All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 76'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyabout 1 year ago

This is a great series, I rarely want to know more about characters I read in Lit.

What happened to Liam's parents

Who hurt Blake

Do they live happily ever after

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@albertaboy! Check out my profile and keep reading! All of those questions get answered, but we've got a ways to go yet!

kh40291kh40291about 1 year ago

WOW, this story, these characters and their passion. So amazing. I can't wait for more.

Side note, I probably shouldn't read this while at work.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

Sad to see tbis story come to an end but know whatever you do now will be just as hot. Looking foreward to you new chapters in tbe Roommate series. Loved it all

Tom

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it!!! This part of the story is at an end, but I have a lot planned for these characters!

tim0277tim027711 months ago

Wow, read al 76 chapters back to back. 5 stars for every one of them. Keep up the exellent writing

taylorstormstaylorstorms11 months agoAuthor

@tim, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy "The Roommate" just as much as you did this!

DopamineFanDopamineFan10 months ago

This story is fantastic! Really well written, both in terms of the characters and the smoking hot sex scenes.

I would have liked to have seen more of Blake and Liam actually opening up to each other about their pasts. Ultimately, sharing difficult things about yourself is the most vulnerable you can be with another human being, and that's what builds the kind of emotional connection that these two characters really deserve!

taylorstormstaylorstorms10 months agoAuthor

@DopamineFan Thank you so much! I'm so glad you appreciate the character development. And don't worry! That part of the story is a real slow burn, but I'm going to start getting into things more and more with their backstories in "The Roommate" and "The Boyfriend"

daiblo598daiblo5989 months ago

I have been enjoying adult fiction, Letters to the editors, and all genre of Adult Erotic Stories for well over 40 years. This was one of the Best and I one of Four stories that I have ever read this long. I is number 2 on my list and will probably be one that I reread later down the road. I have on read one series of stories this long or longer and normally get board with them mid way through but not this time. This time the stories were fantastic and I absolutely loved them. My main love of the story is that you kept the main characters, Blake and Liam, realistic. I have always loved small tits and Blake sounds like a lady I would have loved to have hooked up with in real life. Although, unless I missed it, I am disappointed that he never took her ass. I hope that comes in Roommates or Boyfriend. But fantastic story and if I could i would give them all 10 stars.

taylorstormstaylorstorms9 months agoAuthor

@diablo thank you so much!!! <3 I hope you enjoy the Roommate and the Boyfriend!

42757270656573427572706565738 months ago

It's been a fun read. Might be worth to spend so time to squish a few chapters together. Some are really too short and don't give the reader times to sink his teeth in. More so because there seems to be an issue with Literotica and your chapters are not recognized as part of a series. Meaning there was not link for the next chapter at the end. I had to go through your profile anytime, which was really annoying, specially with the short chapters. I also think it will give you better overall rating when a weak 1k words chapter is part of a 6k one. Personally, I usually don't bother reading a story with less than 5k word per chapter. Glad I stuck with it though. Anyway, just my two cent, you do you. 5*

LogiskLogisk4 months ago

Loved the characters and your ability to convey emotions and insecurities in a very believable way. The two things that did somewhat annoy me throughout was a slight shortcoming in proof reading. And a lack of diversification in your use of synonyms. I feel like you are very prone to finding one synonym, like bundle of nerves instead of g-spot. Then using that same exact synonym exclusively. Defeating the whole point of synonyms in the first place. Namely to avoid excessive repetition in your writing. Realistically, writing something good enough for those to be my only major gripes on lit is absurdly rare. So thank you for the (mostly) wholesome ride.

taylorstormstaylorstorms4 months agoAuthor

@4275 and @Logisk thank you so much! I'm going through a big proofread of this right now. I hope you check out my profile and keep reading! I'm so glad you enjoyed this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...