The Camgirl Pt. 19

Story Info
Liam and Marie try anal again.
3.5k words
4.8
18.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XIX: All Warmed Up

Liam

Liam laid in bed with a very hesitant boner tenting his boxers. He hadn't been able to stop his mind from racing once he left the bathroom, and when he heard the shower turn on with Marie still in there, he'd hurriedly shut himself in Marie's room and stripped down to his boxers before the tightness in his pants became painful. He wanted to jack off at the images permeating his mind, yet he didn't want to have trouble getting hard when Marie finally came out of the shower.

The anticipation of that both excited and confused him.

Blake was his friend. She was hot, and he had seen her naked and fucking herself in all sorts of ways, yet he had made a very concentrated effort to try not to think of her that way, failing only when she made a point of teasing him.

Thinking of her and Marie together in the shower, naked soapy bodies sliding against each other...

He felt as though he'd explode without even touching himself by the time the water shut off.

He heard some muffled giggling after the bathroom door closed and thought about stripping off his boxers so Marie would hopefully want to jump him as soon as she closed the door. He didn't think he'd last too long.

He was glad he hadn't, however, when Marie knocked, asking him to help open the door.

His eyes bulged as he opened the door to both Marie and Blake, each wrapped only in towels, wet hair dripping down their backs. Both their eyes met his, then went straight down to his pelvis.

"Ha! I knew it!" Marie giggled. Blake's cheeks went red, but she didn't look away. Her eyes seemed bigger, if anything as she stifled a giggle. Then she looked to Marie, "I think he's definitely ready for you, dude."

Marie walked past him into the room, grinning, but when Liam made to follow, he grunted as Blake threw her arms around his middle. He was acutely aware of his dick pressing hard against her stomach.

"I owed you a hug," she said, "You're a good friend."

Then she released him and spun him around before slapping his ass, "Now go fuck your girlfriend--she's all warmed up!"

Liam's eyes widened at that, but before he could turn back to Blake, she shut the door behind him. When he turned his attention back to Marie, he swallowed hard. She sat on the bed, legs spread, towel off.

"What--" Liam began, then licked his lips, "What did she mean by warmed up?"

Marie grinned, "She means we made sure I was all nice and clean for you, since you were nice enough to wait up for me. Now come here."

Liam was walking forward before he fully processed Marie's words. When he made to push her back on the bed, however, she shook her head and put her hands on his shoulders, pressing down until he knelt on the floor beside the bed, face level with her clean, dripping pussy.

"Is Blake okay?"

Liam blinked at the question, and looked up at his girlfriend as she tangled her fingers in his hair, "What do you mean?"

"She gave me a hug when we were done showering and told me how lucky I was to have you and how grateful she was that I'm not as jealous anymore since you're such a good friend to her."

Liam had to shake his head to temporarily clear it of thoughts of his friend and girlfriend showering. Despite that, Liam didn't know how much Blake would feel comfortable with him sharing, "She had a rough day, but she seemed to be doing better after we talked."

Marie smiled then, and lean down to kiss him hungrily, "You're the best."

Then she tugged his face toward her pussy, "I want you to eat me out before I fuck you. You're probably not going to last too long, are you?"

Liam shook his head, then started kissing the insides of Marie's thighs.

"Mmm, no teasing, babe."

Grinning, Liam spread her lips with his fingers and gave the pink, glistening flesh between a nice long lick.

Marie moaned as Liam dove in, thrusting his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could reach as he made out with her glistening lower lips.

"Fuck, that's good, baby," Marie said, fingers curling to grasp at his head as she pressed his mouth firmly against her smooth mound.

"You liked the idea of me showering with another girl, didn't you?" She asked between gasps and moans as continued licking and sucking and mashing his lips against her folds, "The two of us all soapy and naked, sliding against each other. One of us might slip or go a little too far in soaping up the other. Imaging that makes you hard as a rock, doesn't it?"

Liam moaned into his girlfriend's pussy in response, the vibrations eliciting a sharp gasp from her.

"Fuck," Marie's hips shifted as she fell backward onto the bed, legs spreading wider and revealing the silver-rimmed gem that capped her ass.

