The Campaign Trip (M/F/F)

Story Info
A group of friends find fun in a political campaign trip.
2.2k words
4.25
8.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have long been active in politics. I started as a volunteer, then became staff, and slowly worked my way up. Along the way, I've always had friends that stuck with me, and those same friends had their own path. One of them, Carrie, was someone I had known for almost a decade. We had met originally when she was in her late twenties and I was a bit older. Several of our other friends were also very involved and excited about where we should go next.

Then, in a spring election, the kind that most don't pay attention to for local government, Carrie informed us something we had been expecting. She was going to run for office. Finally. Carries background was spectacular. Well respected in the community, a small business owner, and a mother. Carrie had it all. Her husband had the look of a model. When they posed for photo shots, everything looked perfect.

The first time I met Carrie, I had a crush. Carrie was married, though, to someone who was incredibly good looking and far more in shape than I was, and while I kept a pretty good shape, I wasn't working out at a gym nearly as much as someone who took time to do all of the prep work that her husband was committed to, including his in house gym.

When we formed her campaign, I signed on to manage it, and a mutual friend Liz became her communication director. We'd done this for other candidates, we could do this for our friend Carrie.

From the first moment we were all in the office, there seemed to be, well, some unusual tension. Was I reading it wrong because I had a crush on Carrie? And did this make Liz uncomfortable because she was a very good friend to us that knew Carrie was married?

We take our first trip to a campaign training event and as we are all driving back, we start talking about what drives us. Carrie told us she needs the election because it is beyond her legacy, it is how she can show her daughter power in the world. Liz pointed out that she was in this to keep growing the career she wanted to be in, and she could see Carrie going far, beyond a county office. I say that hey, I care for my friends and I feel I'm good at this -- my win record was pretty good at this point, and I want to help Carrie.

And then Carrie drops the bomb in the car. "I haven't had sex with my husband in almost 5 years. He won't come out and say it, but I'm pretty sure he just won't admit he's gay. If this comes out, would it hurt my campaign."

I nearly weave off the road. I try telling her that, no, unless her husband talks it just won't matter, and that things are OK, she just keeps working toward the election. If her husband is doing something, find out and we will deal with it. While I am explaining my thoughts the little devil on my shoulder is saying to itself: "Hold on, do I actually have a chance with Carrie? Is there an opportunity here?"

Liz starts to chime in, giving as much comfort as you can imagine to Carrie, telling her that she's really sorry that her sex life has been terrible and that it's a different kind of abuse being in a sexless marriage. Going from age 24-29 without sex? Pox. Get that time back, says Liz.

Over the next two months, there are some incredibly sexually charged private meetings between the three of us, which center almost exclusively on the what-if scenario of if anything were to come out about her spouse and what she should do about it. If there is anything to do about it.

In February, months before the election, we travel out of state and go to another training event on what she would be doing should she win, and it is also a chance for vendors to pitch us their products. We stay in an Air BnB home, the three of us, and it is the first time together we've had like this; given all the discussion we've had over the last few months, there is something that bonds all of us together tight. We know each other, inside and out; some secrets that are really close, and we've always been friends.

After wrapping up meetings on Friday, we return back to our AirBnB and sit down in front of a TV. We start watching a movie, and I can't remember what it is, but within a few minutes there is an implied blowjob scene. Liz, watching the screen, immediately says: "She has pretty good form. This is pretty accurate for non-porn."

Without missing a single heartbeat, Carrie chimes in by saying: "Well, my blowjobs are incredible". Wait? Did I just hear what I thought I heard? I know she isn't having any sex with her husband; and I know she's complained about that privately to us. I don't want to say anything because I don't know what to say, and in front of two women on a political campaign, I definitely don't want to say the wrong thing and find myself in hot water. Before I can think about saying anything, though, Liz chimes in: "That's a pretty bold claim for someone who is out of practice." We burst out laughing and Liz goes and brings back some shots of some tequila with lime slices. We are just laughing and joking around now.

The movie continues to play. After about ten minutes, the subject comes back up out of nowhere. "Somethings, like riding a bicycle, you just know."

I am absolutely turning red. Inside my pants I can feel the fact I am getting hard and I am hearing a woman I have a serious crush on talking about giving blowjobs. Finally, I have to chime in.

"Ladies, I don't want to offend either of you, so please, if I do, let me know. Carrie, you've made some pretty bold claims, and I'm the only guy in the room. When you make those kind of claims, the only response a guy can give is: prove it."

I've just thrown it out there. I've made a huge gamble. For a gutwrenching half a minute the air is dead silent. I mean, absolutely nothing at all moves. Liz takes another shot, and I don't think she is sure if I offended Carrie or how this will be taken.

Carrie turns to me and says: "Oh, I said I can back it up. I meant it."

