Taking Santa's Cute Elf

Story Info
Noah is obsessed with cute schoolgirl intern. He wants her!
3.2k words
3.86
37.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a short semi-consensual story, so don't read or comment it if this isn't your genre. All characters are a minimum age of 18-years old. Author's rights are reserved and this story is permitted on Literotica only.

Noah Van Meter watched as the procession of children and parents continued to take their turn meeting Santa and his elf on stage. Actually, he was more focused on 18 years and a week old Darcy, the cute Santa-helping elf. Noah is the 33-year old owner of a three family-oriented stores in the tri-county area. Each store was combination of department store, grocery, and restaurant. There was even a family fun area with games and a bowling alley, plus a stage area for bands and other stage entertainments.

Darcy was one of a dozen high school seniors selected to be in his select business program for kids interested in a business career. The idea was to develop future management talent for his expanding business. The program, in partnership with the county school district, allowed qualified Seniors to earn high school credit while also being paid interns at 12 hours a week. Over 40 students applied and he personally did the 2nd interviews for the final 20 candidates.

When Darcy walked into his office for the 2nd interview, he was stunned by the smiling green-eyed, beautiful 5'5", brunette goddess with the athletic body. The barely 18-year old girl wore her school uniform of mid-thigh red plaid skirt, white blouse with bow-tie, knee-socks, and black penny loafers. She was the image of the classic innocent, lovely schoolgirl. The two stared at each other for almost a minute, then it got awkward. She was staring at the floor blushing as he finally snapped out of it when Darcy called his name.

He recovered and apologized, then started the interview. He found her to be a good girl, ambitious, attractive, intelligent, and kind. She maintained a 3.6 GPA, was on the cheer, chess, and tennis squads, and volunteered at her church. She had even done a little modeling. He also was aware of his growing discomfort in his crotch as he came to the conclusion that she was a virgin. A need to dominate and possess the innocent schoolgirl ensured that Darcy became the first to be hired.

Noah was a confirmed bachelor who had a long list of female friends with benefits. Now the only female he could see was Darcy. He wanted her badly. He made sure that she worked in the top executives office as a gopher. This never happened before for an intern. He needed to see her, hear her, and smell her scent. Old Mrs. Abercrombie, his admin assistant, was no fool, and warned him not to get involved with a high school girl. Mrs. Abercrombie tried to run interference so that the boss and his intern were never alone together. He got around that by attending her high school's football games. He loved watching her leap, kick, flip, and splits.

As the days turned into weeks, he constantly observed her. The cute girl seemed to be obtuse to the effect she had on men. She always wore skirts and dresses with bare legs or nylons. She bent down or bent over without concern until Mrs. Abercrombie counseled her. She was driving him crazy with lust. For example, Darcy showed up for work wearing her cheerleader uniform since she had a homecoming event to go to at 5 PM. She came into his office with a stack of files, tripped, and dropped some files on the floor in front of his desk. She bent over over to pick up the files, and he almost busted his pants when he saw her yellow spankies covering a fine ass. He quickly got out of his desk to help pick up the files. They bumped heads, then they both laughed about it. She moved her face close to his and apologized. He count barely restrain himself from stripping the beauty naked and pounding her into the floor. From that moment forward, all he do was dream and think about Darcy.

Noah came up with idea that could make his naughty dream come true. He decided to do a holiday extravaganza wherein families can eat, play, and enjoy for half price. The celebration would start with Darcy's cheer squad dancing and tumbling to the song Jingle Bells Rock. Then the choir from Darcy's church would sing four songs. Finally, the cheerleaders, while wearing Santa hats, would lead the crowd to Santa's Workshop while swaying and waving their pom-poms to Santa Claus is Coming to Town. Parents could have their kids visit with Santa, then eat at the restaurant, and also visit the Games Center. Shopping at the store was offered with the 50% discount.

The event went without a hitch on the evening December 22nd. At first, he watched the cheerleaders' stage performance, but stayed focused on Darcy in the front row. Darcy was so lithe and seemed to float through the air during her stunts. She also noticed him staring at her in a creepy, lusty way, but she didn't think to worry about it. As a cheerleader, she was used to adult men staring at like she was a piece of meat.

Then it was over, and the other cheerleaders led the parade to Santa's Workshop while Darcy slipped away to change into her elf costume. He made sure the teen helped with the Santa event. All of the interns had to help and wore assorted holiday costumes. All of them had to submit their clothes sizes. He personally picked out her elf costume. It consisted of a green and red mid-thigh dress with low neckline, thigh-hi stockings with one being red and the other green, a red elf hat with green trim, plus the green elf shoes. She wore a Size 2 dress and Size 6.5 shoes, but he ordered a Size 0 and Size 6 shoes. Of course, Darcy complained that the costume was too tight and racy, but she only got the costume this morning, he told her it was too late. Of course, he liked the way the costume tightly wrapped her sexy body.

The Santa Workshop went well with Darcy leading each kid to Santa. She looked uncomfortable, both from his pervy stare and her ill-fitting costume. He smiled when she took off the shoes and worked in her stocking feet. Men were ogling her every time she bent down, so she kept pulling her hem down and putting her left arm across her chest. When she came back from break, her costume seemed looser. Upon investigation, she had partially unzipped the dress and someone had put three safety pins to close it. He chuckled at the misery he was putting her through.

The event was closing in 15 minutes, so Noah walked to the Green Room which was green lounge with two fitting closets, a kitchenette, and bath with shower. He had given Darcy one of the two keys so that she could put her costume onto hangers, then change into regular clothes and freshen up. He entered the room and spotted her cheer bag. He took it and hid in the bathroom. Then he took off his clothes. While he was waiting, he pulled out her bikini briefs and spankies. He smelled her teen female scent. The undergarments were moist maybe because she saw him staring at her. Maybe she wants to be my little sex slave?

He heard her enter the room and lock the dual deadbolt as he told her. Now he didn't have to worry about an intrusion.

"Someone's been in here. Why is the sofa now a bed! What happened to my bag? If someone stole it, then I'll have to go home in this silly costume. Maybe they put it in the bathroom?" he heard her exclaim in surprise. The innocent teen open the bathroom door and was shocked to see her naked boss in the doorway.

"Mis..Mister Van Meter, what are you doing here? Why...why are you naked?" Darcy said in surprise. She tried to avoid looking at his erect manhood.

"I'm here to strip you, fuck you, and break you into my slave girlfriend, you cock-teaser," he smirked.

"What?! You..can't...I mean you...MMMPH!"

Darcy's protest was muffled by his lips as he kissed her. His hands went under her skirt and squeezed her nice ass cheeks. The girl didn't even try to resist as she was stunned by this unexpected attack by a man she liked and respected. Noah's hands moved up, removed the safety pins, and lowered her zipper. Then he held her small wrists in one hand while the other hand pulled her elf dress up and off of her sexy body. Now she was only clad in bra, green boy shorts, and the thigh-hi nylons. He bear-hugged her and walked into the room, then deposited her next to the wall. He pulled up a chair and sat down.

"Give me your bra, Darcy," Noah said calmly. He watched as the girl looked at the locked hallway door, then the bathroom. Seconds passed by, then he suddenly grabbed her and began to spank her. She twisted, cried, begged, and pleaded to no avail.

Finally after 40 swats, he stopped and asked her, "Are you going to obey, little girl?"

"YES! Yes I will...obey you. I'll give you my bra! Please stop hurting me, sir!" Darcy gasped out in pain and humiliation as she took off her bra and put it in his hand.

"You must like this! Your panties are wet. You like rough sex or something?" he said he rubbed her Lycra-covered crotch.

"Noooo! That's not true. It's...it's sweat! Sweat!" she replied in embarrassment. She tried lying, but down deep she knew that hot tingly feelings were spreading throughout her body. She could feel his man-meat poking her belly. She couldn't help moving her hips as he molested her virgin place.

"Mister...Sir...This isn't right! We will lose respect for each other, so stop!"

"Wrong! If anything we will have a deeper respect for each other. At least I will, my hot little elf!" he said lustily as he pulled her boy-shorts down to her knees.

The pretty teen shrieked and stiffened as she felt his digits rubbing her clit and caressing her hymen. Then Darcy's body slowly went limp as her mind was overwhelmed by the previously unknown sexual heat released by his touches. There was a squishy sound as her juices flooded her pussy and dripped down. She was a true virgin, and now her young body was being played by a Master. Her loud moans echoed in the room, although he thought she was whispering "Yes! So good!"

He stood up and carried her to the bed. He dropped her on it and grabbed the fur-lined, leather cuffs which he locked onto her wrists. He put a red collar on her neck; it had her name etched on a gold tab. He tied the leash to the eye-hook on the wall. She put his manhood to her lips and told her to suck. She shook her head no, so he pinched her nose closed. After a few seconds, she opened her mouth to breath, and that's when his rod went in.

"You're a cheerleader, so you should know how to give a blowjob. No? Okay then! Suck it like a straw. Use your tongue to lick it. Yeah like that! Nice!"

The only sounds in the room were a submissive girl giving head to her Master. After five minutes, he pulled out and yanked off her boy-shorts.

"It's time to pop cherry. I want you to do a side-legs splits and hold it there."

Darcy quickly did the splits. He put a pillow under her head so she could witness her deflowering. She took in a deep breath as his cock-head splits her lips.

"Do want my big cock in your little virgin pussy, my cheer-slave?" he asked. When the girl didn't respond, he slapped her pussy.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!"

"YES SIR! PLEASE PUT YOU BIG COCK INTO MY VIRGIN PUSSY! I SURRENDER! TAKE ME NOW, PLEASE SIR!" she yelled out. He smiled and shoved her damp boy-shorts into her mouth.

Her frightened eyes grew wide as his big cock slowly pushed her labia aside. Noah thrust his way through her maidenhead as she gave a short scream. He puled back and thrust in again, this time he was halfway in. The the ancient mating technique began of quick in and out as Noah claimed his the object of his desires fast and hard.

"Do you feel that, little honey? That's my ramrod pounding your cervix? Yeah, take my big cock!" he growled. All she could do was moan painfully in reply.