"Take that out and fuck my ass, babe," she said, "I wanted to make sure I was ready for you so I wore that when I went out, but all I could think about was how much I wanted you to show up and drag me off somewhere so you could just ram your cock up my ass."

Liam didn't need to be told twice. He pulled the plug out slowly, cock twitching both at Marie's string of moans and gasps, and at the sight of her tight, golden brown rosebud expanding around the silvery metal, then snapping back once the plug was free. The muscles didn't even close, leaving a slight gape large enough that Liam thought he could fit his pinky into without much effort.

Normally he would have given Marie's asshole the same treatment he gave her pussy before sticking his cock in it, but the smell and implied taste of lube put him off. In the state she was in, however, Liam didn't think Marie would mind all that much.

Hooking his elbows under her legs, Liam positioned her on the bed, then began lowering his hips.

"Wait," Marie gasped, suddenly leaning toward him with an arm outstretched. Liam moved forward and let Marie pull him down for a fevered kiss that left him breathless. She licked her lips after, gazing up at him, and when he straightened, she reached around to palm his ass and pulled his hips toward her.

Knowing exactly what she wanted, Liam moved so that his cock stood erect only a few inches above Marie's face. Smiling up at him from underneath, she took it in one hand and angled it down to take the head in her mouth. Liam moaned as she swirled her tongue around the head before moving to the base and licking the underside of his cock with quick flicks of her tongue as she moved from base to tip. She repeated the motion with long, wet licks to the point where Liam was worried he might cum, then shifted underneath him and took the entire thing in her mouth.

Liam tried to move away as Marie worked the underside of his shaft with her tongue, her hot, wet mouth driving him closer and closer to the edge.

"Babe," he grunted as she began bobbing up and down with his cock still almost entirely in his mouth, "I'm gonna--"

He cut off with a loud moan as Marie pulled him toward her by his ass, pushing his cock as deep into her mouth as it could go. She held him there, alternating between sucking and massaging him with her tongue. Then she began swallowing. Only a bit more than Liam's head was far enough to be in her throat, but the contractions on even that much sent him over the edge.

He shook and spasmed as Marie milked him with her throat, gasping as Marie didn't let up.

"Fuck. Fuck!"

His breathing grew more labored as Marie pushed him far over the edge, and his head started to grow fuzzy. Finally, after his cock stopped contracting, Marie let up, and let his cock free with a wet pop.

She grinned up at him giggling, "Yum."

"I thought," Liam began, then stopped to catch his breath, "I thought you wanted me to fuck your ass. Not that I'm complaining."

Marie slid further under him so that his balls hung down directly over her mouth. She gave them a few tentative licks, then took one into her mouth, gently sucking on it. She released it, then moved onto its twin before returning to licking the wrinkled flesh and the sensitive are just behind them.

"I do," she said between licks, "but I knew you would cum too quickly if I did that. I want you to fuck my ass long and hard." She took one of his balls in her mouth again before grinning up at him, "Besides, it gets me so horny when you cum down my throat."

Liam watched, transfixed as Marie continued to lick his balls, then began again on his slowly softening cock. She studied it for a moment, then motioned for him to move off of her.

"I want to play with your cock while you eat my pussy," she said, "I know eating me out makes you hard even quicker than having your cock in my mouth does."

Liam quickly obliged. She was right. He didn't know why, but he just loved eating pussy. Though that love had caused him a few painful episodes of blue balls in the stage of their relationship when him eating Marie's pussy had been the farthest either of them had gone.

He suspected that her enjoyment of it had been the reason that phase of their relationship hadn't lasted so long.

Once he got himself into the right position underneath her--not exactly simple with their height difference--Liam took his girlfriend's ass in both hands and spread them wide. He took a cue from Marie's unhurried playful licks on his cock--now stuck in a half-hard limbo--and took his time with her pussy, nipping and kissing her inner thighs and the soft skin around her lips, waiting until she began moaning before he let his tongue touch her folds. She was close to dripping wet, tasting clean and sweet. He licked and sucked on her outer lips for a while, enjoying the feel and taste of the slick, soft flesh, then finally dove in, spreading her lips with his thumbs and thrusting his tongue into her glistening wet folds, savoring the warmth that surrounded his tongue, and the moans he elicited from his girlfriend.

