The Camping Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bravo Ash! That was quite the show," Monica remarks.

"Ho-How long were you watching for?" I asked.

"You mean, how long were we recording?" Samantha retorts.

"Y-Y-You, wer-were recording?" I studdered.

"Yup!" Monica declares.

Being the ever-ready comedian, Samantha states. " We were recording since..." she pauses and then does her best impression of me shouting, "Quickly shove your long cock up my snatch and ram it into my cervix until I cum!"

"Oh my God, really? That long?" I ask.

"That long!" Samantha shares.

"Uhhmm, why did you record me getting fucked?"

"Duh! For prosperity of course!" Claimed Monica.

"No fucking sharing those videos with anybody but me!" I assert as I give them both the stink eye.

"We wouldn't dream of it girl! That is unless we decide to blackmail you later," Samantha suggests followed by a bit of a maniacal chuckle.

"You bitches better not, or I'll tell your folks what really happened that night when you two got kicked out of Labec Rouge. I'm sure the Hampton Beach Police Department could confirm everything!" I denote.

"You wouldn't dare!" Monica mutters as her voice trembles.

"Try me!" I answer with a twisted grin.

"Fine! You win!" Samantha responds.

I finally get my feet under me and stand up, "Damn what a mess we are. No way we can go to the showers looking like this in the daylight."

"We got the water bucket for putting out the campfire. I can go fill it at the water spicket and bring it back. Then we can douse you and Bill with it and clean you up." Mark announces.

"Sounds good to me," Bill answers.

"Fine with me too," I say.

After a couple of trips to the spicket, the buckets of cold water helped to clean the two of us off and made my nipples super erect again. Once we were dried off, back into our clothes and brief introductions made. Mark, Bill, and myself helped Monica and Samantha set up their tents next to mine.

"So it's a little after 10:00. Anyone up to going to the beach to get some sun and swim?" Asks Monica.

We all agree and head to our tents to change. Inside mine, I pick up my bikini from the floor, it's all crusty with cum. I am glad that I always bring four or five bathing suits with me. Opening up my duffel bag I start rooting around in search of my bikinis.

I stared at the bikinis in front of me, debating which one I should wear. It occurs to me that it really doesn't matter which one I pick. We are going to the adults' beach and not the family-friendly beach, so I probably won't have my bikini on for too long anyway.

I quickly put on a simple white bikini, even if it does stay on I'll just get it wet and it will be mostly transparent anyway. With towel and sunscreen in hand, I exit my tent. Everyone is waiting on me.

Samantha has on a gorgeous cobalt blue Brazilian-style bikini, the color is a nice contrast to her red hair. I love how her prominent pussy lips bulge in her bikini bottoms, this always garnered the attention of boys and men when we would go to Hampton Beach.

Monica's olive skin tone looks great in her amber-colored string bikini. The small patches of fabric barely cover her puffy areolas and her slit. Her slender body looks amazing in her suit. The guys are wearing standard board shorts, it's kind of boring. With what they are packing they should flaunt it more.

The five of us chat as we walk down to the beaches. We have to cruise by the family beach to get to the path that leads to the adult beach in a secluded cove. As we walk past the family beach, there are quite a few dads and teenage boys staring at us.

I spot Sean from last night, he is watching me and holding a towel in front of his crotch. I smile, knowing that he is hiding his fat erect cock from everyone. We make it to the path that leads to the adult beach.

After five minutes of walking down the path, we emerge from the trees onto a nice sandy beach. The cove is decent-sized with a small island towards the center. The waterway into the cove is only about 30 feet wide, so the water remains relatively calm.

The small entrance also keeps most boaters out of the cove and offers low visibility of the beach from outside the cove. With it just being us there we didn't have to fight for a spot to set up. The three of us girls lay out our beach towels right next to each other. The guys just dropped theirs on top of their small cooler.

"We're going to swim out to the island for a bit," Mark tells us.

"Okay. We are going to work on our tans and chat. We'll probably join you later," I added. They took off and started swimming for the island, I peeled off my bikini top and bottom and started applying sunscreen.

"Taking it all off already huh?" Monica implied.

"Yeah. It was probably going to come off anyway," I chuckled. "Besides, this place is perfectly hidden. So why not work on a full-body tan?"

