All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 32'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Well crafted threesome scene; not easy to describe/script while sustaining/building erotic intensity.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

Another HOT chapter. I think Liam is going to regret doing whatbthey did when he finds out how Blake feels. It may bring both of their feeling out into the open for good or bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure what either would think but I do believe that they will be sorry for what had just transpired. Now for what did just happen, just a few short weeks ago Marie was a shy girl and now with this she seemed to be very outgoing and knowledgeable so I wonder if she has been some other couples plus one and not said anything. I also thought that Leah sounded more confident when first introduced but here she sounded like maybe not a virgin but definitely a novice. I wonder if she and Liam will be able to do more with Marie's blessing. Love this chapter , Thank you for it.

Pappasleaze!

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you all are enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy heck......

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon thank you :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...