The Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deny it if you can Kay, but I know you're ready to be fucked and because you argued I'm minded to make you beg."

Kay looked at him with pleading eyes, knowing that he was right and she wanted nothing more than for him to bury himself in her up to the hilt, but she was reluctant to do as he said just because he'd called her out on it.

She tried to wriggle her pelvis down, hoping that if his cock got a taste of her pussy he'd be unable to resist, but he tilted his head to the guys stood either side of her and they restrained her, gently but firmly pinning her to the table.

"Come on Kay, you know you want it and there's a dozen guys stood poised to give you all the cock you can take, all you have to do is say the word."

Kay looked at the resolve on his face and knew she wasn't going to win. He was right, she was desperate to feel some cock inside her - his, James's, she frankly didn't care whose.

"Please." she whispered.

"Please what Kay?" he asked.

"Please fuck me!" she groaned.

Ben slipped three fingers into her soaking pussy and started to slide them in and out in a firm, steady rhythm.

"Is this what you want Kay? Some finger fucking?" he asked, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Oh God, please Ben, fuck me with your cock, good and deep and hard!" she moaned.

With that Ben slammed his cock deep into her pussy, making her cry out. He placed his hands on her hips and held her firmly in place as he drove into her again and again.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and rose to meet every thrust.

Kay opened her eyes and glanced around to see that everyone was watching Ben drive into her, most of them with their cocks in their hands, sliding them thro their fists as they watched her getting a good seeing to.

She reached out for those nearest her, wrapping her hand around one cock on either side, sliding her hand up and down in a rhythm that matched the pace Ben was setting as he fucked her.

She felt another orgasm build, then Ben slipped his hand between them as he continued to pump and just the touch of his thumb against her clit was enough to send her over the edge. She cried out and felt firm fingers tweak and pinch her nipples as she came, causing the wave to break over her even harder.

The sight of her was too much for a couple of the lads and she felt the splash of warm cum on her stomach and chest.

As she rode down the waves of her orgasm, Ben withdrew from her and she felt multiple hands help turn her over until she was bent over the table, the rough wood rubbing against her rock hard nipples. She felt hands gently pull her legs apart until she was spread wide and ready for more cock.

She didn't know who it was that stepped up behind her, only that it wasn't Ben because he came and stood in front of her and pressed his cock, still soaked with her juices, to her lips. She opened her mouth and eagerly took him in, swirling her tongue around his shaft and enjoying the taste of her pussy mixed with that of his pre cum.

As she ran her mouth up and down his hard cock she felt someone else slip into her wet, aching pussy. She felt his hands on her hips as he drew her back to meet his thrusts and all the while Ben pumped his cock into her mouth matching the rhythm of the mystery guy behind her.

Kay reached forward and placed her hands on Ben's buttocks enjoying the feel of the flex of them as he fucked her face.

Soon she could feel the telltale tense that warned her he was going to cum. She was confident that he had no intention of withdrawing and this was confirmed when he tightened his hands in her hair giving her no option but to take his load in her mouth, not that she had planned to do otherwise. She eagerly swallowed every drop and Ben leaned forward and dropped a kiss on her shoulders before he stepped away.

Kay had a moment to focus on the pleasure of having her pussy pumped full of hard, young cock then she glanced up to meet they eyes of the guy who had stepped into the breach Ben had left.

He seemed tentative about pushing his cock into her mouth, so Kay led with her tongue and reached around him to pull him into her. He groaned loudly as he sank into her mouth and Kay set up a steady rhythm.

She almost lost concentration a few times when the pace of the guy pounding her pussy picked up as he approached his own orgasm, this in turn encouraged Kay to suck the cock in front of her faster and the reason for his trepidation became obvious as he very quickly filled her mouth with spunk, his orgasm coming within a few seconds of the one that filled her cunt.

Kay felt gentle hands on her shoulders as the young guy before her stepped away and yet another virile young cock came into view. She reached forward to wrap her hands around it, gliding them up and down the length for a moment. She looked over her shoulder as the guy who had just cum in her pussy stepped away, splashing a trail of stickiness down her thighs as he did so.

