All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 19'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey Liam, It was HARD for me visualizing the two ldies in the shaoer as wel

In one of the last two chapters Blake said she could see being a sub to Liam but she had to be the number one girl. Liam just seems to be to submissive for that to take place, however the way amarie took charge in the shower scene with Blake the the wat she pushed Liam to his knees and took charge of this chapter as well seems as though we know who could easily run the house. Of course there is still the third roommate that we don't know anything about, is she secretly watching Blakes web is she watching the house will she come out to play or to control or is she always not around? who knows? I must say when a writer gets readers fantasising about character they have done their job. great work here. one of the best series on lit right now.

Pappasleaze!

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

Freaking HOT. very nicely done. Pretty sure Blake was wearing out her pussy listeming to Liam pounding Marie's tight little ass. Good work here Taylor.

Tom

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Ugh! Love you dudes! I'm glad you're enjoying this so much. No chapter for Valentine's day, since it seems to still be pending, but the next chapter should be up tomorrow! Can't wait to see what you all think!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

terrible english...needs outside editor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
414 Followers
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...