The Camgirl Pt. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake rubbed at her still-spasming pussy, trying to calm it down a bit.

"Ah," she gasped, shivering even at the gentle touch, "Oh my god."

She flopped back onto her bed with what she knew was a dopey smile on her face, "Alright guys, that's it. I'm dead," she stuck a hand up and gave the camera a brief wave, "See you guys next time."

Blake lay there for a little while with the camera on while she recovered--some guys liked to watch that. After a few minutes, once her fingers and toes stopped tingling and her breathing was mostly back under control, Blake pushed herself back upright and turned off the feed. She set up the time for a private show with the one high tipper, then gathered up her blankets and curled up in her bed. While she was all cozy and comfy, a wonderful post-orgasm feeling, Blake wished she had someone to curl up next to after cumming like that. Someone with strong arms and intense blue eyes to hold her tight as she relaxed and enjoyed her post-orgasm haze. As Blake drifted off into a nap, she thought of what it would be like to curl up next to Liam after cumming for him. She knew he was still with Marie, but she was feeling good today. She'd text Liam when she woke up and let him know she'd had a damn good show after he left. That would mess with him.

A/N: Liam's pushing things a bit, but Blake's being good and taking the high ground. Doesn't mean she can't still fuck with him every now and then. <3

12