Marie had moved on from her playful licking and kissing at this point, alternating between deliberate flicks at the base of his mushroom tip and swirling her tongue around it in broad strokes. He enjoyed doing something that made her gasp or moan when she took his cock into her mouth, or when he did something that felt so good that she just stopped what she was doing. Liam made sure to press his mouth into her mound in a way that put pressure on her clit as he enjoyed her taste. When his cock began to harden again and he felt Marie start bobbing her head up and down upon his length, Liam moved his tongue to trace little shapes around her clit, gently brushing the sensitive nub with each stroke, and occasionally pressing his tongue against it in a firm lick, or sucking it into his mouth. The third one of those seemed to be what did it for Marie, as she straightened from his cock, pressing her ass back into his face.

"Fuck," she moaned, grasping his thighs, "Fuck yes, Liam. Please, fuck! Keep doing that, make me cum."

Liam held Marie's ass firmly in place as she tried to grind against him, and attacked her clit, alternating between teasing and giving it his direct attention, sucking and nipping at it when he took it into his mouth.

After only a few minutes of Liam's ministrations, Marie's grip on his thighs tightened, nails digging into his skin, and a half-scream, half-moan ripped from her throat. She shuddered and convulsed, panting as the orgasm crashed over her, but Liam didn't let up. He moved from her clit back to licking between her twitching folds, keeping her ass and legs spread with his hands, and making sure to grind his mouth against her clit as he did so.

Marie soon fell forward onto her elbows, panting, then even her shaky arms couldn't hold her up, and her face dropped against his hips, cheek brushing against his cock, which now felt like it had a steel rod at its center. Liam didn't let up until he heard her soft mewls asking him to stop.

He did, grinning, and glanced up at her puckered rosebud, which had opened up even further. Seeing that made his cock twitch.

Liam rolled his girlfriend off of him onto the bed, then moved around to stand near her face. She purred as he cradled her face with one hand.

"Still want me to fuck your ass, babe?"

Marie manage a weak smile. The few noises she made were unintelligible, but she nodded.

"You need to make it all wet and slippery again, then," he said, moving his cock to her lips.

Marie kissed Liam's cock when she felt it, eyes fluttering, then gave it one long lick before squirming around on the bed and opening her mouth wide with her head hanging over the edge. Liam slowly inserted himself into her mouth and moaned as Marie sealed her lips around his member, enclosing it in soft, wet warmth. When she reached around and squeezed his ass, he started pumping, and a few moments later, pulled his cock out of her mouth dripping and glistening with spit. He met her hazy eyes and grinned, "Show me your ass."

Returning his grin, Marie rolled back onto her stomach and turned around, popping her ass up in the air for him so that her puckered, slightly-gaping hole as almost level with his raging hard cock.

Just to be safe, Liam wet his fingers with a little spit and rubbed them into her waiting hole, effortlessly dipping in a bit with his fingertips. Then he positioned the head against her asshole, wondering at how tiny it seemed next to the tip, and pushed in slowly.

Marie's ass gave almost no resistance, the ring of muscles welcoming his cock, then tightening around him as he pushed deeper into the hot, slick tunnel.

Marie moaned louder with every inch, thrusting her ass back against his hips to swallow his cock whole, until he felt the wetness of her pussy against his balls. Marie ground her hips against him, unintelligible sounds spilling from her lips.

Then Liam started to pull back out.

He went slow. Agonizingly slow for both of them, yet that slow friction just felt so good. His cock didn't want to leave Marie's ass, but he drew it all the way back out, until just the tip remained. Marie whimpered at that.

"Liam, just fuck me."

Grinning, Liam gripped his girlfriend's ass tight in both hands and rammed his cock back into Marie's ass.

"Oh, fuck yes," she growled, jerking at the sudden movement.

Encouraged, Liam drew himself almost all the way back out, then rammed his cock into her ass even harder.

With Marie's moans egging him on, Liam lost himself in the sensations that washed over him from his cock as he thrust it in and out of Marie's ass. He wouldn't say it was better than her pussy. Different, mostly, but damn did it feel amazing. He paused a few times in his thrusts just to savor the feeling of being completely inside her, grinding his hips against her ass with the tight ring of her asshole gripping the base of his cock, as though it wanted him to stay fully seated within her.

