The Camgirl Pt. 07: In an Alley

Story Info
Marie can't wait to get home to fool around...
1.3k words
4.77
7.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VII: Liam

Liam glanced at Marie again as they walked through the neighborhood that contained all their university's frat houses. Eli's frat had hosted their first open party of the semester tonight, and Liam's roommate had extended an invitation to him, their other roommates, and any girls they brought with them. Liam hadn't really felt like going at first--the parties were always so loud and there was never anywhere to sit--but now he was glad he had gone.

Once they arrived, Marie had wasted almost no time taking him into the basement--coming from California, Liam still found it amazing that so many East Coast houses had basements--to dance. Something had been different about her tonight--he supposed Marie had been acting different since the weekend she had first given him a blowjob almost a month ago--but he had really noticed it tonight. For the past few weeks, she'd been more...aggressive, inviting him over during the middle of the day--or rushing over to his dorm when he knew his roommates would be out for a while--just to have sex, lounging around her room naked more often when he was there--which was quickly becoming almost every night save when one of them had too much work to get done--and she seemed much more playful and...relaxed than usual.

When Liam had met Marie, she had been dancing, but it had been just a safe little sway of her hips. Tonight, she had danced with him like they were the only two people in the room. She'd started out moving her hips to the beat of the music but had quickly begun grinding her ass against his hips, grabbing behind her at his thighs or his neck as she did so. After a while she had spun around and moved even closer to him, wiggling against him before pulling his head down and capturing his lips hungrily--a feat only possible due to the heels she'd worn. Liam had no idea how long they'd made out there on the dance floor in that dark basement, but by the time he and Marie finally parted to catch their breath, his vision was hazy and the bulge in his jeans had become incredibly uncomfortable. Marie's eyes twinkled with mischief, yet he could see the lust burning within them. She had pulled him off the dance floor very quickly after that--with Liam getting some slaps on the back and shoulders from Chris and his frat brothers on his way out--and they had begun their brisk walk to the closest shuttle stop.

They were almost at the stop when Marie suddenly tugged Liam to the side, pulling him into a narrow alleyway that extended behind a row of businesses and restaurants. Liam was so surprised that he didn't resist, though he did raise an eyebrow when she pushed him back against the far wall and then dipped down, resting her ass on her heels.

"Marie?" Liam began, "What--"

She cut him off, "Shh! I can't wait any longer."

Liam watched wide-eyed as the practically tore apart the fly of his jeans and pulled them down to his thighs, revealing the stretched fabric of his tented boxer briefs. Marie grinned excitedly and pulled his cock and balls out of the flap in the middle and wasted no time in giving his shaft a long, wet lick.

"Fuck!" Liam hissed. He couldn't believe this was happening. Was Marie--his Marie--really giving him a blowjob in an alleyway?

"Shh!" she said again, "I don't want to have to stop, so don't let anyone hear us."

Liam nodded and Marie went back to work. She laved the head and shaft with her tongue and sucked on the head as usual, but knowing that someone could walk by and caught them made everything feel even more incredible. Marie moved to the base of his shaft and began gently licking and sucking there and at his balls. She had never done that before. It didn't feel as good as when she took his head in her mouth and lapped at the underside with her tongue, it still felt amazing even without the novelty of the sensation.

As if reading his thoughts, Marie then did exactly that. She took the head in her mouth and Liam breathed deeply as Marie began moving down the shaft. He had to struggle not to moan at the feeling. He loved when she did this. His eyes went wide as he realized that she hadn't stopped where she normally did. Looking down in disbelief, Liam watched as Marie took inch after inch of his thick cock into her mouth until her nose rested against his skin. She held that there for a moment, tongue flicking out to lick his balls, before moving back up. When Liam's cock popped free of her mouth, it was dripping with spit. Marie took a few deep breaths, but before Liam could say anything, she took his cock back into her mouth, swallowing the entire thing again. She continued like that, slowly bobbing her head up and down upon the entire length of his cock, leaving his balls dripping thick strands of spit. Gradually, her pace increased, until it was as though Marie was fucking her own face with Liam's cock. He didn't think he'd ever been harder. Unsurprisingly, the pressure in his balls began building fast. Marie's deepthroating had him so mesmerized that he almost forgot to warn her.

"Marie," he gasped, "I'm--"

Instead of pulling herself off, Marie took the entire length in her mouth and held her face there against him. Then she stuck out her tongue to lick at his balls. Liam exploded. Marie grabbed his ass tight and held him against her as his cock erupted, shooting thick blasts of cum straight into her throat. Her muscles contracted as she swallowed, milking even more cum from him. Even after Liam's cock stopped pumping into her mouth, Marie did not remove herself. She looked up at him with his cock in her mouth, her gaze smoldering.

After what seemed like hours, Liam's post-orgasmic haze dissipated, and his cock--limp, but still near its full length and girth--popped free from Marie's mouth. She rose, licking her lips, and helped him contain himself within his jeans again.

"What was that about?" He asked her when he could finally speak.

Marie shrugged, shooting him an innocent look after she wiped a few glistening tears from the corners of her eyes, "I wanted to suck your cock, and I couldn't wait any longer."

Liam blinked--this was not at all like Marie. Not that he was complaining, but he was curious to know what had made her go from no blowjobs to deepthroating him in public in the space of a few weeks.

"When did you learn to do that?" Liam asked, "To, uh--deepthroat?"

Marie grinned, all innocence gone, "I liked blowing you the first time, and I wanted to make you cum with my mouth--the thought of it just made me so wet. This seemed like a good way to do it, so I bought some toys and practiced. The real thing is so much nicer, though."

Liam's eyes went wide, and his jaw almost dropped, "Toys?"

Marie giggled and grabbed his wrist, pulling him back toward the mouth of the alleyway and the shuttle stop that had been their original destination, "Come on. I'm dripping wet now, and you need to return the favor."

Liam followed his girlfriend without complaint, still not entirely sure he wasn't dreaming, but not wanting to risk it.

A/N: Maybe Blake's advice worked a little too well. Have you ever had anything like that happen to you?

Also...this is actually based off a true story. Not me, but a guy friend of mine. He made out with the girl at a party, and when he told her how far his dorm was as he was walking home, she said "Oh, that's way too far to walk, but I still want to blow you. Let's find somewhere to do that."