The Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay opened her mouth to speak, but whatever she was going to say was lost in a grunt as the guy she had been sucking off not moments before slipped his ready cock into her still slightly gaping hole.

"Don't worry hun, the first one of the night is always the hardest" Ben said "And by the time we've all been you'll be so full of cum that lubrication won't be an issue."

Again Kay started to open her mouth to protest, but found another eager cock ready to fill it.

Resigning herself to the fact that her ass was going to get thoroughly fucked, she decided she might as well enjoy it and slipped her hand between her legs to play with her clit as she sucked cock and was thoroughly buggered.

She tried to challenge herself to seeing if she could get any of them to cum in her mouth whilst they waited their turn, but they all seemed determined not to miss out on the chance to find out what she felt like there, however she took satisfaction in the fact that a couple of the guys lasted a mere handful of strokes before they came and Kay took the opportunity to use her hand to bring herself off several times.

Eventually it seemed that everyone was sated and the guys took time to cover her with kisses and strokes before they gradually took their leave of her. Finally it was just her and Ben left. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to her tent where he laid her down on her sleeping bag and covered her up.

She reached her arms out to him and murmured "Please stay with me, I'll feel awful if I wake up on my own after that."

Ben didn't hesitate to lay down with her and he wrapped her in his arms as he spooned into her. He kissed her shoulder as she snuggled back into him.

"That was just the most surreal thing." she muttered.

"I've got news for you," he replied "we've got another three nights staying here all together so just imagine what we can get up to!" he chuckled.