At some point, he felt something else brush his balls, and realized that Marie was reaching back to play with her pussy as he fucked her. That sparked something in him, and with a growl, he started fucking her even harder than before, if that was possible.

Marie's moans and gasps rose higher and louder with each thrust, yet as far as he could tell, the hand at her pussy never faltered. Eventually Liam became aware of her jerking movements against him, and the increased desperation in her strangled cries.

"Are you close?" He breathed.

Words failed Marie, but Liam thought he saw something that resembled a nod and shifted his hips a bit to make sure he withdrew almost entirely and slammed as deep as he could go with each thrust.

"Cum while I fuck your ass, Marie," he said, "Come on."

More whimpers rose from Marie and her hips jerked even more erratically. Liam knew she was really close when her legs began to quiver, and he had to keep her ass upright.

A low, throaty moan ripped from Marie's lips as her free hands gripped the sheets hard, and she thrust her hips back against his, trying to keep him from fucking her as her orgasm overwhelmed her. After a few moments, she couldn't even keep her hand on her pussy.

Grinning, Liam shifted again, moving so that he crouched over her instead of behind her, and reached around to rub her clit as he continued fucking her ass.

"Fuck," she hissed, "Fuck! Oh fuck!"

The expletives continued as Marie rode out her orgasm, alternating between moans, gasps, and sometimes soundless workings out her mouth.

Finally, Marie's weight became too heavy for Liam to support with just one hand, and he helped lower her to the bed, cock still inside her as she lay prone against the blankets.

Leaning forward, Liam brushed sweaty hair away from Marie's face and grinned at her half-open eyes.

"Was that too much?" He whispered, kissing her ear and jawline.

"Mrph."

Liam chuckled, and Marie made another noise.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Marie was quiet for a moment, then turned her head and managed to gaze at him with a semblance of focus.

"Did you cum?" She managed.

"Not yet."

"Cum," she said, making the word sound like an order.

"You sure?"

"My ass is gonna be sore in the morning already," she said, "I want your cum in it."

Marie moaned as Liam's cock twitched in her ass. He laughed. It wasn't his fault.

He leaned in, pressing his lips against her ear, "I warned you."

She pushed her ass into his hips in response, grinding against the base of his cock and wetting his balls with her lower lips.

Stradling Marie's hips and supporting himself with his elbows, Liam resumed fucking his girlfriend's ass. He was slow at first, but it only took a few minutes for his control to slip. His hips hammered at Marie, filling the bedroom with his panting and her moans and whimpers. Liam was barely aware of those sounds as it was. All of him was focused on the length that pistoned in and out of Marie's tight, slick hole as his arousal built within him. He felt his hair sticking to his forehead and realized he was sweating with the effort of keeping up the pace he had set. Marie squirmed and moaned beneath him, but not once did she try to pull her ass away from his cock. If anything, he had to keep her hips pressed down firmly against the bed, so she didn't break his rhythm.

Finally, Liam's orgasm broke over him, and he buried his cock to the hilt in Marie's ass as he shot burst after burst of cum into her ass, coating her insides with it. Marie seemed to have come out of her post-orgasm haze at least somewhat, as she ground her hips against him and squeezed his cock, milking every last drop from him, and giggling at his own gasps and moans.

Liam collapsed on top of Marie with his cock still pulsing inside her. He tried to roll off, not wanting to suffocate her, but she snaked her arms behind him and pressed his ass firmly against her.

"You're not allowed to take that out of me yet," she breathed, seeming as out of breath as he felt."

Carefully, they rolled onto their sides, Marie curing up Liam with his cock still inside her. It seemed to be taking its time shrinking and softening, not that it really ever did either of those very far.

Liam made himself comfortable and had half-drifted off to sleep when he felt something against his balls.

"You're making yourself cum again, aren't you?" He mumbled, not opening his eyes, but pulling Marie closer against him.

"Your cock's still in my ass. It made me horny again."

Liam chuckled and pinched one of Marie's nipples, "Wake me up when you're done so I can clean off."

A/N: I forgot how hot this part of the story was <3