The Camgirl Pt. 76

Story Info
Liam watches Blake's show behind the camera (final chapter)
6.8k words
4.93
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXXVI: Why Don't You Just Ask?

Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam couldn't help feeling just a bit awkward as he watched Blake set up her camera and laptop. She had six minutes left until her show began.

You were the one that asked to stay in here, idiot.

He'd been able to keep himself occupied while Blake got ready for her show--making her bed, arranging her pillows, doing her hair and make-up and picking out an outfit to start the show off. He'd offered to help, but she'd told him that getting ready for her show was part of what helped her concentrate and get in the right frame of mind. Though while choosing outfits, she'd admitted that she'd refused his help partially because she was worried she'd find a way to distract herself from getting ready.

Now that she was almost there, however, Liam found that he didn't know what to do.

Does she want me to watch? Ignore her completely?

Liam didn't know if he could do either. The former would be hard to do without touching himself, and he didn't want to risk making her feel objectified by him--even subliminally. The latter...his headphones were noise-cancelling, but he didn't think his ears would be able to take the volume he'd have to turn his music to in order to block out Blake's noises completely.

Why don't you just ask her?

Liam blinked at the thought. It seemed so obvious, yet...scary. Just a little bit. He didn't know why.

He looked over at Blake. She wore a pair of lacy, lavender panties, and a thin, tight white T-shirt that her hard nipples tented. It had a little cartoon picture of a bra next to the sick and vomiting emoji's--one of the shirts someone had sent her, apparently. At the moment, she was on her bed, moving back and forth between the pillows and her laptop and adjusting the camera. Her hair was tousled, shiny and voluminous, and she had on minimal make-up save for some bright-red lipstick.

She's so beautiful.

"Blake?" he asked, then frowned at the hesitance in his voice.

She looked over at him, raising an eyebrow, "What's up?"

Liam hesitated a moment, feeling the heat in his cheeks, then voiced his concerns.

When he finished, Blake smiled. Liam didn't know if that was a good thing.

"Has anyone ever told you how adorable you are?" She asked, getting off the bed and walking over to one of her drawers.

Liam cleared his throat, "That doesn't exactly answer my question."

"I didn't promise to be accommodating," she said, sticking out her tongue as she turned toward him, an assortment of sex toys cradled in her arms.

Liam sighed.

Blake giggled, laying out the toys on a towel on one side of her bed. A wired keyboard connected to the laptop lay on the other side, "Oh, hush. Honestly, dude, if you're turned-on enough that you feel the need to whip out your dick, I'm not going to stop you. I'd do the same thing if our positions were reversed."

Liam blinked, "You would?"

Blake turned to him, raising an eyebrow. She strode over to him, hips swaying. His cock twitched at the sight, hardening.

She has to be doing that on purpose.

Once in front of him, Blake rested her fingertips on his bare chest. He still wore pants, but Blake had asked him to leave his shirt off.

"If you get to look, why shouldn't I?"

Blake leaned down, and without even thinking, Liam leaned into the kiss. One hand cupped her face, the other went to her hips, pulling her closer. Blake's hands roved over his chest, occasionally squeezing his muscles. When she broke the kiss, Liam's heart pounded in his chest. His cock strained against the fabric of his pants, and his head felt a bit foggy. Her lips brushed against his ear, breath hot as she spoke, voice breathy.

"Of course, I would, silly. I'd just be more discreet."

Liam had to give himself a bit of a shake to process her words.

"I don't really have that luxury."

Blake giggled, "I know. It's part of our compensation for periods. One week a month, everything sucks, but we get to have much more covert fun."

She pulled back, grinning at him as her hand traveled down his abs and between his legs. Liam groaned when her fingers curled around his cock, and again as Blake bit her lip, shivering, eyes closing as she gave it a gentle squeeze.

Fuck...I think that's the only ego boost I'll ever need.

Blake's eyes fluttered open, a grin still tugging at the corners of her mouth, "I'm pretty sure you'll be able to ignore me and get some work done with no trouble during the first part of the show, since it's basically just me talking with people and waiting for more to get on. And occasionally wiggling my ass at the camera. After that, though..." she paused, squeezing his cock again, "You're welcome to enjoy the show however you want."

