women it will boils down to the same thing. she's lonely, husband doesn't want her, redhead with killer body, young nba height and built black man that talks street. change it up abit you know chubby black guy short black guy. don't get me wrong I too would want the best of the best but still I can appreciate flat girl or chubby. I guess what i'm looking for is a true romance building black man that is like the everyday man just average someone you can get behind and root for. anyway thanks for the laughs

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A niche reader segment

For those who enjoy this format it is probably an ideal example. It managed to include every possible cliche, almost as if checking them off on a form on a clipboard.

Exercise complete, back to the mainstream please.

Destro97Destro97over 2 years ago

Once again your usual standard of writing, but the world building so to speak is a little unreal. There is just no way in the pre civil rights era that a bunch of white women going in and out of a building full of black men wouldn’t be noticed and investigated, especially in the south also it’s hard to believe that not one of the husbands didn’t fight back or do something. Again though good story but some of the world building stuff just didn’t work for me, but then again it clear does for some so who cares just keep writing love your style and most of your stories.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I am not generally into Interracial stories because of the stupid way they are written, but this is very good. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just more ugly racist trash. What a waste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous