The Camgirl Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam stayed there for a little while watching Leah work, occasionally squeezing his girlfriend's ass. Then he made his way around the bed, trailing his fingers along Marie's back. He grinned when goosebumps rose on her skin and her shoulders flinched as shivers ran through her. When he came around to her face, Marie smiled up at him for just a moment before going back to Leah's pussy. Liam threaded his fingers in her hair, eliciting a satisfied moan from Marie as he gently massaged her scalp. After a minute or so, she reached out and curled her fingers around his cock.

"Mmm, nice and hard," she said, giving him a few short strokes before tugging gently on it to pull him closer. Marie's pink tongue darted out to playfully flick at the undersides of his tip, then she took the entire thing into her mouth. Liam moaned, cock twitching in his girlfriend's mouth as she reached out to grasp his ass and hold his hips against her face. Marie held herself there for almost half-a-minute before pulling back to smile up at him.

"You ready for his cock, Leah?" she asked in a breathy voice.

"Oh, fuck yes."

Liam shared a grin with his girlfriend at the girl's enthusiastic response, then grabbed a condom from the top drawer of Marie's nightstand and rolled it on. Marie and Leah adjusted their positions on the bed so that Marie and Leah both faced the same direction, Leah on her hands and knees over Marie. Liam positioned himself behind the taller girl, finding it a bit easier than doing so behind Marie.

"Ready?" he asked as he took Leah by the hips. The question was meant for Leah, but his eyes were locked on Marie's. She nodded, and Liam pushed his cock into Leah's glistening folds.

"Oh, fuck!" Leah moaned, burying her head in Marie's chest.

Liam went slow, burying himself as deep as he could go, but taking it easy on the girl.

"Isn't it incredible?" Marie asked, holding Leah's head in her hands, "Looking at it is one thing, but feeling it inside you, stretching you out..."

Marie let her words trail off as she looked back at Liam, "Fuck her, babe."

Liam complied, pulling himself out until only the tip remained inside Leah, then ramming himself back in to the hilt.

Leah shuddered, a wordless moan spilling from her lips only to be cut off by a kiss from Marie.

Liam was glad for the condom. And that Marie had already made him cum once tonight. Otherwise, seeing something that erotic while having his cock squeezed by a tight wet pussy would have made him cum much sooner than he wanted.

As the two girls made out, Liam fucked Leah at a steady pace, eliciting a satisfying stream of moans from the blonde. Then the rhythm change as Leah started to fuck him back. Liam loosened his grip on the girl's hips, hissing at how satisfying the image before him was. As Leah continued to fuck him, Liam felt something brush his cock. He looked to Marie to find her grinning up at him. Her arm was extended under Leah. Those were her fingers playing with Leah's pussy while he fucked it.

"Make her cum, babe," Marie breathed, "Help me make her cum."

Liam didn't need to be told twice. Taking Leah's hips firmly in hand, he began pistoning his hips against Leah's ass. Loud smacks rose to accompany Leah's louder, more frantic moans. Liam himself didn't feel like he was getting close yet. He was just enjoying the sensations of Leah's tight, slick pussy as her lips pulsed and tensed around him with the added stimulation from Marie's fingers.

"Fuck," Leah gasped after a few minutes, "Fuck, I--I'm getting close. I'm gonna cum."

Liam watched as Marie took Leah's face in her hands almost sweetly, locking lips in a deep kiss.

"Cum Leah," she encouraged, "Cum on that big cock."

Marie's gaze swung to Liam, "Don't stop fucking her when she cums, babe. Fuck her all the way through it."

With a growl that surprised him, Liam increased his tempo and force, drawing his cock all the way out before slamming his hips into Leah's ass. He looked to Marie when he felt her fingers falter, but she just smirked up at him.

Then it happened. Leah's moans rose higher and higher, becoming shorter and more frantic. Her legs started to quiver, hips bucking even as Liam firmly grasped them. Then Leah collapsed onto Marie's chest with a long, low moan. Her walls clamped down on Liam's cock, hips bucking too wildly for him to keep still. It almost felt as though Leah's pussy was trying to force him out, yet Liam continued driving his cock into the girl's folds as deep as he could go. When he felt Marie's fingers working Leah's clit on overdrive, he shared a grin with his girlfriend as the girl squirmed between their attentions.

After about a minute or so, Leah stopped squirming, her gasps turning to pleas.

"Too much," she gasped, "Too much."

Liam let up, slowing his thrusts, then letting Leah's pussy push him out. Her hips fell to the mattress with a soft thud, and a slick sheen of sweat made her lightly bronzed skin glisten in the room's dim light.

Marie cupped Leah's cheeks in her face, kissing the girl and whispering sweet things to her between playful nips and kisses. Liam watched, cock somehow growing even harder.

Then Marie looked up from Leah, meeting Liam's gaze.

She didn't even need to speak. The lust in her eyes told Liam exactly what she wanted.

Liam helped move the still recovering Leah onto her back as Marie positioned herself kneeling over Leah. She leaned over to rip the condom off Liam's cock and share a slow, sensual kiss with him before getting back down on her hands and knees over Leah and wiggling her ass and its shining gem-plug at him.

"Fuck me, babe," she said, "My pussy is so wet and needy."

This time, Liam's growl didn't surprise him at all. He took Marie's ass in both hands, squeezing the firm cheeks before slapping them and producing a low, hungry moan from his girlfriend. Then he lined his cock up with her folds and rammed his hips forward. The force of his thrust knocked Marie forward into the crook of Leah's neck.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "More, Babe. Fuck me hard."

Liam did as he was told, occasionally punctuating his thrusts with a slap to one or both of Marie's cheeks or by pressing his thumb against the base of her plug. He could feel the intrusion through her slight walls, creating more pressure than normal.

It only took a few minutes for Liam to feel his orgasm build.

"I'm getting close, babe," he breathed.

"Mmm, yes," Marie purred, "Give me that cum, Babe. I want it so bad."

"You guys aren't just fuck buddies, are you?" Leah asked, voice still thick with arousal.

Liam's cock throbbed, almost tipping over the edge as Marie captured Leah's lips in a hungry kiss.

"No," Marie panted, "But I bet you're glad we decided to share, aren't you?"

Leah responded with a kiss that made Marie cackle in between moans as Liam continued to ram his cock into her depths.

His breath was coming heavily now, chest pounding. He was almost there.

"Marie--"

"Cum, babe. Cum."

Liam couldn't hold back any longer. He exploded inside Marie, painting her walls with his cum. He tried to hold her hips firm so he could seat himself inside her, but Marie kept thrusting and wiggling her hips against him. Liam's brain started to fuzz over, his fingertips feeling prickly as the sensations overwhelmed him. He was only vaguely aware of Marie's orgasm when she finally pressed her ass back firmly into his hips, tick walls milking him of any and all cum he had left within him.

The lack of friction allowed Liam a bit of relief, and his thoughts and awareness returned to him in time to hear Marie whisper to Leah, "You want to taste his cum again?"

Marie moaned as Liam's cock twitched within her, "Fuck, babe, are you still hard?"

"Yeah," Liam gasped as Marie wiggled her hips, giggling at his reaction before turning back to Leah, "So, you want to help clean us up? It was so hot when you tasted him before, wasn't it?"

Leah hesitated for a moment, then nodded.

"Put your face under my pussy," Marie said.

Liam hissed when Marie wiggled her ass again as Leah shifted beneath her, then moaned when Leah licked his balls with a long, slow stroke of her tongue.

"Mmm, hold still, babe," Marie said, "I'm going to fuck you slowly so that Leah can get to your cum."

Liam set his jaw, nodding as Marie moved her his slowly away from his. He felt his cum slide past his cock and drip out off the underside as she moved, only for Leah's tongue to massage the underside of his cock as she took the pearly liquid in her mouth. Liam glanced down at the girl as she licked up the cum dripping from Marie's pussy. His cock throbbed at such an erotic sight.

It didn't take too long for Liam's cock to grow soft, even with the stimulation Marie and Leah provided him with. It slipped out of Marie's folds along with a torrent of cum, spilling over Leah's lips and tongue.

Marie moaned in satisfaction as she turned to face Liam. She smiled up at him then lowered her head to lick the cum from Leah's lips. The girls moaned as licking turned to sucking on each other's lips and tongues. Then Marie lifted her head and took Liam's cock into her mouth down to the base, working it with her tongue and throat. He threw his head back, gasping at the sensations, then looked back down to see Leah's lips latched onto Marie's breasts as Marie gaze up at him with her lips sealed around his cock. Keeping her eyes locked on his, Marie slowly pulled back. Liam's cock fell from her lips glistening and cum-free.

"Should we go clean off in the shower?" Marie asked.

Both Liam and Leah agreed, though as Leah pushed herself up her arms and legs trembled.

"Fuck," she breathed, "I might need some help to stay upright in the shower."

Liam and Marie laughed as they made their way to the door, Leah still eyeing Liam's cock. Marie poked her head out and checked to make sure they way was clear, then the three out them made their way to the bathroom to shower off.

Blake's door caught Liam's eye as he passed, and he sobered just a bit.

I need to set things right with her.

But later. For now, he had a horny naked girl to enjoy with his girlfriend.

A/N: What do you think Liam would do if he knew what was going through Blake's head right now? What would Blake do if she knew about Liam's momentary fantasy?

12