The Camgirl Pt. 76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Liam knows I was talking about him.

Blake glanced over at him again and shuddered at the unbridled desire that shone in his eyes. As she slipped her fingers as far as she could go into her pussy, Blake moaned, pressing down hard on her clit with the heel of her hand.

I'm going to make you fucking explode, Liam.

***

Liam

In, two, three, four. Out, two, three, four.

Liam repeated the count in his head over and over again, trying to focus on that to keep himself from speeding up his hand.

Or throwing the laptop and camera to the ground and just pulling Blake to me.

He didn't really know what Blake had in mind for him--if she would tell him to do anything else during her show--but the way she'd just ordered him to strip and come sit in front of her had set his blood on fire. He'd already been hard as a rock, but if he hadn't, Liam thought Blake might have been able to set a record for the shortest time in making someone go from soft to rock hard.

Now, Liam desperately wanted to cum, but he didn't want to just get himself off. He also wanted to see what Blake had planned, even if it was just getting him to the edge and keeping him there until she finished her show. At the very least, her taking charge like this made Liam much more comfortable with the situation. He could gaze at Blake and stroke himself knowing it was exactly what she wanted him to do.

"Okay, dudes," Blake said, drawing Liam's attention, "You got me to play with my pussy, but what's next?"

Liam watched as Blake alternated between lightly stroking her outer lips and slipping her fingers between them, entranced by how quickly Blake's pussy juice coated her fingers, making them shine. He wanted to taste that. Her fingers, her pussy, whatever he could.

His cock throbbed as he watched Blake reach around with one had to touch the blue gem on the end of the plug in her ass.

"How about we do something about this? It's one of my smaller plugs, so it should come out pretty easy, but you've gotta earn it."

Blake locked eyes with him again as the last few words left her mouth, making his cock twitch.

She's too damn good at that.

It made sense--Blake performed for a living. She knew what she was doing. Liam just hadn't imagined that he would enjoy that aspect of her this much.

As tips flooded in, Liam glanced at his phone. He hesitated for a moment, then used his free hand to pick it up and send Blake a message.

"What do I have to do to earn it?"

Liam watched Blake's face for a reaction as he waited, continuing to stroke his cock. Less than a minute passed before her sparkling blue eyes locked on his. She grinned, then reached a hand over to her keyboard. Liam's phone buzzed right after she took her hand away.

"Just keep stroking that big hard cock for me like a good boy and you'll get your reward."

Reading the words made Liam's cock throb, especially "good boy." He had to clear his throat, and felt his cheeks somehow heat despite the fact that both he and Blake were basically naked and playing with themselves. He nodded to Blake and did as she said.

"Damn dudes, you really want me to play with my ass, don't you?" Blake said, grinning, "I didn't even tell you what I do with it when you hit the goal."

Blake reached over toward her toys, glancing up at Liam in a way that made his heart pound and his cock twitch, and grabbed one of her larger metal butt plugs--this one also with a blue rhinestone capping the base. One of the ones thick enough to put his cock to shame.

She held it up to the camera, "You guys are almost at the goal. When you get there--" she moved the hand at her pussy down to tap the gem covering her ass, "I'll take the little one in my ass out and replace it with this one. We just need a--fuck, that was fast. Thank you, guys!"

Tips continued to flood in as Blake set down the larger plug and gripped the base of the plug in her ass with her non-slippery fingers.

"Fuck," she gasped, pulling out the smaller plug, eyes fluttering closed for a moment.

Liam's eyes fixed on her perfect, puckered asshole, glistening with lube.

I still haven't licked that, Liam realized. Maybe he'd be able to do that tonight. Blake usually used coconut oil for lube when she played with her ass, so it would probably taste better than normal, if anything.

Just thinking about tasting Blake's ass made his cock twitch again.