They rutted for minutes, and somehow during cock-blitz, Noah realized that the girl had wrapped her legs around him and moved her hips in sync with his power thrusts. She had managed to get her cuffed wrists free and pulled his head down so they could kiss. His hands grabbed and squeezed her breasts, even pinching her nipples. The girl was so intoxicating, and he knew he needed to possess this teen tease. He wondered if sex slavery with a license was legal in his state. Her pussy was now clamping on his man-meat. He couldn't hold on.

"I'M...I'M CUMMING! IN YOU! YOU COCK TEASE! TAKE IT ALL!" he roared.

"MISTER...NOAH, DON'T...STOP...PLEASE! I'M NOT PROTECTED! YOU COULD GET ME PREGNANNNNNT! CUMMING! YESSSS!" she waited in a deep, lusty voice as millions of little tadpoles gushed into her outer changer. Some of them went through her cervix looking for something to fertilize.

Finally, they collapsed, stated and panting. He whispered into her ear, "Mine! You're all mine!"

"O-okay sir!. Yours!" she whispered back.

He took her green boy shorts and wiped sex juices and virgin blood off his cock. He took her nylons off and put them along with her bra and boy shorts into a plastic souvenir bag. Then they took a nap.

When they woke up after an hour, he took her into the shower, got her on her knees, and make her suck his cock to hardness. He made her stand up, bent her over, and tied her cuff wrists to her ankles. The new Master fingered some body bath wash into her anus. Then he slowly entered her last virgin hole. She begged and cried for him to stop, but he ignored her and slowly enjoyed her ass. His right hand played with clit while his left played with her left breast. Eventually, she squeezed his man-meat and tried to shove her ass back at his. He grabbed a dildo and began to plunge it in and out of her birth canal. After an intense 20 minutes, they came again. he unbound her and they showered. He made a quick meal for them. As they ate, he told her to text her mom that she was staying with a friend and would be back Christmas Eve. They had more unrestrained sex, then they fell asleep.

During the next day, he continued to enjoy his teen prize. He introduced her to more daring and challenging bondage sex. The girl was a quick study and refused him nothing. It was like they were meant for each other. When they were about to nap, she whispered, "I love you!" which he responded by kissing her ear and said, "I know it. Me too, my teen honey."

Eventually, he gave her his old XXL size football jersey to wear home. He wouldn't allow her underwear or even shoes. He drove her home, but didn't let her out before she blew him again while he played with her teen pussy. Her mom and older sister were at work, so she ran barefooted through the snow without worrying about unnecessary questions. She took shower to hide the smell of sex, but she smiled knowing that she had never washed out her vagina since they first had sex. His male essence was still in her as was the fertility meds.

DARCY'S EPILOGUE:

I drove my six-month old Mercedes SUV to my doctor's appointment. It was a check-up on my eight-months pregnant belly. My $28,000 engagement and wedding ring set sparkled even with a cloudy Spring day. Yes, I am married to Noah, who is my rich, successful, loving husband. I had a major crush on him since that interview, and I was determined to make him my man. I wanted to be the loving trophy wife of the great, smart, hardworking Noah, a former playboy tamed by me. There was no way I was going to let some sleazy tramp get her hooks into my future baby-daddy.

My plan worked! My innocent teasing warped his logical mind into being obsessed with me. I still let him think he broke me and made me "His Cheerleader-Elf Sex Slave." LOL!

There was a cost. I gave up my hot, sexy cheerleader body to become a fat preggy teen with swollen feet and ankles. I haven't seen my feet for months without using a mirror. I got what I wanted: a great husband, a baby on a way, and the rich lifestyle. Yes, I did graduate high school. No, I didn't go to college as I was tired of school.

Of course, there were some challenges along the way. My dad disappeared out of my life when I was 8, so no problem there. My mom and sister went ballistic when I told them I was pregnant by Noah. Mom wanted to call the police, but I told them it was consensual. Well, I did leave out the non-consensual anal stuff which I hate. Eventually, they gave in and helped me planned my wedding which occurred when I had cute baby bump going.

Then the incident, or incidents, happened at my baby shower with a few of my cheerleader friends. That resulted in a few rooms being used at our mansion. Not my plan! Not my fault! That's might be a story for another time.

My hubby has used me to help with public relations, me being a cheerleader a big plus. I worked the crowd at galas and other events. I know how to make pregnant girl into sexy. I don't mind perving by men 18 to 88; after all I was a cheerleader. I know how to get them to do more business with my man. I even starred in a few hit commercials for our family-oriented entertainment centers.

So, in summary, I got what I desired for the rest of my life. I feel complete. Oh, and the sex is great too!

Ouch! The baby is kicking me again. Okay, that's it. He wanted seven kids. I now say five. I gotta let him know who the boss is around here. Ouch!

*****************************************************************************************************

Author's Postscript: The main female character is loosely based on a friend of mine telling me her story over lunch. She was an 18-year old cheerleader and an elf, but there was never any sex with the boss, just hugging and kissing since she was Mormon. I changed some of her story to fit my main ideas. And no, I didn't marry her. I did marry her friend though.