The Camgirl Pt. 14

Story Info
The domme takes Blake home.
3.5k words
4.86
11k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XIV: No Names

Blake

Blake felt drunk with arousal by the time they made it to the brunette's apartment. Not buzzed, but drunk as a skunk. The short walk had seemed both agonizingly long and not long enough. Blake had yet to cum tonight, but the brunette had made sure to tease her the entire way from the club. She tweaked her nipples, squeezed her ass, stopped to make out with her, and occasionally would brush her fingers over Blake's dripping pussy or press on the plug in her ass. A few times she dipped slender fingers between Blake's nether lips before pressing them into Blake's mouth to suck, and once she even pulled Blake's dress up enough for the streetlights to occasionally shine off the plug's base. Blake had felt in a cloud the entire time, responding to the tongue and fingers that gave her pleasure. Some annoying little part of her kept trying to break through that cloud, but every time it seemed about to do so, shocks of pleasure brought by the brunette chased it away.

A lock clicked shut behind Blake, then soft, hungry lips were on hers once more. Blake tried her best to respond, to give as good as she got, but her mind could only focus so much. She needed to cum so bad.

A moment later, Blake was on a bed, the cool sheets a welcome contrast to the heat in her body. There was shuffling beside her, then two fingers running across her netherlips.

Blake moaned, loudly. Some part of her knew she didn't have to keep quiet anymore, and a throaty chuckle from the brunette confirmed it.

When the fingers dipped into Blake's pussy, the sensation filling Blake's mind, her heart began to race.

Finally. Finally, I can—

A strangled whimper escaped Blake's throat when the fingers pulled out, but a moment later, those fingers were in Blake's mouth, the taste clouding her mind even further.

The bed shifted as Blake sucked contentedly on those fingers, then a whisper reached her ears.

"Do you like the taste of pussy, slut?"

Before Blake could mumble an answer, the fingers left her mouth. She stretched her neck forward, starting to rise, without realizing it, when two hands took her by the wrists and pressed them to the bed behind her head.

Blake's eyes opened, blinking rapidly, and she found a shadow looming over her in the dim light of the room.

As her eyes adjusted, they widened.

The brunette knelt above Blake, straddling her face with smooth, muscular thighs Blake wanted to run her hands over. They met at a bare pussy already spread and glistening with juices, below a taut, flat stomach. The brunette grinned down at her lustily from above a pair of sizable breasts, especially for the amount of muscle on the girl.

"Since I've been so good to you," the girl said, "You're going to eat me out, then I'll fuck you with my strapon till you scream."

Blake whimpered at the images that flashed through her mind. Then a hot, wet pussy was millimeters away from her mouth. Blake stretched her face forward, tongue darting out to taste the taller girl's slit, but as soon as they connected, the brunette's hips dropped, pushing Blake back into the bed, and began to grind on her face.

Some tiny voice in the back of Blake's mind protested she should be annoyed, that she shouldn't even be doing this, but one very important factor overrode those objections: Blake needed to cum.

Thankfully, Blake loved eating pussy, and her mouth moved on instinct as the brunette ground her pussy on Blake's face. Blake thrust her tongue between the wet lips, letting the taste and scent of sweat and the brunette's tangy juices wash over her, feeding her arousal.

The brunette's gyrating hips didn't allow Blake to worship the other girl's glistening lips as thoroughly as Blake would have liked, but from the moans that slipped from her mouth, the taller girl was enjoying it.

Despite those, and the tremors that occasionally wracked her body, the brunette managed to keep Blake's arms pinned to the bed. Blake lost herself often enough between the girl's glistening folds to forget about that multiple times and tried to move her arms to encircle the taller girl's thighs multiple times, whimpering when she remembered she could not.

Blake was surprised when the brunette altered the angle of her hips, and Blake's tongue encountered a puckered, musky rosebud, but the haze clouding Blake's thoughts drove her to thrust her tongue at that rosebud without missing a beat. Eating ass was different than eating pussy, and Blake hadn't had the opportunity to do so nearly as much, but as long as the ass she was eating was nice and clean, she enjoyed it just as much.

Vaguely, Blake was aware that the brunette had moved one hand to her pussy, and had begun fingering herself while Blake ate her ass. The juices dripping down onto Blake's nose smelled heavenly.

