The Camp Ch. 03: The Coward

Story Info
Cheated husband goes to camp...
11.4k words
4.33
56.8k
63

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following was inspired by Just Plain Bob's 2010 story, "The Coward," in which a man is hired into a company only to learn later on that he was hired only so his wife would be used as the company whore. The unnamed man in JPB's story admits to being a coward and is told he must either acquiesce to his wife's cheating or be fired. The story ends with the man accepting his boss' edict to become a knowing cuckold because of his own cowardice.

While the original premise remains the same, the characters are different and the outcome is also quite different.

As always, many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

My name is Mike Bradley, and for the last couple months or so, I have been at a camp somewhere in the mountains of north Idaho trying to work through my problems. In case you're wondering why I'm here, well, let's just say it all has to do with my wife and the company I work for.

You see, I strongly suspected for some time that the woman I fell in love with and married has been cheating on me at least two days a week, and I've suspected it for quite a while. So, you might be asking yourself, why didn't I do anything about it? The answer to that is simple. I'm a coward. I always have been a coward, from the time I was a young boy. And that's why I'm here at Camp Rollins.

I was always taught to walk away from a fight, and that's what I did. Sure, I was often humiliated and looked down upon, but I can honestly say I've never gotten into a fight, no matter how angry I got. Perhaps I should've listened to my inner self instead of my elders.

I never went to college - couldn't afford it - so I settled for whatever job I could get, hoping that one day I could afford to attend college and get a degree. Along the way, I met and married Gloria. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever known and she always treated me like a king. I knew I had married up, and I did my level best to keep her happy.

Over the years, I did almost everything - I flipped burgers, pounded a register in a convenience store, swept floors, even worked as a security guard. Sometimes, I held down three part-time jobs at the same time. I may have been a skinny and wimpy coward, but I was no slacker. All of my bosses said they admired my work ethic.

Gloria, meanwhile, held a decent job as an executive secretary and worked normal hours. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see each other much because of my crazy work schedules. I kept looking for a job with a real future, though. Sadly, I got very few responses to my applications.

Then one day, out of the blue, I received a letter from a company called Acme Enterprises. I never heard of them and had never applied for a job with them, so I did a search and found that Acme was a very large company with clients and interests around the world. They had their fingers in practically everything, but always worked in the background, not drawing much attention to themselves.

The letter said the company was very interested in hiring me, so I showed up for my appointment with their HR department and was given a stack of things to do, which included a physical and a background check.

When I showed up for my interview, I was informed that Acme had adopted a Japanese-style employment system which basically meant that I was expected to stay with Acme for the rest of my life. Unless I deliberately quit or was fired, I would be employed for life. I was shocked when I saw the compensation package. The annual pay was more than I had made the last three years combined and it didn't matter what I was assigned to do.

The benefits package was also the best I had ever seen and included a very generous retirement package. The company even offered training for its employees. Of course, I accepted their offer and was overjoyed when I told Gloria the good news. She smiled and congratulated me with a night of mind-blowing sex.

I thought things were okay between Gloria and I, but I still suspected her of screwing around on me. Of course, being a coward, I never said anything. I was too afraid of upsetting the apple cart.

About eight months later, we were invited to a party at the home of Doug Carson, the CEO of Acme. Gloria looked stunning in her little black dress that showed off a lot of leg and more than a bit of cleavage. It was obvious she wore no bra and I wondered if she bothered to put panties on.

"Damn, you look good good enough to eat," I said when she came into the front room.

"I may take you up on that offer when we get back," she said with a smile.

We arrived at Doug's mansion and I handed my car keys to the valet. When we got to the door, Doug met us. He shook my hand and planted a kiss on Gloria's hand. He turned to another executive, Bill Jenkins, and handed Gloria off to him.

"Bill, would you please see to Mrs. Bradley while I have a chat with her husband?" he asked. Bill smiled and took Gloria's arm.

"Sure," Bill said. Gloria looked back at me and waved as she smiled.

"I'll be fine, dear," she said. "Go talk with your boss and we'll hook back up later." I didn't like the look of this, but what could I do?

