The Campaign Manager Pt. 09

Story Info
A constituent joins Adam and Audrey backstage at an event.
3.1k words
4.79
2.1k
5
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 14, 2021

Their short trip to Maui had opened Adam up in new ways. He saw a new side of Audrey, and of himself. He was more deeply in love with her. It made him feel open to new experiences with her in ways he never thought possible.

Their secret Hawaiian getaway had been just what he needed--mind, body, and soul. When he arrived back in New York to face his Democratic challenger on the campaign trail, he felt relaxed and at ease.

And he went into the televised town hall debate with his heart calm and his mind sharp.

In the second half, during Q&A, a young woman in the audience stood up to ask a question, with angry eyes aimed at Adam. She had a buzz cut, and her seasonally inappropriate tank top with a Defund the Police slogan on it showed off two full sleeves of intricate tattoos. Before the assistant had even handed her the mic, Adam knew what she was going to ask.

"The federal government has allocated an additional three billion dollars to fund more police across New York State next year. What will you do," she asked, looking pointedly at Adam, "To stop these racist police from terrorizing our communities?"

Adam didn't panic. He was prepared for this, thanks to Audrey.

He deferred to his Democratic opponent, letting him answer first. As expected, his opponent's answer veered so far to the political left that the audience was stunned silent after he finished.

Then Adam took the mic.

"What's your name?" he asked the woman in the audience.

"Daisy," she replied sardonically.

"Well Daisy," Adam said, "Thank you for bringing this up. A lot of times big government thinks the solution to all our problems is throwing more money them. I don't always agree. Police can sometimes be helpful, but they're not always the best solution to dealing with the complex problems our communities face.

Like, what do you do when someone in your neighborhood is committing petty crimes, but he's not really a criminal, he just can't find a job, or he has mental health problems? This isn't a job for the police. It's a job for specialists who can actually help him, not arrest him. As governor, I will completely reevaluate how New York State looks at police, their funding, their record on racial profiling, and what jobs they should and shouldn't be doing. Many of my fellow Republicans might disagree with my stance. But I don't plan to be a governor for Republicans. I'll be a governor who represents everyone, including you, Daisy. Thank you for coming here to ask your question tonight."

The crowd applauded. Daisy sat down.

Adam nailed the rest of the town hall debate. His opponent was so defeated by Adam's thoughtful, nuanced approaches to issues that he couldn't recover.

* * *

The event was over. Backstage, Adam could hear the low murmur and footsteps as the audience began to leave the auditorium.

He headed into the small prep room the university had set up for him, and closed the door. He was alone. Or thought he was. When he turned around, he saw Audrey standing in the corner, arms and legs crossed in her black sleeveless dress, that bright smile lighting up her face. She wore a bronze neckless with a radiant, circular sand dollar pendant that drew his eyes to her sensual, just barely professional amount of cleavage.

"Good job tonight," said Audrey.

"I hope you're talking to yourself," Adam laughed.

It was, after all, really a win for Audrey. It wasn't that she had coached him on what to say tonight--the way ordinary campaign managers would do. It was that she had actually changed his perspective on the issue. Over the last few weeks, they'd had several spirited debates on the topic of policing, including one that ended in rough sex, with her covered in bruises and him covered in dirt and in need of a new suit. But thanks to Audrey, Adam often discovered a new way of looking at the world. She had changed him, helped him become a more thoughtful human being.

"Yeah, it really was mostly me, wasn't it?" Audrey teased, not a question.

Adam smiled and stepped over to her. He loosened his red tie and undid the top button of his starched white shirt. He cupped her cheeks gently in his hands, and slowly leaned in.

Audrey felt Adam's rough lips touch her soft, sensual mouth.

"Your mouth is so dry, Adam," she said quietly.

She grabbed his head, taking control. She reached up with her tongue, licking slowly and wetly across his lower lip, then his upper lip. Then she flicked her tongue across one corner of his mouth, back and forth.

It was not what Adam was expecting. But he liked it. It was the way Audrey had done it in Maui, with Audrey licking his mouth like it was a soft pussy that his bisexual girlfriend couldn't get enough of. His cock was growing hard in his suit pants.

As Audrey continued to lick Adam's lips, he reached behind her and unhooked her bra through the fabric of her dress. As she thrust her tongue into his mouth, Adam pulled down the straps of her bra and dress. It cascaded to the floor and she stepped out of it expertly.

Adam took a step back to admire her, now almost naked, standing in her black stilettos, black G-string, and bronze necklace. He had never seen anyone more beautiful than Audrey. He was head over heels for this girl.

Audrey moved up to Adam, grabbing his suit jacket and pulling it down, pinning his arms behind him. She pushed him up against the wall. Then to his surprise, she knelt down in front of him, facing the bulge in his pants, and grabbed the leather strap of his belt with her teeth.

Just then, the door opened. Oh shit! They had forgotten to lock it.

In stepped Daisy, the young woman from the audience.

She walked in like she owned the place. The door swung shut behind her.

She walked directly up to Adam and slapped him, hard, across the face.

"Fuck you, Mr. Green," said Daisy. Then, looking down and seeing Audrey topless on her knees, said, "And you...nice tits."

Audrey blushed, turning red. Adam's cheek was turning red, too, from the unexpected slap. "What was that slap for, Daisy?" he asked.

"You remembered my name?"

"When a beautiful girl asks an intelligent question, I pay attention," he said. "And please, call me Adam."

"Well, Adam, I'm fucking pissed at you because I've hated you for the past four months. And then tonight you answered my question. And you were fucking right. And now I hate you and I'm going to vote for you."

Adam glanced down at Audrey, still kneeling, catching that knowing look in her eyes.

"I don't deserve any credit," said Adam. "You should really be thanking the girl who changed my mind--the one with the nice tits. Her name's Audrey, by the way. She's my campaign manager."

"Well Audrey," said Daisy, "You've obviously done a number on this man. Clearly in more ways than one. But I suppose if I were him, I'd pay attention to you, too."

Daisy looked down at Audrey, into her wide eyes, and caught a glimpse of...attraction? Desire? What did I just walk into? Daisy thought to herself. But as she looked down at the beautiful, topless Audrey, she began to feel...aroused. The outlines of her nipple piercings began to peek through her tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Audrey stood up. Now she and Daisy were almost eye to eye; they were both about the same height, what with Audrey in three-inch heels and Daisy in her flat Converse sneakers.

"And if I were Adam, I'd pay attention to you," said Audrey, with flirtatious laugh. "I'm glad you're here, Daisy."

Audrey reached out, placing her fingers gently on Daisy's exposed shoulder. Daisy didn't pull away. So Audrey began to drag her fingers slowly down Daisy's arm, tracing her intricate tattoos. The two girls looked at each other in silence as Audrey pulled her fingers down, down, then underneath and along the palm of Daisy's hand. They grasped each other's fingers gently.

Daisy looked at Audrey's lips, then down her body, across her exposed breasts, her flat stomach, her black panties, then down her bare thighs and calves, made even more perfect by the posture forced on her by the stilettos. Daisy's gaze moved slowly back up, and finally met Audrey's eyes.

Adam could almost hear the crackle of electricity building between them.

He was enchanted, watching this girl admire his beautiful Audrey. It was like seeing his own desire through the eyes of another person.

Daisy's fingers grasped Audrey's tightly, and pulled her closer. They were both breathing audibly now. Audrey lifted her other hand, and placed it on the back of Daisy's head, running her fingers through the buzzed blonde hair, feeling the spiky follicles excite her sensitive fingertips. Their mouths were now only inches apart.

Adam stood in silence and watched, letting his suit jacket slowly and quietly drop to the floor.

Audrey pulled Daisy's head in, and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Daisy kissed back, pushing her tongue into Audrey's mouth. Audrey felt the silver stud through Daisy's tongue rub against the inside of her mouth, clanking lightly against her teeth. Audrey wanted to take it all in.

Their kiss deepened. It got more passionate as they both relaxed into each other. Audrey pushed her bare chest up against Daisy. Audrey could feel the metal bars of Daisy's nipple piercings rubbing through her cotton tank top, up against her own skin.