Eventually, the brunette seemed to tire of holding herself up with one arm, and straightened, releasing Blake's wrists. Blake's arms shot forward, snaking around the brunette's hips to grab at her firm ass. She pressed the brunette toward her, trying to get her tongue as deep into the taller girl's ass as she could.

The brunette still ground her hips into Blake's face, but the rhythm became more irregular, the girl's moans louder and more varied. Blake had little warning when the brunette cried out, thick thighs clenching Blake's head. At the last moment, the taller girl grabbed Blake sharply by her hair and angled her hips against Blake so that Blake was tonguing her pussy once more.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, don't stop. Don't—"

The brunette's scream of pleasure was lost to Blake as her thighs clenched even harder around Blake's head, until Blake thought her head might pop. Blake kept licking however, tasting the creamy cum that dripped from the girl's spread pink folds as she came hard.

The brunette's thighs quivered, fist of Blake's hair tightening to a point that would have been painful if it had been able to penetrate the cloud of lust permeating Blake's mind. As it was, Blake simply moaned into the brunette's pussy. The taller girl let go then, falling back to rest on her elbows as she panted.

Blake kept licking.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck, that's good. Shit!"

Blake whimpered as the brunette's tasty pussy suddenly pulled away, breaking their kiss. Moments later, another set of lips claimed Blake's lips as hands cupped her cheeks. The brunette kissed Blake for what seemed like hours, leaving her breathless when she finally pulled away.

"Fuck, you're good," the brunette panted, breasts heaving with each breath, "My pussy needs a break though," she grinned wickedly, "And yours is finally gonna get what it needs."

The brunette stepped off the bed, and Blake managed to prop herself up on her elbows to look after her. She watched as the brunette opened up a drawer and took out a harness and a strange-looking dildo. She looked up and met Blake's gaze, eyes glazed with arousal, then slid a bulb-like part on one end of the dildo into her pussy, a shuddering moan escaping from her lips as the bulb disappeared between her folds, then secured the harness around her hips and the dildo's phallic end to keep it in place.

Once she seemed satisfied, she took out a condom and rolled it onto the dildo, then grinned at Blake and sauntered back to the bed, hips swaying. She crawled onto hands and knees and captured Blake's lips once more. Blake thought she was starting to get drunk off the taste of this girl's lips.

Then something hard pressed against pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Blake moaned, distantly surprised at the thickness of her voice.

The brunette chuckled against Blake's lips, then leaned down and whispered in her ear, "How do you want me to fuck you?"

Rather than answer, Blake rolled over—the brunette spread her legs to give her the room—and pushed herself up on her knees and elbows, sticking her ass up in the air.

"Perfect."

Blake could hear the grin in the brunette's voice.

Then the girl's hands were on Blake's ass, finger tips ghosting over her pale skin, then squeezing and kneading, then—

"Fuck!"

Blake almost collapsed onto the bed. The brunette had pressed the plug against Blake's puckered starfish. She's almost forgotten about the plug, but now it seemed like all sensation was concentrated in that tiny ring of muscles.

"That's so hot," the brunette breathed.

A moment later, her hands returned to Blake's ass and gripped her pale cheeks. Then everything between Blake's legs lit up with pleasure as a slick, hard head pushed into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Blake moaned, "Fuck me. Please fuck me!"

Blake thought she heard a low cackle from above her as she tried and failed to back her ass up into the brunette's hips. She whimpered as those strong hands held her ass in place, "Plea—ah!"

Blake choked on her plea as one sharp thrust buried the strapon's entire length in her dripping pussy, hitting the very back. She knew some girls didn't like that—Chloe found it painful—but the sensation reduced Blake to whimpers as the brunette ground her hips against Blake's ass with the dildo fully seated inside her, harness pushing against her buttplug's base while the dildo made even the small plug feel more intense than usual.

She felt the taller girl lean over her, nipples and hair brushing against Blake's back, causing an eruption of goosebumps that only spread as the brunette nipped at her ear.

"I said that I'm going to give your pussy what it needs," she whispered, "not what you want."

With that she resumed her position behind Blake, hands griping Blake's ass, and began pulling out.

One. Millimeter. At. A time.

That was what it felt like to Blake at least. Blake squirmed and whimpered, trying to increase the agonizing pace, but the brunette was strong, her hold on Blake's ass firm.

