The Roommate Pt. 28

Story Info
Liam fucks Blake HARD with friends in the next room.
1.8k words
4.72
12.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXVIII: I Fucking Earned It!

Blake

"I need you inside me. Now!"

Blake's mind was filled to the brim with a lusty haze by this point. Her pussy clenched and quivered with a need to be filled. Her ass did, too, tempting her to break her rules. She'd known she would be tempted once she let Liam eat her ass, but she hadn't realized just how much she would want his cock pounding her ass.

She bit her lip as her pussy clenched at that thought.

Liam loomed over her, wet muscles shining, rock hard cock pointing directly at her, blue eyes burning as he gazed at her.

Blake started to reach for his cock--

"Oh, fuck," she gasped.

He'd touched her pussy. He hadn't slipped a finger inside and he hadn't touched her clit. He'd just stroked her sensitive lips. Even that short-circuited her brain at this point.

"Fuck, Liam," she gasped, gazing up at him, "Please. Please don't tease me."

He grinned, then raised an eyebrow.

Blake gasped as he pressed down on her lips with a single finger, easing them apart until the digit slipped between them, teasing the even more sensitive walls within.

"Don't you need me to make sure you're nice and warmed up first? I know the shower isn't that great for making sure everything is properly slippery."

Blake bit her lip as he stroked her needy pussy with his finger, eyes fluttering. She had to play his words over again in her head to make sense of them.

"Lube!" she gasped when she finally registered what he'd said, "Lube. I brought some just in case."

Shaking her head in a futile attempt to clear some of the fog, Blake pushed herself up with shaky arms and leaned over the rim of the tub past the curtain to where she'd set her bag. She dried her hand on the little towel she'd had the presence of mind to set there before, then turned off the still-buzzing vibrator and fished out her lube. She brought the bottle back into the shower and squirted some on her hand, then slathered it over her pussy before repeating the process with Liam's cock.

It wasn't as easy as it should have been. She was so turned on she could hardly think straight. Blake barely managed to set the lube back on the corner of the tub before turning over and presenting her ass to Liam, arms crossed before her head and resting on the rim of the tub.

"Fuck me," she begged, "Fuck me, Liam. Please. Fuck me hard."

The three seconds between Blake's words leaving her mouth and when Liam's hands grabbed her ass seemed like and eternity to her. She moaned when the tip of his hard cock brushed against her slippery lips.

"You ready?" he asked.

Blake growled, "Liam, I--fuck!"

Blake pictured the cheeky fucking grin on Liam's face just before her mind blanked from the sensation of his massive cock stretching and filling her completely, balls slapping against her clit.

"Oh, fuck," Blake gasped, her entire body quivering at the near-overwhelming sensation of Liam filling her so completely, "Yes, fuck! Fuck me, Liam. Hard! Please."

Blake whimpered as he withdrew the full length of his cock, leaving only the tip inside, then growled as he thrust it back inside her, though not as hard or as deep.

It took Liam a few awkward thrusts--each one still stretching Blake's pussy and fogging up her mind--but he finally found an incredible pussy-pounding, ball-slapping rhythm that set Blake's body on fire. She swore every stray drop of water that made it past Liam sizzled as it hit her skin.

"Fuck," she hissed, another orgasm building inside her already.

"Fuck," she gasped, "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck me harder. Please, Liam. So close. So--"

Blake's last word turned into a ragged, guttural moan as Blake's orgasm tore through her. It turned her legs to jelly, set her heart pounding, nearly making her fall to the floor.

Liam's hands at her hips kept her upright, however. He kept thrusting ever as her pussy clenched around his big hard cock, every thrust just prolonging Blake's orgasm. Her heart raced, thundering against her ribcage, colors swimming behind her eyes as she squeezed them shut.

Smack.

Blake gasped at the sudden sting on her ask, the sensation twisting the flavor of her orgasm, making it even more intoxicating.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck, yes."

Blake's legs quivered again as Liam pounded his hips against hers, punctuating the action with a loud smack every few strokes, alternating cheeks.

Blake nearly started drooling at Liam's attentions to her body. She was sure her pussy was absolutely soaked at this point. Having her ass smacked turned Blake on enough as it was. That Liam was doing it to her without being asked, just because he wanted to...

Fuck. He's going to turn me into a fucking braindead sex doll if he keeps this up.

In the moment, that didn't sound too bad to Blake. As long as she got to fall asleep in his arms after.

Blake lost all concept of time as Liam continued to fuck her. Pleasure overwhelmed her entirely, concentrating the whole of her being at her hips, where Liam held and smacked her ass, and where his cock pistoned in and out of her like a fucking machine.

