The Camping Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
A fun Saturday morning!
9.3k words
4.58
17.1k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJoker33
TheJoker33
145 Followers

Thank you all for reading the continuing saga of The Camping Trip. I appreciate all the support I have received. Please kindly rate my story and leave me comments, I would like to hear what you all have to say.

This is a fantasy and I choose to have no STI's in this world. All participants in sex acts are 18 years old or older and similarities in names or descriptions of the characters are purely coincidental and are not based on any real person living or dead.

Please enjoy this installment, there will be more to follow.

Thank you,

~Joker

The Camping Trip Part 3

What is that God-awful noise? My mind is in a fog. That trill sound is just piercing my ear drums something awful. The cobwebs in my head are too thick to shake. Why won't the damn noise go away? I'm tired and I don't want to deal with it.

I'm tired. I'm tired... tired. Shit! Is that my alarm? "Fuck! I'll be late for class!" I shout as I jolt upright and open my eyes.

"Huh?" I rub my eyes and my vision clears. I'm in a tent, my tent. That's right I'm camping and I'm not in college anymore. Why in the hell is my alarm going off when I'm camping? I reach out for my phone and look at the screen. The alarm notification says birth control.

That's right, after all the cum I had pumped into me yesterday; I definitely need to take my birth control pill.

I shut off the alarm and then reset it again for tomorrow. Then I grab my purse and rummage around for my pill container. I popped the one for Saturday and put in my mouth. I grab the bottle of water beside me, take a sip, and swallow the pill down.

As I'm coming to my full senses, I am glad that I set the alarm now. If I had forgotten just once, the chances of me getting pregnant would go up substantially. There's still a slight chance that I could get pregnant on the pill, but it is much smaller if I keep taking them every day without fail.

I lay back down on the air mattress and contemplate what to do. Do I go back to sleep or get up for the day? I snatch up my phone and check the time. 8:30 a.m. I am tired, but if I go back to sleep now by the time I get up again half the day will be gone.

Making up my mind, I pull my duffel bag over to me. I open it up and look through it to see what I have to wear. With my newfound fondness for exhibitionism, I need the perfect outfit. I see a cute pair of pink boy shorts that show off a lot of my ass cheeks.

I dig some more and I find a barely-there crop top that I usually wear over a bikini. It will be perfect without a bikini top, it will show a generous amount of underboob. If I move just right it will show a lot more than that. I smile with anticipation. I will be showing off a lot today.

My stomach growls... its time for breakfast. I quickly pull on the boy shorts and yank the crop top over my head and tits. I grab a hair tie from my purse and put my blonde hair into a ponytail. After I emerge from my tent and close it up I walk over to my car and pop open my cooler.

Peeking around inside at the food, I decide on a banana, yogurt, and a bottle of orange juice for breakfast. Once I secure the lid on the cooler, I walk over to my camp chair sit down, and start eating my breakfast.

As I'm eating Bill climbs out of his tent and stretches, "Good morning Bill!" I say as I continue to eat. Bill looks at me and just grunts. Guess he isn't a morning person. He walks over to their truck and opens the tailgate. Behind me, I hear some twigs snap out in the woods.

I look over my shoulder and see Mark walking out of the trees carrying a bunch of wood. He walks over to the fire pit and drops the pile of wood next to it. "Good morning Mark!" I smile at him as he turns and looks at me.

"Ah, good morning Ashley! That's quite the outfit you have on today," Mark says as he smiles back.

"Thank you, Mark," I reply as he crouches down and starts to prepare a fire. After a few minutes, he has a campfire going pretty well and sets up a kettle with water. Bill walks over with a frying pan and an armful full food that he places on the picnic table.

Mark comes back to the fire with a couple of mugs and some instant coffee, "Would you like some coffee, Ashley?" Mark asks.

"No thank you, I'm more of a tea person," I reply.

"Well if you need any hot water for tea there is plenty here," Mark adds.

"Thanks, but I didn't bring any tea. I figured I could live without it for a couple of days." I finish my yogurt, it's actually a gogurt. They are so much easier to have while camping, no spoons or messes to clean up.

Watching Mark and Bill make their breakfast, I soon realized that they had their backs to me due to the sunlight filtering through the trees. Perhaps it was my newfound exhibitionism or maybe I was feeling slightly neglected, but I did not enjoy being ignored.

So I got up and put my trash away in a trash bag in my car. Then I walked over to my camp chair, picked it up, and carried it around the fire so I would be sitting in front of the guys as they cooked. With my chair now in the direct sunlight and me wanting attention, I quickly peeled off my crop top and boy shorts.