Blake whimpered when only the tip remained touching her, almost caressing her opening, and braced herself for another hard thrust, but instead the taller girl pushed the dildo back in just as slowly as she had withdrawn it.

Panting wordlessly, Blake struggled against the brunette's hold on her ass. This was worse than her teasing on the way home. Blake didn't just want the taller girl to use those rippling muscles to pound away at her pussy, she needed it. So bad. She needed to be fucked into oblivion before she started thinking again, if she started thinking—

Blake gasped, mind fuzzing over. The brunette had continued that agonizingly slow pace all the way in until the very end. With an inch left, she had thrust sharply into Blake's pussy, ramming the tip into her cervix before grinding her hips against Blake's ass, then withdrawing once again.

The brunette repeated this technique for what seemed like hours, slowly speeding up and getting into a rhythm, but fucking Blake nowhere near as hard or fast as she needed.

Despite that, the taller girl reduced Blake to a puddle of moans and mewls and whimpers before long. The slow pace, while agonizing, was tantalizing. It forced Blake to feel every rib of the condom make its way through her pussy, the delicious friction sending slow waves of pleasure throughout her body. It put the sensations radiating from her ass in the forefront of her mind every time the dildo pushed on her plug from the other side of the thin membrane separating the two holes, forcing it out of the way, then rubbing against it through that same membrane.

Eventually, Blake finally started to feel the smoldering pleasure in her core begin to build. She must have started making different noises, because the brunette upped her pace ever so slightly, but it was enough to bring Blake closer. Vaguely, she was aware of similar moans coming from above. Then the taller girl started punctuating every other thrust a bit more than the ones in between, battering the back of Blake's pussy.

Blake was dimly aware of her voice growing louder and louder as she rose higher and higher on the massive wave building within her.

Finally, with a few sharp thrusts to punctuate it, Blake crested that wave—heart seeming to catch in her throat—and the moan that ripped from her lips vibrated through her as that wave of pleasure crashed down. Her eyes were scrunched tight, but she saw stars anyway. That wave of pleasure kept crashing, ripping control of her body away from her. She was vaguely aware of collapsing onto her stomach as her body shook, legs and arms twitching as she gasped for breath. Her pussy and ass tightened like vices around their respective intruders, seeming to light up with even more pleasure. The brunette didn't stop thrusting though, and that only prolonged Blake's crashing orgasm until the girl behind her stopped thrusting just short of Blake forgetting how to breath.

The intensity must have done something to her brain regardless, however. The sheets and mattress beneath her suddenly felt like a warm, hard body. Strong, invisible hands held her tight, stroking her hair, comforting her as she came down from her orgasm—if that even sufficiently described what she'd just experienced—and Blake's eyes fluttered open, expecting to see a familiar, smiling face looking down at her. Instead, her heart fell when all she saw was pillows. She felt tears start to well up behind her eyes, a sob rising in her throat.

Blake gasped in shock as the dildo withdrew suddenly from her pussy, leaving her feeling empty, making the gasp come out as half-a-sob. A hand on her shoulder turned her over firmly, and Blake gazed up through misty eyes to find a bright green pair looking down at her, seeming somewhat concerned.

"Sorry if that was a bit too intense," the brunette said, scrubbing one hand through her hair as she used the other to help her kneel over Blake, "You alright?"

"Yeah," Blake lied, trying to hide her face and avoid meeting those eyes.

Suddenly the girl was off the bed, "Shit."

Blake blinked in surprise at the outburst, pushing herself up on her elbows to look at the brunette.

The other girl wasn't looking at Blake anymore. Instead she stared at nothing, one hand at her head, gripping some of her hair. The condomed strapon protruding from her groin made the image almost comical, which didn't match the girl's tone.

"I'm an idiot," the girl growled. Blake was unsure if the brunette meant that for Blake or herself, "I'm so sorry. I know I have a tendency to go a little bit overboard, but I never wanted to make you do something..." She trailed off, then turned away from Blake, hanging her head, "You can go if you want. I'm—I'm sorry."

Blake's eyes widened as she realized what was going through the brunette's head. She struggled to push herself up, but found her legs feeling as though they were filled with lead. When she tried to speak, it took a few attempts for actual words to come out.

"You don't need to be sorry," Blake assured her, "That was—" Blake shivered as the memory seemed to send sparks of pleasure dancing throughout her body, "Fuck. That was honestly kind of evil, but really, really good. You didn't do anything to me I didn't want. I just—"

She trailed off as the brunette turned around, a hopeful smile on her face.