"You have a point. I haven't had a full body tan since high school when we would tan by your pool," Samantha says as she begins removing her bikini as well.

"What if some other people show up?" Monica asks.

"So what if they do? They get a little peek, they leave or we have to put our bikinis back on." Samantha replies, "It's not the end of the world if we're seen naked."

"I find it to be a huge turn-on," I announce.

"Clearly!" Monica exclaims. We all giggle at that, "Fine. I suppose it won't hurt to soak up the sun fully nude for a change." Monica strips off her bikini as well and we all cover ourselves in sunscreen.

"So Ash, tell us all about everything that has happened!" Monica insists.

"Yeah! Tell us about your exhibitionism and especially your squirting!" suggests Samantha.

So I started out telling them about how I inadvertently showed Mark and Bill my pussy while I was cooking dinner and how horny I had been. I told them that I hadn't had sex since Spring Break back over three months ago. I really needed to get laid.

It was a fuck it moment, and I had stripped off my bikini and pretty much begged them to fuck me. I explain how they gave me my first double penetration and how amazingly full I felt having my ass and pussy filled at the same time. Then I explained that when we were done our food had burnt.

We all laughed, "So which of the two is the best fuck?" Monica inquired.

"Well, it's really a toss-up. I guess it all depends on what you're looking for." I replied. So I then recounted the sex I had with them at the campfire after we had dinner.

"Mark's shaft is so long, if you want to be touched in places you haven't been before then Mark is definitely good for that. He is also pretty attentive as well, so he will make sure you are pleased." I commented as I took note that both girls had hard nipples. They must be getting excited, and I could feel a bit of wetness in my cooch as well.

"Did it hurt when Mark's cock hit your cervix?" Samantha questioned, "I've never had a prick long enough to touch my cervix."

"It kind of hurt at first, but then it became more of a pleasurable pain" I answered.

"I heard it's different for everyone though," Monica mentioned. "What about Bill? How was he?

"Now Bill can be a bit of an asshole, but his cock is thick and can really stretch and fill your cunt. It feels amazing as he fucks you but it's the force in which he cums that drives me over the edge. When he ejaculates it is so powerful, almost like he's going to blow a hole right through you with his sperm." I tell them.

"It's that good huh?" Samantha asks.

"Oh yeah. He can be a dick, but it's well worth getting his dick in your puss!" I responded.

"Hmmm. Might be worth trying out," Monica remarks.

"You might be right," Samantha adds. "Frankly I could do with a round from both of them. My snatch hasn't seen much action lately."

"I know what you mean. My kitty hasn't seen any action since the last frat party of the year at Baylor and then the guy's cock wasn't all that impressive." States Monica.

"I'm sure the guys will be more than willing to help you girls out," I say with a smile.

"So was that all that happened last night?" Samantha asks.

"Oh hell no. It got even better, let me tell ya." I reply and begin telling them about the midnight shower. I explained to them how Bill, Mark, and I used the same shower and how they both washed me. How they took turns fingering my ass and cunt.

I recounted how they were spit-roasting me as we got caught fucking by Sean and how I exploded and squirted Mark's dick out of my pussy.

"So this morning wasn't the first time you had squirted like that then?" Monica queried.

"No, it wasn't. Although this morning's squirt was more powerful than last night's," I answered. I then proceeded to tell them of Sean's really thick cock, how it is much bigger than Bill's, and how he filled me with the biggest load of jizz I had ever had in me.

I notice at this point that both Monica and Samantha have a hand between their legs and they are definitely pleasuring themselves as they listen to my sordid tales. I continued to reveal the events of last night's foursome and how they made me air-tight for the first time.

Both girls were moaning quite a bit as I explained how tight a fit Bill's cock in my ass was paired with Sean's extra thick cock in my puss. They were really getting hot and bothered when I described Mark deep fucking my throat.

"I thought your voice sounded kind of hoarse today," Samantha mumbled as she twisted one of her nips.

"Yeah, my throat is definitely irritated a bit from being skull fucked," I replied. Continuing to regal my girlfriends, I told them how pleasing it felt to have all my holes filled with cum almost at the same time.

Then I mentioned that the three of them kindly cleaned me up and about offering Sean a chance to come back to my tent and try to stuff his dick in my ass. Finally, I explained to them about how after breakfast Mark and Bill ate my pussy, and that led up to the point of them showing up and recording my fun.

