The Camping Trip

Story Info
Kay finds herself the only female staff on a camping trip.
7.8k words
4.61
37.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitlar
Kitlar
18 Followers

Kay was quite looking forward to the weekend of work that was lined up. It was a nice straightforward job working with a group of students, some of whom she had worked with previously, others who were new to the team, but she was confident that they would all be of a similar mindset as the job attracted outgoing types. The weather was nice and hot and Kay was making the most of it.

They were all booked to stay on a campsite together as they were due to start very early in the mornings and it had worked out that they were the only people on this particular field which was surrounded by a large hedge, possibly the site owners were concerned that as a group of predominantly students they might get a bit rowdy, but it suited well meaning that they could space their tents without crowding and Kay had set up a campfire area in the middle and they were warming up for a night of barbecue, carousing and some imbibing of alcohol.

As everyone trickled in Kay introduced herself as their team leader for the weekend and offered them their choice of a drink and to join everyone by the campfire once they'd settled in. As she ticked names off of her list she realised that not one of the staff joining her was female and as the list dwindled to a couple of names for the latecomers it became apparent that she was destined to spend the evening in the company of fifteen lads, not one of whom she estimated to be over 25. She set a couple of the guys up on cooking duty and, as men do, there was soon a small group gathered around the barbecue arguing the finer points of how best to cook burgers and sausages.

Soon everyone started to settle by the campfire, drinks in hand and the group dynamic started to come out. As always there were a couple of class clowns, the intense serious ones and the whole range between. As the conversation ebbed and flowed Kay watched the group together mentally organizing them into teams for the jobs in the morning. She relaxed back into her chair, stretching her legs out in front of her, bottle of beer in her hand enjoying the vitality of spending time with young people.

She mostly remained quiet, occasionally chipping in on the conversation but listening more than talking and it was perhaps this restraint, or possibly the alcohol that was being consumed, that seemed to lead to the guys almost forgetting that she was there as the subject matter became more personal and sexual in nature as the guys started ribbing each other about who had had what experiences and those who were considered to be lacking in that department.

Kay tuned into the conversation at this point, Although still refraining from passing comment. She could almost see the night taking on a truth or dare aspect and she was interested to see how it would pan out as she knew from experience that young lads together tended to push the boundaries of what was sensible! She felt relief that they had been given a field to themselves, Although she knew that she would step in to calm things down if it started to look like harm might be caused to person or property.

Suddenly she realized that the conversation had lulled and that all eyes were focused on her but she'd not caught what was obviously a question that she had been asked. She looked at the guy who had asked the question, Ben she thought his name was and asked him to repeat it.

"We were just wondering what the strangest place you'd ever had sex was?" Ben repeated the question. "Josh is winning so far with in a cemetery and we wondered if you could top that?"

Kay hesitated for a moment, she knew that if she answered this question then she would be deemed to be giving permission for the floodgates to open for all kinds of personal information to be exchanged among the group. However, in all probability most of the guys were too drunk to really remember what was or wasn't said and she would only be working with this group for the weekend and would probably never see any of them again.

She considered the question and offered her answer as "Probably in a haybarn, I worked in a riding school when I was younger and got together with one of the instructors there."

There was a series of oohs from the lads and someone called "Yeah, I can just see you being up for a roll in the hay!"

"Oi cheeky!" she replied "I'm not sure how I feel about that remark!"

"Take it as a compliment Kay, I'm pretty sure that all of us right now are thinking about bending you over a hay bale and taking you from behind" stated a tall blonde lad Kay was pretty sure was called Phil.

Kay felt her cheeks heat up as there was a murmur of agreement from around the campfire.

"Hey you lot, I'm old enough to be a mother to most of you!" Kay retorted.

"You're an awful lot fitter than any of the mums I know" replied Ben, "I bet you could teach us lads a thing or two about how to pleasure a woman."

"Never mind that," came another voice "I be happy just to feel that mouth around my cock!"

Kay tried to sound annoyed as she reprimanded the boys

"Right, you lot, I think you've all had plenty to drink if that is the level the conversation has sunk to!"