Fuck, she's gorgeous! Even more so now that her muscles glistened with a thin sheen of sweat. Words wanted to spill forth from Blake's mess, and some part of Blake wanted to hold back, telling her that talking about this to a complete stranger—if one that had just fucked her half to oblivion and released a week's worth of sexual tension—was a stupid idea. The rest of her, however, thought that the brunette was the perfect person to tell about this, an anonymous stranger whose name Blake didn't even know.

"I'm just kind of a mess right now," Blake sighed, flopping back onto the bed, unable to hold that green-eyed gaze, "When I was coming down from that, for a moment I imagined I was with someone I've been trying all week not to think about."

A short laugh caught Blake's attention, and she looked up just as the brunette sat down on the bed beside her.

"I could kind of tell you were looking for a for a forget-fuck," she chuckled, "Especially when you didn't even ask my name before you started grinding on me. And when you seemed just more plain horny than sloppy."

Blake flopped back on the bed, covering her face with her hands even as the brunette laughed.

"Shit," Blake breathed, memories of the past few hours coming back to her. She knew she was still pretty worked up, because most seemed far more arousing than embarrassing when they should have been the other way around, "I swear I wasn't drunk—I had just enough to loosen up." She uncovered her face and pushed herself up on her elbow, "And my name—"

Blake's eyes widened as the brunette cut her off with a finger to the lips. She met that emerald gaze and suddenly had a very strong urge to suck on that finger.

"If you don't want any names," the brunette said, "That's fine by me. I kind of get off on fucking people so hard they can't think straight, and it sounds like that's exactly what you need, so if you want me to fuck you until your pussy is the only thing on your mind and we both pass out, I'm game. I can sympathize on the emotional mess shit. Your pussy's gonna be sore tomorrow though."

Blake bit her lip for a moment, then nodded, smiling weakly, "I think I could really use that. I warned you that I'm a mess though. I might cry if you fuck me that hard again. I hadn't been able to cum for a week before that."

The brunette's eyes widened, "Shit, girl. You could have just told me that and I would have agreed to fuck you senseless. No girl should have to go through that," she grinned, "Don't think that's going to get you out of eating more pussy though. And I'm clean, by the way."

Blake's head hit the pillows again, "Fuuuuuuck. I'm such a fucking mess." She sighed, then looked back at the brunette, "I'm glad I went home with you, then."

The taller girl grinned, then leaned down and kissed Blake again. It was different than before. Just as hungry, but less forceful. Sweeter, even. The brunette grinned when she pulled back, then scrubbed a hand through her hair, giving Blake a sheepish look, "Oh, and sorry about the slut stuff earlier. When I'm with a girl that's as horny as you were, I get a little...rough."

Blake snorted, "It's fine. I normally don't like it unless I know the person doesn't mean it, but I was horny enough that I didn't really care. If anything it just made me wetter." Blake grinned then, smoothing back her own hair with one hand while she lifted the other to her mouth, sucking on two fingers. She lubricated them liberally before bringing them down to her pussy and jumping at her own touch. She had known she was sensitive, but hadn't realized she was that sensitive. Still, she met the taller girl's lust gaze.

"You going to give this little slut what she needs?"

With a growl, the brunette was suddenly kneeling over her again. Blake started to turn over, but the taller girl stopped her shaking her head. She leaned in, whispering, "I want to see your face this time when I fuck you so hard you lose your shit."

Blake moaned at the memory of her last orgasm and gasped as the strapon was suddenly back inside her.

When the brunette didn't move, Blake glared up at her. A knowing grin spread onto the taller girl's face as she reached down to where their mounds pressed against each other. Blake felt her touch something on the dildo through the pressure in her pussy. A moment later, both moaned in unison as the strapon began vibrating. Blake's pussy and ass lit up once more, and she knew she was going to ruin this girl's sheets. She squirmed as the brunette withdrew the dildo, almost growling at the familiar agonizing pace.

The brunette rammed her hips forward and Blake saw stars.

A/N: I haven't decided yet if the brunette is just that good, if Blake was just really turned on, or both. Also PSA: Don't care how rough you get, how casual the encounter is, but if you're doing something like this, aftercare is always necessary. And not just for the sub.