Immediately another lad stepped in to take his place, teasing her with the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She pushed her hips back towards him, urging him inside of her, but he put his hands on her waist stilling her for a moment.

"Are you still hungry for cock?" he asked.

"Oh God, yes!" Kay gasped.

"Then tell me that you want it." he demanded.

Kay hesitated, but only for a moment, the truth was that despite having been fucked in her pussy and in her mouth, glancing around at all these cocks standing to attention wanting a piece of her was making her hornier than she'd ever been and she wanted to satisfy each and every one of them.

"I want to feel your lovely hard cock slamming into my cunt!" she grunted.

That was all the invitation the young man needed, and with no further preamble he slid his shaft home in her tight, wet hole.

Kay threw her head back with pleasure as his cock slid home, her hands still tending to the cock in front of her. She luxuriated in the sensation of having her pussy filled for a few moments before she wrapped her mouth around the cock in her hand. The air was filled with the sound of sex, balls slapping thighs and Kay slurping down on the shaft in her mouth.

To one side she could feel more than see or hear one of the guys jerking himself off over the sight of her being spit roasted across the table. The fact that she was having that effect on him just from being watched made her more wanton than ever and she started to thrust her hips hard against the cock pounding her soaking slit.

She glanced to the side and could see the hand that was masturbating that cock getting faster as he approached his orgasm and that visual cue pushed her closer to another release of her own. As he came his seed splashed across her back and that was enough to send her over the brink.

The spasming of her pussy around the cock that was in it, in turn brought an orgasm from the guy who was pumping her and her reaction was to suck furiously on the cock in her mouth, in turn sending him over the edge he was already very near.

The three of them collapsed together, resting for a few moments before the boys moved away to make space for the others who were patiently waiting their turns.

Kay felt hands on her body again and without anything having been said she felt herself being maneuvered onto her back again. She opened her eyes and as she suspected Ben was there directing proceedings. He leaned forward and kissed her on the neck.

"How are you doing Kay?" he asked "Do you think you can take some more? There are still some of the guys who have yet to experience the pleasures of your flesh and it would be such a shame to deny them."

She looked at him from under hooded eyes, "I wouldn't dream of denying anyone what they wanted tonight." she replied.

He leaned in and kissed her on the mouth, his tongue dancing with hers for a moment, "I'll remind you of those words in a short while." he murmured in her ear.

Kay felt a slight flutter in her chest, what had she said that Ben might hold against her? But then the worry was chased away as a hand reached between her legs and deft fingers fluttered against her clitoris causing her to arch her back and cry out.

As she reared up from the table she felt two different mouths close over her breasts, one sucking her nipple hard into them, the other holding the nipple in their teeth and flicking at it with their tongue. She leaned into the sensations, both different from each other yet equally good in their own way. She yielded to the pressure that was being placed on her chest and shoulders and lay back down on the table.

She found that she had been placed in such a way that her head was hanging off of the edge and she quickly felt a hard member being pushed against her lips.

She opened her mouth readily to receive it and found that in this position she couldn't actually move her head or influence the pace in any way. It seemed that the owner of this cock knew that and set up a steady pace of thrusts going far deeper than Kay thought she could take without gagging, but because of the angle of her throat she found it was actually much easier that she would have imagined.

Her breasts were still being licked and suckled and nipped by two guys and since the member in her mouth required no further intervention from her, Kay reached around and filled her hands full of their cocks. She set a pace with her hands that matched that of the face fucking she was getting.

And still the hand between her legs attended to her throbbing clit, alternating between a light, teasing pressure and a firm continual one that threatened to send her over the edge several times, but backed off before he let her have that release. Had Kay not had her mouth full of cock she knew she would be begging to be fucked, but as it was all she could do was indicate with her hips and occasionally use her legs to try and snag her torturer between her thighs and guide him into her.

As her lower body coiled and twisted the pace set by her face fucker became more frantic and in turn her hand jobs sped up, causing the attentions afforded to her breasts to become more intense and somewhat rougher.

