The Camp

Story Info
Hunting, fishing camp fun.
1.8k words
3.52
30.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten of us went in together and built the camp. We knew exactly what we wanted and we kept our vision and built it nearly perfect. Three hundred and forty acres of beautiful timber land and we built two beautiful small Lakes on it. Lakes is a stretch, they are just big ponds. But one of them is about forty five foot deep in the middle. The second is nearly twenty. We hunt deer and turkey on it and we fish it year round so we really enjoy it a lot. In the summer we bring our wives and we all party out there and some Sundays we bring the family.

My wife is one of the five who actually enjoys the hunting and fishing part of the camp. The other five wives sun bath and swim in the larger pond. We have put in a nice sand beach to enjoy. Kimberly is a good hunter and she loves to fly fish and we stocked small mouthed bass.

But her passion is to ice fish in the winter. She fished some last winter in one of the guys Ice houses several times. Jake one of the other owners told me they always fish in only their under ware with no shirt. Some of the guys teased her about doing the big boy thing and to be one of the guys and do it in just her under ware. He says the last day she fished she did so in just her bra.

"Your wife's nipples are beautiful."

I knew what he meant as her bras are transparent cupped. And he is right they are. Kimberly my wife is very pretty. We have been married fifteen years now and we have 2 kids who are both in their teens now.

He said he ask her to fish topless like the guys. And she told him she might this winter?

"If she gets topless you know I will try to fuck her."

"If she was in one of her sexy bras you should have fucked her last winter."

"You think I could have?"

"How long did she fish in just her bra?"

"MMMM oh, maybe three hours?"

"Oh, shit why didn't you just get her to take it off?"

"Well She nearly did three times. She unhooked it right after she took her shirt off and was going to but someone came by and she hooked it. Maybe an hour later she unhooked it again and pulled it off but it was still a curtain in front of them. You know they'd peak out but just for a few seconds. She got scared again and re hooked it. Then just a bit later she unhooked it and off it came she hung it on a coat hook. God her tits are nice and she had them out bare maybe ten minutes."

"So why you not get ahold of them?"

"Honestly, I did I got ahold of them both. and I was just rubbing her crotch in her panties."

"She was down to her panties?"

"Yep and my finger was up inside her. And I had kissed her nipples and her mouth and I whispered I was going to fuck her. And Chet walked in."

"What did she do?"

"Nothing, sat there with those big pretty tits bare?"

"How long she sit with em bared?"

"Long enough Chet chewed on both her pretty nipples."

"But not to fuck her?'

"She promised us both."

"When?"

"As soon as ice is thick enough. Chet moved the house out yesterday and drilled holes and it is about 12 inches deep."

"So you ice fishing this week?"

"Chet is out there now."

"Alone?"

"I am not completely sure?"

"Why are you not sure?"

"Chet called Kimberly and told her he was fishing."

"And?"

"She said she was going out to fish."

"So did she go out?"

"I called about an hour ago and ask if she was out there?"

"And."

"Yes, she was out there."

"And was she nude yet?"

"Kimberly had his cock in her mouth then. He said he would have been inside her if his phone had not gone off. And while we talked I heard her cry out to him."

"What did she say?"

"I heard your wife tell Chet how good he felt in her. She said she loved his bare cock. He was fucking her then. I could hear her."

"An hour ago you said. Why aren't you out there?"

His phone buzzed right then. I knew it was a text. He looked at it. Then he looked up at me.

"She is waiting on me."

He handed me his phone..

The picture on his phone showed my wife completely naked sitting in front of the man who had just fucked her.

I looked at him and grinned.

"You better get your ass out there if you are going to get some of that."

He turned and bolted for the door. It is hard to run with a hard on. So my wife opened a door that is very hard to close. When he got out to the ice house she fucked him too. And I will admit it excites me they both fucked my wife. Kimberly went out the following five days and Jake told me he and Chet fucked her every day. He also told me they talked to her about the other seven owners fucking her.

She said she was now fishing like the guys in only her panties so if they came ice fishing then? A few days later Jake told me two more of the other owners had been out to ice fish and they were now also fucking her. So four of my partners in the camp were fucking my wife.

The next day I got text messages from Jake with pictures while they were fishing in the main ice house. They showed six of the guys fishing in only their under ware and my wife in the center of them in her panties. her big breasts out bare. Later her texted pictures of Jeffry and Cory both fucking Kimberly. With the text message of .

"Well now she is doing six of us."

I was very sure when Jake told me my wife was going to join the men in fishing topless and in only her panties where it would go. He told me right off if she ever sat in the house topless he was going to fuck her and he said Chet planned to also. He ask if I would be pissed?

I told him honestly if she does get in just her panties she will be read for it to happen. I also knew when it started she planned to fuck all nine of them. And she did. Over the next few weeks Kimberly became lovers with all nine of the guys I am partners with in the camp.

I then learned the girls had bets going as to who had balls enough to fuck all of the husbands in the partnership. I learned that Chet's wife Sandy had fucked six of them. And she still fucked them now and then. The girls vowed that once they became lovers with one of us she was theirs from then on. I knew my wife had been with all nine men several times now.

As spring began to come near I wondered if the guys were ready to give the sex with Kimberly up until next winter? But I didn't wonder long as the fishing began on the water They began to teach Kimberly how to top water fish. And they all went right on fucking my wife.

The ten of us have been friends for years and I knew when we went in on the project together They were all planning to fuck Kimberly. I was slightly surprised that they all got it done but even though she is not exactly crazy about some of the guys I was not totally surprised when she gave in and did them all.

I knew some of the guys did fuck others wives and had for several years. In fact I only knew of one out of the other nine wives who did not fuck one of the other guys. And I had heard she had fucked others just not one of ours. I knew the guys talked about their wives and kept score.

So far Kimberly was the only wife every guy had fucked and was fucking. Jake's wife Kelly was reported to have fucked Jeffry, Corey, and Chet several times. Jake was encouraging her to catch Kimberly by fucking the rest of the guys. And he told me he thought she was going to do it. And Chet was pushing Sandy to fuck the rest of us.

Honestly I didn't feel it was a big deal. I knew when we bought in on the deal that Kimberly had the hots to do it and we had talked about it. I had told her I really didn't care if she did or didn't. Once she had fucked two of them I told her I wanted her to do the rest. And once she'd done them all, I told her she should just continue to enjoy them all.

Slowly some of the others wives were making it toward the goal of doing all of us too. I knew Sandy was now fucking eight of us regularly. Kelly was doing five of us now. The guys wanted it to come full circle ten and ten. We all were fucking all ten.

Then something new was added. Chet came to me.

"I am going to start some new compounds like ours. So far I have 19 clients interested. There is 8,000 acres next to our site. I put a payment down on it. I want to build more play grounds like ours. For families to enjoy as we do this one. I am coming to you first. To let you invest in it? But you both need to invest in it. I want Kimberley and Sandy to help us promote it. The girls will fuck our clients to help the interest in our property. I want them to start fucking our 19 clients now."

"Have you talked to Kim about it yet?"

"No I want you on board before I do. If you are in I am going to fuck Kimberley this afternoon and we will talk then."

"How much down do you need from us to make this work? I can swing maybe a hundred grand?"

"We can make the money work, I need your wife's pussy in this to make it pay for us. We will have lots of customers in the next few years. Like maybe hundreds and most will not invest. But we need the come on for them all. The girls will fuck lots of guys for us to make this work."

"I am in and I am sure Kimberley will be too."

"I hope so because I need to put them with some of our new clients tomorrow night."

Things are about to get crazy THE CAMP pt 2 coming