The Camgirl Pt. 32

Story Info
Liam has a threesome, but somehow that's not enough...
5.3k words
4.82
10.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXII: Why Had He Been Mad?

Liam

Liam blinked in confusion as the door to Marie's room closed before him. He should have known Blake would be up. Meeting her eyes had reminded Liam of the issues he'd been trying to work out concerning his friend. He hadn't spoken to her since she'd confessed to him. Was that why she'd looked so sad? He would have to talk with her soon. For some reason, thinking about that--especially after her seeing him like this with Marie and Leah--

A nip at his lower lip brought Liam back out of his thoughts, and he grinned down at Marie, taking her by the back of the neck and bringing her lips up to his, sucking on her lower lip. He snaked a hand around Marie's hips and squeezed her ass, eliciting a yelp from her, followed by a playful growl as she captured his lips again.

A moment later, they parted as Leah finished unbuttoning Liam's shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. She pushed herself up against him and began kissing his neck, working her way up toward his jaw and then his mouth. Liam squeezed the tall blonde's firm ass as he felt Marie's fingers undoing his jeans, all the while shuffling him backward.

Once Marie got his fly undone, she yanked them down, then Liam yelped as she pushed him backward. He fell back on Marie's bed and glared at her, "Rude."

She just stuck her tongue out, "I thought you would like to be comfortable while you watch."

Liam looked on, feeling himself somehow grow even harder as Marie took Leah by the arm and pulled the other girl against her, tilting her head up to kiss the girl.

Watching them kiss was...hot. Really hot. Porn did not compare. Liam had never really enjoyed watching a guy kiss a girl but watching two girls kiss each other was far better. They seemed so sweet and playful as they hungrily nipped and kissed at each other.

Fuck, why had he been mad about that?

Liam blinked, his entire body suddenly feeling much hotter as his mind overlaid an image of Blake onto Leah's face. Liam swallowed hard. Seeing the two of them like that...

No. No--you promised her you wouldn't think of her like that.

He'd promised himself that, too. That was half the reason he knew he could be so secure in his friendship with Blake and his relationship with Marie. He could be completely honest with both of them about the other.

The blurring of those lines was part of why he hadn't been able to talk to Blake yet.

"Liam?"

Liam blinked, looking up at Marie.

"Everything alright, babe?"

Liam smiled, forcing Blake from his mind, "Yeah, I just spaced for a second. Watching you two made my mind..."

He trailed off as the two girls giggled.

"Liam, you have both of us here in front of you," Marie said, "You're not supposed to fantasize when you're already in your fantasy."

"Maybe it's because we're wearing too many clothes," Leah suggested, though her cheeks darkened.

Marie laughed, eyeing Liam, then the crotch of his boxers. She reached out and stroked his hard cock through the fabric, making him flinch, "I don't know...he seems to be pretty happy down here..." She looked back to Leah, "Want to see it?"

Leah nodded; wide eyes fixed on Liam's boxer-clad cock.

"What do you think, Liam?" Marie asked, voice breathy, "Should we let Leah see your big wonderful cock? Or should the two of us strip for you first? I think it's only fair that he gets to choose, don't you, Leah?"

Leah nodded absently, and Liam's cock twitched when he noticed the tall blonde rubbing her thighs together.

"You two first," he managed, voice thick with lust.

Marie giggled and grabbed at Leah's dress, snapping the girl out of her cock-induced trance. She lifted her arms, allowing Marie to peel the tight dress off her inch by inch, revealing the girl's smooth, toned legs, the curve of her hips and the thin waistband of her thong. Liam licked his lips at the girl's stomach. She didn't have a six-pack or anything, but the skin was taut and contoured rather than simply flat. When Marie got all the way up to the girl's chest, lifting the dress up the final stretch over her head, two small, but perky breasts popped free, nipples hard and pointing up to the ceiling.

Once she had the dress off, Marie leaned in and kissed Leah hungrily, hands running up and down her tanned, exposed skin. Leah moaned, and the sound made Liam's cock strain painfully against its confines. Liam barely noticed, however, transfixed as he was on the erotic display before him. At some point, Leah's hands found the hem of Marie's dress and tugged at it. The fabric clung to the curve of Marie's ass as Lean pulled it off and let Marie's cheeks free with a slight satisfying bounce. Rather than continue pulling up the dress the whole way, Leah's hands went to the nearly uncovered flesh of Marie's hips, running her fingers over the tan skin and squeezing at Marie's curves. Her fingers wandered about Marie's waistline for a minute before Leah pulled back from Marie with a gasp, panting, "You didn't wear anything underneath?"

Marie smirked at the girl and leaned close, though her breathy voice was loud enough for Liam to make out, "No panty-lines. And it's soooo much more fun." Marie nipped at the girl's earlobe as she took Leah's hands in her own, "And I wouldn't say I wore nothing underneath, exactly."

Marie brought Leah's hand around to her ass and pressed it between her cheeks. She let out a languorous moan as Leah gasped. Then, sending a sultry look Liam's way, she turned and tilted her hips up, allowing to see the plug sticking out of her ass that she had pressed Leah's fingers into.

"Fuck," Liam gasped.

Marie grinned, eyes going to his cock, then back to Leah, "Leah, I think we made Liam a bit too hard for his own good. Can you finish taking this off so we can help him out?"

Leah nodded, quickly extracting Marie from the dress, which Marie then tossed across the room before taking Leah's hand and bringing her toward Liam, motioning for him to scoot back and give them some room to work.

Marie's newfound confidence was intoxicating. When they'd first started fooling around, she had always wanted the lights off and for both of them to be under the blankets. Seeing her confidently stride toward him like that, wearing only a jeweled buttplug...he definitely needed these boxers off soon.

Upon reaching the bed, Marie pulled Liam toward her and met his lips in a slow, but hungry kiss. She ran her hands down his chest and stomach, then pulled back eyes smoldering with arousal, and turned to Leah. She gestured to Liam's boxers, "You want to take it out?"

Leah looked to Liam, hesitating for a moment, then stepped closer and hooked a finger around the waistband of his boxers. She tugged slowly, adding her other hand, and Liam lifted his hips to allow her to pull them all the way off. She didn't stop until they were down around his ankles. When she looked up, her eyes went wide, darkening in lust.

"Oh fuck."

Marie came up behind her, wrapping her arms around the taller girl's waist, "Isn't it wonderful?" When Leah didn't respond, Marie started kissing her neck. Leah shivered.

"Want to taste it?"

Leah nodded, eyes trained on Liam's painfully hard cock, and Liam scooted back as the two girls climbed onto Marie's bed. Marie moved Leah so that she lay between Liam's spread legs, closest to his cock.

"Go on," Marie breathed, "Taste it."

Leah gave her and Liam a nervous glance, then reached out and curled her fingers around the base of his cock.

"Fuck," she half-moaned, half-gasped as she squeezed it gently. It twitched in her hand. Then she leaned forward and stuck out her tongue, licking the tip.

Liam hissed at the sensation. Then his eyes flashed to Marie, and his cock twitched as Leah continued to lick his cock. By the smoldering in her eyes, Liam's girlfriend enjoyed watching him get his cock sucked by another girl. He watched as Marie raised a hand to Leah's neck, threading her fingers in the other girl's hair.

Leah moaned as she took Liam's cock into her mouth. His hissed at the feeling of her hot, wet mouth around him, and felt his cock throb at the knowledge that nothing but lust and Marie's hand on the back of her head spurred this girl on.

Marie grinned at him, directing Leah as the girl bobbed her head up and down on Liam's cock, then pulled Leah's head up, eliciting a gasp from the girl. Marie turned Leah's head toward her, then kissed the wide-eyed girl deeply.

"Taste's good, doesn't he?" Marie asked.

Liam swallowed hard, Fuck, Marie.

Leah nodded and Marie grinned at her. She glanced up at Liam, then back to the girl, "Want to play with him together?"

Leah nodded again, and the two girls took up position on either side of Liam's cock.

Liam watched in amazement as their lips came together around his shaft. The girls started sliding their mouths up and down either side of his spit-slick cock, then Leah went for the head again, closing her lips around the sensitive tip and teasing it with little flicks of her tongue. Marie lowered her head and began licking and sucking at his balls, making him glad he'd started trimming at her suggestion.

Every now and then they would take a break to make out with each other or go back to sliding their lips up and down his cock, giggling and kissing when their lips made contact. Liam was starting to get close when Marie finally took over sucking his cock, taking it deep into her throat.

"Fuck," Liam hissed, "Marie, I--"

Marie let his cock free from her mouth with a "pop" and grinned eagerly at him, then Leah.

"Should we make him cum now and then have fun getting him hard again?" She asked the other girl, "I don't think it should be too difficult."

Leah nodded, glancing at Liam, then Marie, "I want to see him cum."

"Do you want to taste it?" She asked.

Leah bit her lips, looking nervously at Marie, then Liam, then his cock.

"I don't know..." She began.

Marie leaned forward and kissed Leah when she didn't finish the thought.

"I have an idea," she breathed, "Do you want to deepthroat him first?"

Leah's eyes went wide, fixing on Liam's cock, "Deep--I'm not really too good at that...I don't think--with something that big..."

Liam held back a grin. He knew he wasn't that big, but he didn't exactly mind the ego-boost. Girl-inches would probably make him seem far bigger than he actually was to anyone Leah told about this.

"How about we make him cum, then you see how deep you can take him?" Marie said, "I know it's intimidating, but its sooo satisfying when you have it all the way in--especially when you get to watch and feel how he twitches and squirms."

Leah swallowed, but nodded, "Okay."

"Good. Liam, lie all the way back. I think you should help Leah out with how wet she is."

Liam grinned at Marie and moved a few pillows out of the way before lying flat.

"What should I do?" Leah asked.

Marie reached back and squeezed Leah's ass, eliciting a gasp from the girl.

"I think you should go put this on Liam's face," she said, "He's really good at that. Take those off first, though."

Liam raised an eyebrow, looking up to see what Marie was talking about. Leah's cheeks were flushed. She'd straightened to remove her thong. Once off, she flung them over her shoulder, then crawled across the bed to Liam.

As she approached, Liam remembered something, and caught Marie's gaze, mouthing "Safe?"

Marie nodded, mouthing back, "I checked."

Liam smiled back

"Like this?" Leah asked once she'd straddled his face, situating herself so that she faced him, shining pussy only a few inches from his mouth.

"No, face me and his cock," Marie instructed.

Leah did as she was told. Moments later, Liam had a very nice view of the girl's pussy and asshole.

"Good," Marie said, "Now Liam's gonna play with your pussy while I make him cum. You just enjoy, okay?"

"Oka--Mmph."

Liam couldn't see due to the position of Leah's incredibly nice ass in his way, but he assumed Marie had kissed the girl again. Glancing back up at the pussy before him, Liam decided to dive right in. He grasped Leah's firm cheeks, squeezing gently, and pulled her slick, waiting lips toward him. She jumped when he nipped at her ass, sucking on the flesh a little bit, but moaned when he spread her cheeks, brushing against her outer lips with his thumbs. Liam sniffed peremptorily--just to determine exactly how thorough he would enjoy being in his pleasuring of Leah's pussy. Then he licked between her folds.

Leah moaned, and Liam felt himself smile as he continued his tongue-first exploration of the girl's nether regions. Leah didn't taste as fresh as Marie usually kept herself, and Liam missed Marie's unique flavor, of course, but the blonde didn't taste bad by any means.

Liam pulled back to breathe, then was glad he had as Marie took his cock into her mouth. His breath rushed out of him in a his, and he moaned as Marie steadily took every inch of him into her mouth. With his cock surrounded in warm, wet wonderfulness, Liam had to forcibly remind himself not to neglect Leah. He put his face back between her cheeks, licking, nipping and sucking at her folds, trying to concentrate on the noises she made to determine what she liked. Normally, he would have just told her to let him know what felt good, as he had with Marie, but Leah--currently holding herself up with her arms--was in no state to give such feedback, and Liam was in no state to effectively process that information. Marie had started bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Her throat felt so good. The hot, wet sensation enclosing his cock was so familiar to that of her pussy, yet wonderfully different.

As much as he enjoyed eating Leah's pussy--or just pussy in general, he guessed--Liam felt a bit frustrated that he was unable to reciprocate the wonderful feelings Marie's throat and mouth were imparting on him.

As he pulled back for another breath, Leah's puckered asshole caught Liam's gaze. It was gaping slightly.

Liam had wondered for a while whether or not he would enjoy eating ass as much as he enjoyed eating pussy--provided it was all fresh and clean, of course--but he decided against it. He'd eaten Marie's ass once on impulse, and he thought he'd enjoyed it, but he wanted the first time he really did that to be with just Marie. That way he could really get into it if he ended up enjoying it as much as he remembered.

The sensation of Marie's throat squeezing the head of his cock fuzzed all coherent thoughts in Liam's mind. He felt his orgasm building, gasps interrupting his attentions to Leah's pussy as Marie bobbed up and down on his cock. Leah didn't seem to mind much, though.

"Marie," Liam gasped, "I'm close."

Marie's self-satisfied cackle vibrated through Liam's cock as she took him all the way into her mouth and sucked, pushing him over the edge.