However she was aware that there was a hint in her voice of the flush of pleasure that she'd felt in her groin at the idea that these young, fit lads were looking at her in that way.

Something must have given her away to Ben, who seemed to be the boldest of the guys there, as he said "I don't know Kay, I think you like the idea of corrupting us young innocents."

"Huh," retorted Kay, "I get the impression there's not much innocent about you young Ben!"

"Well now, that would be telling," Ben replied, looking Kay straight in the eye "but I'm actually more of a show than tell kinda guy."

Kay felt the look that Ben gave her shoot straight to her groin. She wasn't entirely sure where this was heading with Ben and she knew that if her boss found out that she'd hooked up with one of the guys who was working for them over the weekend she'd be for the high jump, but there was something about that confident gleam in his eye that drew her to Ben and the woman in her responded to him in a way that reminded her that she hadn't been intimate with someone for over six months now.

Ben stepped towards her and reached out to push a strand of Kay's long, blonde hair back behind her ear.

"So, what's it to be Kay? Are you going to wind this party down or are you going to show us boys how to look after a woman?"

Kay swallowed hard at the challenging look in his eye.

She was totally aware that all eyes were on them awaiting her next move and she had to confess that there was a huge power rush in having a dozen young lads totally focused on her. Ben's hand had remained against her cheek and now he ran his thumb over her lips, resting it on the bottom one, his eyes boring into hers, willing her to rise to the challenge he'd thrown down.

Kay hesitated, her inner turmoil having less to do with concerns about getting frisky with this confident young man than doing it in front of a dozen witnesses that could cause her career problems.

Ben brushed his thumb lightly over her lip and with the movement Kay's resolve crumbled and in one movement she closed her eyes and parted her lips, capturing Ben's thumb between her teeth and running the tip of her tongue over it.

With consent given, Ben stepped forward and placed his hands either side of Kay's face and placed his mouth over hers, kissing her deeply as he worked his hands onto her hair. Although Kay couldn't see the rest of the group, she felt the palpable change in atmosphere as they watched this exchange and she almost felt them all wondering where this was leading.

Ben moved his hands from Kays hair to her shoulders and round to the front of her shirt where he started to unbutton it slowly. He stepped back slightly, breaking the kiss and looked over her shoulder to where his friend James was sitting, watching everything that was going on.

Ben nodded slightly and James rose to his feet and walked up behind Kay as Ben slipped the shirt from her shoulders. James lowered his lips to Kays neck and began gently kissing her skin, meanwhile he ran his hands along the side of her thighs, drawing her skirt higher and higher and giving the assembled group a good look at her.

Ben dropped his face to the area of her chest that wasn't covered by her lacy white bra and started to kiss and lick his way across the exposed skin. Kay let her head loll back onto James's shoulder, even as she laced her fingers into Ben's hair, her breaths becoming more shallow as her excitement rose. James undid the zip on her skirt and allowed the material to drop into a puddle at her feet, then Ben and James each took one of her hands and led her to the table that was to one side of the campfire area.

Kay could feel the crisp, cool air on her skin thro the lace of her bra and her scrap of a thong hid pretty much nothing from the eager eyes that were watching her progress. If you had asked her in the cold light of day how she would feel standing in her underwear in a group of fully dressed men she would have told you that she could think of nothing more terrifying, however the feeling that she had now was one of total power as she glanced around and saw that every set of eyes was drinking in the view and several of the young men were adjusting their shorts to make room for bulging erections.

Ben turned her and kissed her again on the mouth as they approached the table and she felt the rough tabletop bump against her thighs. Ben pushed her back slightly so she was sitting lightly on the table.

As he broke the kiss Kay protested "Hey, this isn't fair, I'm here in my underwear and you guys are all still fully dressed!"

"Don't worry about that," Ben replied, "we'll all be naked soon enough and then we'll see how much you can handle. Besides, it seems to me that you're quite happy with the way things are at the moment."

"I don't know what you mean." Kay protested.