It was the guy in her mouth who succumbed first, splashing his load into Kay's throat. Because of the angle of her head she struggled to swallow it and felt some trickling back out of her mouth but she was past caring because she could feel an orgasm building as the guy between her legs maintained the pressure on her clit.

Now she could speak she pleaded "Oh please fuck me, I need to feel you in me right now!!"

Unable to see because of the guys still roughhousing her breasts, she didn't see the cock that slammed into her coming and just the feel of it filling her up sent her orgasm spiralling thro her, causing her to arch up and cry out. Her hands tightened on the cocks that were in them and she felt them jerk sharply and first one then the other splashed cum over her hand as her nipples were bitten hard.

Kay writhed on the cock that was buried in her cunt as her orgasm washed over her again and again, her tight pussy clenching around that cock encouraging it to shoot its load inside of her. Kay felt hands smoothing her skin as she rode the wave down from an orgasm that felt like it wanted to tear her in two.

Gradually she could feel those hands being joined by mouths and tongues as they glided over her not leaving an inch of her untouched. She lay with her eyes closed, luxuriating in the sensation, still enjoying the feeling of the last cock to fuck her nestled inside her. She felt bereft when he pulled out, then she was surprised to feel her thighs gently being pulled apart.

She lay there for a long moment feeling completely spent, but jolted away from the table with surprise as she was sure she'd felt a tongue glide along her clit, but surely no one would want to go down on her, dripping as she was with cum from multiple sources! She looked along the length of her body and sure enough, there was Ben's face between her legs.

He made eye contact with her even as his tongue flicked out against her hard bud.

"But, why? But, how? But?" she gasped her half questions not able to complete them as he flicked his tongue over her clit every time she opened her mouth.

She groaned and allowed her head to drop back as he sucked and licked and teased her. He slipped his finger into her dripping pussy, working it around and around as well as in and out, then he slipped it lower, down between the cheeks of her ass before moving back up to her pussy.

He added another finger to the first, slowly gliding them in and out, around and around and this time when he dropped his hand lower he scooped some of the secretions from her dripping slot, bringing a good sized dollop down between the cheeks of her ass. All the while he continued to lap at Kays clit keeping the pressure light so she lifted her hips to his mouth, not aware or not caring that in doing so she gave him easier access to his ultimate target of her hot, tight asshole.

When he had coated his fingers and made them thoroughly slick, as well as having pushed a generous amount of cum and pussy juice between her cheeks Ben started to ease his finger into Kays puckered hole. Her eyes opened and she looked down at him, his tongue still working at her clit and his finger not easing up the pressure.

"You really want this huh?" she asked him.

He swapped his tongue for this thumb and replied "I want you to want it, I want you to beg me to fuck your ass and prove to everyone here that if you look after a woman right you can do whatever you want."

"What makes you think I've not had enough tonight?" she replied

"The fact that you're talking about it means you're still open to the idea tonight" he answered

"That doesn't mean it'll come eeaasy!" she gasped on the last word as Ben increased the pressure of his tongue on her clit sending a jolt of pleasure thro her.

He sucked the tender nub into his mouth, holding it between his lips as he relentlessly flicked his tongue against it. Kay cried out and arched her pelvis towards his mouth, once again giving Ben the opportunity to press his finger against her tight ring.

His patience was rewarded as the outer muscle relaxed, allowing him to sink into her up to the first knuckle. Without stopping his attentions on her clit he gently worked his finger in and out feeling her relax around him. Within no time at all she was bucking herself between his mouth and his finger effectively pushing herself further and further onto his digit with no effort required on his part.

Ben withdrew the attentions of both his hand and his mouth causing Kay to start objecting. He silenced her with a kiss as he moved his hands to her waist and encouraged her to turn over. She started to comply, then found several pairs of eager hands assisting her, and at Ben's instruction she found herself kneeling on the table on all fours.