Before Liam could respond, Blake kissed him again. Just a quick one, though it left him breathless as he watched her walk back toward her bed, hips swaying.

Yeah...she's definitely doing that on purpose.

***

Liam found that Blake was right about him getting work done during the first part of her show. Though not about being able to ignore her.

How could I possibly ignore her?

Blake didn't say anything, but he was sure she'd noticed his occasional glances over toward her, or even pauses in his work. He couldn't help it.

The idea of other people watching Blake wiggle her ass and tease and take off her clothing wasn't something Liam enjoyed, even though Blake had confirmed that exhibitionism was a very big kink of hers. He'd found a way past it that seemed to work for now, however.

The people watching Blake, interacting with her, tipping her and giving her money to perform for them, would never get to do any more than that. Liam knew that Blake had a few of her fans that she liked talking with and cared about to an extent, but he was the only one who got to hold her and take her out on dates and see her the way she'd been on their date. The way she had looked at him that night...Liam had never experienced that before. He didn't think she had either. She'd held his hand in a near death-grip practically the entire night and had found every excuse possible to touch him. He was the only one she would do that with.

Even without all that, Liam took solace in the fact that he knew Blake while everyone else only saw Cherry.

It wasn't that Blake was fake when she performed. She was authentic from what Liam had seen, just a bit turned up. Peak pep and energy.

Cherry did lack the depth, determination and vulnerability that Liam found attractive in Blake, however. Another thing that was just for him.

Liam smiled at that as he looked up from his staff paper, glancing at Blake again. Then he blinked, cock twitching.

Blake now wore only the tight shirt.

When did that happen?

Shaking himself, Liam tried to go back to his music. He was working on one of his own pieces--something he'd gotten the idea for a little while before break. Ideally, he would integrate it with what he planned on composing and performing for his recital at the end of the year.

I just need to make sure it's right.

He would have liked a piano or keyboard to work out some of his ideas on, but thankfully he had a good enough sense of pitch and chord relationships to compose without hearing a note. He still wasn't entirely sure about the theme he'd chosen, however. It was good, but it needed to encapsulate all her different aspects.

It needs to be perfect.

That, unfortunately, he needed a piano or some sort of instrument to make sure what he heard in his head was correct, and to improvise and develop the theme a bit more. For now, however, he worked on the structure of the piece and different moods and harmonic progressions to match with the melody, even if it wasn't the one he settled on in the end.

As he worked, however, Liam found that his mind and cock became more and more insistent in distracting him from his task. Images of Blake on her bed wearing only a T-shirt flashed in his mind. In some, she was on her hands and knees presenting her ass, in others she had her legs spread as she teased playing with herself. In others, Liam imagined himself there with her, head between her legs, or even just behind or on top of her. Blake's high-pitched laughs, shrieks and thank you's penetrating the shield of his headphones didn't do much for his focus either. On top of that, his cock grew harder with every image that flashed in his mind or suggestive sound that reached his ears. The pressure against the fabric of his pants just created a feedback loop that soon had him hard as a rock, straining against the confines of his pants.

Dropping his pencil, Liam glanced back at Blake.

He bit back a moan. She had her legs spread, hand down between her legs. He couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but that just made his mind conjure increasingly erotic suggestions.

When Liam looked to Blake's face, he froze. She was grinning. Her focus remained mostly on the camera, but her eyes flashed to his repeatedly, locking with them for a few seconds before looking back to the camera or her laptop. One of those times, she licked her lips.

Liam turned back around, face hot, cock throbbing.

He bit his lip for a moment, considering. Then he picked up his phone--he knew Blake's text messages popped up on her laptop.

"You made my pants uncomfortable."

He sent the message but didn't turn around to look at Blake. The moments between sending the text and the thought bubble popping up on his screen seemed to stretch for an eternity. The time between the thought bubble popping up and Blake's actual text appearing on his screen somehow lasted twice as long.

"Then take them off, silly."

Liam swallowed hard at that, cock twitching. He licked his lips--they were suddenly very dry--as he tried to think of a response.

"I don't think I've ever just sat at a desk and written music with my cock hanging out."

Liam swore he heard a giggle penetrate his headphones this time. When Blake's next message came through, his eyes bulged. His cock became painfully hard.

"Stand up and drop 'em."

***

Blake

Blake bit her lip as she waited for Liam's response, glancing over toward him out of the corner of her eye while trying to keep at least some of her attention on her show. She'd heard the buzz and seen him go stiff a moment later.

Was that too much? Or is he just surprised?

Blake had gathered that for the time being she would have to take the lead with Liam. He didn't seem to have any problem being affectionate with her, but for all the kinky shit she'd imagined him and Marie doing with the multiple girls they'd brought home to join them, Liam seemed pretty shy in that respect.

She wanted him to feel confident enough in her trust of him that he would have no problem just grabbing her and pinning her down.

Ripping my clothes off and shoving that big hard cock inside of me, smacking my ass as he pounds away at it...

Blake squirmed growing even wetter. She almost jumped when her finger brushed her clit and had to yank it back.

You're doing a show--no touching yourself yet. They have to earn it.

Blake glanced over at Liam again in time to see him stand up and remove his headphones. He turned toward her, and they locked eyes.

Grinning, Blake arched an eyebrow at him. Her eyes widened when his cock twitched, drawing attention to the tent it made in his pants.

Fuck...I know I've had that inside me, but it always looks so fucking huge every time I see it.

Liam hesitated, then his hands went to his waistband.

Blake bit her lip in anticipation, then watched, completely forgetting about her show for a few seconds as he pulled down his pants.

His cock, hard and thick, sprung free of its confines as his pants dropped to the floor, leaving him naked except for his socks.

Blake drank him in, heart pounding a bit faster. Part of her still had trouble believing he was all hers.

A tip sounded from her laptop, bringing her attention back to the show. Her viewers had almost reached the goal mark that would allow her to start touching herself. She rolled over onto her hands and knees, spreading her legs so that they got a good view of her dripping pussy and the shining plug in her ass.

"Come on, dudes," she reached back and grabbed her cheeks, squeezing and spreading them, "Just a little bit more and I'll dip my fingers into this soaking wet pussy."

As she wiggled her ass a bit, Blake reached over to the keyboard that lay just out of view and typed a message to Liam.

"Bring the chair over and sit behind the camera."

Blake heard Liam's phone buzz. She didn't look over at him--too much of a risk of getting distracted at that--but she grinned when she heard her chair rolling across the carpet a few moments later.

This is going to be fun.

Blake's mind flashed back to when Marie had watched her perform from inside her room. Having Marie watch her like that had been almost as intoxicating as knowing Liam was watching one of her shows. Now that she had him watching her from in the room...

Fuck...you're the one playing with him this time, remember that. No matter how fucking horny he makes you.

That would be much easier said than done.

Just think of how amazing he'll feel inside of you after this.

A few more tips came in, and Blake grinned, turning back around. Her eyes traveled to Liam's by reflex, and she immediately fixed them to the screen.

Fuck...those eyes. How is my pussy not just a fucking fountain right now.

It felt like it should be.

Even staring at the screen didn't completely alleviate that problem. She could still see his naked form beyond the computer and camera.

I want him so fucking bad.

She had to wait, though. She knew she would enjoy holding herself back. That was why she had did start-stop shows so often, and why even now she'd set one goal for taking her panties off and an even higher one for being allowed to touch herself.

While a part of Blake hoped Liam had figured out that she enjoyed that particular kink by now, she was also scared to tell him. Even with his reservations about sex, that was something Blake feared he would take far too much enjoyment in indulging her, given how much he'd seemed to enjoy seeing her cum so hard she went braindead for a few minutes.

The worst part is that I'd probably enjoy it even more than he would, and I'd ask him to fucking torture me.

Blake's pussy quivered at that thought, sending shivers through her, as usually happened when she thought of being at Liam's mercy.

For now, though. He would be at hers.

"Come on, dudes," Blake said, spreading her lower lips with two fingers, "Don't you want to see me play with this? We're almost there. Look how wet it is--it needs to be touched, but you won't fucking let me."