"Alright dudes," she said, setting the smaller plug down as she dipped the bigger one in an open jar of coconut oil off camera. Once she seemed satisfied, Blake held it up to the camera, covered in a generous amount of the substance, "You earned it."

Blake's eyes locked onto Liam's and she grinned at him as she lined up the tip. She pushed the huge plug against the tiny hole and twitched, gasping.

"Fuck. Thought I warmed it up a bit better than that."

Blake continued to work the plug, however, and Liam watched in amazement as her tiny, puckered ring of muscles gave way, letting almost half of it in with seemingly no resistance. She pumped the plug after that, each time stretching herself a little bit more, jaw dropping in a silent moan.

Liam's eyes went wide when Blake's ass swallowed up the massive plug. The base covered the bottom part of her pussy.

"Fuck," Blake gasped, leaning back on the bed, legs spread wide, "You guys have no idea how good that feels."

For a moment, Blake just lay there, nipples straining the tight T-shirt as her chest rose and fell with heavy breaths. After a little bit, Blake's hand wandered down between her legs, lazily teasing and stroking her wet lips. Liam watched, mesmerized, knowing that taking the plug had to be pretty intense to make Blake need a breather like this. He was sure, however, that the people in her chatroom were just as content as he was to watch her fingers dance over her beautiful, glistening lips like that.

Finally, Blake's breathing slowed, and she pushed herself up on her elbows, readjusting so that the plug and her dripping pussy were in full view of the camera.

"Fuck," Blake gasped again, "Sorry about that, dudes. That took a bit to get used to. I needed it, though." Her eyes swung to Liam's, "I hate it when I have to go without something filling my ass."

Liam swallowed, his cock pulsing.

Fuck...I'm going to have to start finding a way to hold off.

He could already feel his orgasm approaching. It was distant. Very distant, but he could still feel it.

"Okay. Now that my booty is all nice and full, my pussy needs a bit more attention," Blake punctuated her words by patting her lower lips in just the right way to produce a little slapping sound, "I'm setting another goal, dudes, and I'll stick my ass in your faces while you try to reach it. Tell me in your tip notes if you want me to edge with my wand or ride Lt. Dan."

Blake caught his gaze once she was done setting the goal, biting her lip. Liam didn't know why but seeing that expression on her made his cock throb. She seemed to know exactly what she'd done, as a moment later, she grinned, then rolled over onto her hands and knees. Legs spread, Blake stuck her ass up in the air. The plug's base looked even bigger from this angle, digging into her firm cheeks. Her hand appeared between her legs a moment later, fingers stroking her pussy.

Tips rolled in, dings and chimes and even a few waterfalls and "yee-haw's" sounding as Blake wiggled her ass and fingered herself. She responded with her usual Cherry-peppiness. All of that registered on the periphery of Liam's mind, however.

His attention was focused on Blake's incredible behind. How badly he wanted to taste her pussy, squeeze her ass, smack it even.

She said she has a thing for that, right?

He knew he'd smacked her ass a few times when they'd had sex over the past few days, but he couldn't entirely remember how she'd reacted to them. The details of all their escapades tended to blend together into a mix of images and sensations whenever he tried to think about them.

Fuck, I hope her show doesn't last too much longer.

He...he needed Blake. To be able to touch her rather than just watch her.

"Ugh! You fuckers. You really like torturing me, don't you?"

Blake stuck her tongue out at the camera, then glanced at Liam before reaching for her wand. She turned around sat back against her pillows, legs apart, arm hooked around her leg and spreading her lower lips as she touched the wand's tip to her clit.

Her eyes flickered up to Liam's, and she grinned, "Hope you enjoy this, cuz I'm probably going to want to kill someone by the time I finally cum."

***

Blake

Blake exploded with pleasure.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fu--"

She lost the ability to form words. Along with the ability to hang onto her wand or control...anything. As the orgasm Blake had waited almost an hour for crashed into her, she finally lost it.