"How did you like being recorded while having sex?" Monica asked.

"Well, I didn't know that the two of you were recording me at the time. But damn, it makes me feel all tingly just thinking about it. I am going to need to have copies of those. I'm getting wet just thinking about watching myself getting fucked," I say as I start to join my two girlfriends in rubbing our clits.

"Would you like to be recorded again?" Samantha inquired.

"Oh hell yeah! That would be so freakin hot," I reply. "You know what else is freakin hot?"

"What?" Monica and Samantha say at the same time.

"The three of us sitting here on the beach playing with our kitties!" I remark.

"Shit, yeah. This is pretty fucking hot," Samantha says.

"Uh-huh. I wish my puss was getting a little more action than just my fingers though," Monica adds.

"Well, maybe I can help out with that," I imply as I roll over and push Monica's thighs apart. Monica's fingers stop, and then she lifts them away from her clit. I lean in and lick from the bottom of her slit to her clit.

She moans and squirms a little bit. "Fuck," Monica exhales and then says. "It's been so long since we've done this!"

"Since just before high school graduation, I think." States Samantha.

"I think you're right," Monica moans as I continue to ravish her cunt with my tongue. "Oh shit that feels so fucking good. I forgot how good it is."

While eating Monica's pussy, felt Samantha's fingers begin to explore mine. We were not lesbians and we weren't really bi either. We have been friends since elementary school. Once our teen years started creeping up on us and our bodies started changing we began experimenting.

What else do you think happens when girls have slumber parties, we explore our bodies and find out how to please each other and ourselves. This was pretty much a regular occurrence straight through high school. None of us had ever mentioned being with any other girls except for ourselves.

So I think our sexual acts with each other fall more into the category that we love each other like sisters and would do anything for each other. We would even sexually please each other, out of love and not lust.

Now here we are years later, helping to pleasure one another. It really gives me a warm feeling that we can do this for each other without any fear of what the other thinks. We truly are blessed to be great friends... family.

Having had plenty of sexual releases recently, I stopped eating Monica. "Sam, why don't you eat Mon for a while and I can give your puss some attention."

"Sounds good," Samantha says as she takes my place between Monica's legs.

I then move in behind Samantha, her pussy is leaking. I get her to spread he knees apart a bit as she kneels. Finally with them apart enough I have better access. With my fingers, I spread her labia apart and insert a finger into her hot box.

Samantha's moans join with Monica's as I play with her snatch. I push a second finger into her, moving them in and out. I rotate my hand every so often to stimulate different areas in her cooch.

A warm breeze blows and I feel it cool the juices on my twat, it makes me shiver slightly. It feels kind of nice as it gives somewhat of relief from the heat, even if it is just for a fleeting moment. Monica is becoming more vocal as Samantha works her cunt over.

Knowing that Monica is getting close to cumming, I push my fingers a bit deeper into Samantha's quim. I bent my fingers downward in search of her G-spot. Once I find it Samantha's body goes rigid for a few seconds. She then loosens up and starts eating Monica again.

"Oh fuck! I'm close," Monica bellows. Taking that as my queue, I use my thumb on Samantha's clit as I use my two fingers to rub her g-spot.

Their moaning becomes almost continuous, only stopping as they gasp for breath. Samantha starts wiggling her ass and pushing her cunt back into my fingers, the squelching sound from my fingers working her wet pussy is almost as loud as their combined moaning

"YES! YES! YES!" Monica shouts out as she cums. Suddenly Samantha's pussy clamps down on my fingers and then begins to quiver as she orgasms.

"FUUUCCCKKK!" erupts from Samantha's mouth. Both of my girlfriends scream as orgasms rip through their bodies. Samantha then collapses on top of Monica and they both are breathing quite heavily. I sit back as I watch their beautiful bodies heave as they suck air.

The sweat on their skin shimmers in the sunlight. I am so glad to have such great friends and great sisters. I love them dearly and I'm glad that we are finally back together again after spending so much time apart while in college.

This may be the beginning of our summer together, but more importantly with us all back from college; it is the beginning of the rest of our lives together. I tear up a bit thinking of the three of us. I am suddenly aware that my girlfriends are sitting up looking at me quizzically.

"What's wrong?" Monica asks.

"Yeah, What's up Ash?" Questions Samantha.

I sniffle a little and reply, "I was just thinking of how great it is for us to finally be back together again, and how we won't be going away again."

They say nothing in response. They don't have to say anything at all, them moving in and hugging me tightly means more than words. We all sob a little as we feel joyful to be with each other. We stay embraced for a few minutes until I feel someone's fingers pushing into my snatch.

I squeal and let go of my friend's embrace. Monica is grinning as I see that it's her fingers invading my honeypot. "I think it's time you got some loving now," Monica declares as he pushes me onto my back and then lowers her mouth to my slit.

She licks my cunt and the juices flow from me like the nectar of life. As Monica is attacking my pussy, Samantha moves in on my tits. With one hand she massages my right breast and plays with the nipple, she plants her lips around my left tit and begins to suck and lick the nipple.

Their ministrations on my twat and boobs are fueling my desire for an orgasm and I'm quite sure with their vigor, an orgasm will happen quickly enough. Monica changes tactics a bit and starts paying more attention to my clit with her mouth, but inserts a couple of fingers as well.

I could feel my orgasm building as both of my beautiful and sexy girlfriends pleasured my erogenous zones. Monica hit my G-spot just right and it sent me over the edge. "Shiiiittt! Oh fuckkkk that feels great," I blurt out.

My body shook with pleasure as a pretty intense orgasm rippled through me. Samantha and Monica stopped playing with me, however, Samantha leaned in and gave me a deep kiss on the lips. We hadn't kissed in years, we practiced kissing with each other when we were younger. We had to prepare for kissing with boys.

After breaking our kiss Samantha moved aside and Monica switched with her, she also gave me a really nice kiss as well. I could taste my own pussy on her lips.

Monica and Samantha truly switched as Monica started kissing down my neck and making her way to my tits.

Meanwhile, Samantha nestled her head between my legs and started eating me. This was pure heaven. Both of my very best friends, my sister's were giving me pleasure again. I reveled in the attention and lost myself in the pleasure, moaning as they worked over some of the most sensitive areas of my body.

I just laid back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the ride. I wasn't sure how much time had elapsed, but I snapped out of my sexually blissful trance when I heard a familiar voice speaking.

"Is this okay?" I open my eyes and see Mark positioned behind Samantha. She stops eating me long enough to speak.

"Please Mark, take me!" She replies and goes back to eating me. I watch as Mark pushes his hips forward and Samantha moans into my twat as Mark fills her cooter with his ten-inch rod. The guys must have seen us making out or at the very least heard our screams and moans from the island.

"Oh FUCKKKK! That's thick," comes out of Monica's mouth as I look to my right and I see Bill stuffing Monica's cunt with his thick cock. I never heard the asshole ask if it was ok to fuck her, but it appeared that Monica could care less.

She looked happy to have her pussy filled with dick and her moans around my nipples also showed that she was enjoying it. I could feel Samantha being pushed into my cunt every time that Mark fully sheathed his man sword inside of her.

As my girls were getting fucked by Mark and Bill their attention to me waned. I was obviously not going to complain at the inattention of my pleasure after all I had received so far this weekend. Monica and Samantha needed to get laid, and who I was to interfere in their achieving sexual gratification?

I lightly pushed Samantha and Monica away from me and I moved back to my beach towel. As I had moved out of the way the four of them also moved and changed up their positions. Monica now had Bill lying down and she was riding him reverse cowgirl. She was watching me as I stroked my clit.

What a sight to behold. Monica has a dainty little pussy with very small labia minora. To watch those cute little lips stretch around Bill's thick shaft as he pumps in and out of her is so fucking hot. Her perfect 36 C titties bounce as she humps Bill.

She has half-dollar-sized puffy areolas that are light brown in color and her hard nipples look like pencil erasers. Bill has his hands wrapped around her small waist guiding her as they screw.

Monica's natural lubrication is creating a white creamy film on Bill's penis. I really want to lick it off, but I am really enjoying watching my friends having sex with guys in front of me for the first time. This really turns me on.

Not once have I ever thought of watching my friends have sex before other than when we were teenagers and playing with ourselves. But now watching them get boned, it's absolutely amazing. I stop playing with my clit and insert two fingers into my sopping wet puss.