The Campaign - Iowa Pt. 02

Story Info
On the ground in Iowa, Becky needs it hard and fast.
930 words
4.32
5.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plane landed in Des Moines on time. Becky and Erin picked up their luggage in the baggage claim area and found a taxi on the lower floor of the airport terminal. On campaign trips like this one, they tended to not use carry on luggage exclusively but actual suitcases. Being on the road required a large selection of various professional outfits, as well as attires that could be used for more intimate affairs.

"How are Tim and you doing? Will I be receiving a wedding invitation soon?" Becky asked when they made themselves comfortable in the back of the car.

"We are doing excellent. He is such a great guy and very tolerant of my demanding job," replied Erin.

"Does he realize what you do ... whom you ... how you spend your time on the road?" Becky wanted to know.

"You mean that I am sleeping with other men when I travel? Yeah, sure. He is good with that," Erin shrugged.

Becky seemed surprised. "Really?"

"Yes, but the deal we have is that I need to tell him about it. Every last detail. Tim gets so hard when I tell him specifics. You should see him, listening to the description of who was banging me on my trip, his cock inside of me, throbbing and then coming uncontrollably," Erin elaborated. She was proud of her dominant status in the relationship.

Becky paused for a moment. "I think that is great. And it must allow you to enjoy these trips so much more. Tim is a special guy," she said biting her lip. She was jealous and still horny. She needed more, and needed more as soon as possible. Her orgasm on the plane was only going to tide her over for so long.

They arrived at their destination, the local headquarters of their campaign. Erin and Becky tipped the driver, took their bags and walked through the glass doors of the office.

The floor was a bustling display of campaign staffers and individuals engaged in various activities. Men and women were running around with files and posters in their hands. Phones were ringing. Televisions were tuned to the many cable news stations. White boards were displaying the most current campaign strategies.

Becky looked around and asked the person closest to the door:"Where is Sven?"

"In his office," the staffer said and nodded towards the back of the big room.

She dropped her bags and quickly headed to the back office.

"I will be back as soon as I can," Becky told Erin.

"Just make it a quickie, please. We don't have time," Erin replied.

She knocked but without waiting for an answer, she stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

"Hello stranger," she growled.

Sven was tall, exceeding 6 feet and 5 inches. He had broad shoulders and a physique and appearance that caused women to check him out wherever he went. He looked up, momentarily surprised, but then very pleased to see her.

"Becky, you are here! I am so glad to see you. When did you ...," he began but she interrupted him.

"Come over here and fuck me. I need you to do me ... NOW!"

Becky could not wait. She unbuttoned her blouse and pushed up her skirt while walking over to his desk. There was no time for foreplay or further smalltalk. Sven stepped out from behind his desk and slowly undid his belt buckle. He let his pants fall to the floor exposing an impressive mast of flesh that was rapidly rising and gaining strength.

His penis was massive. It was close to 11 inches in length and as thick as Becky's arm. Large veins were visible along its shaft and like a crown, the tip was a purple mushroom as big as a golf ball.

Becky bent forward and leaned onto the desk. She grabbed his cock and guided it towards her pussy.

"Come on. I have had a long flight. I need you now."

Sven thrusted forward and buried himself in her. There was a bit of resistance when the large tip split her open and led the way inside. She gasped. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her rapidly. His cock stretched her out and every thrust made her feel like she was taken over by a humongous foreign object.

Becky smiled in excitement and bliss. Sven was so good to her and they were very much in sync. Becky had spent many weeks in Iowa over the years. And Sven had always been her go-to lover. She just loved him, actually his cock, and how he could so easily make her come.

She felt completely invaded and taken. Sven's cock danced in and out of her, his hands fondling her nipples with every thrust. It was exactly what she needed.

"Oh, yes... This will be fast ... so good ... faster ... faster ... yes, now ... come with me ... ahhhh!"

Becky's pussy clamped down on this massive cock. A vast orgasm came over her like a wave. Her tight grip on him was enough to cause Sven to climax and explode into her.

After a minute or so, they both caught their breaths. His cock was softening and slowly slipped out of her.

She pushed her skirt down and buttoned her blouse.

"Erin and I arrived just a little while ago. There is a lot of work to do. How can we start?"

"Let's meet the rest of the team and we can strategize," Sven said while stuffing his cock back into his pants.