Audrey pushed back with her own tongue now, thrusting it deep into Daisy's mouth. It had been years since Audrey had kissed another girl. She missed it. She missed the sensuality, the sweetness, the equal-ness of it. And the fact that Adam was standing there watching--that turned her on, too. But she wasn't doing this for him.

Daisy pulled her head back, and reached down for the hem of her own tank top. She pulled it quickly up and inside out over her head, throwing the thin fabric aggressively across the room. It landed on the sofa in the corner. Now, she ran her fingers through Audrey's long smooth hair, pulling it in, then letting it tickle Audrey's erect nipples as it draped down in front of her chest. Just the look in Daisy's eyes told Audrey she looked stunning.

Now Audrey pulled her in, their bare breasts rubbing. Daisy began kissing Audrey's cheek, then down the side of her neck, her clavicle, then pulling her tongue down just under Audrey's necklace to the top of her breasts. Her "Nice tits." Oh, such amazing tits.

With one hand, Daisy cupped Audrey's left breast, and ran her tongue up her hard nipple, then down, then flicked it across. The feeling of that tongue stud drove Audrey completely wild. Moving to her right breast, with just the barest touch of teeth, Daisy nibbled on her nipple. Audrey felt a sharp spike of pleasure course through her as Daisy bit down. Her cotton G-string was beginning to soak through.

With Daisy's face buried hungrily in her chest, Audrey looked up at Adam, still standing there silently. His eyes said, "I love you," and that was all she needed to see.

Audrey ran her fingers sensually down the skin of Daisy's back. From his angle, Adam could see Daisy's stunning tattoo of rainbow butterfly wings running from the top of her shoulder blades down to her lower back. He watched Audrey trace her fingers down.

Daisy's kisses on Audrey's breasts started to get more aggressive. Audrey threw her head back and moaned with pleasure, as Daisy's kisses got lower and lower. Now with Daisy on her knees, she reached her long tongue underneath the waistband of Audrey's G-string, pulling the elastic out and snapping it back. A sliver of pain shot through her.

Now Daisy stood up, looked into Audrey's eyes, and pointed to the sofa. Audrey complied, backing up and then stretching herself out across the leather cushions. It was cool against her bare skin.

Daisy placed herself at Audrey's feet and pulled off her black heels. She began licking the soles of Audrey's feet, then up her toes, one by one. A tingling sensation ran through Audrey's whole body. Oh, that magic tongue!

Daisy then licked and kissed her way up Audrey's ankles, the inside of her calves, her thighs, higher and higher, until Daisy could smell the sweet scent of Audrey's dripping wetness.

Daisy moved her tongue along the inside of Audrey's legs, where her G-string now barely covered her swollen labia. Slowly, she grabbed the waistband of the G-string with her teeth, and pulled it down slowly using just her mouth, over Audrey's legs, over her feet, and dropped it onto the carpeted floor.

Audrey spread her legs just a little wider and lifted her hips, silently inviting Daisy to move back in.

Daisy licked her own lips with anticipation, with pleasure. She climbed onto the sofa, forcing Audrey's knees apart. While looking into Audrey's eyes, she knelt down and began to lick. She ran her studded tongue along one side of her labia, then down the other side. How naturally she licked and darted and spread. The feeling of this girl's rough tongue on her pussy, and soft cheeks rubbing against her thighs--it was almost too much. Audrey began to thrust her hips up and down and into Daisy's face. Daisy's slipped a finger inside, and moved her tongue around, licking and caressing every inch of her. She felt Daisy's finger curve inside her, finding her G-spot instantly and caressing it gently, with a motion that said "Come to me."

Audrey moaned with pleasure. Daisy's movements got faster, harder, pushing Audrey over the top. She nearly screamed as she came hard, with Daisy's lips sucking her clit. She convulsed on the sofa. Her juices ran down the inside of her thighs.

After the convulsions slowed, Audrey and Daisy, as if of the same mind, both looked over at Adam. He was a few feet away, his eyes filled with desire.

"Get over here," demanded Daisy. "I know what you want." She glanced down as his crotch. His cock was bulging in his suit pants.