"Really?" Ben asked, quirking an eyebrow at her, "You mean to say that you're not already soaking wet from the power you've got over this audience?"

Kay bit her lip, she couldn't deny that the feeling of total rapture she was getting from the guys had gone straight to her groin.

"I thought so." Ben responded to her non denial.

"Hey, Mark, you wanna come up here and check for us how wet Kay is for all of us?"

Mark, one of the younger guys in the group, looked startled to have been singled out for attention. "What? Me? Why me?"

"You look like you might cum in your pants any time soon," Ben replied "Wouldn't want you to miss out on the action completely, at least you'll be able to get your fingers soaked even if your dick won't last that long!"

There was a slightly nervous titter around the group as a few of the lads were relieved that they'd not been singled out despite the fact that they also fell into the hair trigger category.

Mark blushed, but was aware that he'd been selected for the first piece of real action with Kay, kissing didn't count after all.

He got to his feet and shuffled over to her. He looked at her, leaning slightly back on the table, her thighs parted not denying him access to her. Kay watched his approach with mixed feelings.

Involving Mark suddenly took things up another level, with just Ben and James touching her she could be aware of the others without their being directly involved. As soon as Mark touched her the situation would change and they would no longer be just a voyeuristic threesome, however there was something within her that longed for that transition, for her to change from being watched by the group to being involved with them... all of them.

Mark placed his hand on her knee, Kay could feel the slight tremor of nerves in him and eased her leg slightly to one side to encourage him to move his hand up her thigh. If you asked her rationally if she wanted this she would deny it vigorously, however right here and now her body ached to be touched by all of the men here; singly, together, one at a time or all at once, she didn't really care.

Mark tentatively slid his hand along her smooth thigh, slowly nearing her apex. The pace was too slow for Kay who pushed herself towards his fingers, longing to feel something inside of her. Marks fingers made contact with her lacy white panties, and if all he was doing for the group was checking that she was wet he had his answer right there as the gusset on them was already soaking.

Kay groaned and pushed herself harder onto his hand. Mark moved his fingers slightly and pushed the sodden material to one side before sinking his middle finger into her wet pussy. Kay threw back her head and pushed herself all the way onto him before drawing her hips back and taking his finger in again. Her juices glistened on his skin in the firelight and Mark groaned at the feel of her around him.

"I think she's wet and ready." someone commented.

"What do you think Mark?" Ben asked, "Do you think Kay is ready for some action?"

"Umm, I think so..." Mark stammered, not comfortable with being the centre of attention like this.

"Now you see, this is why guys get the bad reputation that they do" Ben commented, "Just because a girl is wet, doesn't mean they're totally ready and it's our job as a guy to get them ready."

"See," Kay commented, "I knew you didn't need much teaching about pleasuring a woman!"

Ben chuckled and said "I'm sure there's a lot I still have to learn, but I do know a thing or two and I'm not shy about passing that knowledge on to this lot!"

"I see," Kay replied "So you're planning to use me as a teaching tool huh?"

"Assuming you have no objections I'd say that sounds like a plan."

Kay considered this for a moment then decided that as she'd come this far there were worse ways for the night to end.

"Instruct away" she told Ben.

He grinned and turned his attentions back to Mark. "Right, you've started at the finish there mate" he said, "Don't go for the obvious and by the time you get to there she'll be ready to let you do anything - and I do mean anything chaps."

"But you told me to check she was wet!" Mark protested.

"I know, that was a little unfair of me to set you up like that" Ben agreed "but I was worried you might just cum without getting any action!" Ben teased.

Mark huffed slightly, but didn't really protest too much.

"I thought you were more of a show than a tell kinda guy" Kay interjected, frustration starting to creep in at having been brought so far then having the pace drop right off.

"True enough," Ben replied "So let's get this show on the road!"

Without further ado he stepped between Kay's legs and placed his mouth firmly over hers. He pulled her back onto her feet and moved her slightly away from the table. As he did so James stepped in behind her and started to kiss her neck and shoulders all the while running his hands along her sides.

Mark was still standing close to them all and was surprised when James stepped away and indicated to him that he should take his place. Mark hesitated for a moment, then did as he was instructed and started to kiss Kay on her upper body, letting his hands roam her smooth flesh.

James urged another of the lads to step forward and as he did so, Ben stepped away and let him take his place in front of Kay.

As the two younger guys kissed and fondled Kay, Ben and James started to strip off their clothing until all they were wearing were boxer shorts tented with very firm erections.

This seemed to be the cue for everyone else and they all got up and stripped down to their underwear.

After a gentle nudge from Ben & James another two guys replaced those who were lavishing attention on Kay and the last two disrobed so that everyone was stood in their underwear.

A couple of the guys had their hand in their pants, stroking their straining erections as they watched the kissing and stroking of Kay that was going on, others were impatient to wait their turn and at one point Kay had half a dozen pairs of hands on her, no part of her skin went uncaressed.

Kay was in ecstasy at the sensations coursing thro her body, she could feel every touch, lick, caress and nip but she couldn't tell where one guy ended and another began. Her skin was on fire and her pussy was dripping with the maelstrom of attention she was getting.

At some point she was stripped of her bra and panties and tongues laved at her nipples, and fingers explored her soaking wet pussy. At any one time someone was caressing the inside of her thigh with a featherlight touch, whilst someone else was brushing the pad of their thumb across her sensitive clit, whilst someone else was sucking her nipple, whilst someone else was nipping at the other one and all the while her skin was being stroked by hands that varied in sensation from smooth to calloused, from light to firm, it was all her brain could do to process it all at once.

Ben stepped forward and once again took control of Kay, pushing her back against the table until she was lying down on it.

James urged one of the others to follow his lead as he lifted one of Kay's feet to his mouth and started to lick and nibble at her toes. This had the effect of spreading her legs wide apart and Ben dropped his head between her thighs and blew gently on her lush pussy lips.

Kay cried out at the exquisite torture of the sensation, too light to touch the heat rising in her. There had been a pause in the attentions to her body whilst she was moved into this new position, but now the attentions began with renewed vigor.

Ben slid his tongue along the length of her gash with only the lightest of contacts with her wet flesh, causing her to cry out again.

As she reacted to the touch of his tongue, her shoulders lifted slightly from the table, but she found she was pushed back down again and her hands were drawn out to each side giving her the feeling of being stretched out like a butterfly pinned onto a board.

As Ben plunged his tongue into her pussy so another mouth covered hers, swallowing her cry of ecstasy and pushing their tongue into her mouth at almost the same time as Ben's tongue assaulted her pussy.

Somewhere in the back of her mind Kay vaguely registered that it might well be James kissing her and that it was not the first time he and Ben had been a double act, but then she was no longer capable of anything resembling rational thought as Ben's agile tongue swirled across her clit wiping her mind of anything but the sensations that were coursing thro her body.

She came violently against the mouth on her pussy - it could still have been Ben, it could have been anyone by now, but Kay no longer cared who was where as long as the pleasure didn't stop.

Kay wasn't sure how many of the group went down on her, but if she didn't know who was placing their mouth on her pussy she was aware of the difference in technique between the guys. Somewhere in her orgasm addled brain she heard Ben's voice filter thro as he coached some of them on how best to make her cum and she felt the change in sensation as they gained in confidence as her reaction confirmed that they were doing the right things.

At one point she tried to wriggle away, protesting that she couldn't cum any more, but her protests were made lies as she was firmly pinned down and another orgasm wracked her body.

She heard Ben saying to the group "Now guys, that's a woman that's ready for some cock action and after cumming like that you know she'll not only take it anywhere, but she'll beg you to fuck her!"

Kay tried to argue, but Ben ordered everyone to stop what they were doing for a minute and let her think about what she wanted.

Suddenly Kay was left bereft as all attentions from hands and mouths ceased. She cried out in protest and opened her eyes to see Ben stood between her legs, cock in hand, his eyes locked onto hers.

Kitlar
Kitlar
18 Followers