The Camp Out Pt. 01: Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally told her, "Don't fuck around. If you want to cum, then cum."

She moved her other hand between her legs as well.

"Are you going to cum?" I asked her.

I felt her head nod up and down and then she buried her face in my back between my shoulders.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she repeated breathlessly.

At that very moment, her entire body tensed up. I felt her body start to shake. She continued to work her pussy until she had an explosive orgasm right on top of me. I could feel her body jolt in spasms of pleasure. As she laid on my back, I wondered how long it had been since she had experienced an orgasm like that.

"I bet you needed that," I said.

"You have no fucking idea," she responded.

We turned our attention back to the group as Diana read the next card from a distance.

"All tents...remove one piece of underwear."

Without saying a word, Eva slid her slender hands back inside my boxers and began sliding them down my legs. When she could no longer reach with her hands, she rolled to the side and used her foot to push them the rest of the way off. Once she did, she used the same foot to pull my underwear up to her hand. She pulled them out of the bag and tossed them out of the tent. She wiggled a bit more and pulled her underwear out of the sleeping bag and threw them inside the tent.

"Well fuck! I guess these will have to go too," she said.

I was completely naked underneath Eva as she laid on top of me in just her bra. I could feel the warmth of Eva's pussy on my ass as she laid on top of me. When she wrapped her legs around mine, I could feel the wetness of her orgasm on my bare ass.

As conversation continued away from us, Eva said she had a confession to make. "Kim and I were talking a while back about getting ourselves off and how we each like to do it. She said she likes to look at your dick in person or in pictures and it is much better than porn for her," she said.

I guess I should not be surprised any longer by Eva. She is obviously more adventurous and much more up front than I realized. A conversation with my wife about masturbation and orgasms would have been a very long and detailed discussion.

She continued, "Well, I asked her to and she sent me some pictures of your dick. I look at them when I get myself off."

"Does it help?" I asked.

"All the time! I have cum looking at your dick many times," she continued.

Just then, Kim asked if anyone needed a drink. Every tent said that they were ready for another. We could hear her get out of her sleeping bag. Once she into the light from the fire, everyone saw that she was completely, 100%, bare-ass naked. The entire group stared at my wife as she made no effort to cover anything up.

Kim went back and forth between the tents and the cooler. She grabbed a couple of drinks and went to the first tent. I could just image her squatted down in front of each tent. I could picture her talking for a few moments with the tent's occupants with her body on display.

When Kim made it to our tent, she squatted down facing us with her knees spread wide open. We had a clear view of my wife's pussy as well as her full, round tits. Her snatch was spread open in front of us. Her outer lips were swollen and dark pink and her inner lips were pushing her pussy open. Is this how she delivered drinks to the others?

Kim put our drinks down on the ground between her legs and moved back and forth so her pussy gently rubbed over the tops of the beer bottles. After a few passes, she grabbed one of the bottles with both hands and gently slid the end just inside of her wetness. She spun it around inside of her. After she pulled it out, she placed it in front of Eva. Kim then grabbed the other one. This time, she shoved it deep inside of her womanhood and rolled it around. When she pulled that one out, she handed it to me.

If this is what she did at the other tents, I had the feeling she would be asked to deliver more.

As I took a big swallow of my beer, I could taste my wife all over the bottle. Eva seemed to be enjoying her beer as well.

"I just love the taste of pussy," she said as she surprised me once again.

Kim's voice rang out through the dark as she read the next card, "All campers...Without getting out of your sleeping bags, switch exact positions with your partner."

After thinking about it, Eva said she had an idea. She explained, "First, you roll over onto your back underneath me. Then I will roll over on top of you. We can then completely roll over inside the tent and work our way back here."

With the excitement of the evening and what I was learning about Eva, I would have agreed to just about anything. As I rolled over, my dick rubbed across and then pushed against Eva's stomach. The look of satisfaction on her face could not be described.

"You have no idea how happy I am to feel a hard dick pressing against me," she said as she rubbed her body against mine and trapped my cock between the two of us. "But, that's not the best place for that."

Eva put her hands on my shoulders and started rolling back and forth on top of me. I slid my hands down her sides and grabbed her tight ass. While she used her stomach to play with my dick, I had my hands all over her back side. Eva made her way up my body until my dick popped up between her legs. She slid back down just enough so my dick was pressing against the length of her soft, wet pussy lips. She squeezed her legs together and trapped my shaft against her.

"Please do me a favor," she whispered. "Will you please undo my bra so my tits can hang in your face?"

I slowly brought my hands up her back. Eva dropped her head to my chest and grabbed on tightly to my shoulders. Every touch seemed to be going straight to her clit. I gently undid her bra and brought my hands around her body while leaving her bra in place. I place my hands on the cups of her lace undergarment with her breasts still inside. When I did, she picked her head back up and drove her tongue into my mouth. With my hands full of her hidden tits and her tongue dancing around inside my mouth, I started sliding my prick up and down the outside of her pussy. I could feel her juices coating my shaft. She matched my movements with her own. The tighter I grabbed her tits, the more aggressively she moved her hips up and down my dick. When I took a firm hold of her nipples through the material, she drove her tongue even deeper into my mouth.

