All Comments on 'The Camp Ch. 04: Gunny Rob'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Something tells me we're gonna hear more about that armed incursion...

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
sorry

i tried, why would a woman marry a man that hurts her when they have sex. this story seems backwards to me. feels like he was trying to get the best of both worlds

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Really enjoy your stories and the ending made me chuckle. Look forward to more, hope to see moor justice soon.

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

5*, Hooyah, Salute! But a little bit to tame for any Gunny I ever knew. I can envision is Gunny R. Lee Ermy in the uncut version of 'Boys in Company C'. I wonder which student would be Jesus? Or better Gunny Highway.

And Col John didn't give the Sargent Major the keys to the armory (for emergency self defense)? Was the Sargent Major's front pants pockets sewn shut and shirt military creased to keep with a super snappy appearance?

A little more background between Judy and Lisa was missing, since they were high school rivals. The Gunny was ever so lucky to have Judy help him - I was far from home with no one to confide in. I love duck tape!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Welcome addition

Gunny Roberts will be a great addition to your Camp stories. Saddletramp stories are such a great escape and always entertaining. You do some stone bitches, but they always get brought down hard. Except for Lisa, that is. Twenty-five years of cheating on a deployed Marine warrants more than a civilized divorce. At the very least you can make sure the school board knows she is cheating with her principal. Taking Elroy to the tree wasn't much damage either. Both just got off too lightly for a saddletramp story. But there will be more from Sgt Major Roberts and the Camp I'm certain. Maybe retribution fitting twenty-five years of betrayal will visit Lisa and Elroy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Complex and Complete

Thanks for your hard work and creativity. You also closed the open plot threads better than I can recall anyone else with such a complicated and involved story.

katranmankatranmanabout 4 years ago

Just what the doctor ordered, a 5 star BTB story!

stevegrstevegrabout 4 years ago
Perfect storm

A beautiful ending to a story very common in real life. At least Gunny Rob didn't get the shaft as too many men do.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Some of your other stuff have a sense of the unbelievable to them. Not this. And another military story to boot.

Keep the comming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

And I know it starts with a cheating wife, but I feel it needs more conflict ,for more difficult confrontations. Everything comes up roses in this story. The guy her wife cheats with is fat with a tiny pecker that guys wife is a bombshell who latches onto our hero. I feel like if he bought a lottery ticket it would come in yielding mega millions.

Good story , just prefer more meat , and a little angst . Still, lots of fun. Like this series. Kind of like the revenge in advance series.

Imoverit41Imoverit41about 4 years ago
Damn, just Damn!

Satisfying! I think that's the best term I can use. It wasn't a very bumpy ride this time, but it was one of my favorite ones. Always feel privileged to take a ride on the Saddletramp bus, except for the creepy old guy in the grey suit that smokes too much in the back of the bus... Just saying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this series.

It was a good idea to tie in the staff. I thought I recognized that rant... it was from the first part. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you for sharing your stories with me and others. I’m not going to moan about anything of the story but I will say it was fantastic. Now I just wanted to say please look after yourself over there it’s going to be tough. I know at the moment here I’m trying to hide from this virus because if I catch it I’m goner . So I’m going to ask especially from a god like you because of your superb stories. Is can you now step up to the plate and write a bit more frequently please . I love my reading and this site is helping me get through these tough times. But what is getting me down is the utter garbage that that has all of a sudden popped up garbage like how to be a fantastic cuckold and let’s watch the black man fuck my wife garbage . That is why I need talented writers like yourself to stand up and write a proper loving wife category story. Like you have just written so again thank you for sharing your stories with me and others and please please write more stories.

looking4itlooking4itabout 4 years ago

Wonder what the prenup says about mutual infidelity? I sure you need this story and character for future installments but it felt sloppier and more shallow that your other stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"Maybe, I thought, that was why she had started making excuses when I initiated sex these last couple years." - They've been married 25 years, and it's only the last couple that she's been making excuses?

If he paid off the credit cards, I hope he did it BEFORE splitting the account!

@Anonymous Re: "Good story" - Everything comes up roses because unlike other husbands in these stories he wasn't a wimp, could handle himself, and was prepared.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Why does this feel like a setup story?

I suspect we may see a couple more takes off the Sgt Major ....

jonnydoughjonnydoughabout 4 years ago

Ha ha cum bubbles, I could hear my old Drill Sergeant screaming when I read that. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Seriously, just stop posting in LW and head on over to SciFi. That seems to be your go-to these days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Man I love this boot series

Great job once again 5 stars buddy

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 4 years ago
The duct tape was a great touch...

... ouch! That had to really hurt. Very logical story with an appropriate ending.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Nice sidebar

A good change from the everyday occurence at the Camp.

Now you just need to write the genesis of Camp Rollins, author, and what the hell happened between them and MMAS.

Fun read. Thanks for the share, author.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
finally a story that

hits in why you should have that pre-nup in hand. He covered his ass from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
story

Another great story cant wait for part 5

groundrod52groundrod52about 4 years ago
Nice

Keep writing , good story.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
A good st story

Always a pleasure

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 4 years ago
5 Stars only because I can't give more

I thought this series was worn out after Chapter 2 and I didn't really care for Chapter 3 but this whole new perspective was overly refreshing. You kept up with the tradition of LW with a bit of lite burning of the Bitch but the tie in to "The Camp" and the MMAS really blasted this into overdrive. Plus as a Vet of 4 "Vacations" to Sunny Iraq, I like the Military tie-in.