Did I cum again? Did I ever stop coming in the first place?

She had no clue, and she didn't care. She just wanted Liam to keep fucking her.

As Liam continued to thrust his cock in and out of Blake's tight, needy hole, pounding her the back of her pussy in just the right way to make stars burst to life before her eyes with every thrust, Blake started to slip.

Nooo.

A whimper slipped out as Blake desperately tried to keep her position, but with the water and steam and Liam's cock making it impossible to focus on anything but how fucking incredible he felt inside her, Blake's arms slipped from their perch on the rim of the tub.

"Oh, fuck."

The low, guttural moan slipped from her lips as sliding out of her position pushed her back against Liam, burying his cock completely inside her as her ass pressed against his hips.

"Blake?" Liam asked, "You alright?"

"Just--" Blake cut off and swallowed the lump in her throat before continuing, "Just keep fucking me. Please. I want to feel you explode inside of me."

Liam hesitated for a moment, then began moving his hips again. Blake moaned at the pleasure that infused her body with every thrust, but Liam couldn't find the rhythm he'd had before, and the angle didn't allow him to penetrate her the right way.

Blake whimpered when he pulled out.

"Just a sec," he said, "I've got an idea."

Blake almost whimpered again, but instead gasped when Liam smacked her pussy.

Her eyes went wide, then shut again. It hadn't even been a real smack, more of a tap, but Blake hadn't expected Liam to do something like that.

She didn't know what Liam had intended with that, but it just made her pussy all the more needy for his cum.

Liam moved aside the shower curtain, and after a minute or so without him touching her, Blake pushed herself up to peer out of the shower. Even her arms had turned to jelly at this point.

Blake blinked when she saw Liam kneeling next to the shower, spreading out three towels all on top of each other on top of both floor mats. He also looked a bit drier than she should have been.

When she caught his gaze, he grinned and held a hand out to her.

Blake let him help her out of the shower and onto her back on the towels. It was a little damp, but fluffy and warm. Blake gazed up at Liam, a bit confused. She didn't want to stop just because she couldn't hold herself up anymore. She--

Blake's eyes widened when Liam moved over her, then gasped when his cockhead pressed against her dripping lips.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped, shivering with anticipation, "Yes. Fuck, yes. Please, Liam!"

Liam knelt over her, elbows on either side of her head, and Blake moaned as he moved his hips, big hard cock sliding between her lips and into her needy hole, stretching her out with every in.

Blake wrapped her arms and legs around Liam almost without thinking about it, pulling him closer, wanting him—needing him--completely inside her, making her feel so wonderfully full.

She used her heels to push his hips further, and he grinned down at her, smoothing a few locks of wet hair from her face before leaning down to kiss her as he filled her completely.

Blake gasped against his lips. Liam took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth, then suck on her bottom lip, all while completely inside her, balls resting against her ass.

"Fuck me," she begged against his lips between kisses, "Fuck me, please. I need your cum inside me."

Liam grinned against her lips, and Blake gasped as he moved his hips, withdrawing his cock. He pulled it out until only the tip remained between her lower lips, then slammed his hips back against hers.

A moan slipped from Blake's lips as she saw stars. With anyone else, this angle wouldn't have allowed them to fill her completely or pound the back of her pussy. Liam had no such problems. He did it again and again, going faster and faster, harder and harder, until Blake lost all sense of time. All her mind could focus on was Liam's wonderful cock and the insane, wonderful pleasure it brought her. She nearly forgot to breath a few times.

Blake became so lost in them, their connection at their hips, that she almost didn't register when Liam's thrusts grew more frantic. Her pussy clenched around his cock in anticipation, and a growl rose in her throat.

Yes. Fuck, please. Fucking cum inside me. I need your cum. Cum, Liam. Fucking cum inside me, please.

Blake didn't know if those words remained in her head or if she'd shouted them loud enough for Liam's roommates to hear over the shower.

I need his fucking cum.

Then Liam seated himself fully inside her, and it happened.

With Liam's cock stretching her, Blake felt each pulse as her boyfriend came hard. Every pulse and eruption of cum filling her pussy sent twin waves of pleasure and a wonderful, comforting warmth through her, and three or four pulses in, Blake found herself cumming again as well, pussy spasming and clenching around Liam's cock, milking it of his wonderful, hot cum.

My cum. Mine. I fucking earned it.

Blake somehow managed to wrap her arms around Liam's neck and pull his face to hers for a desperate, wonderful kiss as they came together.

A/N: These two are just great together. Blake is definitely a switch, but which side of her do you like more?