The Camping Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close my eyes once again as I relish in the warm special feeling emanating from my core as an orgasm builds. Listening to my girlfriends and the guys' heavy breathing and moans soothes my senses and I lose myself until I feel a feminine hand upon my thigh.

Opening my eyes, I look at the hand gripping my thigh. My gaze follows the hand up the arm, then the shoulder to the neck. From the neck to the face until I am staring into the emerald green eyes of Samantha. On her face the look of pure bliss.

"You were right, having a cock ramming into my cervix feels so good," Samantha says with a labored breath. She smiles at me and her hand grips my thigh tighter. "Fuck me harder Mark! I'm getting so close."

About this time Monica lets out a howl. I turn my head and she is lying backward on Bill as her hips quiver and her body shakes, clearly in throws of an orgasm. "Damn girl! Your tight cunt is squeezing the shit out of my dick," Bill announces as Monica's body begins to calm.

Just then Samantha cries out, "Oh shit! OH SHIIIITTT!" She succumbs to her orgasm, "Fuck, I've never been fucked that good before."

"Thanks for the compliment," Mark says. "You have a great pussy!"

I continue to frig my cunt as they recover from their exertions. My juices are flowing out of me and running my down ass, my hand is shining in the sunlight as it is coated with my juices.

"Shall we swap partners Sam?" Asks Monica.

"Sounds like a great idea to me," Samantha answers. "What do you guys think?"

"Fuck yeah! I've never fucked a red-haired bitch before," Bill replies. I see a slight frown on Samantha's face at Bill's comment and the look on Mark's face shows that he is beginning to get fed up with Bill.

Monica asks, "Mark will you shove that long pole of yours deep into my cunt?"

"Monica, I would love to!" Mark responds.

"Great, 'cause I want to feel your prick hitting my cervix as well. I have to see what it feels like," Monica adds.

"I'll do my best to please you," says Mark.

Monica and Samantha switch places. Mark lays Monica down in the prone position. He must know that that is one of the best positions for deep penetration. I watch as he slides his ten-inch joystick deep into her love tunnel. Monica lets out a moan as Mark's pelvis comes into full contact with her ass.

"Oh, Mark. You're so fucking deep I can feel your dick rubbing my cervix!" Exclaims Monica.

"Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock," Mark mutters.

"Fuck me, Mark! Fuck my cervix please," Monica begs. Mark proceeds to slowly fuck Monica, making sure she can handle his rod pummeling her cervix before giving her the pounding she desires.

I work my fingers quicker in my snatch as I turn my attention to Samantha and Bill. Bill is still laying down and Samantha is hovering over his thick seven-inch cock. She grabs hold of his shaft and lines the head up to her gash, then she slowly lowers herself onto him.

I watch as her meaty pussy lips stretch around his thick manhood and as they eventually fold inside her with the more his Johnson fills her cunt. Her face is a mixture of discomfort and pleasure, could this be the first thick cock she has had.

"Oh God, Bill! Your prick is stretching my pussy open," Samantha remarks. She moans as she finally takes Bill's schlong up to its hilt in her honeypot.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your tight cunt and leave you with a gaping hole filled with my cum!" Bill says in a manner more of a statement than a question.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my tight hole and stretch it out," shouts Samantha. Bill doesn't let her have much time to adjust to his thickness, with his hands on her hips he lifts her up. As Bill withdraws, Samantha's pussy lips reappear. Then he begins pummeling her tight cunt like the world is going to end in five minutes.

Getting myself really worked up watching my girlfriends being fucked hard and yearning to have my puss stretched, I shove a third finger into my snatch. Laying back so that I can still watch the others fuck, I curl my fingers up into my g-spot and begin rubbing my clit with my free hand.

I work my cunny feverishly and notice that myself and my girlfriends are becoming quite vocal with our moans. As I massage my G-spot with more pressure and vigorously rub my clit I can feel an orgasm building.

Soon I hear, "That's it! Fuck my twat harder Mark! Abuse my cervix! I'm getting closer to cumming!" Monica bellows. I fuck myself faster, I have to catch up.

"Come on Bill, faster! Faster! I'm going explode." Samantha also vocalizes loudly as she is about to cum. The race is on and I need to cum with my besties. Within seconds, not quite instantaneously us girls achieve orgasm.

