The Camgirl Pt. 16

Story Info
Blake has a bad show, and isn't doing so hot.
1.8k words
4.67
6.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XVI: Bad Girls Get Spanked

Blake

I should have gone with Liam's suggestion.

Only a few of her regular hi-tippers were on today, and part of a pretty empty room. Apparently people just didn't feel like getting off to her today for some reason. It wasn't the end of the world—it had happened more than a few times since Blake started camming—but it was still discouraging. An annoying side-effect was that it got both the kinkier and darker sides of Blake's mind going at once. She could always do some elaborate cosplay, but that was time intensive, and taking time to do something like that defeated half the purpose of doing this over a normal job. Maybe she could have a show where she made some of the costume while naked? She knew some people got off to girls just doing normal things with little clothing. That was basically half the point of all those "gamer" girls that streamed. She could invest in a new toy or two—maybe some sort of fucking machine? She had always wanted to try one.

Then there was the option of actually being social enough to find another camgirl that was local to occasionally bring on her show. She barely even liked doing that with Chloe though.

Then there was the darker side of her insecurity. The part every girl had to some extent, but seemed to haunt her to a greater degree because of how she chose to make money.

Would bigger boobs work? A bigger ass? Smaller ass? Gain some weight? Loose some? Get a few tattoos? Piercings? Maybe some lip injections?

Blake shook those thoughts from her head, shivering at the last batch. She knew they would be back the next time she had a day like this, maybe sooner, but they were gone for now at least. The only changes she was okay with making were to her lower body and her hair. She wanted a bigger ass and nicer legs, but she wanted to earn those, and she had already made a bit of progress, if small. Her hair, she might change once she got bored of this color—maybe back to red for her stage name?

But Liam's favorite color is blue.

Blake barely held back a groan, instead flopping back onto her bed, making sure to spread her legs for the camera as she did.

Stupid Liam.

The two good things about the lack of people and high tippers in her room, were that she could end a bit earlier today, and she hadn't needed to play with herself too much. She didn't feel sexy or cute today. Marie had slipped her one of Liam's annoyingly-delicious sandwiches earlier, so she wasn't hungry, but she still needed to shower, and her pussy and ass were sore, and she just felt gross and worn out.

Running down the time by groping and squeezing her tits and occasionally shaking and spreading her ass, Blake had almost reached her self-imposed limit for today's show, when one of the chat's caught her eye.

"What do I have to tip to see you spank that ass, Cherry?"

Blake barely held back a frown. She had been so close to just being done for the day. But she needed the money.

"2 spanks per tip, 10 for my hand, 25 for the paddle."

"Show me the paddle."

Putting on a fake smile, Blake got on her knees, leaning over in a way that showed the camera a nice view of her ass as she retrieved the paddle from where she kept it and a few of her other toys just off-screen. She held it up before her, twisting it to show the thickness of the wood and the holes cut in it.

A moment later, her computer dinged as the user tipped 25.

"Spank that ass."

Holding back a roll of her eyes, Blake situated herself on her knees, arching her back to make her ass stick out above her pointed feet. Holding the paddle in a back-hand grip as she looked over her shoulder at the camera, Blake flicked her wrist, smacking the quarter-inch thick wood against her right cheek. She hissed at the impact. She hadn't smacked herself too hard, but hard enough to make a satisfying slap on contact and leave a mark that would be visible to the camera in a few seconds. As soon as the sting subsided for a moment though, she snapped her wrist again, flinching a bit this time.

Before she could even put down the paddle, the computer chimed again. Another 25 from the same user.

Biting her lip to hold back a frown, Blake smacked her ass again, and again.

Another chime, another 25.

Two more smacks.

Chime. 25. A different user this time.

"Yeah, smack that ass, Cherry!"

Bracing herself, Blake smacked the paddle against her ass again and again. She fell into a rhythm as the requests kept on coming.

Her pussy began to drip despite her lingering grossness and the pain flaring up around the steadily darkening red patch marring the pale porcelain skin of her right ass cheek. Blake wasn't a pain junkie or anything, but she had her kinks. Sometimes she just liked a good spanking. She wasn't necessarily in the mood to really enjoy it at the moment, but all these tips might make up for the lack of high tippers in her room today.

As she continued to smack her ass, alternating cheeks now to balance it out, Blake's mind began to haze over and drift. She knew it was a bad idea, but she just didn't care. She needed an escape.

Blake's hands continued to bring the paddle down on her ass of their own accord, but in her mind, it was Liam swinging the paddle. She had a plug in her ass and a remote vibrator in her pussy. Liam held the remote in his other hand. With each smack, he used that remote to send a jolt of pleasure through both her pussy and her ass. He wasn't punishing her for anything, she just wanted to explore this side of herself, test her limits. She could do it with him. He made her feel safe—he had since that first day. Blake knew she could trust him to hurt her only as much as she wanted, then fuck her until she screamed, and to care for her after. To massage ointment onto her bruises, then hold her close as she came back down.

Blake's fantasy infused her body with lust, and the repeated smacks of the paddle against her cheeks began sparking pleasure as she clenched the muscles around her pussy with each impact. Vaguely, through the image of Liam's strong hands smacking her, Blake felt her juices leaking from her splayed nether lips, one trail going onto her thigh, the other dangling from the peak of her erect clit. The chimes spurred her on to keep smacking her ass, even as the pain grew more intense.

"Please," she breathed. But it wasn't for an end to the smacks. She hadn't originally imagined Liam punishing her, but now she did. Not because he thought she deserved it, but because she did, because she had begged for it. Nor for being so stupid the previous night, not for being such a—such a slut, but because she hadn't told him how she felt. How much she wanted him. For that omission, Blake deserved all the pain, frustration, and loneliness she had suffered through so far.

Yet she did not plead for the punishment or release from it. She begged for the Liam in her head to touch her. He could smack her ass until he broke the skin, until she would have a bruise for a month, if he would just touch her needy pussy. Just catch that dripping wetness with his tongue and make her scream as he ran his tongue over her clit and the rest of her opening with one broad stroke. Just slip one long finger—

Blake gasped suddenly, coming out of her lust-induced fog as one smack felt far too sharp. She realized a tear had dripped free from one eye and now rolled down the side of her nose.

Looking to the screen, Blake felt a moment of panic. Her ass was a mess. Both cheeks were covered almost entirely by large discolored blotches of red and blue and purple. They looked angry.

Blake dropped the paddle, then collected herself, clutching at the sheet with one hand to keep it from trembling. She typed into the chat that she was done with the show and thanked everyone for their tips, all the while trying to ignore the pain in her ass and hold back the tears. Now that she was clear of her self-induced fog, back in the real and present, Blake was all too aware of the pain radiating out from her ass cheeks.

Blake knew she should have kept her eyes off the screen as she closed everything down, but her eyes couldn't help but glance to the chat window as a few more chimes came in. She just managed to kill her camera feed and shut her laptop down before collapsing on her side. She didn't care about how much money she'd made today, she didn't care about the pain in her ass, or the fact that she would have ugly bruises for weeks now, or that she wouldn't be able to effectively work out for some time. Wouldn't care about any of that, if she just had someone she trusted to tell her she wasn't the whore those last few messages made her out to be. Or to tell her that it was okay to be that whore.

Blake had thought she was okay with this. Chloe had helped her build an iron confidence, but she didn't think even Chloe would be able to help bring her back up this time. So she let herself cry, let herself sob as she tried to burrow into her bed, as gross and lonely and dirty and in pain as she felt.

Eventually she managed to push herself up and wrap a towel around her before gathering what she needed for a bath. Blake didn't feel any better, but she could push through that to make sure she took care of herself physically at least.

Still, when she reached her door, towel wrapped around her and book and phone in hand, Blake leaned against the smooth wood for a moment, face scrunched up and eyes squeezed shut as she forced down a sob before opening the door.

A/N: I think this is probably one of the lowest points Blake gets to for a while, so don't worry. Things are dark, but that's so they can get a bit better.