All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 25'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Like it because I you’ve had my attention with the Camgirl theme and Blake’s character., but this short scene seemed like placeholder.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

We need to 'see' more of Chloe in this story line. She seems to have a handle on dealing with Blake and is sassy enough to question how Marie was. That cracked me up. Kinda like saying "so you fucked your best friend, how was she"?

Great series, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

answer: ye Chloe is a doll, I think everyone needs a friend like her. I would not mind seeing more of her.

Pappasleaze!

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you guys like Chloe! <3 @Hardrider, I think that's one of my favorite lines for a while :P @Migbird, not necessarily a placeholder, but there will be a few little chapters like this every now and then that just deal with plot or a reaction to a steamy scene. If you think I should glomp chapters together so that there is something steamy in every scene, let me know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...