The Camgirl Pt. 10: Dance for a Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake withdrew her finger from Mikayla halfway before thrusting it back in, eliciting more moans from Mikayla, and moaning herself as Mikayla began thrusting her own fingers in and out in time with Blake.

The two women clung to each other, hips grinding together as they used their hands to elicit moans gasps and hisses that only escalated in arousal and desperation.

Blake's mind wandered as she and Mikayla pleasured each other, vaguely registering a second finger in her pussy, and doing the same to Mikayla's sopping wet hole.

Though Mikayla was more than enough fuel for her arousal, Blake's mind thought back to her initial hookup with Chloe, and their incredible show after, as it usually did when she was with another girl, no matter how hard she tried to prevent it. This time, Blake managed to force the images of her friend away. Her thoughts centered on Mikayla for a while, and Blake upped her tempo, pumping her two fingers in and out of Mikayla's pussy, moans echoing and intermingling with Mikayla's in the small room. Mikayla sped up to match her tempo, and Blake could feel herself getting close.

Mikayla's hands felt so big and strong on her, and when Blake let her mind dwell on that for a moment, that was all it took for her mind to turn traitor once more.

Suddenly, Blake was straddling Liam as his big strong hands thrust in and out of her pussy, curling up to hit her G-spot as the went in, and tugging on her opening as they withdrew. Little wet squishing noises accompanied her moans in punctuating the rhythm at which he pleasured her. She was in his arms, head resting against his muscular chest. Her own hand wasn't working a pussy, but a cock. A big cock. Liam's cock.

A ragged gasp tore from Blake's throat as a thumb pressed against her clit and began working the spot in circles as fingers continued to stimulate her from within. Vaguely, she felt her hand work in kind, and heard high pitched moans and shrieks as her body acted of its own accord.

Blake clenched her teeth, eyes squeezed shut as the pleasure rose within her. Little mewls and shrieks escaped, echoed by others, rising in pitch and intensity as her hips bucked and her breathing grew faster and faster until finally. Finally, the fingers on her clit hit just the right spot, and she screamed as her body convulsed in pleasure. Vaguely, she felt the sense of her own fingers being squeezed and growing slicker, as someone clenched her to them, body bucking under her own.

A haze filled Blake's mind, and she didn't know how long it took for it to clear. She became more aware of the person holding her, the person she straddled.

*Liam?*

The thought floated through her mind, dissipating before she could latch on and analyze it.

Blake's vision cleared as the waves of pleasure from her orgasm subsided, and she barely held back a gasp as she found Mikayla breathing heavy as the taller girl grinned down at her. Blake grinned back, then remembered what had just happened.

*Fuck. Liam. Dammit! I'd been good, so fucking good. I only thought about him once since that time, and--*

Mikayla's lips on her own stopped Blake's thoughts in their tracks. It was a slow kiss, one that eased both of them down from the peaks of pleasure they had brought each other to.

When Mikayla pulled back, Blake still felt hot and tingly all over, but her breathing had slowed.

"That was--" Blake breathed, trying to find the rest of the words needed for an actual sentence.

"Pretty great," Mikayla finished, "I always fantasized about you, but never imagined you'd be this good."

Blake suppressed a grimace at the girl's words as they returned another thought to her head. *Fantasized. Fuck, Liam. I need to get him out of my head.*

"If you want to go back to your place, I can show you something even better," Blake suggested.

The blonde licked her lips, but shook her head, "Sorry, I wish, but I have to get up early for work tomorrow."

A knot formed in Blake's stomach, but she kept it from her face, nodding, "No problem. That was pretty great."

Mikayla nodded, grinning, then looked Blake up and down, "Uh...could you maybe..."

Blake raised an eyebrow, then realized what Mikayla was getting at, and smiled sheepishly as she got off the girl, steadying herself against the wall. When Mikayla got up, both of them looked down at the towel and laughed at the big dark spot. A glance at Mikayla's thighs told Blake she had been right. Blake almost wanted to kiss the blonde again, but the knot in her stomach stopped her, and instead she took Mikayla's place on the chair, then leaned back.

"I just need a minute," she said when Mikayla raised an eyebrow.

The blonde nodded, using one of the other towels and some water to clean off her legs before she picked up her clothes and redressed. Blake just pulled her own dress down to give herself some sense of modesty and tried to keep her mind blank. She neither wanted to let Mikayla's appearance get her worked up again, nor dwell upon the girl's response to her invitation.

When Mikayla finished dressing and arranging her hair, she grasped the door handle, then looked to Blake, "You alright?"

Blake nodded, forcing a smile, "Just tired."

The blonde studied her for a moment, then picked something up off the floor, and met Blake's gaze once more, "I had fun. You can definitely count on me watching your next show."

Blake forced another smile as the girl left, then took another moment to gather herself before getting up and taking the towel to the sink. She used the unsoiled part to clean between her legs and cool down her neck and chest a bit, then adjusted her dress and hair. Satisfied for the moment at least, she left the bathroom and locked it behind her before going to find Addie and give her the key.

Once that was done, she returned to the dance floor, looking for Chloe. She didn't see Mikayla again, thankfully, but it took longer than she would have liked to find her friend. When she did, the knot in her stomach grew tighter, and Blake chewed her lip. Chloe had found a guy to dance with, and was either trying to make him cum in his jeans or grind his dick off by the way she was moving her lycra-clad ass.

Blake decided she wouldn't interrupt her friend, but before she could turn away, Chloe's eyes found her own. Blake's discomfort must have shown on her face, because Chloe said something to the guy and held up one finger before rushing over to Blake and pulling her off the dance floor.

"What's up?" Chloe asked, "Where'd Miss Titties go?"

Blake wanted to just shrug it off and tell her friend everything was fine, to go back to dancing. Instead, she asked in a small voice, barely audible over the thumping music, "Can we go home?"

Chloe's eyes widened and before Blake could even register what was happening, Chloe had pulled her halfway out of the club.

"What about that guy?" Blake protested, stumbling to keep up.

Chloe gave her a flat look as she continued to practically drag her from the club, "Blake, I just wanted to have some fun dancing tonight, not a fuck. What happened?"

"She was a fan," Blake said, "I thought it would be okay as long as I went back to her place, but we went to one of the bathrooms and fuck it was good, but I--" Blake bit her lip. She did not need to bring Liam up right now, "When I asked if she wanted to go to her place and continue, she didn't even try to come up with a legitimate excuse or ask for my number. Just blew me off."

Blake felt her friend tense, fingers tightening around her wrist, "I'm sorry, babe. Shit like that happens, but it still sucks."

Chloe stopped a few feet from the door, whirling around to meet Blake's gaze, "Want me to stay with you tonight? Just cuddles though."

Blake couldn't help but smile, nodding. She needed sleep but having Chloe there with her would make it come much easier. Chloe smiled back and gave her a kiss on the forehead before continuing on their way out, fingers entwined with Blake's this time instead of clutching her wrist.

As they were about to cross the street, a breeze picked up, and Blake's eyes immediately went so wide they threatened to pop out of her head, and her cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"Fuck!"

Chloe turned around, giving her a quizzical look.

The breeze had made Blake's legs particularly between her thighs, quite cold, leading her to realize two things. The first was that her dress had ridden up a bit as they climbed the stairs from the inside of the club to the street. The second...

"That bitch stole my fucking thong!"

Chloe laughed so hard she almost fell over and had to run to catch up to Blake as the blue-haired girl stalked off back toward her apartment.

A/N: What do you think of Chloe? She doesn't appear too often (yet, at least), but I always love it when she does. I'm working on a little bit more with her ;)

12