Now standing before them in all my naked glory, I sat down in my chair to soak up the sun and their lecherous glances. I was already starting to feel a tingling sensation in my pussy. I spread my legs wide so that my beautifully waxed cunt could absorb the sun's rays.

"Decided not to stay clothed too long today huh?" Bill mentions.

"I figured since it's a beautiful sunny day, why not take advantage of it and start an all-over tan before other campers show up," I replied.

"Any plans in mind for today Ashley?" Mark asks as he stares at my snatch while licking his lips.

"Well, I thought I might put a bikini on in a little bit and go down to the beach. Maybe do some swimming and work on my tan some more. After that," I pause and gaze upon them. "Who knows what the day will hold? How about the two of you?"

"Some swimming does sound nice, cool off a bit once it gets warmer," Mark replies.

"Yeah, definitely some swimming today. Plus I have some ideas for us for later." Bill adds with a smirk on his face as he fries some eggs.

"Idea's for all of us huh! Does that include me?" I ask Bill.

"It sure does and I think you will have plenty of fun too!" Bill says as he gives me a wink.

"Sounds interesting," I say as bring my hands up to my natural 34 double d tits. Rubbing them and playing with my nipples as I wonder what Bill has in mind for later. I can feel my pussy getting moist already. Mark and Bill struggle to make their breakfast as they watch me play with boobs.

Finally, Mark and Bill finish making their breakfast. They move their camp chairs around a bit so that they can sit and watch me as they eat. Having almost their complete attention on me as they slowly eat, I move my left hand down to my snatch and spread my pussy lips open for them.

I dip a finger in my pussy and pull it out. A string of my juices clings to my finger as I bring it up to my mouth and suck my finger clean. Mark coughs and chokes on a piece of toast as I lick my finger. Both Bill and I laugh at Mark as he washes the toast down with some coffee.

Once he seems better I go back to fingering my cunt and rubbing my clit. My juices are really starting to flow and it's quite evident to the guys and myself that I am very wet and turned on. I can see from the bulges in their shorts that they are getting turned on as well.

Bill starts wolfing down his eggs and toast and finishes quickly. "I hope you still have some room to eat some pie Bill," I almost plead as I pull my cunt lips apart.

"I have plenty of room left for some poontang pie baby!" Bill pronounces.

I slide my ass forward on my camp chair as Bill closes in and kneels between my legs. He begins by kissing the insides of my thighs as he works closer and closer to my snatch. I can feel his hot breath on my wet pussy lips as he kisses around my opening. It sends little shocks through me.

Finally, he dives in like a man possessed and begins licking and eating cunt. His tongue laps up from the bottom of my opening all the way to my clit, where he flicks his tongue on my little bean. I squirm in my chair as a warm tingly sensation spreads from my puss throughout my entire body.

Bill licks me and lightly nibbles on my pussy lips. It feels so good. I always enjoy being eaten out, but not every guy is willing to go down on a girl and eat pussy. Suddenly he dips his tongue inside my cunt and starts probing my insides. It drives me over the edge.

My mouth opens and I scream silently while I squeeze my legs together as I cum, trapping Bill's head between my thighs. As my body quakes, I can hear Bill slurping up the juices that are flowing from my honeypot. His continual slurping keeps my orgasm going until finally, he needs to breathe and pushes his way out from between my legs.

Bill breathes in deeply, sucking in more and more air. My orgasm begins to subside and I see Mark standing next to us. "My turn to have some pie," Mark declares.

"Fine by me. I want my dick sucked now anyways," says Bill as he stands up and moves out of the way and dropping his shorts in the process. He presented his thick seven-inch cock to my lips, I opened wide as he slid himself into my waiting mouth.

Mark had started eating my twat and his ministrations were already making me feel so good. I struggled to suck Bill's shaft as Mark was going to town on my cunny. He is very good at eating pussy. Not to mention when he fucks me his cock reaches so far up my cunt, he is a very competent lover.

As Mark was close to bringing me to yet another orgasm this morning, Bill had resigned himself to flat-out fucking my mouth as I couldn't keep my sole attention on his cock. At least not while my pussy was being attacked with such veracity by Mark.

I could at least maintain a decent amount of suction around Bill's thick shaft, as he pummeled my mouth and throat. Mark shifted his attention solely to my clit with his tongue and proceeded to insert two fingers into my soaking quim, I sighed around Bill's dick as he wiggled his fingers inside of me.

So many emotions were going through me. Intense pleasure, fear of exposure while being outside engaged in sexual acts. That fear of being caught and the desire to be watched created an undescribable euphoria inside of me as yet another orgasm approaches.

Mark puts his arms under my legs and wraps them around me. He lifts my ass off the chair as he ravages my snatch with his tongue, mouth, and teeth. He licks, sucks, and nibbles my cunt like a wild man. As my body shifts from Mark's adjustments, Bill latches on to my head and keeps my mouth on his cock as he plows in and out of my mouth.

Finally, I feel the much-wanted climax begin to peak. I push Bill out of my mouth, "Fuck Mark! Eat my pussy!" I scream out as the orgasm overtakes me. " Yes! Yes! Oh FUCKKKK!" Escapes my lips as my body shivers in ecstasy. "OHHHH, Sooo GOOOOODD!" As I clamp down on Mark's head.

The feeling of pure bliss washes over me as I suck in the air, trying to catch my breath. Mark escapes from between my legs and sucks air in as well. My body melts into my camp chair as Mark releases me from his grip.

Bill is slowly stroking his cock as he waits for me to regain my composure. Mark is sitting back on his haunches, and I notice that he is nude as well. His ten-inch schlong bobbed up and down slightly with the blood flowing through his impressive member.

A minute or two later I'm feeling ready to continue our fun. "Bill, are you ready to shove your cock up my cunt and fuck me like there's no tomorrow?" I ask.

"Oh FUCK YEAH!" He replies.

"Mark, let me suck your dick, while my pussy gets fucking stretched!" I blurt out as I stand up and move away from my chair.

"Spit-roast!" Mark and Bill shout as they high-five each other and take up their positions to lay pipe inside of me.

Bill slides in behind me and wipes his cock head up and down between my cunt lips, wetting his tip with my nectar. He pushes the head inside my pussy and then grabs hold of my hips, he pulls my ass back towards him as he slams his dick inside of me.

Stretching my lips around him and wonderfully filling me up, "Oh YES! Stretch my kitty with your fat cock," I rejoice as Bill stuffs my beaver.

"Your tight velvety smooth gash feels so great around my shaft," professes Bill as he begins to saw in and out of my cooch.

Mark presents his long ten-inch cock to my mouth. I wrap my left hand around his stiff member using my right to steady myself by placing it on his hip. A little pearl of pre-cum leaks from the tiny hole in the head of his shaft.

I stick my tongue out and lap it up, then I massage his little dick slit with the tip of my tongue. Eventually, I start to swirl my tongue around his entire cock head, exciting the sensitive skin at the bottom of his dicks helmet.

"Oh fuck! You do that so well Ashley!" Mark exclaims.

"Thank you," I respond and then I suck his knob into my mouth and start to suck and bob on his long stiff rod.

My titties bounce and sway for all to see as Bill plows my pussy. I love this open-air fucking, it turns me on so much being on display for anyone to see. Mark tries to push his cock deeper into my mouth, but I am just at the wrong angle to deep-throat him.

Eventually, he gives up and just enjoys the blow job that I can give him for the time being. As Bill pounds my pussy from behind he reaches around with his right and starts to rub my clit. With his continual a fucking and attention to my little bean, I can feel another orgasm growing inside of me.

I have already lost count of the many orgasms I've had this morning. Frankly, I don't care how many there have been, as long as the sexual high doesn't stop I'll be just fine. That all-too-familiar tingle and warmth intensifies and I cum.

"SHIIIITTT!" I shout as my love canal tightly grips Bills prick as waves of pleasure flow throughout my body. Mark lightly strokes his cock as I huff in oxygen while my body spasms. Bill remains seated in my cunt unable to move as my pussy muscles clench on tightly.

A few seconds later my body relaxes and Bill pulls free from my sheath. The emptiness makes me suddenly feel uneasy, "Mark! Quickly shove your long cock up my snatch and ram it into my cervix until I cum!" I shout out.

"Yes ma'am," Mark replies. Not one to disappoint he quickly gets behind me and slams his meat deep into my cunt until he rams into my cervix.

"FUCK!" I bellow out as he hits just where I want him to. He keeps slamming my cervix over and over as he pumps in and out of my twat, "That's it! Just like that! Oh Shit! OHH SHIIIITTT!" Another orgasm quickly washes over me.

Bill now has his thick cock pressed to my lips, I open up and swallow his thickness. I taste my sweet nectar that covers his shaft as I suck as much of his thick virile member into my mouth. He stands still and just holds my head steady as Mark continues to pummel my cooch.

