The Campaign Manager Pt. 10

Story Info
Election night.
1.8k words
4.2
1.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early November. Election night. Months of grueling days and late nights had led up to this moment.

Adam Green knew it would be tough to win in a blue state that hadn't elected a Republican governor since 2002. But Adam had something special. He had his campaign manager. He had Audrey.

And boy, did he have Audrey.

He had had Audrey on his desk, against his car, in a doctor's office. And he had had her every which way--on her knees, tied to the bed, up her magnificent ass. Damn, she was flexible.

To be honest, Adam had been kind of distracted since August, since that first night they kissed. It had been hard to stay focused on the campaign when he had his beautiful Audrey. That relationship had just escalated so quickly. When he was with her, everything else seemed to drop away.

But now the campaign was merely history. Tonight, they could only wait for the election results. Audrey had rented out the entire rooftop bar at the Gansevoort Hotel in Manhattan.

It was an unusually warm night for early November. A hundred or so of Adam's supporters were having drinks, mingling around the open bar and the pool deck.

The sun had set. The Empire State Building was lit red, white, and blue for the evening. Audrey stood by the edge, watching the reflection of a million lights dance along the Hudson River.

She felt a hand brush quickly along her slim waist. Adam! So brazen to touch her like this in public, but subtle enough that it could have been seen as an accident. But when she turned her head, and saw the twinkle in Adam's eye, she knew it was no accident.

Before heading over, Adam had ditched his navy suit for a jet black tuxedo. And he looked... so hot. Is that how you're supposed to dress on election night? She didn't think so. But she also didn't mind. Adam had a way of being a little bit...inappropriate. And in her little black dress, they looked like a matched pair.

He stepped beside her, their hands brushing ever so lightly. They gazed out across the water. It could have been five minutes. It could have been an hour. It didn't matter. Their feelings filled the silence. It was love, but tonight it wasn't the kind of love that made you want to drive down the coast in a convertible, singing along to Katy Perry. Tonight their love felt deeper.

Adam had given Audrey the key to his heart, a key he didn't know he had, a heart that had never been unlocked like this before. Audrey had twisted and turned that key, while Adam struggled in pain until that lock was burst open, spilling rays of love outward not just to Audrey, but to a wider world. Other people in Adam's life had felt the love, too.

"Mr. Green," interrupted one of his junior campaign staff. "The 10 o'clock news is on. They're going to report the results."

Adam and his Democratic opponent had been neck and neck in the polls, and there had been no point in letting his heart jump up and down as precincts across the state reported in one by one. But by this hour, all the polls had closed, and the results were in.

A newscaster appeared on the large TV above the bar. The crowd fell silent.

Adam's opponent had won.

A low chortling of boos from the rooftop crowd. A few demands for a recount. One person began to grumble about election fraud.

But Adam felt...calm. He looked at Audrey. She looked back at him with those eyes. Those eyes! Oh, the sparkle in those eyes that made his heart leap!

Her look said I love you; everything will turn out ok.

Adam stepped up to small podium and made a brief concession speech, congratulating his opponent, and encouraging his supporters to give the new governor a chance. "This is how democracy works," he told them. "We'll have another chance in a few years."

And as he stepped away from the podium, Audrey whispered into his ear, "Room 416."

***

Adam had given Audrey a 10-minute head start, so he could say this thank yous and graciously duck out of the party. He took the stairs down to the fourth floor. His heart was racing. He knocked on the door.

Audrey had been standing behind the door already, but she paused--to make him wait just a little.

She opened the door. She was still wearing her black evening dress, but to Adam it now looked somehow different. Lower cut? Higher slit? Or was it just him?

Audrey beckoned with her finger for Adam to come in.

"I know what you need," she said, as she walked into the room, wiggling her perfect ass ever so slightly. Adam took notice.

"Sit on the bed," she demanded.

He sat.

Audrey leaned in, and slowly undid his black bow tie, letting the loose ends hang down the front.

She kissed him. Her breath was sweet. Her hair was perfume. He opened his mouth and invited her warm tongue inside.

After several long kisses, Audrey pulled back. She said, "I've been preparing all evening."

"For me to lose the election?" asked Adam indignantly.

"No, dumbass. Just for you."

She took his right hand and put it against her warm thigh, through the slit of her black dress. Then, still grasping his hand, she moved it back, back, back--in between her perfect cheeks. She was wearing nothing underneath. Is that what Adam sensed was different? Then he felt the silicone plug.