She wanted to meet Liam's gaze, to see the way he looked at her while she came, how much he wanted her. Instead she had no choice but to surrender to the waves of pleasure as her body rode them out.

Blake didn't know how much time passed before she came to her senses, but when she finally found the strength push herself back up on her elbows, her heart felt like it was going to punch through her ribcage. She drew in deep, almost rasping breaths as she managed to focus her eyes on the screen. She blinked a few times before really being able to read anything, and it took a moment for her to realize that the sounds she was hearing were tips coming in.

Fuck...they really do like watching me fuck myself so hard I lose control.

Blake bit her lip for a moment, then glanced at Liam. Not his eyes--she didn't trust herself to do that in this state--just his cock.

That was almost as bad.

Blake swore she could see it throbbing as he stroked it so agonizingly slowly.

Has he really been doing that this entire time?

Her orgasm had muddled her memory of the past hour or so.

He must be close to bursting.

The underside of his shaft glistened with a thick river of precum that made Blake lick her lips.

Fuck, I want that in my mouth.

Not yet, though. She had a bit more planned for her fans, and a bit more teasing for Liam.

"Alright, guys," she breathed, trying to right herself a bit, "You're all a bunch of evil fucks for torturing me like that, but I still love you. Though I'm still not convinced that you guys aren't trying to see if you can make me pull off a death-by-orgasm. Or at least braindeath-by-orgasm. I've got one more goal for you dudes to watch me ride Lt. Dan with this huge fucking plug in my ass. Then I'm going to go pass out in a post-orgasm haze for the next few days. You guys want to see that?"

As the tips rolled in, Blake reached over to her keyboard and typed out a message to Liam. She wanted to look up and see his expression as he read it but knew that would be far too dangerous. Her orgasms tended to destroy most of her self-control, and at the moment, she wanted his cock inside her enough that part of her brain was considering asking him to just fuck her on camera, or even just forget about the show and jump on his wonderful dick.

She settled for looking to that dick when his phone buzzed. Her message had been...a bit provocative. Just a little bit.

"Once I cum, I want you to wait for three minutes, and if I don't turn off the feed myself at that point, unplug the camera and close my laptop. Then be a good boy and shove that big fucking cock in my mouth."

Liam's hand stopped for a moment in its slow stroking motion. He squeezed the shaft for a moment, making Blake's pussy tremble, then continued stroking.

Fuck, I wish that was my hand.

Blake turned her attention back to her show to find that her viewers had already exceeded the goal.

"Damn, dudes," she breathed, "You don't even want to let my poor puffy pussy have a little break, do you?"

She smirked, rolling her eyes at the replies that came through, and reached over to grab Lt. Dan, then situated him so that she could ride him with her ass to the camera, so everyone got a good view.

"So, after Lt. Dan makes me cum," she said, twisting as she straddled the torso, lining the fake dick up with her needy lips, "I'm probably going to be completely fucked, so that's gonna be the end of the show. Don't worry, though, I'll be back unless Lt. Dan manages to cause death-by-orgasm."

This time, Blake did risk a glance at Liam's eyes. Meeting them made something inside her growl, and Blake could think of no other way to keep her from jumping Liam than to slam her ass down on Lt. Dan.

"Oh, fuck!" Blake gasped, brain short-circuiting for a moment at the intensity of what she'd just done.

The plug had made it stop for a moment as it sank into her pussy, only continuing on because she had literally sat down on it rather than lowering her hips as she usually did. The result of stretching her pussy, rubbing against the bulge the plug created, and slamming the tip of the dildo into the back of her pussy was almost too much, riding that fine line between pleasure and pain.

It just made Blake more turned on, more desperate to have Liam's cock inside her.

With the dildo fully seated inside of her and tips flowing in, Blake paused for a moment to enjoy the feeling of being so full and let her holes adjust to the double-intrusion. A part of her just wanted to lie down and enjoy being so wonderfully full, but she had a show to finish and a Liam to tease and then fuck.