I wasn't a Marine but I did work with many of them and their units or actually as they called them, Fire Teams and Squads. During the Gulf War I was a Navy Intel Officer and after I retired and 9-11 hit I became a National Guard Intel Officer (Yes, I was a Weekend Warrior lol). But in my defense, my Unit broke an American Record for Deployment of 23 months in Iraq. Go Red Bull.

Probably the coolest thing I experienced was being the Intel Officer for several Navy SEAL Teams, the British SAS and SRR.

The SRR actually had a badass Chick on their Team who used to kick the shit out of me (I'm 6'7" and 265 lbs of pure muscle) for fun when training. When I would pull myself up off the ground bleeding from my mouth and nose but with a smile on my face she would then try to Fuck me to death all night LOL. She used to grab me by the front of my shirt and shove her tongue into my bleeding mouth and tell me, "Now Yank, the REAL fun begins".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

more more and more 5 stars

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Maybe the reason that I don’t take to . . .

. . . these so far over the top BTB stories is that I’ve never been burned by a bitch. But really, a woman who’s twice given birth — nothing was said about her having C sections — has a pussy too small to accommodate her husband’s dick? A whole baby passed through there, twice, and God designed the vagina to stretch.

It’s easy enough to see how a wife left alone for so many deployments might have a boy toy on the side; that part will always be credible. That Jody would be such a wimp, that part less so.

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story!

penneydog55penneydog55about 4 years ago
Reminds Me Of My Basic Training.

5 minutes there and I want to go home!...I loved the Story Blah Blah blah 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

hdpapahdpapaabout 4 years ago
Good

Love the camp,, takes me back to the early 70's Ft. Dix

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Great story

Saddletramp! Love the camp, in your world! Sounds like we could use one in ours. Never ceases to amaze how some people hide behind the moniker (Anonymous) and throw shit at writers, sad.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good one saddletramp

I see Gunny Highway, Clint Eastwood, when I read about Gunny Rob. No wonder Elroy and Lisa were terrified of him when they got caught. He a more gentle with them than he was with the poor wimps at the Camp. I think we'll see more of this guy. Maybe he will team up with Marshall Justice O Peace for an adventure of two. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One star

Lucky, i guess, i only read 2 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Initial stories were good. 1 Star

Initial stories were good but this one is total disaster and baseless, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Deja vu

I read some of the comments but I must say being an old DI myself, those are almost the same words that I said when I was a DI in 1982 on the island hoorah

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryalmost 4 years ago
SOme story crossovers

WOndring if you keep track of which stories intertwine? And if so, where I could find this list

I’ve read a few of you stories and series, enjoy them all.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
This shit does happen in the real world

If you know someone going through this please help them

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Twenty

They been shagging for twenty years and Elroy just now asks her husband as had her arse.!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Athol Idaho!!! Pretty close to my old stomping grounds. Great backdrop to rebuild a man

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 from me - currently serving and ex-military brothers always support each other and it does not matter whether it is air, sea, ground or what country they served. Just sayin. Keep on writing

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 3 years ago

You get 5 stars from me. I especially enjoyed the ending of the story. It reminded me of getting off the bus at Parris Island at 0200 hours back in the summer of '75. Keep on writing please.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

The speed which everything happens in this story is ridiculous. Also, the wife was cheating for ovee twenty years but the husband never clued in on it at all during his happy marriage?

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I wanted to write something to tell you what I got from your story. Infidelity in the military is a problem. In my 30 years I have had to talk many young and more senior airman off the ledge. I know for space you had to condense the time line but, most the people had had to counsel in my career did get over it that fast. In most cases the guilt and vindictive nature of the spouse would come out and make it worse. As I have in make of your stories the spouse does find happiness in the end. Thank you

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

The military does have a problem. They are even presenting classes now to prepare men for what they know is coming. The ucmj however does not yet deal in a strict enough manner for non officer problems. I think all military men should be at least introduced to MGTOW.

sentiantonesentiantoneover 2 years ago

Excellent series. Starting justice series now.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

THE BEST IF THE LOT...FIVE STARS!

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Terrific story. Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

Really? 20 years and never had a clue. AND his kids never had a clue. Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chap 4 is nothing but a repeat of Chap 1.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Couple

Couple of things,with him being away for all that time,his kids would be a lot closer to their mother and would have sided with her.The resident instructors aren't going to be happy with an outsider coming in as leader instead of one of them.Also,why would Judy pass him a flask,he has all he needs at the camp,where he would have to live.He couldn't stay in his house and do the job properly.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Y'all forget, this is ST's world, not yours! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks once more ST!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh. My. God. That little speech Gunny Roberts gave to the new recruits standing on those damned yellow footprints sent chills up my spine. It’s been 55 years since that first 15 minutes of boot camp at MCRD “Dago” but it all came back in an instant. ‘Tramp, you are a cruel man. 😁. Great story though, thanks for bringing it. 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Brilliant, loved it.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a great story that wrapped up the Camp and Alan’s connection with it. Curious that in this story, Lisa fucked Elroy because she preferred his small cock to her husband’s larger cock. Another wonderful story written by a wonder storyteller. Five stars for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories