All Comments on 'The Camp Ch. 01: Mike and Sandy'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
lv2travel2lv2travel2over 2 years ago

Loved the story because it was well written and showed a cuckold who refused to be humiliated by his spouse and her lover. He chose to man up and be a man. And, at long last an author who writes about MEN!

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

Some women just cant help using there pussy like a clown car , my first wife did , I kicked her ass out as soon as I found out.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Im finding fewer and fewer good stories by ST the more I read.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I ESPECIALLY ENJOYED THE SCENE WHERE THEY "BURNED THE BITCH AND PISSED ON THE ASHES"! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How come all the new GF get pregnant before their married.

Love these stories anyway!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

You found an audience for this silliness. I probably shouldn't be surprised based on the score methodology in the LW genre. That clique of damaged men really suck this drivel up. Maybe you should run for office? I hear there's going to be an opening at the top of the heap soon. I've read a couple other things you've written that are interesting if a bit over the top, but this is really, really absurd.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

The usual ST1956 outcome, neither good nor bad just… the usual. Even the death of the cheater is the same ole’ same ole’.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Too bad he didn’t also kick Greg in the balls and crush them beyond repair.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

But….. she could argue she signed the papers under duress. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, thought I had probably read the dumbest story on this site, until now....... Good grief the author must champion cuckolds and guessing they are an alumni of the cuckold society. Pathetic effort........ wasted several minutes deducing this......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb!

Are there really men that wimpy?

Cigarette break.

Paris Island (USMC boot camp)

Smoking lamp lit.(smoke break)

Most used this time to quit smoking as lungs needed All the Oxygen.

First few nights had draftees who cried themselves to sleep . Nobody made fun of them. Even athletic ones were pushing bodies hard.

BUT NO one was that wimpy.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

What a great Story! Great Writing! What a happy ending! LOL Mr Saddle Tramp, you are one of the very best of the best writers here on Lit. If I could be just 1/4 of the writer you are I would be so proud! You have the Greatest imagination and do some of the most fantastic stories I have ever read. Thank You, thank you so much. This story is such a "feel good" story I am amazed. LOL thank you and 5 stars. I would love to go 100 stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read and I didnt even make it to page 2. They kept tying him to a chair? He kept going along with his bosses disrespect in the beginning? Either this guy liked it or this story makes NO SENSE AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another good story with a good ending. Now, on to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There wasn't very much of this story that I really liked. Cliche after cliche after cliche. With a big dose of stupidity. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOULD HAVE BEEN A FIVE, EXCEPT HE TOLD HER "THANKS.'

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Comments crack me up. Some reader wouldn't know a good fiction from a DMV drivers Manual! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks ST.

OOAAOOAA7 months ago

FANTASTIC story master!!!!! 5 totally deserved stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You did it again. You managed to create another in depth, well thought out, emotionally charged and seriously entertaining tale. The HIV was a nice touch considering the amount of barebacking she was doing and undoubtedly the huge quantities of spunk she was filled with and covered in. It makes me wonder how many she managed to infect with her gift although I do find it rather hard to believe that an educated adult wouldn’t have considered it a possibility. I guess since she was in Vegas, she decided to do some gambling and crapped out.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This story stood by itself and it was a great story. I loved how ST included the trip to the camp in Idaho for three weeks and showed the positive effects that the camp had on Mike. I loved this story and give it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mike's mother and grandmother really fucked up his life from childhood to adulthood even telling his skank wife how to control. There's no mention of those 2 bitches so maybe they're dead. Good he sent the pics and videos to the skanks family

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES