The Camgirl Pt. 25

Story Info
Blake has a talk with Chloe.
951 words
4.68
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXV: A Big Stupid Clusterfuck

Blake

Blake forced a smile as Chloe opened the door and greeted her with a hug. The dark-haired girl's embrace felt good, but that just sparked the thought that Liam's would have felt so much better.

"That bad, huh?" Chloe asked.

Blake sighed, scrubbing a hand through her hair as she pulled back, "Yeah."

Chloe gave her a sympathetic frown, then gestured for Blake to follow her into the apartment.

As Blake's friend was no longer in college, she did not have to live in a dorm. Blake's own apartment wasn't necessarily bad or technically a dorm--she loved living there--but it definitely felt like a dorm, especially with the whole one-shower-for-three-girls thing.

Chloe lived with her roommate Becca, a tall, leggy accountant who she had admitted to fantasizing about more than once, and Blake couldn't really blame her. Thankfully, however, Becca did not appear to be home at the moment.

"Alright," Chloe said, patting her dining table on her way to the cupboard, "What's up? I'm guessing this still has to do with the forbidden Mr. Perfect?"

Blake simply took a seat at let her head fall to the table in response, "Ugh."

Chloe barked a laugh, "Yikes. Alright, hold up, then."

Blake just let herself sit there with her head against the table, loose hair forming a royal blue curtain around her.

When something thumped on the table, she looked up to find a double-shot glass filled with clear liquid before her. Blake straightened, raising an eyebrow as Chloe filled another shot glass for herself.

"Gin?" Blake asked, raising an eyebrow at the dark green bottle as Chloe screwed back on its silver cap.

"You need to vent," Chloe said, holding up her boot-shaped glass, "Gin makes you truthful."

Blake rolled her eyes, then picked up the squarish glass Chloe had set out for her and clinked it against Chloe's before tipping back her head and letting the liquid pour down her throat. Pine filled her nostrils as the gin made its way through her before settling into a comfortable warmth in her stomach before spreading throughout her body.

"Now," Chloe said, setting her glass down in time with Blake's, "Spill."

Blake couldn't help but turn red as she told Chloe about the past few weeks since she had last stayed over. Her episode with the brunette, her talk with Liam, fucking Marie--everything. That was something they'd established early on in their friendship when Chloe had agreed to help her. Total honesty, no judgement.

"It's like I can't override my sex drive anymore," Blake sighed after she'd finished her story, "Until recently, I could always separate sex from everything else. I'd enjoy myself, but I could pull my head out of my ass pretty easily if I needed to. And I can count the number of times on one hand that I needed to just rub one out or fuck someone to get it out of my system."

Blake hung her head in her hands, "And now I might have ruined everything with him."

"Maybe not."

Blake straightened, narrowing her eyes at Chloe as she scrubbed her hands through her hair, "What do you mean?"

"Well first off," Chloe said, "The way you tell it, Marie definitely wanted to fuck you, and definitely seduced you. I'm pretty sure that was her goal that first time you showered--"

"I told you I don't want to have a threesome with them," Blake said, "I mean, I want to, but that would just fuck me up even more."

"I know," Chloe said, "What I was getting at before I was so rudely interrupted--" Blake stuck her tongue out at her friend, "--was that you didn't try and steal his girl. She cheated on him with you. That's not the best for you, but it's not entirely your fault. From what you said, if Liam gets upset about that when she tells him, he might be upset with you for a bit, but I don't think that will last. It also gives you an opportunity if you're willing to take it."

"Like what?"

Chloe shrugged, "Well, you guys seem to talk a lot. During one of those talks, find a way to slip in how important trust is and things like that. Slip in that you would never do anything like that without running it buy your significant other first."

"But that would be shitty to Marie," Blake protested.

"I can't help you there," Chloe said, "But the way I see it, she was shitty to you for a long time, and she was even worse when she seduced you and mixed up your and her and Liam's shit.

"I know you liked being close with her again, but she doesn't seem like she knows how to handle being a normal friend to you."

Blake frowned, "This is basically going to be a big stupid clusterfuck no matter what I do, isn't it?"

Chloe nodded, "That's generally what happens when you fuck someone else's girlfriend."

Blake thumped her head back down on the table, "Ugh. I never thought I'd be that bitch. Couldn't I just have fucked someone's boyfriend instead like a normal idiot girl?"

Chloe laughed, "I don't think you were ever normal, girl."

Blake lifted her head just enough to stick her tongue out at her friend, who just laughed harder in response.

"I do have one question though," Chloe said, corners of her mouth curling as she spoke.

Blake narrowed her eyes, "What?"

Chloe flashed her teeth, "Was Marie good?"

"Ugh!"

A/N: Chloe's just great, isn't she? Do you want to see more of her? How do you think Blake is going to figure this out?