The Camgirl Pt. 73

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't try to take it as quickly this time, instead going slow enough to take it all the way down her throat in one smooth motion. She swallowed as Liam's cockhead pressed against the opening to her throat, moaning around it. He throbbed in her mouth, cock swelling and pushing against her throat, making her shudder, her pussy clench.

Fuck, am I even going to be able to wear these panties again after today?

Probably not. She loved the effect Liam had on her, but either she would need to start selling her used panties just to make sure she had enough money to keep buying clean ones, or she'd have to figure out some other solution to her body's reaction to Liam's mere fucking presence.

I could just stay in bed with him all day every day and never wear clothes again. That would be nice.

Blake shook the fantasy from her head, remembering the task at hand and the wonderful cock in her mouth. She swallowed a few more times, just because she loved how it felt and how Liam reacted. Then she started bobbing her head again, hands on his ass, squeezing every now and then.

Blake smiled--as much as she could smile with Liam's cock in her mouth, at least--when Liam's hands gripped her head.

Fuck, I can't wait for the day when he just takes my head in his hands and fucks my face.

Blake's pussy quivered at the images that conjured, spurring her to bob her head a little faster. She wanted Liam's cum.

He'll probably apologize the first time he does that, Blake thought with a bit of a grin, he's so good.

For his goodness, Liam deserved at the very least to cum down her throat quickly.

He's gotta be close. He's been able to last pretty long when we've fucked so far, but he has to be putting effort into that.

When Liam's hands tightened their grip on her head, Blake cackled around his cock and increased her efforts, digging her nails into his ass.

"Fuck, Blake," he hissed, "I'm gonna--"

Fuck, yes. Cum, Liam! Cum!

She hoped he would be sufficiently recharged by the time they got back to her place. She was too turned on to be satisfied by toys or even Liam's fingers or his tongue.

His cock swelled in her mouth, and Blake buried her face in his hips, swallowing, milking Liam's load from him. The first shot exploded into her throat. The warm, sticky feeling made Blake's head fog up. She moaned around his cock as the second shot followed. Blake wanted to bob her head up and down again--to make it almost too much for Liam. The smart part of her brain reminded her that he would probably be pretty loud if she did that, which was not what she wanted at the moment. While the idea of someone catching her with Liam's cock pumping his cum down her thrilled her, making her pussy soaking wet, Blake knew the reality of it would not be nearly as fun.

That was why she kept her hands-on Liam's ass and out of her panties. If she started touching herself, she didn't know how much self-control she would retain. The walk home would probably have her brain short-circuiting as it was, with the soft fabric brushing against her throbbing clit with every step.

Finally, Liam's cock stopped pulsing. Blake swallowed a few more times, milking any and all cum from his cock, before finally pulling back. His cock hung before her, only slightly deflated, shiny and dripping with spit. Blake made quick work of that. It wasn't the greatest taste, but necessity called for it.

Then she straightened, pulling Liam's pants up and over his still-sizeable cock, and pulled his lips down onto hers.

"That was incredible," she whispered between kisses, "Feeling your cum shoot down my throat is so fucking hot!" She pulled back and smiled up at him, "Thank you for letting me suck your cock in the gym."

Liam's eyes were still a little dazed. To her surprise, he kissed her again, then dropped down to his heels and slid his hands under her hoodie.

"Liam?" Blake hissed, surprised, "What are you doing?"

He looked up at her, and Blake heard a whimper slip from her throat as her pussy pulsed.

His eyes weren't dazed. They were glazed over with desire.

For me.

"You went down on me," he said, "So I--"

Blake's eyes widened as she gripped Liam's shoulders and yanked him upright. He raised an eyebrow, confused.

"We just worked out, Liam," she said, "A sweaty cock doesn't really taste or smell that bad. It just smells more like cock. Sweaty pussy though...if you're gonna go down on me, I want you to enjoy it, not power through it."

He nodded, but the flash of disappointment in his eyes practically broke Blake's heart.

How is he so fucking sweet?

Blake almost pulled down her pants right then and there, just because of that look. She knew what sweaty pussy tasted like, however, and didn't want him down there.

Instead she pressed herself against him, pulling at his tank top.

"Let's get back to my place and you can fuck me in the shower," she whispered, "We haven't done that yet. You can eat me out later if you want, but I need more than your tongue. I'd ask you to fuck me here, but you know how bad I am at keeping quiet. The entire gym would know we were having sex even if you kept a hand over my mouth the entire time.

Something flashed in Liam's gaze. Something that made Blake even wetter than she already was.

Fuck, when did I turn into a fucking fountain? Hehe, "fucking fountain." God, I'm glad Liam can't read my mind.

Blake grabbed Liam's hand and pulled him down the hall, "Come on. We're going home. Now. I need you inside me."

The growl that rumbled in Liam's chest made Blake's need burn even hotter.

Once they got out onto the street, she was tempted to jog all the way back to her apartment.

A/N: I just wanted a little episode of these two having some risky fun. I hope you enjoyed it!

12