Finally, Eva leaned over to one side and with her hand, she jerked her bra off and slung it inside our tent. This was my first view of Eva's bare chest. They had to be very full C cups with small, light pink nipples. As they hung down on top of me, her nipples were as hard as any I had ever seen. Why the fuck doesn't she just walk around topless all the time?

I moved my hands down her back once again. I firmly grabbed her ass and pulled her up so her tits were now in my face. I buried my face between her two soft pillows. I rolled my face around until I thought I would suffocate from a lack of air. Then, I swallowed one of her nipples as far in my mouth as I could. Eva purred with pleasure as I bounced back and forth between her nipples. I could have sucked and bit and licked and nibbled for hours.

After I properly admired her assets, I held her breasts in my hands and slowly moved her down my body. I raised my legs just enough to give a good stopping point. Once she was there, her pussy found the end of my member. As she rolled her hips, I felt my hard on caressing her swollen lips.

"I want your dick inside me right now," she insisted.

I lowed my legs and told her, "That is up to you."

Eva slightly arched her back and the tip of my prick gently slid inside her wet opening. She felt tight and warm. She continued to roll her hips around as she slowly slid down the length of my shaft. Inch by inch, her tight little pussy swallowed my raging hard on. When my dick was about two thirds of the way inside of her, Eva stopped for just a moment and then suddenly slammed the rest of it inside her box. The feeling of being inside of her tight pussy all of a sudden was overwhelming.

"I feel every inch of you inside of me," she told me. "I am going to cum just laying here like this."

I felt her orgasm start from deep inside of her as she stayed almost completely still. Starting at the top of my dick and in the deepest part of Eva, I felt her insides begin to tighten even more. The sensation worked its way down my shaft and her entire pussy then clamped around my prick like a vise. It quickly spread to the rest of her body.

"Please shoot your cum inside me," she pleaded.

Eva buried her tongue back in my mouth with more passion than she had shown so far. At the same time, I could feel her pussy tightening even more around my shaft as she was about to cum. When Eva held her breath as she started to cum, I erupted inside of her. My dick pulsed over and over as I came deep inside of her. At the same time, her pussy contracted repeatedly in another massive orgasm. We held on tightly to each other as the feelings washed over both of us.

Reluctantly, I suggested that we get back to the task at hand. Without saying a word, Eva twirled around on top of me. After she did, she slid down my body until my cum covered dick rested right between her ass cheeks. She took my hands, pulled them around her and put them on her tits. Somehow, we spun over and we were in place. As I gently played with her tits, Eva was expertly using her ass to bring my dick back to attention. It didn't take long until I was hard again.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Almost," she said. "Could you raise up just a bit so I can adjust under you?"

I raised up on my toes and elbows and pulled my hips off of her body. Eva spread her legs and pushed her hips up until I felt the head of my dick against her back door. She asked me to lay right down on top of her. I knew exactly what she wanted. As I lowered my hips, the head of my prick slipped right inside of her asshole.

Eva said, "If you really want me to be comfortable, get balls deep in my ass!"

She could not have been more clear if she hit me with a brick! I did as she asked and pressed the entire length of my manhood deep inside her asshole.

"Fffffffuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk," she groaned. "I'm cumming again!"

As Eva was shaking from her latest orgasm, we heard tents zipping up for the night. At the same time, we heard someone walking toward our tent. It was Kim and she still was completely naked. This time she was carrying a blanket. When she got to our tent, she laid the blanket on the ground at the entrance to our tent. That put her directly in front of Eva. She sat down, spread her legs and moved toward us until her pussy was right in Eva's mouth.

Eva buried her face in my wife's pussy and I started moving in and out of her ass. She was moaning into Kim's pussy as I gently fucked her ass. Kim's big tits were rolling around as I pushed Eva deeper between my wife's legs. Eva quickly came again and then Kim came as well. Eva came again and Kim came again. I lost count of how many orgasms they had in such a short period of time.

"Harder, harder," Eva begged.

I raised up on my hands and started pounding her little asshole as hard as I could. The moans coming from Eva told me that she was loving it. It didn't take long before I knew it was my turn to cum. Kim recognized the look on my face and told Eva that I was ready.

Eva pulled her mouth away from eating my wife's juicy pussy long enough to say, "Get as deep as you can in my ass and cum way up my ass."

My balls tightened up and I knew I was there. I drove my rod as deep inside of Eva's ass as it would go. I felt my first load blast inside her. At that very moment, Eva violently shook from another orgasm. I unloaded my cum into her again and again and she kept cumming as well.

Finally, I completely collapsed on top of Eva. I was out of breath. Eva was gasping for air from so many orgasms as well. I was still balls deep in her ass and her asshole was not letting go. I looked up and noticed that my wife was now gone.

Eventually, my prick softened and Eva told me I could have it back for now. She loosened her grip and my dick slid out of her. I reached over and unzipped the sleeping bags to give us room to spread out. Eva zipped up the tent and rolled over onto me. She pulled a blanket on top of us. As I drifted off to sleep, I remembered that this was only Friday night.

12