The Camgirl Pt. 10: Dance for a Fan

Story Info
Blake hooks up with a fan at the club.
5.2k words
4.74
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

X: Blake

Blake sat with Chloe in their corner booth, nursing her drink--just a cherry coke, as she had forgotten her fake, not that it worked very often--as she stared absently at all the people writhing on the dance floor. She and Chloe had only arrived a short time ago, and she wasn't in the mood to dance just yet.

"So why did you want to come out tonight if all you're going to do is sit there and space out?" Chloe asked, breaking Blake out of her trance.

Blake turned and stuck her tongue out at her friend. Part of the reason Blake had been staring at the dance floor was so Chloe didn't catch Blake staring at her. She wasn't head over heels or anything for the older girl or anything, but Chloe was Blake's type to a 'T'. Both were athletic, but where Blake was slim and girlish, Chloe was curvy and womanly. Her big, soft tits were the perfect size, and Chloe's outfit displayed a generous amount of the pillowy flesh while managing to make them look two cup-sizes bigger than they were at the same time.

"I've had some shit on my mind for the past few weeks," Blake admitted, "The past few months, actually--that's why I called. I needed to talk, and I needed to get out of my apartment tonight."

"Tonight?" Chloe asked, raising an eyebrow, "Why tonight?"

"You're annoyingly perceptive, you know that?" Blake said, glaring at her friend.

"I do," Chloe said smugly, "Why tonight?"

"Because Marie and her boyfriend are going to be fucking all night and I have a feeling they're going to be pretty loud."

"And, little miss headphone gamer girl, that is an issue because...?"

Blake bit her lip, almost drawing blood before she finally sighed. She had never said it out loud before, "Because I want to fuck him."

Chloe raised an eyebrow, studying Blake, then her eyes widened and a wide grin spread across her face, "Oh shit! You don't just want to fuck him, do you? You actually like this guy!"

Blake held her tongue for a moment, then sighed in defeat, "Yeah, I do. And it fucking sucks. He's sweet and cute and really hot, and thanks to Marie I know he has a pretty great cock, and--"

"Whoa, whoa, hold up," Chloe said, raising a hand, "Marie told you about her boyfriend's junk? From what you've told me about that girl, that does *not* sound like her at all."

Blake shrugged nervously, "Well...I kind of helped her along."

Chloe stared at her with a blank expression, "Okay, start from the beginning."

"Well," Blake began, "Liam came over for the first time about two months ago, and that was the first time either of us met. We were talking and waiting for Marie to get back with some food when he let slip that he'd seen my show--"

Chloe almost spat out her drink, "Wait, he's seen your show? I mean--that's not really that surprising, but still. I think I would have a hard time wrapping my head around that if something like that happened to me."

Chloe knew that Blake cammed, and had actually helped her get started. The one-time she had broken her rule about their initial hook up being a one time thing had been when she invited Blake onto her show--which did about as well as Blake's was doing now--and had advertised several times that Blake had her own show. The condition had been that they coordinated their schedules and tried not to overlap so they didn't steal fans from each other and could occasionally mod each other's shows, which Blake had thought was more than fair.

"Yeah," Blake said, "I still haven't figured out exactly what I think about the whole thing."

"Does Marie know her that her boyfriend has seen you fuck yourself silly on at least one occasion?" Chloe asked.

Blake grabbed Chloe's drink--which did have alcohol in it--and took a big swig from it before launching into her story again, ignoring Chloe's initial glare. She told her about how Marie had come to her asking for advice, and about the show and walking in on Marie, and then about how she shared some classes with Liam and the few interactions she'd had with him outside of classes.

"...and it sucks, because I like that Marie and I are getting along and hanging out again, and I like hanging out with Liam because he's funny and we have a lot in common and he's an incredible cook, and..." Blake sighed, trailing off. She met Chloe's gaze, "He's never judged me for what I do, Chlo. He apparently told Marie she was being too harsh on me, and he deflects attention away from me if we're hanging out and someone he knows comes up that he thinks might recognize me. He even introduced me to one of his friends when I said it was okay."

Chloe let out a whistle, "Damn, Blake. That is a shitty situation you've gotten yourself into. I wish I could find a guy like that. Or a girl." She took a sip from her drink, and frowned at how little was left, "Do you think he has any feelings for you? You know, other than the ones in his penis?"

Blake rolled her eyes, but then nodded solemnly, "I think he does--I've noticed little differences in the way he acts when it's just me and him versus when Marie is around. He's too good to acknowledge them or let anything happen as long as he's dating Marie."

"And stealing him is definitely out of the question? Even without Marie knowing it was you?"

Blake shook her head, "I think she might know that I think he's hot at the very least, but she doesn't care because she knows how good of a guy he is. If she hadn't changed and kept being a bitch to me, I might consider it, but even then, she'd still be my roommate. That would be way too awkward."

"And instead you convinced his girlfriend to start blowing him and taking it up the butt. That probably wasn't one of your smarter moves."

Blake thumped her head down on the table, "Ugh, don't remind me." She picked her head back up, "You know what's even more stupid? I encouraged Marie to do that because Liam deserves to get blowjobs and anal just really good sex, and I wanted him to have it even if I wasn't the one giving it to him."

Chloe leaned back in surprise, staring at Blake with wide eyes, "Okay, that's way too cheesy, even for you. What did he do? I don't buy that that is just because he's a nice package with a nice package."

Blake couldn't help but laugh at that, "You're right. We were walking back from the class we have together, and I think someone recognized me, because I heard someone calling after me, and Liam said there was someone trying to catch up with us. He must have seen how nervous I was, because he squeezed my arm and told me not to worry. When the guy sounded like he'd almost caught up, I heard a thump and looked back, and the guy had tripped and fallen on his face. Liam just put his arm around me and pulled me around the corner. He took a bit of a windy route halfway back to my place--to make sure the guy didn't try to keep following us, I guess--before stopping and asking if I was okay."

Chloe stared at her for a while, "And you don't think that's because he has feelings for you? I hate to break it to you, Blake, but that's not something a guy who's just your friend would do if they've barely known you for two months."

Blake nodded, "I know, and any other time I would agree with you, but that wasn't the first time he'd done something like that. He did something the day after we met. Marie told me he can be strangely protective sometimes, and whenever she's asked about it, he changes the subject, so I never asked. I don't think it's a move or anything like that though."

Chloe downed the rest of her drink and pushed herself up from the table, "Okay, babe, you need to get your mind off this guy. Unfortunately for you, I'm not going to rock your world tonight, but I'm going to help you find a hottie with big-ass tit to hook up with. To the dance floor!"

Blake rolled her eyes but followed her friend away from the tables and into the mob of dancing people.

Once in the throng, Blake smiled. Her bright blue hair barely stood out at all here. Many of the girls--and even some of the guys--displayed an array of pinks and greens and blues and purples in their hair. A few even had bright red or yellow streaks slashing their darker hair.

Blake and Chloe danced together but kept far enough apart as to not look like they were together--that would defeat the whole purpose of coming onto the dance floor in the first place. As she glanced around the floor, searching for a girl to her liking that hadn't been snatched up already, Blake noticed Chloe's eyes darting from person to person as well. Blake saw a few that were okay, and a few that were definitely hot enough, but already with another girl or guy. Finally, Chloe caught her attention, and nodded past Blake, "Found one, babe--she's checked you out a few times, and the guy she's with has checked out the guy behind her way too many times for him to be straight. Big tits with a really tiny waist and nice thighs--in a belly shirt. Can't tell about the hair though."

Blake turned around and immediately found the girl. *Damn.* She glanced back at Chloe, "You rock, dude."

Chloe just gave her a smug look, "I know. Go get your mind off that boy's cock with some pussy and a big set of titties."

Laughing and rolling her eyes at her friend, Blake made her way through the writhing mob. Her busty target spotted her approached about halfway there and winked as she licked her lips. As Blake got closer, she saw that though the girl was attractive, it wasn't in a way that oozed sex, or the typical drop-dead untouchable kind of gorgeous, but instead a more intriguing kind of beauty that simply made you want to look at her. She couldn't exactly tell in the club's lighting, but Blake thought the girl's hair was a dirty blonde.

When Blake was close enough to the girl to speak to her, she opened her mouth to ask the girl to dance, but there was no need. The girl stepped up and wrapped her arms around Blake's waist--she was a lot taller than her, almost as tall as Liam. *No! Stop it, you want pussy and tits tonight. Not cock. No cock!*

"I'm Mikayla," The girl said, "You're Cherry, right?"

*Fuck, a fan.*

Well, there was no taking Mikayla back to her apartment now--Chloe had advised her against that early on. Thankfully, this club had a few nice, private bathrooms that were perfect for hooking up in, and Chloe was friends with one of the girls who worked here that could let people in and out of those rooms, so Chloe and Blake got to make use of them when they were here without any problems.