At this, Liz chimes in. Liz wedges herself into the situation in a way that is so.. unique I think we both stared at her for a while. She turns and looks at both of us and says: "We can't have sexual harassment or anything in this campaign. If you two want to go ahead, that's fine, but I'm not going anywhere because I will make sure there is consent all the way."

Carrie laughs. "Sure Liz" and Liz laughs.

What in the world is happening?

Liz is not necessarily my type. While Carrie is slim, tall, with a fantastic waist and tits, Liz is very short and always has her hair done in wild styles that make her look like a punk rock reject at times.

I look down though and I cannot say no. I can feel the zipper on my jeans come down as Carrie begins to pull down my pants and turn to me. "It is all about consent, Liz is right. Sound good if I prove my point?"

I can't even speak, I just nod. Carrie works her magic and is using one hand to hold and the other hand in a slight twist as she works her mouth and tongue up and down my shaft. Liz, who is now sitting near me, gets chatty -- and it isn't about sex, so it is distracting. "We do have to wake up at 8AM tomorrow, and I want to make sure we attend the breakfast to hear from the speaker they booked for this.." Yes, yes, I'm hearing but I just can't pay attention Liz. Can you see what is going on?

At about three minutes in, Carrie is working hard at it and she is just all about the noises. She is motivated. I am in ecstasy. Liz pipes up again: "You should just fuck him. It's been, what, five years? Just fuck him."

Carrie stops. "I can't. I just can't. I'm still married. I need more time to think about it."

Liz comes in: "You just need another drink"

Carrie: "We agreed no pressure. I can finish him off and he can agree I've still got it."

Liz: "Well, then girl, you better swallow, you're still wearing good clothes! I don't know what a dry cleaner is going to do with that."

It was the first time Carrie probably thought about that fact, and the first time I had thought about that too.

Liz chimed in again: "Look, if you can't fuck him, I can you've got him started and then we can go to bed so we are ready for the breakfast tomorrow how about that?"

There is an immediate flash in Carrie's eyes. "No, I'm not so OK with that."

Liz was taken a bit by surprise

Carrie said: "I've thought about this a lot; even before I told you about Thomas. I wanted it I just didn't want to follow through. But I think I want this."

"Good for you!" said Liz. "Campaign sex is the best! Don't worry, what happens in Minnesota stays in Minnesota!"

After a bit more oral sex, I'm guided to a bed and put on my back as Carrie climbs on top. She is gyrating and moving and I can feel how wet she is. "I have been waiting, fuck I've been waiting for this."

Liz, seeing an opportunity, asks if she can keep watching and masturbate. We both say that's fine, and sure enough, that is exactly what she does. Carrie begins moving incredibly fast as she leans back and grinds into me. Holy shit. This is really happening. And we are here one more night after this one. There is no way we put this genie back into the bottle!

I am unprepared for this, and I believe Carrie is too, but Liz comes over and sits down on my chest and starts masturbating, occasionally moving her pussy close to my mouth for a lick to keep going. Carrie grabs her hair as she's moving. Carrie is grinding exceptionally hard now, her movements are fast and I can feel that it isn't just her pussy that is wet, she's developed sweat coming down her back and she is all in.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, there is a gasp and a loud series of "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" and I realize it's Carrie. At first I'm worried something went really wrong. Until I realize she's having an orgasm. "Oh my fucking god, I haven't had an orgasm in years. Even when Thomas and I were having sex it wasn't good. Fuck me that was great!"

Liz is all about it and begins masturbating furiously to get herself to finish, and she turns to me and asks me if I have orgasmed yet. Unfortunately, I tell Liz, I was getting pretty close and then when she sat down on top of me it knocked the air out of me and I lost focus for a bit, so I needed just a bit and I could get off.

"Oh, I think we owe it to you to take care of that."

Liz brings in a damp cloth and wipes me down, and Carrie starts giving me a blowjob all over again. It is rapid, it is fast, and it is unbelievable. Liz is now all about it; holding Carrie's hair and urging me to cum. "We have to get up early tomorrow, you know you want to cum, fill her mouth up and we can get a good night sleep. Just that's it. Fill her right up, you know she wants it, she told you how good she is, just hurry up and cum."

The more Liz talks the closer I get. With one long lick of her tongue from base to the tip, I lose it and I start to cum, just on the edge at first; and Liz pipes in: I know it's there -- which prompts her to put her face next to Carries. "Take it, take it, take it."

Carrie puts her mouth over my cock and I cum what feels like a bucket. Carrie leans back, and swallows, gasps, and asks for water. Liz hands her a glass near the bed. While Carrie is drinking water, Liz comes in and seemingly just puts her mouth over the tip of my cock with small, circular licks. "I'm making sure absolutely nothing is lost."

Carrie falls down in bed. Liz stands up, tells us to set the alarm for early enough to make the breakfast. "We don't ever talk about this again. But if you want to try it tomorrow, anything is possible. I might want to change what I get out of it, though."