He dug his fingers into Leah's ass, hips bucking as he unloaded into Marie's waiting mouth. Her tongue massaged the underside of his shaft, coaxing the cum out.

Leah seemed to enjoy Liam's moaning and frantic breaths against her pussy. The taller blonde pushed her ass down onto Liam's face, grinding against him as Marie's mouth sent him into overdrive.

Between the two girls, Liam's head began to fuzz. Then he felt Marie's lips slowly rise up the length of his cock. A moment later, Leah lurched forward off his face. Liam blinked as he looked up, trying to refocus his gaze. His cock, spent as it was, throbbed at the sight of the two girls with their lips locked, a large drop of Liam's cum rolling down Marie's chin. A moment later Leah's tongue licked it up.

Fuck.

The two girls broke the kiss, both panting as hard as Liam was. Then Marie guided Leah down to Liam's cock. It was no longer as hard, but it hadn't gone down by much.

"See how much you can take," Marie encouraged, pushing Leah's face toward his cock, "Look up at him while you take as much as you can.

Leah wet her lips, then gazed up at Liam as she let Marie guide his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck," Liam swore. He was still a little oversensitive, "Marie--"

Her hand on his thigh quieted him, "I know it's a lot, babe. Just enjoy having your cock stuffed into such a tight little mouth. Look at Leah while she takes it all in."

Liam did as his girlfriend said, locking his eyes with Leah's. The blonde gazed up at him as she took inch after inch of his cock into her mouth, pupils dilated with arousal. She didn't stop until her nose came to rest against his pelvis. Then Liam felt her tongue massaging the underside of his cock. Liam had to let his head fall back, "Oh, fuck, that's good."

Leah kept her head like that for a bit longer, then drew back, and Liam found himself gasping for breath as he looked up to find the two girls making out once more, hands roaming each other's bodies. When Marie pulled back this time, however, it was only to lower her mouth to Leah's chest. She licked and sucked at the soft flesh there, eliciting soft gasps and moans from Leah. Then her mouth closed around a hard nipple, and Leah let out a long hiss. Marie's lips curled into a smile, and she straightened to lock lips with Leah once more before glancing over at Liam.

"Do you want to watch us eat each other out, babe?" She asked, breathless, "You wanna watch Leah lick my soaking pussy?"

Liam felt a low growl rise in his throat as he nodded, and Marie crossed the bed, throwing herself on top of him. She took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply, their tongues darting and dueling as she slid her pussy up and down his half-hard cock. She was soaked.

When Marie pulled back, she grinned widely at him, then nipped at his lower lip before crossing back over to Leah.

"Lie down on your back," she instructed, "Have you ever eaten a girl out before?"

Leah shook her head, biting her lip, "I've always wanted to, though."

Grinning Marie leaned down to give the girl a quick, but firm kiss, then shifted so that she straddled Leah's face.

"Oh," Leah gasped.

Marie twisted, "Wha--ah!"

"Sorry," Leah said, arm retreating, "I forgot you were wearing that?"

Liam raised an eyebrow, confused for a moment, then remembered Marie's plug. He wondered how big the one she'd chosen for tonight was.

Marie grinned, settling herself down on her elbows, "Just do to me what you feel me doing to you. It's fun. And don't be afraid to push on that plug every now and then."

She glanced at Liam, "And, babe? Enjoy the show."

Liam swallowed hard, knowing he would.

For a while, he just sat back watching the two girls lick and kiss and suck at each other's nether lips, enjoying the noises they elicited from one another and the way their bodies writhed and pressed together, skin glistening with a thin sheen of sweat. Then Liam got off the bed and went around to Leah's side. He stood over her, watching with fascination as she pleasured his girlfriend. When she noticed him watching, she faltered, cheeks going red. Liam just grinned down at her and brought two fingers to her slick pussy. They went in with zero resistance, though Marie moaned as her wet, hot walls clenched around Liam's fingers. Liam grinned, pushing them in as deep as they would go and pushing at Marie's bejeweled plug with his thumb, eliciting another moan from his girlfriend.

When he drew his fingers back out, he looked down at Leah and brought his fingers to his mouth, savoring the taste of his girlfriend as he licked his fingers clean.

"Tastes good, doesn't she?" Liam asked, grinning down at Leah.

The girl's cheeks colored again, eyes going wide. Liam hesitated for a moment, then brought one hand to the back of Leah's head, and pushed her closer to Marie's pussy. Leah started when her nose brushed against Marie's lower lips, but then she grinned up and Liam and resumed eating his girlfriend's pussy.

12