Occasionally I gag on Bill's thick dong as I'm fucked, pushing his rod into my throat. Reaching under me he grabs a hold of my tits and kneads them with his hands. My nipples are hard as diamonds as his calloused hands stimulate them, while he plays with them.

He then proceeds to twist and pull my nipples, almost like he is trying to milk my tits. His ministrations of both pleasure and pain are beginning to overwhelm my senses. With Mark fucking my pussy hard and Bill working my nipples, another climax is building within me.

Bill twists my nips a bit too much just as Mark slams into my cervix and I explode in orgasm. I moan around Bill's cock and my body convulses. Mark doesn't let up as he continues to rail my snatch and beat my cervix. Bill decides to start fucking my mouth, no longer content with letting Mark set the pace for his blow job.

The guys have real stamina as neither one has blown their load yet. Maybe it's because of all the fucking they did to me yesterday. Either way, they both keep it up for a few more minutes, giving me a couple more mini-orgasms as they go.

Bill pulls out of my mouth, "Let's switch dude. I'm about ready to blow and I want to fill this bitch's clam with my white sauce!"

"Yes fill my cunt with your jizz," I beg. Mark and Bill switch once more. Bill slams his thick rod into my waiting quim. He quickly begins to piston in and out of me. Mark just as quickly begins to fuck my mouth. Their earnest poundings feel like they must both be very close to blowing their loads.

The excitement of having my snatch and gullet filled with hot cum is driving me closer to the edge. I can feel another strong orgasm building as both of them hasten their assault on my orifices. I am getting so close and I can feel them both beginning to tremble with the need to cum.

"Take my cum bitch!" Bill hollers as he buries his shaft to the hilt in my honeypot, spurting rope after rope of his seed. The hot cum filling my cunt triggers my orgasm and I shout around Mark's prick and I feel his cock twitch.

"Guzzle my cum babe! Drink it all down," Mark exclaims as his spunk shoots into my throat. I swallow and swallow as he erupts.

Bill's hands grip my hips holding me tight against his pelvis as my cunt continues to spasm on his thick member. Mark's cock pulls free from my mouth and I moan as he drops to his knees spent.

"It sure looks like someone had a sausage and a protein shake for breakfast!" I look up and see my two girlfriends smiling and pointing their phones at me.

"FUUUCCCKKK!" I yell as one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had erupts through my body. Much like the night before, I cum so hard that I squirt with so much force that it pushes Bill's thick shaft out of my pussy. A torrent of clear liquid shoots from my cunt drenching Bill and pooling on the ground beneath us.

My body goes limp and I fall to my hands and knees into a puddle of my ejaculate and Bill's cum. I'm shaking as dozens of mini-orgasms race through my body. My chest heaves as I pant, trying to regulate my breathing.

"Holy Shit! She squirted again, just like last night!" Mark exclaims, "It felt fucking awesome, didn't Bill?"

"Fuck Mark! You're right that felt really fucking good," Bill sighed.

After a minute I catch my breath and look up at Samantha and Monica; my two girlfriends, my two best friends who were supposed to join me yesterday. I guess Monica's car is fixed. Sitting back on my knees I finally speak, "Holy shit that was fucking intense!"

"No, it wasn't. You're not even in a tent!" States Samantha the resident comedian and smart ass of my friends. Everyone is laughing at her little play on words. Samantha is a firey and feisty redhead, she is a full-blown sexpot redhead.

I'm glad we got this redhead version instead of one of the other types of redheads. You know the ones. There are 3 types of redheads, the sexpot, the ugly, and the batshit crazy redheads. Now the batshit crazies can be both sex pot or ugly. But they get their separate category.

Samantha is taller than me, about 5' 10" a 125 lbs. and her tits are slightly larger than mine as well stacking up at 38 double d's. Of course, she has the typical green eyes that most redheads have. She is a real beauty and had no problem getting dates back in high school.

Standing next to her with a shit-eating grin on her face is my other bestie, Monica. She definitely has Italian blood running through her veins, her olive complex shines in the sunlight. She is a real Mediterranean beauty, 5' 5" a 110 lbs skinny body, 36 C breasts, long straight black hair, and dreamy brown eyes.

Monica never dated much because most of the guys at school were scared of her brothers. They even scare me a bit. Her brothers are very protective of her, if she ever gets married her husband will be living in fear for the rest of his life.

TheJoker33
TheJoker33
145 Followers