All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 10: Dance for a Fan'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love Chloe, she is outgoing but kind of laid back. hope we see more of her in the future. Was wondering if i missed it (or just forgotten) did we ever know how many roommates there are and what their names are? I love how Makayla just walked away with a souvenir of her time with Blake. I am surprised that Blake didn't ask her to keep her identity a secret; or that could be away to expose Blake to the school in a later chapter I guess. We will see how it all plays out. thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

Hardrider56Hardrider56over 1 year ago

What a great group of people you have in this story. Very hot action. Looki g forward to the next chapter. Chloe looks to delevope into a major player in this story.

rorr82rorr82over 1 year ago

Chloe seems like a great friend n confidante n i would love to see her in the stories more. Besides a part that expands on how they first met n helped her get into camming, a mutual cam show between the 2 would make for great chapters. I love the story so far, u are a good writer n thanks for sharing ur work with us

taylorstormstaylorstormsover 1 year agoAuthor

<3 Thank you for reading! Chloe's great, and there is DEFINITELY more of her to come. I don't know if I have introduced the third roommate, but I think so far I've maybe just slipped in one line from Liam's PoV that it's a triple. And this club is close to Blake's school, but far enough away/frequented by people from other schools (IRL, at least) that she doesn't have to be too careful there. :) Glad you're enjoying it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...