Once again Ben used his fingers to smear some of the contents of her pussy around her asshole and started to work his finger into and out of her tight passage as she knelt before them all. Yet again Kay found herself on the receiving end of the attentions of many pairs of hands as she was stroked and teased into a higher state of arousal. Ben stood behind her and she felt his breath on her as he hovered his mouth mere centimetres from her slit.

He left her just hanging there for several long moments before he lazily flicked his tongue across her clit. She gasped and arched, pushing herself back towards him. He drew his mouth up and playfully nipped her on each ass cheek in turn before dipping his tongue into her crack and running it down to her puckered rosebud. He pushed his tongue against the muscle he had already loosened with his finger and found no resistance as he pushed it in.

Kay groaned and pushed back against his mouth, encouraging him to delve deeper. Ben smiled and replaced his tongue with his finger

"So, you'd had enough for tonight?" he teased her as he worked his finger in and out, her muscles relaxing more and more with each thrust.

He added a second finger and stretched her even further as she impatiently pushed back harder and faster, obviously not content with the slow pace he was setting.

"Tell me what you want Kay" he murmured.

"Oh God, you know what I want!" she replied

"We all know what you want," Ben said, "We can all see your hungry little ass eating up my fingers, but it's much more satisfying to hear you beg to be fucked, even though you've had more cock tonight than I'm sure you've seen in months."

"You really are a bastard, aren't you?" she muttered thro gritted teeth.

Ben's response was to chuckle throatily and still his fingers.

Kay groaned and tried to move her hips but Ben merely relaxed his wrist and all that happened was that his hand followed her movement without giving Kay the satisfaction of any more penetration.

"Okay, you win" she sighed "I admit I want you."

"Not good enough my sweet," Ben answered "we want to hear you beg for it"

"Do I have to?" Kay pleaded

"If you want to feel my cock inside you, then yes, you have to."

Ben started to move his fingers in and out of Kay's tight ass again earning a groan of satisfaction from her as he did so.

She thrust back against him trying to push him deeper and harder within her.

"Come on baby, tell me what you want and we can get down to it." Ben murmured.

"Oh god Ben, I want to feel you hard inside me." Kay conceded.

"Still not good enough I'm afraid." Ben said, threatening to still his hand again.

Kay groaned as she admitted to everyone there

"I need to feel your cock fuck my ass, I want you to give it to me good and hard!"

"See, that wasn't so difficult was it?" Ben asked as he gestured to a few of the guys to help him position Kay over the table again so he had easy access to her behind.

He slipped his hard cock into her pussy for a couple of thrusts, coating it with the secretions that still dripped out of her, before pulling out and placing it at the entrance to her back passage. Kay pushed back onto him and he let her set the pace, knowing from experience that she would yield to his hard member more readily if it came from her.

He felt himself slip in the first inch or so quite readily, then he met the resistance of her inner ring. He resisted the urge to thrust, but instead enjoyed the sensation of her hot, tight canal around him as she eased back and forth, and then suddenly he felt the slight pop as she overcame her bodies resistance and, after pausing for a moment to let herself relax, she sank all the way back onto him enveloping him completely.

He held firm for a moment feeling her body adjust to his invasion then as she relaxed he slid all the way out of her and slowly back in all the way to the hilt. He repeated this a couple of times until he felt her body relax and her hips start to push towards him at which point he knew he could take her as hard and fast as he wanted.

As he thrust into her with wanton abandon he saw someone position themselves for Kay to take into her mouth which she did willingly, using her hands and her mouth together to bring him off.

The sight of his cock driving into her willing ass and the enthusiasm with which she thrust back to meet him along with the sight of her gobbling up the cock in front of her all conspired to ensure that it wasn't long before Ben was filling Kay full of his cum again.

As he pulled out of her she was still working her mouth magic on the guy stood before her, but before she could bring him all the way, he stepped away from her front and moved around behind her.

Kay started to protest, but Ben said "I told you I'd remind you of what you said earlier about denying no one anything tonight. I don't think many of the guys here have had the pleasure of anal before so I don't think they'll pass up on the opportunity of a hot willing ass now."