Taking a deep breath, Blake adjusted her hips and grabbed at the torso to steady it underneath her. Her viewers--and Liam--would be able to see her expression, which she knew they liked, but she figured that the view combined with the noises she would make would be good enough for them.

Blake started out slow, lifting her hips off Lt. Dan, forcing the dildo past the bulge the massive plug created in the membrane between her pussy and ass. Once only the tip remained within her soaking pussy, she lowered herself again, a bit more carefully this time.

She took the first few stokes at an agonizingly slow pace, getting used to the movement needed to force the rubbery dildo past the massive plug. It took all her effort not to just slam her hips up and down on the fake cock.

Eventually she did speed up, however. Blake thought she would have gone insane if she'd kept that tantalizingly slow pace. Closing her eyes, moans and gasps slipping from her lips at the delicious friction inside her, Blake conjured an image of Liam stroking his cock to her. It leaked delicious precum furiously.

Fuck, I want that in my mouth.

Blake could feel sweat beading on her skin now as she worked toward another orgasm, blood on fire. She imagined what would happen after that. Liam turning off her camera, closing her laptop, and cupping her cheek affectionately before pressing his cock against her lips, then shoving it into her mouth.

Thinking of Liam's thick, precum-coated cock stretching her throat sent Blake over the edge.

"Fuck!" Blake cried. Her holes exploded, mind shattering. Some small part of her that was still in control kept pumping the dildos in and out of her ass, knowing that she likely would not be able to start again if she stopped. The rest of Blake's mind, however, was gone.

As Blake's orgasm crashed over her, Lt. Dan's cock became Liam's. His big, thick, warm cock pounded her pussy relentlessly. He was behind her, cock seated in her ass, below her, fucking her pussy, in the chair watching her getting fucked into oblivion.

Blake surrendered to it, moaning and writhed as the two Liams fucked her while the other watched.

At some point, Blake stopped fucking herself, collapsing onto Lt. Dan with the fake cock still inside her. Her pussy pulsed and clenched around it as her ass clamped down on the plug stretching her ass.

Blake heard movement behind her, and as tired as her pussy was, it grew wetter, twitching in anticipation. Blake licked her lips without realizing what she'd done.

A moment later, something pressed onto the bed beside her. Then Liam's hand pushed against her cheek. Blake smiled, a wonderful, contented warmth spreading through her.

Then she felt it. A hot, spongey, slick tip against her lips. A smile spread across her face as she opened her mouth, accepting Liam's cock into her mouth, tongue darting out to taste his wonderful, salty precum, and that taste that was just him. Liam's hands moved to her hair, smoothing some out of her face before his fingers tangled in her hair, fingertips resting against her scalp.

Then he thrust his cock into her waiting mouth, and both of them moaned in unison.

Oh fuck, yes!

THE END

A/N: This is the last chapter of The Camgirl, I hope you all enjoyed it, and thank you to all of you who read this far! While this is the end of this story, it's not the end of the story of these characters. I've already started posting chapters of The Roommate, which is the series following this one, integrating another couple into the mix. If you want to read ahead or even check out stories involving other characters in this story that get a bit more attention in The Roommate, go ahead and check out my profile! I hope you all continue to enjoy my writing!

And just a note to those of you who pointed out a few errors--I will be going back through and correcting those. Thank you for pointing them out! While I love Literotica as a way to read and to interact with readers, the actual editing/posting system isn't the greatest (or at least, not the quickest) so that may take a while. Thank you for your feedback, though--it's always welcomed!

Last note: I'll be posting chapters of The Roommate at about the same rate as before until I catch up with my writing. At that point it will slow down to about 1-2 chapters a week, but that's still a long way out. Again, I hope you enjoy what I do with these characters, because I'm going to be diving deeper and deeper into who they are as this story progresses. Keep in mind, though--it's a slow burn. Love you dudes! <3

12