Blake grinned as the remaining Cherrycoins flooded in. She knew her fans well, and they loved the idea of controlling her, even if she only let them do so in small doses most of the time.

Keeping her lips spread with one had so that her viewers--and Liam--could see exactly how wet her glistening pussy was, Blake found her keyboard with the other.

"Move a bit to the side and stroke your cock for me, slowly."

Despite the fact that she was currently naked, spreading her soaked pussy for Liam and hundreds of other people, and that she had done far, far kinkier things in her life, some of which Liam had undoubtedly seen, Blake's cheeks grew hot as she send that message. This could still all be taken playfully, but Blake knew her end goal for it--both for today and long term.

Liam's phone buzzed, though Blake barely heard it over the tips coming into her room. They'd passed the goal by this point, but Blake teased them a bit, petting the edges of her pussy. The contact sent tiny threads of pleasure through Blake, and she preferred to ease herself into things when she was the only one touching her and she knew that she had a while to go.

Movement from behind the camera caught Blake's attention, and she gasped, then bit her lip as her eyes locked on Liam's cock. A moment later, he wrapped his fingers around the base, then slowly moved his hand up the shaft.

Fuck...have I ever watched him do this before?

Blake realized she hadn't. It was fucking incredible. She swore she could almost see his cock throbbing as he stroked it at an agonizingly slow pace.

Her pussy started throbbing almost in time with it, begging Blake to just put that big cock inside her and fill her up completely.

She shivered, almost letting out a moan.

Another tip caught her attention, and Blake looked back to her screen. People were begging for her to play with herself.

Oh, right.

Blake looked to Liam, meeting his lust-filled gaze for just a moment before somehow managing to tear her gaze away. She struggled not to shudder.

Liam is fun, but you have a job to do right now. Concentrate on that, then you can fuck Liam the entire rest of the day.

Blake hooked her arm around her left leg almost by reflex, making sure the camera had a good view of her dripping pussy and a nice peek at the plug sticking out from her asshole. With that hand, she started running one finger up and down her glistening slit, shivering at the sensations the action sent through her.

With her other hand, she reached for the keyboard again, but hesitated. She knew what she wanted to say, but...

Would that be pushing it a little too much?

Blake thought for a moment, adding another finger as she stroked her slick lips.

Fuck it.

Blake typed out the message, then tried her best not to tense as she waited for Liam's reaction, watching him out of her peripherals.

His phone buzzed, and Blake caught his cock twitch, hand halting its stroking motion for a few seconds before continuing. She glanced up at his eyes and found a burning desire behind them.

Oh, fuck yes.

As she sped up stroking her pussy, dipping her fingers in just a bit where her lips parted, Blake looked at the messages window up in the corner of her screen, still not entirely believing she'd just sent him the message.

"Good boy. Keep stroking nice and slow like that. I'll tell you if and when you can speed up. Enjoy the show."

Blake had added some emojis on to make it seem slightly less like a command, but sending it had still been a bit terrifying, as she and Liam hadn't really established any dynamic like that in their relationship yet. Still, seeing Liam react positively to that excited her.

Turning her attention back to her show, Blake grinned at the camera, thinking about exactly what she had planned for her show. Glancing at the toys she'd laid out next to her, Blake made some adjustments. She hadn't planned on using her show to tease Liam, and she still wanted him to fuck her brains out after her show, but now that he had his perfect fucking cock out on display, stroking it for her, she wanted to see if she could make him explode just from her teasing and his agonizingly slow strokes.

Blake dipped her two fingers deep into her pussy, eyes fluttering and toes curling at the pleasure that rolled through her. She reveled in the feeling of how tight and wet she was for a moment, before withdrawing her glistening, juicy fingers and bringing them to her mouth, locking her gaze with Liam as she sucked her fingers clean.

"Mmm," she moaned, letting her eyes close for a moment, as she withdrew her now-clean fingers, "I wish you could taste how fucking wet you made me."

Blake opened her eyes just in time to see Liam's cock twitch at her words. She brought her fingers back between her legs, stroking herself a bit more. Her viewers wouldn't think anything of her words--they'd just get excited, believing she'd spoken to them. She had. Just a bit.

12