The Camgirl Pt. 15

Story Info
Blake has to deal with the consequences of her actions.
1.5k words
4.77
6.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part XV: Return of Shame

XV: Blake

Blake let out a heavy sigh, nodding her head against the wooden door as she reached inside her hidden dress pocket for her key. She felt gross.

The night before...at the time it had seemed incredible. She and the brunette had fucked late into the night. That vibrating strapon had made Blake scream. When it had become too much, she'd eaten the taller girl's pussy and ass for a while before the girl produced a double-sided dildo for them to fuck each other with.

Blake's pussy throbbed at the memory of that, and not entirely in the good way. The brunette had kept her promise. Blake had walked all the way back—thankfully not too far—from her place on shaky legs. Her legs at least had a good soreness to them like they did after a workout. The rest of her, however...the rest of her needed a shower, possibly a bath, and a good 24 hours of uninterrupted sleep. She knew that much, despite how clouded her mind was.

A click sounded from one of the doors down the hall, and Blake's eyes shot open as she pushed the door open and slid through the opening, closing it shut behind her and leaning her head back against it as she took a few deep breaths.

It wasn't like Blake had never walked the walk of shame before. Normally, however, it wasn't so shameful, as though she wore the clothes from the night before, she at least had time and the presence of mind to put herself together. This morning, she'd had neither. The brunette was a morning person, it seemed, as she'd been gone when Blake woke, leaving only a little note. Her roommate Sarah had been nice enough, but Blake had felt uncharacteristically awkward the entire time, and had left as quickly as possible.

"Blake?"

Blake's eyes shot open, and she found herself staring at a confused Liam leaning over from the kitchen to look toward the door. His hair was a complete mess, so adorable, and he wore a plain grey T-shirt and plaid PJ pants. Somehow Blake found that almost as sexy as seeing him in only his boxers. His blue eyes, vibrant as ever, were fixed on her.

Suddenly, Blake was very aware of how she looked—her dress, the only somewhat orderly pony-tail she had pulled her hair into, her likely-smudged make up...and she was also acutely aware of the plug in her ass. She shouldn't be, given how often she wore one, and that she'd had something in her ass almost every time she'd spoken to Liam—even a few times in class—yet now she felt as though she was hiding a dirty little secret from him. That might also be because you're not wearing any panties you idiot. She'd also kept the plug in her ass after a quick cleaning in the brunette's bathroom, as she hadn't really had anywhere else to put it.

When she didn't respond, Liam raised an eyebrow, stepping fully into the hall, "You alright?"

Blake sighed, scrubbing a hand through her hair, "Yeah, just...tired."

There, that wasn't lying.

Liam studied her for a moment, and Blake shivered under that gaze. Then the corner of his mouth quirked up in a smile, and he snorted a laugh, "Shame, shame, I know your name."

Blake glared at him for a moment, then tossed her key at him. The dick had the nerve to catch the fucking thing. And grin at her.

"Ugh! You're lucky I'm tired and sore, otherwise I'd smack that stupid grin off your face."

Liam smiled at her then, motioning her toward him. Blake almost melted to the floor right there.

"Well if you're tired, I'll make a little extra food for you. Marie's out getting some food for later tonight since I promised I would cook for her all day. You might as well take advantage."

Somehow, Blake managed to push herself off the door and walk toward Liam and the kitchen. For some reason, he gave her a strange look the whole time. Before she could ask what was going through his head, he had his arms around her, pressing her against his chest. It felt so fucking nice.

"Liam," she made herself protest, "What are you doing? I haven't showered yet and I'm just gross."

He squeezed her a little tighter, making Blake want to melt into him and fall asleep against his chest—she had to force herself not to clutch at his shirt—then let go. Blake looked up at him questioningly.

Liam just shrugged, smiling down at her, "You looked like you could use a hug."

Blake found herself smiling back up at him, suddenly feeling a lot better. A part of her knew she shouldn't be feeling that way, but she ignored it, smiling back up at Liam, "Thanks, wierdo."

She breathed in deep, breathing in Liam's scent, and—

"Bacon?" Blake yelped, spinning toward the stove. She inhaled again, much deeper this time.

"You want some, I take it?" Liam asked, laughing.

Blake nodded, "Yes please. I need to take a long shower first though."

Liam stared at her curiously for a moment, then shook his head, "I won't ask. Do you want just bacon though, or a BLT with fried eggs? Doing sort of a late brunch thing."

Blake raised an eyebrow, "Late brunch?" Then her eyes widened and her hands dove for her dress's inner pocket. She froze, hands at the hem of her dress. Her key, Blake had been able to slip out easily. It and the pocket it had been in were small. Her phone, however, was in a much larger pocket. If she flipped up her dress enough to get it here.

"Um, Liam?" She was far too aware of how red her face was, "Can you check the time for me? I—um...I don't—" His look only grew more confused, and Blake sighed hanging her head. She didn't want him to think she just did stuff like this, but knew she shouldn't care if she did.

"I'm not wearing anything under this, and I don't want to flash you getting my phone," she mumbled.

Liam's face turned bright red, eyes going wide, and he just stared at her for a moment.

Blake frowned and reached up to snap her fingers in his face, "Liam, phone? Time?"

His face split into a nervous grin as he pulled his phone from his pocket. The motion caught Blake's eye, also drawing her attention to a slight tenting in Liam's thin PJ pants.

Blake winced as her pussy throbbed, sending both pleasure and sore pain through her. Just as she'd thought...The night before had given her pussy a release from its week-long buildup, but it had done nothing for the underlying problem that was Liam. Stupid Liam and his stupid dick.

"Wait what?" Blake asked, eyes going wide at what Liam had said.

"It's 11:45."

"Fuuuuucckkkkkkk," Blake moaned. She had a show at 12, and she was nowhere near ready enough. How late did we go last night?

"What's up?" Liam asked.

Blake looked longingly at the sizzling bacon and laid-out slices of bread, "Ugh. I've got a show in 15 minutes and I'm a fucking mess and in no condition to actually enjoy myself."

Blake only realized what she had said once it was out and caught both the redness in Liam's face and a twitch in his pants.

You're not helping, she thought at his dick.

"Can't you just cancel it?" Liam asked, "Postpone it?"

Blake shook her head, "Not when you need the money. The people that I post times for are the ones that actually tip enough regularly enough for me to count on."

She sighed, glancing toward the food then Liam. Before she could ask, he smiled down at her, "I'll save you some, don't worry." He hesitated, then quirked a smile at her, "I'm guessing you'll have a pretty big appetite afterward."

Blake glared at him, though her tone was half-hearted, "Ass."

She heard Liam laugh as she walked toward the bathroom. Pulling out her plug made her wince, and she knew she was going to need to go without it today to give herself a break. After washing that off, she grabbed a wash cloth and wet it, then zipped back to her room and stripped off her dress before scrubbing and washing herself all over with the wet cloth. Her hair was a lost cause at this point, but keeping it in a ponytail would work well enough. Blake fished everything out of her dress's pockets as she waited for her laptop to start up.

When Blake's fingers closed on the folded piece of paper, she sighed and unfolded it, reading it again.

Blue,

Last night was awesome—you're a hot little ball of sex. I figured I would let you sleep in given how hard I rode you last night. Hope I was able to help with whatever you're dealing with. If not and you need a do-over, you know where to find me.