We are all panting, gasping for air. Bill and Mark having not finished yet also take a breather with their cocks still ensconced in pussy. After a few minutes and us girls having caught our breath. Bill disengages from Samantha, he has done a good job of stretching her.

Samantha's pussy is gaping wide open, I bet you could toss a golf ball in her cunt and it wouldn't hit the sides. Bill flips Samantha over on her back into the missionary position and shoves his tool all the way into her once again.

He pistons in and out of her box, "Are you fucking protected?" He shouts at her.

In between moans and gasping for breath Samantha answers him, "Y-Yes!"

"Good! I'm going to fill you slut ass cunt with my jizz!" growls Bill.

I lose myself again as Bill pounds Samantha. Her 38 double d's are bouncing about wildly with every hard thrust of Bill's prick. It's hypnotizing! They jostle about so much that her bodacious boobies are almost slapping her in the face. I wish my face was firmly planted between those two glorious mounds.

Meanwhile, Mark has lifted Monica and is fucking her doggy style. She reaches out and grasps my hand, "Join me!" She pleads. I get up and move into the doggy position right next to her, our bodies rubbing against one another.

"Mark. Use both our pussies!" Monica asserts.

"Yes Mark, use us and cum in our pussies!" I state as I feel Mark slap my ass and stuff a couple of fingers up my cunt.

"Are you good with me cumming in you Monica?" Mark inquires as he pounds her snatch and fingers me.

"Hell yeah. I'm on the pill, cum in my hot box, and bathe my cervix with your seed!" Monica begs. A minute or two passes and Mark pulls out of Monica and shuffles and feeds his long log to my beaver, slamming into my cervix. I cum instantly, my whole body trembles.

Mark doesn't let up as he fucks right through my orgasm. Monica moans, I look over my shoulder and Mark is rapidly finger fucking her. I hear loud slapping of skin on skin and heavy moaning. Turning my head I see that Samantha has her legs up on Bill's shoulders as he thoroughly plows her cunt.

"Fuck me, Bill! I'm gonna cum. OHHH YESSSS!" Samantha yells as she begins to convulse.

"Here comes my jizz slut!" Bill shouts as he slams into her cunt and holds himself deep inside her as he fills her with his semen.

I was so engrossed with the Bill and Samantha show that I never felt Mark leave my pussy. He was now balls-deep in Monica, pummeling her snatch. He fucks her with reckless abandon, driving her into another orgasm.

"I'm going to cum!" Mark yells. Looking over my shoulder I watch as he rams in and out of my best friend.

"Pump your seed in our pussies Mark!" Shouts Monica as she continues to cum herself. Mark slams home and groans, obviously firing his sperm into her cunt. He quickly withdraws and clamps his hand around the base of his cock and quickly moves in behind me.

I feel the head of his prick make contact with my twat. In one swift fluid movement, he slams his Johnson deep inside me as his hand lets go of his cock. Just as the head of his prick makes contact with my cervix I feel ropes of hot baby batter coat my womb.

The hot cum bathing my insides triggers yet another orgasm and my body quakes as I let out a guttural scream of pleasure. I nearly collapse but Mark holds me steady. Once I regain my full senses I see that Monica is face down in Samantha's cooch.

She is slurping Bill's cum out of her cunt. I can see that Monica is leaking jism out of her pretty little kitty, so I pull myself off of Mark and move towards Monica so I can eat a creampie too. Not too long after I start sucking the spunk out of Monica's taco, I feel a tongue lapping up my creampie.

"Damn, that is so hot. Watching chicks eat each other's creampies!" Mark states. Samnatha is really digging her tongue in deep, she is going to clean me out completely.

Soon we finished with our creampies, relaxing in the sun. "'I'm a fucking hot sweaty mess," I say. "I'm going to cool off in the lake and clean myself off a bit."

"That sounds like a good idea," Samantha agrees.

We all get up and make our way to the water. It's nice and cool on the skin, refreshing, and soothes my slightly sore vagina. We are all just floating around soaking ourselves in the cool water of the lake.

I'm not sure how long we have been in the water when Monica speaks, "I don't know about the rest of you, but all that fucking has made me hungry."

We all agree that it's definitely time for some lunch. We step out of the cool refreshing lake, put on our bathing suits gather our towels and coolers, and head back to our campsite for lunch. Maybe after lunch us girls can whip up some creamy desserts to enjoy...