"Please join me in my study, Mike," Doug said. "May I call you Mike?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, Mr. Carson," I said nervously. He poured a drink when we entered his private study and he handed it to me.

"Please, have a seat, Mike," he said. "So tell me, how do you like working at Acme so far? You've been with us, what, eight months now?"

"Yes, sir," I said. "I'm really enjoying it and I look forward to being here many more years." He smiled and took a sip of his drink.

"I'm glad to hear that, Mike," he said. "I've gotten nothing but good reports on your work so far and I'm sure you'll do well. I imagine you're probably wondering why you and your wife were invited here tonight. As I'm sure you know by now, everyone here is several pay grades above you."

"Yes, I was wondering about that," I said.

"Well, you see, it's like this," he began. "We're starting something new here. As you know, we have clients and offices world-wide. That often means a lot of travel for some of our top people, which can sometimes take a toll on their families and on their morale."

"I understand, Mr. Carson," I said. "But how does that affect me?"

"Good question, and I'm glad you asked," he said. "You see, your wife is going to be the first in what we call the Executive Morale Team. And tonight is her initiation into that team."

"I didn't know she worked for Acme," I said.

"The company she works for is actually a subsidiary of Acme," he said. "In fact, her boss happens to be my brother, and he's the one who recommended her for this, er, position. Don't worry, it's not uncommon for employees to be moved around or borrowed as needed. We do it all the time."

"So, what is she going to be doing?" I asked.

"Pretty much everything," Doug said. "And everyone, as needed."

"Huh?" I asked, confused. He chuckled.

"I see you're a bit confused," he said. "Your wife has been having sex with my brother at least once a week for several months now. In fact, she's become rather fond of gang-bangs, and engages in one every chance she gets. Didn't you know?"

"I suspected, but I didn't know for certain," I said, feeling like I had just been gut-punched.

"I understand," he said. "In fact, I'm going to be fucking your wife myself in a few minutes. After that, she'll, well, connect with the rest of tonight's crowd, which includes our board of directors. I thought you should know. Don't worry, she'll be compensated quite well, and so will you. Once she's been initiated, she'll be called upon to take care of our executive team as needed. Naturally, that will mean a lot of travel and a lot of time away from home." I was shocked to hear all this and didn't know what to say or do. After all, I was a coward.

"I see you're a bit stunned," he said. "I understand how you must feel."

"Why her?" I asked. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"If you recall, our initial letter to you said you have something of interest to us," he said. "You probably thought we were interested in your talents or your work ethic, which you've demonstrated admirably. But we were really interested in your wife. We've known about her and have had our eye on her for this role for a long time. We brought you in to have access to her while minimizing the risk of a lawsuit. As our employee, you've signed away any right to sue us. If you threaten to divorce your wife or raise a stink that would put the company in a bad light, we'll have no choice but to fire you. And you'll be lucky to get a minimum-wage job flipping burgers."

I recalled the mountain of papers the HR department had me sign. Was that part of my employment contract? He continued after taking another sip of his drink.

"How long is this going to go on?" I asked. Doug shrugged his shoulders.

"Difficult to say," he told me. "You wife is a young woman, so I suspect maybe 10 or 15 years. Maybe longer. It all depends on how she works out. So, I expect you to keep a happy face and deal with this, Mike," he said. "As long as you do your job and don't make a fuss, everything will be just fine. And you'll see a nice increase in your paycheck."

"Can I at least say goodbye to my wife?" I asked weakly. He shook his head.

"I don't think that would be appropriate," Doug said. "She's being prepped even as we speak."

"What if she gets pregnant or something?" I asked. He laughed.

"Don't worry," he said. "She's on birth control but if she gets pregnant, the company will pay for the abortion if she chooses to have one. If not, well, you'll get to play 'daddy.' She also has full medical, which handles treatment for STDs. That won't be a problem, since we're all clean." He took another sip.

"So why don't you go on home now?" he asked. "I'll have my driver return her to you when we're finished. It'll probably be quite late, so there's no need for you to wait up for her. There's a good boy," he added condescendingly. He stood, indicating the meeting was over. I got up and he ushered me to the front door. I could see the smirks on the faces of the men in the room as I walked out. The valet had already brought my car around and handed me the keys after Doug closed the front door.