"You've had that in you all evening?"

She nodded. "And in the limo on the way over, too," she winked.

Adam's cock grew hard inside his tuxedo slacks.

Adam loved Audrey's ass. But it wasn't just that she had a beautiful ass--which she did. Or just that he loved the sensation of her tight hole gripping his cock--which he did. It was that Audrey had made it ok for Adam to open up to her about his dark, hidden fantasy--his anal fantasy he'd never confessed to another person, because he was terrified of being judged. But with Audrey, it was never like that. He could tell her anything, and it only made her love him more. So she had opened her own dark, hidden place to him. And together, they discovered a new intimate pleasure, a pleasure tied not just to the thrilling physical sensation, but also to their deepening love.

Audrey looked deep into Adam's eyes. "Tonight," she said, "I'm yours. I'm completely, 100% yours."

"Then grab a cigarette and step out on the balcony," Adam said, his voice turning serious.

Audrey wasn't a smoker. But once in a while, there was something about having a cigarette. The way the smoke floated into the air. The badness of it. She opened the sliding door and stepped out onto the small balcony. The lights of the city sparkled below, in front, and above. She heard distant sounds of police sirens and car radios playing Latin beats. The sounds of the city. The city that never sleeps. The city that doesn't care about what happens in some dumb political race. The city that goes on with its own powerful life, its own energy--an energy Audrey and Adam so easily melted into whenever they were in New York together.

Audrey gripped the cigarette in her red lips as she looked out over the city. Adam reached around and lit it. She took a breath. The tip turned fiery red, and warm smoke filled her lungs. She held it in, feeling the head rush from not having a cigarette in so long.

She felt Adam press up behind her. He slid his hands around her, under her dress, around the front of her thighs. She didn't turn around. How long would it take Adam to notice how wet she had become?

About 10 seconds.

That was too long, in her estimation, but this was Adam's night, so she let it slide. And she let Adam's fingers slide into her and she spread her legs just a bit.

His two fingers moved skillfully in and out of her pussy, and around her swollen clit. And then she felt the butt plug move. Adam had gripped it with his other hand, and began twisting it, gently moving it in and out.

Audrey moaned.

He pulled it out, and she heard him put it on the table. She felt a wave a disappointment.

But a moment later, something else slid up her ass, cool and narrow. Her lube shooter! Oh, Adam had prepared!

He pulled the trigger and released a wave of lube into her anus.

She took another drag off the cigarette, breathing gray smoke out into the New York sky.

Then she felt it. The head of Adam's rock hard, lubed up cock rubbed up between her cheeks. With his two fingers still caressing her wet pussy, Adam began to push the head of his cock into her tight asshole.

Oh my god, it hurt. But she didn't turn around. She just raised the cigarette to her lips again, and inhaled.

It always hurt at first, and it was ok.

She said nothing. And Adam didn't ask. He just slid himself into her further. Inch by painful inch.

A minute later and several inches in, her pain suddenly changed to intense pleasure.

Another drag off the cigarette.

Adam was behind her, tuxedo still on. Audrey leaned out over the balcony, dress hitched up to her waist, three-inch stilettos raising her butt to the perfect height. They both knew there was a chance someone could see them. Neither one cared.

Adam had felt the change in her, from pain to pleasure. And so he let himself in--all the way in. He grabbed her waist with one hand and began thrusting slow and hard. With the other hand, he reached around and took the cigarette, inhaling deeply before handing it back to her.

There were so many sensations happening at once. The pain of losing the election, the thrill that someone could be watching, the energy of New York all around them, the hot smoke of their shared cigarette floating into the night sky. And of course, the intense pleasure of his cock filling up her ass.

As the cigarette burned out, Audrey dropped it to the ground and gripped the balcony railing with both hands. Adam's thrusting was getting faster. Warm, and wet, and hard, and deep.

She could feel his muscles twitching, his breathing speed up. He gripped her hair with one hand, her shoulder with the other.

Faster, faster, faster. And then he exploded. She felt a wave of hot cum fill her ass. Then a second wave. Then a third wave. She loved that sensation, knowing it was Adam's cum, just Adam, and his love for her, and her trust in him.

Adam folded over her back, completely spent, his cock still inside her. Then he leaned over and whispered into her ear, "Audrey, this was the best election night I could have hoped for."