The Campaign - Iowa Pt. 01

Story Info
On the flight, Becky is desperate and a young man gets lucky.
790 words
4
10.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight to Des Moines was on time and completely sold out. Becky and Erin sat towards the back of the plane in a 3-seat section on the right. The aisle seat was occupied by a young man in a college sweatshirt.

The two girls wore their typical campaign outfits: short skirts, white blouses with buttons showing pictures of their candidate and their obligatory 6-inch heels. It had become a habit to leave the top three buttons of their blouses open. Showing off their breasts, especially Becky who was well endowed, came in handy when talking to voters. Maybe appearing sexually suggestive was not politically correct or professional but it helped to get some leverage over undecided male voters.

They had drawn the usual attention from men while going through security and strolling towards their gate. There were hidden and not so hidden looks, some of them more openly communicating the arousal these two women were provoking.

"I am so excited about going back to Iowa," Becky said.

Erin smiled knowingly. She was perfectly aware of why Becky was looking forward to their two days in that state. His name was Sven and he had an 11 inch cock.

"Last time, we did not have enough time. We had so much work to do and could not find any opportunity to ... relax," Becky continued.

"I have not had any action in weeks. My pussy is burning and I need some relief," she explained further.

Becky dropped one hand between her thighs and spread her legs as much as the tight seat allowed. She went straight for her clit and without much preparation started to stroke herself.

"Becky, maybe you should cover yourself. Others can see. Maybe a blanket?" Erin asked.

"Not necessary. I am so horny. I will come right away."

Her breaths now came in short bursts. Her face showed the determination of a woman with a single focus.

Erin let her eyes wander across the plane. Nobody seemed to be paying attention except for the young man sitting to the left of her. His mouth stood open as he watched Becky's hand working feverishly between her thighs.

Erin leaned forward to block his view, in fact distracting him with her cleavage. He looked straight at her, embarrassed and surprised.

"Why are you traveling to Des Moines?" she asked.

"Oh, I am coming home from college for a visit. You?" he said weakly.

"We are doing some campaign work. Voter interviews, focus groups, personal conversations, you know?"

Becky was now groaning loudly. She was vigorously fucking herself with two fingers. Her skirt had moved up giving everyone a clear view of her pussy. But she did not care and her moans became more desperate.

"Who are you planning to vote for in the Presidential election?" Erin asked the young man.

"Oh, I am not sure. I am a first time voter and have not really thought about it."

His eyes were still fixed on her cleavage. Erin's perky breasts were visible in her lace bra and the cold air of the air conditioning had caused her nipples to become erect.

Erin looked down at his groin and noticed a bulge that had been building in the last few minutes. She smiled and let her hand gently trace up from his knee until it was placed right on top of the man's erection.

"Maybe I can convince you that our candidate is the best man for the job. Let me see..."

She opened the zipper to his loose fitting pants and started exploring. The young man's cock was hard and throbbing. Precum had been leaking from his tip, making the inside of his pants slippery and wet. She gripped his penis and started stroking him.

The young man was in heaven. A beautiful young woman had taken possession of his cock. He had a fabulous view into her open blouse and an equally attractive female provided the background sound accompanying his bliss.

In the seat next to her, Becky struggled to reach her climax. Her fingers worked in and out of her pussy. She pushed down on her clit and came! She thrashed around in her seat, wildly moaning and shaking.

Erin could feel the man's cock swelling and saw his body lean forward. He pressed his lips together and closed his eyes. His cock shot out load after load of semen, flooding his pants and creating a stain that would be visible to everyone.

Erin let go of his cock and cleaned her hand on a napkin. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered:

"I hope you will be giving us your vote. Kevin Lewis for President!"

The man nodded and smiled.

"You can count on it."