"Take off your clothes," she demanded.

"I don't think it's a good look for me to be caught with my pants down," said Adam, trying desperately to maintain some semblance of self-control.

Daisy walked up to Adam and kissed him deeply on the mouth. Adam could taste Audrey's sweet pussy juice on Daisy's lips, the tang of metal through Daisy's tongue.

Daisy said to him, "If you're going to be governor, you'd better show me how you plan to fuck your constituents. Take your goddamn clothes off."

Adam did as instructed.

He stood there, completely naked, looking at Audrey, also completely naked, still spread out on the sofa. Adam's cock was rock hard, veins throbbing.

Daisy still had on her Converse shoes and cut-off jean shorts. The waistband of her Calvin Klein men's underwear peeked out above the hemline.

Adam looked at her, stunning with her tattoo sleeves and pieced nipples, hard with arousal.

She took Adam by the hand, and maneuvered him into Audrey's place, his body now spread out across the sofa. Audrey stood up and looked at his cock. She needed it inside her. So she straddled him. Audrey slowly lowered her wet pussy around him. It felt so good. And somehow, with Daisy watching, it felt even better.

As Audrey slowly rode Adam's cock, she lowered her torso, so her sensitive nipples brushed up against his chest. She kissed him deeply, thrusting her tongue into his mouth the way his cock was thrusting inside of her.

The both moaned in pleasure. It was just the two of them again. In love. Inside each other.

And then they felt something else. It was Daisy. From behind, Daisy ran that tongue of hers up and down Audrey's lower labia, and then down along the underside of Adam's cock, as it penetrated in and out.

This was new. Adam panted "Yes, yes!" as Daisy moved her tongue up and down his cock and then under his balls, while Audrey clenched his tip with her strong vaginal muscles.

Then Daisy's tongue moved up, licking Audrey again. As Adam thrust deeply inside again, Daisy's tongue caressed the lower part of Audrey's swollen labia, then moved slowly up to the skin between her vagina and anus.

Audrey felt so exposed, her ass in full view of Daisy--a girl she had only just met. But Audrey was possessed by the thrill of it.

"I'm going to lick your ass, and you're going to let me," Daisy said, as she grabbed Audrey by the hips and planted her tongue firmly on Audrey's hole. Daisy began to lick expertly around Audrey's anus. She was merciless, licking and flicking until Audrey could feel another orgasm starting to build.

Adam slowly moved in and out of Audrey, holding back his own explosion so Audrey could experience this sensation of being wanted and devoured by two people.

But Audrey couldn't slow herself down. She was losing control, forcing Adam's cock deeper inside her, as Daisy's tongue caressed her in back. She thrust uncontrollably, faster and faster, until she felt new enormous waves of release crash over her entire body as she orgasmed loudly.

Audrey rolled off of Adam, and crouched to the floor, trying to catch her breath.

Adam stood up, his throbbing cock dripping with what had just come out of Audrey's pussy. Daisy crouched next to him, and began licking his cock, lapping up Audrey's juices.

Then Audrey knelt next to her, and pulled Adam's cock into her own mouth, as Daisy moved her hands to caress the inside of Adam's thighs, one finger pressing against his perineum.

"I'm going to cum," moaned Adam.

Audrey looked up at him expectantly, and pulled his cock out of her mouth. She gripped his shaft with one hand and stroked it.

She wanted Daisy to watch Adam cum.

She pumped his cock faster and faster, until Adam exploded.

Waves of hot semen shot onto Audrey's cheeks, her lips, her waiting tongue as Adam convulsed in pleasure. She pulled his tip back into her mouth, and slowly sucked out every last drop.

Then to her surprise, Daisy grabbed the back of Audrey's head, and began to lick Adam's cum off like icing. And when she had completely cleaned the cum off Audrey's face, she thrust her tongue into Audrey's mouth again. Together, they tasted Adam, and tasted each other.

Now Adam knelt down, his face next to theirs, and began to kiss both of them, separately and together. Three tongues intertwined as they slowly collapsed onto the carpet together, completely spent.

Best campaign event ever. So far.