The Camgirl Pt. 08: Dildo Up the Ass

Story Info
Blake walks in on Marie.
1.4k words
4.68
12k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIII: Blake

Blake smiled as she shut off her feed to the cam site and closed her laptop. That had been a very good show.

I might go get some sushi tomorrow night to reward myself.

Wrapping a towel around herself and leaving the remote vibrator inside her--she had finally tried using it in her ass this show, and everyone had loved it, including her--Blake made her way to the bathroom to clean herself and her toy. She hopped in the shower, moaning at the feel of the hot, steamy water on her skin, and took her time washing herself, taking care to avoid her sensitive nether-lips. After Blake finished showering and dried herself off, she went over to Marie's room to let her know that the shower was ready, and gaped when she entered the room.

Marie was on the floor beside her bed in front of her laptop looking at porn. She was also naked and bouncing up and down on a long, thick dildo that was seated in her asshole. Shit, I hope that's the biggest one she got. Liam can't be that big, that would just hurt.

Blake tried backing out of the room, as Marie didn't seem to notice her at first, but Blake hit her heel against the door and cursed, snapping Marie out of her anal dildo-induced trance. Blake couldn't help laughing as her roommate fell flat on her back in surprise, the dildo coming free of where it had been suctioned onto the floor with a loud pop and sliding halfway out of Marie's ass. Fuck, that thing is big.

For a moment, Marie just stared helplessly at Blake, cheeks darkening further with each passing second.

Blake took pity on her, "Trying out my advice, I see?"

Marie grinned--though she was still blushing--and nodded, "Yeah. All the other times I locked the door though. At least, I think I did."

Blake laughed and went to help her friend up, her towel falling to the ground as she did so. When Marie was upright, she held on to Marie a moment longer than necessary, and Blake thought she saw...something...in her friend's eyes. Is she thinking back to the show I had her watch? Blake decided to ignore it and picked up her towel as Marie started to explain herself, "I'm planning on finally trying it with Liam tonight--I was just checking to make sure I was ready."

Blake turned back to Marie, smiling as she wrapped the tower around her--a bit tighter this time, "You don't need to make excuses, dude. I had a lot of those toys before I started doing shows. A good ass fucking feels good every now and then even if you're the one doing it to yourself."

Marie's cheeks darkened even further as Blake laughed.

Then a knock came from the front door, followed by a muffled, "Marie? It's me!"

Both Marie's and Blake's eyes went wide.

"Shit!" Marie hissed, "He's early! He's early and I'm standing here with a dildo halfway in my ass!"

"I'll distract him," Blake said, backing out of the room and making sure the towel was very secure, "You just get ready. I'll keep him in the kitchen, so you don't need to worry about running to the bathroom."

Marie smiled nervously, "Thank you."

Blake rushed into the kitchen, one hand between her breasts holding her towel together as an extra precaution, and smiled at Liam when he saw her, leaning on the counter that divided the kitchen from the main room. She giggled when Liam' eyes widened at what she was wearing, cheeks burning red.

"Uh, hey Blake," he said, running his hand through his dark brown hair, "How's it going? Is Marie here? I'm taking her out tonight."

Blake looked Liam up and down and realized he was dressed up--nice, fitted jeans, fancy leather shoes and a teal button-down that emphasized the muscle in his chest and shoulders. She let out a long, low, whistle, which made him grin sheepishly, "Damn, dude, you look good." She did a little dance with her shoulders, "I think you're definitely gonna get some tonight." Especially since your girlfriend was just prepping her ass for you when you walked in. Blake had a feeling they wouldn't be out for too long, "Marie is still getting ready. I think she'll be out in a few minutes though."

"Great! I take it you just got out of the shower, are you going out somewhere tonight, too?"

Blake shrugged, "I don't really go out much unless its somewhere I know there are going to be other girls with brightly colored hair. Much less easy to pick me out that way."

Liam nodded, "That makes sense." Then he grinned, "Sure it's not just because you're a nerd and you'd rather code or game than go out?"

Blake opened her mouth to spit out a retort, then closed it. She sighed, "I might have been thinking about finally giving that Star Wars MMO a try when I was in the shower. I think another expansion just came out."

Liam laughed, and for a moment, Blake found herself admiring his smile. She snapped out of it in time to catch most of his response--something about him liking it.

Just then, Blake heard a door close from down the hall, followed by the light thumping of heels. She glanced over her shoulder in time to see Marie appear, wearing one of her short, tight dresses--a red one this time--with an incredible push-up bra. Damn, I need to ask her where she got that. Blake had never thought of Marie as anything more than a friend, as the blonde wasn't really her type--she liked girls with big tits, since she didn't have much to play with by herself--but Blake found herself looking Marie up and down the same way she would a potential hook up. If the girl had some nice D's, I'd give Liam a run for his money. Then Blake shook her head--no, she did not need that. Liam and his big dick and his stupid sweet, nerdy personality were making things complicated enough as it was.

Blake turned her attention back to Liam as Marie walked around the counter to greet him, and giggled. His wide-eyed stare was fixated on his girlfriend's small-but-currently-boobalicious chest.

"Hey, babe," Marie said, grinning knowingly.

That seemed to snap Liam out of his trance, "Oh, hi, Marie. You ready to go out?"

Marie leaned up--even with her heels on she had to do that--and kissed Liam before flashing Blake a very evil grin. Then she turned her attention back to Liam, "Almost, I just wanted to ask you about something before we go. Come on, it's in my room."

"Have fun, you two." Blake said as they passed, certain they would not be leaving Marie's room for quite some time.

Blake heard Marie's door close and the faint click of the lock and took out her phone. While she was perfectly happy to stay in and play video games until way past her bed time, she did not want to risk walking out of her room and hearing Liam and Blake fucking. The image of that boy fucking Marie's ass had already made too many unwelcome appearances in her head tonight. She needed a distraction.

Opening her phone to her favorites, Blake pressed on one of the top names and walked into her room. After few moments, an amused, husky voice answered, "Hey, Blake! How have you been?"

Blake smiled, "Hey, Chloe. I'm good. I was wondering if you wanted to go out to Machine tonight. I need to talk and it's been a bit too long since I've gone out."

"You going to wear your wig?" Chloe asked.

"Too much work. I'll just ride the whole way there. I've never had a problem at Machine so far. Girls aren't as bad as guys and when there are straight guys there, they are usually too scared to approach if they realize who I am."

"Cool," Chloe said, "When should I meet you there?"

Blake looked through her closet, then frowned, "Fuck...I may need like an hour."

"Nothing to wear?" Chloe laughed, "That's what you get for being a little cave-nerd."

"Fuck you, dude," Blake said flatly.

Chloe just laughed, "I'll see you in an hour, babe. Text me when you're on your way."

"I will."

Blake groaned as she looked at her closet, tossing her phone on her bed.

What the fuck am I going to wear?

A/N: Whatever Blake said to Marie seems to have...unlocked something. What would you do if someone walked in on you like that?

By the way, if you've read all the way to here, you're awesome!!! Thank you so much!