I drove home, angrier and more hurt than I had ever been in my entire life. When I got home, I did the only thing I could think of to do - I bawled like a baby. I was a coward, remember? I sat there in my recliner, waiting for her to return home. The television was on, but I paid no attention to it. My mind was reeling from the evening's events.

It was 3:00 am when I saw headlights pull into our driveway. I heard a door open and soon, Gloria was in the house. She looked like she had been ridden hard and put away wet. Her face and hair were covered with globs of cum and I could see bruises on her chest.

She looked at me for a moment, then dropped her dress to the floor and stood before me, naked. Her pussy, which had been shaved bare, was red and puffy. Cum was still leaking out of her and dripping down her legs. Her breasts were covered with bruises. She reeked of alcohol, smoke and cum.

"You said earlier tonight I looked good enough to eat," she croaked. "So, get down here on your knees and eat me out, cuck." I looked at her in shock for a moment. Who was this bitch and what had she done with my wife? My stomach churned and I began to get sick. I ran into the bathroom and threw up, repeatedly.

When I finished, I went upstairs, not seeing Gloria in the front room. I wanted to kill her with my bare hands, but I was a coward, remember? So I simply grabbed a few things and went into the guest room. She followed me, still reeking.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked. "Why aren't you in our bed?"

"Please," I said. "You smell like shit and you're making me sick. Go away."

"I'm going to New York to spend some time with the board tomorrow," she said. "I'm leaving in the morning and don't know when I'll be back. Doug said to remind you to put on a happy face." I looked at her and gave a fake smile.

"Is this happy enough for you?" I asked. "Don't worry, I won't file for divorce. We'll still be married, at least legally. But you're no longer my wife and I don't accept this. At all. And I'm damn sure not going to touch you again, not as long as you're like... this."

"Well, that's just too bad," she said. "This is what I am. A paid cum slut for the company. And I AM your wife. You'll just have to accept it and deal with it. And I'd better never hear that you cheated on me. Got it?" Her face softened for a bit and she approached me. She bent down to kiss me, but I pushed her away so as not to get sick again. She recoiled away from me, not expecting that reaction.

"Alright, be that way," she said, walking away. "But I am leaving for New York in a few hours. Don't expect to hear from me. I'll be home when I'm home." She left and I fell on the bed, crying my eyes out.

And that began my alleged "life" for the next four months. Gloria was gone the next morning when I got up. She didn't even bother to tell me she was leaving.

That Monday, I received an inter-office envelope from Doug. Opening it, I found a DVD marked with Friday's date. I put the DVD in my computer and nearly gagged when I saw my wife fucking several men at the same time, each of them depositing their loads into her willing cunt. I cried as I watched several of the men smear their cum on her wedding ring as she laughed.

I didn't hear from Gloria, and when I called her cell, it simply went to voicemail. I figured she was too busy getting fucked to hear from me.

I continued working and put in as much overtime as I could, putting the extra money into a separate account. Doug followed through with his promise and gave me a hefty increase. Sadly, it didn't do anything to make up for the loss of my marriage.

It was two weeks before I finally saw Gloria. She was home, asleep in the master bed. I said nothing and made myself dinner. She came downstairs as I was eating.

"Aren't you going to make me dinner?" she asked. I looked at her, barely recognizing her.

"I'm not your fucking servant," I said. "There's another TV dinner in the freezer if you want to nuke it yourself."

"I'm not eating a TV dinner," she said.

"Suit yourself," I said.

"Aren't you going to ask me about my trip?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Nope," I said. "You haven't bothered to call me in the last two weeks to let me know you're alive, so I figured you're out fucking everyone you see and you don't give a shit about me."

"That's not true, Mike," she said. "Come on upstairs and let me show you how much I care and love you." I shook my head again.

"Nope," I said. "I don't cavort with prostitutes."

"What do you mean by that remark?" she asked.

"It's simple," I said. "You fuck anyone and everyone for money. Isn't that the definition of a prostitute?"

"Yeah, I have lots of sex with a lot of people. And I do get compensated, quite nicely, I might add," she said. "And so do you."

"So you're a highly-paid prostitute. Look, I'm not being paid for you to have sex," I said. "I'm being paid because your pimp wants me to stay quiet about what you're doing. Believe me, I do not condone it one bit."

"I'm sorry, Mike," she said. "Doug said you were okay with it."

"I had no choice in the matter," I said. "You, on the other hand, did. I hope you noticed I haven't filed for divorce and I haven't kicked your ass to the curb, although God knows I should."

"I've noticed," she said. "Look, Mike, I'm sorry about all this."

"But not sorry enough to quit," I said. "Did Carson tell you how long you'd be doing this?" She shook her head.

"No, he didn't," she said. "I assumed it would be for a while."

"He told me 10 or 15 years," I said. "Know this, I'm not waiting 10 or 15 years to have sex with an old used-up whore."

"What?" she asked, shocked.

"Look, just do a few things for me, okay?"

"What, Mike," she said.

"First, don't bring your lifestyle into my house. Second, clean up before you come home. It took me a week to get the stench of you out the last time. And third, let me know where you are so I don't get worried about whether you're alive or dead. Can you do that?" I asked.

"I can, Mike," she said.

"So, how long are you home this time?" I asked.

"I'll be local for a while," she said. "I have to attend the board meeting tonight and I may be gone for a few days."

"Of course," I said, throwing the empty TV dinner tray away. "I have to get back to work. Remember what I said." I grabbed my jacket and headed for the door.

"Aren't you going to give your wife a kiss before you leave?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said sarcastically. "If I ever see her again." She began crying as I left, but I simply didn't care.

I only saw Gloria for a couple days the rest of that month. The next two months or so were the same. She was gone except for a day or two every couple weeks. She tried to talk to me, but I had nothing to say to her. She did keep her promises, though, and sent messages to let me know where she would be. It seemed she was being passed around from executive to executive most nights. Other times, she would be in new York, or Miami or Los Angeles. Several times, she was sent overseas for one or two weeks at a stretch.

Doug sent me a DVD every week, so I could see her debauchery. I was starting to get quite a collection.

One day, about three and a half months after all this began, Doug called me into his office.

"How are you holding up, Mike?" he asked.

"I guess I'm hanging in there, Mr. Carson. Why? Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Well, I noticed you've been putting in a ton of overtime," he said. "Frankly, I'm getting a little worried. Your work is good as always, but I'm concerned about your health."

"I'll be fine, Mr. Carson," I said.

"When was the last time you made love to your wife?" he asked.

"I haven't touched my wife since before you took her," I said.

"Oh? That was over three months ago," he said. "I thought we had an agreement."

"It was three months, 16 days, and 17 hours to be exact. You didn't give me any choice, remember, Mr. Carson?" I asked. "I did what you said. I haven't filed for divorce, I haven't kicked her out of the house, although she's almost never there anymore anyway, thanks to you. I'm dealing with it the best I can."

"Gloria tells me you hardly talk to her and won't even touch her. She said you called her a prostitute. That's no way to talk about your own wife," Doug said.

"Well, Mr. Carson," I said. "I may be weak and a coward, but I do have standards and in my view, a woman who fucks for money is a prostitute, no matter what fancy title you give her. She's hardly ever home and when she is, she looks like shit. What are you doing to her?"

"Look, Mike," he said. "Your wife is very energetic. I can't help it if there's a great demand for her services."

"At the rate you're using her, she'll never survive the next 10 or 15 years," I said.

"I'll be the judge of that," he said. "Look, why don't you take a sabbatical, paid of course. Take a couple months or so off, go get laid, have a good time. Get your head screwed back on right."

"I'll start looking around," I said.

"Good," Doug told me. "If you need help finding something, call HR."

"I will, thanks," I said as I left.

When I got home I started my search. I found several places that looked interesting, but as I thought about it, I realized I needed more than just a two or three month break from all this shit. All of a sudden, I got a pop-up ad with a video that began playing. I started to close it out, but the message seemed to hit home.