Blake grinned, wrapping her arms around the taller girl's neck--something only made possible by her heels, "Yeah, Cherry."

"Just so you know," Mikayla said, leaning down to speak in Blake's ear as she ground against her, "You're even hotter in person."

On impulse, Blake nipped at Mikayla's ear as she pulled back. The girl half squeaked, half moaned, and froze, giving Blake the chance to reply in the same way, "I'm also way more fun."

Mikayla pulled all the way back, gazing at Blake for a moment, then grinned and leaned in closer. Blake met her half way, reaching up to tangle her fingers in the girl's hair as she mashed her lips against Mikayla's. As if by some unvoiced signal, both girls began grinding hard against each other. Blake was on fire, the pleasure from her kisses with Mikayla spreading through her body in a fulfilling warmth that was occasionally accompanied by small tingles of electricity. Her pussy was heating up too, and she could practically smell her own arousal. Or maybe it was Mikayla's--maybe both.

Eventually, Blake's pussy became too demanding for her to ignore any longer, and with a growl, she pulled back from Mikayla. The other girl gave her a confused look, but that soon faded into a grin as Blake grabbed her wrist and pulled her off to the dance floor. She found Chole's friend Addie and caught her gaze as she approached. The girl just grinned and nodded for Blake and Mikayla to follow her away from the dance floor. She unlocked one of the bathroom doors, then handed Blake the key with a wink before walking back toward the club's main area.

Blake pulled Mikayla in and locked the door before flipping on the lights. Mikayla's gasp made her grin.

Rather than a room filled with sinks and stalls, the private bathroom had a single toilet in one corner, a large sink in the opposite one, a chair in the corner opposite the door, and a waist-high table against one of the walls, with towels and soaps and a bottle of lube sitting atop it. The walls were floor-to-ceiling mirrors save for the door itself, and dim, blue-tinged lights illuminated the space.

Blake looked to Mikayla, and saw the girl still gazing wide-eyed around the room. Rather than let the girl take it in, however, Blake grabbed her and spun her around, pulling the taller girl's lips down onto hers. She felt Kyle grin against her lips before the other girl responded, kissing just as hungrily as she had on the dance floor, and igniting the fire in Blake's pussy once more.

Blake's mind grew distant as the feel of Mikayla against her began to dominate her senses. One moment they were making out in the middle of the room, the next, Blake found herself pushed up against the wall, legs wrapped around Mikayla's waist as the blonde cupped and kneaded Blake's exposed ass. Her tight, black sheath of a dress was basically just a bunched-up shirt at this point.

Blake growled in satisfaction as she and Mikayla tried to devour each other. They nipped and sucked at each other's tongues and lips, dueled with their tongues, and occasionally nipped and sucked at each other's ears or neck.

At some point, Blake found her hands running over the hot, exposed flesh of Mikayla's flat stomach. The next moment, they were palming the massive pillows of flesh stretching Mikayla's poor shirt, eliciting soft moans and giggles. Then Mikayla pulled back, breaking their lips' connection and freeing Blake's ass from her wanting hands. Blake moaned involuntarily in protest, but grinned when Mikayla pulled her shirt up and over her head, revealing a plain black push-up bra that soon followed.

Blake's eyes turned into saucers as Mikayla's breasts dropped free. For tits that big, they didn't drop much. Blake caught Mikayla's gaze, then squeaked as the other woman grinned and tangled her fingers in Blakes hair before pulling her down toward her chest.

Grinning stupidly, Blake attacked the blonde's chest, palming, caressing, and tweaking with her hands as she licked and kissed and nipped with her tongue, enjoying the gasps and moans her assault elicited from the other girl.

Blake went stiff and let loose her own gasp though, when Mikayla's hands returned to Blake's ass, and the busty girl's fingers found her pussy. The blonde stroked her through the thin fabric of Blake's panties for a bit, each teasing touch either causing Blake to either moan or nip at Mikayla's breasts. The blonde seemed to enjoy the feedback look.

Occasionally, Blake would just burry her face in the other girl's chest, somehow resisting the urge to motorboat these bountiful boobs. Before long, Mikayla's nipples were erect and puffy from Blakes insistent sucking and nipping, and practically dripping with saliva.

Mikayla's teasing had become too much for Blake by that point. Legs quivering, she let Mikayla's nipple free of her mouth and gasped, "Wait, wait, stop. I'm gonna fall."

The busty girl chuckled as she helped Blake lower herself enough to put her feet back on the floor. Blake smiled and leaned back against the wall to catch her breath for a moment. Raking one hand through her thick blue locks.

*My mane. That does work a lot better.*

Blake's eyes shot open as she pushed away thoughts of Liam, and realized the hand not in her hair was at her clit, rubbing circles over the fabric-covered nub. She found Mikayla gazing at her from heavy-lidded eyes as the blonde stripped herself of her tight jeans. Blake her lips, then grinned, continuing to rub her clit as the other girl revealed her legs.

Chloe had been right. Mikayla had great thighs and even nicer hips. Combined with her tits, they made the blonde's waist appear almost impossibly small. Blake felt her pussy pulse as she took in the taller girl's nude form. A pinprick of envy for the girl's luscious curves flickered through Blake's pussy-addled mind, and she salivated at the sight of the girl's dark nether lips and the thin line of sandy hair that seemed to guide her eyes toward them. Feeling that hair tickle her nose as she tasted those lips wouldn't be an option tonight as she hadn't brought a dam, but that didn't make Mikayla's pussy look any less tasty.

*I wonder if she'll be disappointed at the boosh's absence.*

Once Mikayla had freed herself of the last of her clothing--she'd kicked off her shoes and stripped off her panties and jeans at once--the taller girl stepped toward Blake, coming closer and closer until she loomed over Blake, gazing down with lust-clouded eyes. The contrast between them made Blake's heart pound. Wrenching her hand from her pussy with a soft whimper, Blake grabbed at the bottom of her dress, ready to strip it off, but stopped when Mikayla's hands closed over her wrists. She looked up to find the taller woman shaking her head, lips curled in a smirk dripping with sex.

"Leave it on," she breathed, "It's hot."

Blake moaned as Mikayla bent down and captured her lips again. This time their kissing was slower, less feverish, but steamier, tongues stroking and caressing instead of dueling.

She gasped when Mikayla's hand cupped the apex of her legs.

"These need to go, though," the blonde whispered against her lips."

Blake nodded, and lowered her hands down to peel off her panties. When she looked at tiny strip of thin fabric, she snorted. The fabric was sopping wet, and even had a bit of grool on it, "Well those are ruined."

Mikayla chuckled and leaned in again, but Blake reset a hand on the girl's chest, "Wait."

Blake slipped out from between Mikayla and the wall and sauntered over to the table. She grabbed one of the oversized, fluffy hand towels and laid it on the chair, then moved it away from the wall and gestured for Mikayla to sit.

The blonde grinned and did as she indicated. Once Mikayla was settled, Blake clasped her shoulders and sat down on the taller girl's lap, straddling her. Even so, she still had to tilt her head up to meet Mikayla's gaze.

Mikayla grinned for a moment before grabbing a fistful of Blake's cerulean mane and crushing her lips against her own, free hand returning to Blake's ass to palm and knead the rounded flesh. Blake's own hands returned to Mikayla's chest, squeezing the pert orbs and tweaking their pointed nipples in turn as her lips fought against Mikayla's.

Blake's pussy was aching now, to the point she knew there would be a glistening trail on Mikayla's thighs leading to a damp spot on the towel beneath. When a finger brushed her lips, she moaned into Mikayla's mouth, and could feel the other girl's lips curl into a satisfied smirk. Not to be outdone, Blake moved her own hands--only somewhat reluctantly--from Mikayla's chest. One went up to tangle in the hair at the nape of Mikayla's neck, while the other traveled down to Mikayla's pussy. She ran her fingers through the small strip of hair before lightly brushing those lips with her finger tips.

Blake would have smiled her own satisfied smirk at the gasp she drew from Mikayla, had the blonde not slipped a finger between Blake's own lips.

"Fuck," she breathed, leaning forward to rest her head on Mikayla's chest.

The blonde let loose a husky chuckle, moving the hand at Blake's ass to tangle in her mane and hold her head against her chest, only for the laugh to turn to a moan as Blake thrust a neatly manicured finger as far as she could into Mikayla's pussy. Blake sucked in a breath at the feeling. She could play with her own pussy whenever she wanted, but there was always something thrilling to the feel of another girl's wet lips. The finger in Mikayla felt so deliciously slick, the walls around it so hot and tight. A moment later, Blake hissed, becoming aware of her own slick tightness as Mikayla mimicked her and slid a finger in deep. Blake's pussy felt like it was going to explode it was so hot.

12