The Camping Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So later tonight, when Sean and his buddies meet up with us at the showers to fuck me, are you two going to join in for one last fling of the camping trip?" I posed the question to my friends.

"I'm definitely in to get to get fucked tonight!" Samantha exclaimed. "How about it Mon?"

"Yeah, I'm in!" Replied Monica.

"Awesome! It'll be an orgy!" I said with excitement. "Question?"

"Whatcha got?" Monica replied.

"How do you two feel about us setting up our phones to record the orgy tonight?" I asked, "We are planning on having a watch party with Lexi, Rob, and Dan eventually. What if we brought along some bonus footage!"

"Well there is already footage of all of us being fucked at the gangbang, so I don't have a problem with it." Answered Samantha.

"Why the hell not," Monica replied. "I'm sure we would watch it again and again and Mark would love to see it."

"Very good then. Let's head to the showers early and set up the cameras ahead of time so that the guys don't know that we are recording." I offered. "We don't want any performance anxiety."

We all laughed.

"We should probably all charge up our phones beforehand," Monica suggested. So we all plugged our phones into our battery packs for charging and rested up before our orgy later.

We had let the campfire die down as the night went on and it was now down to nothing but lightly glowing coals. It was 11:30 p.m. another half hour before Sean and his buddies would meet up with us at the showers.

"I guess it's time to head to the showers and set up," I said as I grabbed the water bucket and doused the coals.

"Yup, let's grab our stuff and go," Samantha suggested.

The three of us went to our tents, lanterns in hand. Once I got in my tent I grabbed my toiletry bag and towel and went to leave, then I realized that there was no need to wear my micro-monokini to the showers this late so I stripped it off. Upon exiting my tent I noticed that Monica and Samantha were both nude as well.

We headed out of the adult campground sites and made our way over to the showers wearing nothing but flip-flops, flaunting our nude bodies by the light of our lanterns. On the way, we discussed how we would set up our phones in the showers to capture as much of the action as possible.

I also asked them if it would be ok if I had the guys make me air-tight all night. They quickly agreed to it as they wanted to see it for themselves after I had told them about it at the beach yesterday. So we decided that as the guys rotated from using my holes, they would fuck the guys who weren't currently using me.

With our plans in place, we made it to the showers and the three of us entered into the men's side. We set up our phones to record with the best angles to capture as much clear footage as possible. With just three phones we were limited in what we could do.

We had one phone focused on the center bench where I would be getting fucked. The angle for recording would give a back and side view of me so that it would clearly show the guys cocks fucking my ass and pussy. It would also allow the viewer to see that I was getting my throat fucked as well, but it wouldn't be as detailed of a shot would be for my ass and cunt.

Samantha's phone was positioned to capture where she would be getting fucked by the guys and also would give a decent view of me getting throat fucked. Finally, Monica's phone was positioned to film her being fucked and it also covered the entrance to the showers so that we could film the guys coming in and their reactions to three naked young ladies.

We stood there watching the entrance, waiting for the guys to show up and making some idle chit-chat. It wasn't too long before Sean walked through the entrance and into the showers, following behind him were five more middle-aged dads. They all looked in relatively decent shape which was a plus, but Sean brought along more guys than I suggested.

Sean could see the look on my face as I realized he brought more of his camp buddies with him than he was supposed to.

"I'm sorry Ashley," Sean said as he pleaded for forgiveness. "Rumors got a little out of hand there is still one more guy that is waiting for all of his family to go to bed. I hope you're not too mad at me?"

"Well, there are a few more guys than I expected," I replied trying to hide my excitement as a disappointment. "But Monica and Samantha want to have some fun too. So the more the merrier!"

"Ohhh, what a relief." Sean sighed, "I was afraid that you would cancel on us."

"Nope. It's all good." Then I added, "There are some rules though guys. If you don't like them or follow them you can leave. First of all, NO means NO! If we don't want to do something or like something then it doesn't happen.

Second of all, you can't be too rough with us. That means leaving no marks of any kind on our bodies, no welts, no hickies, no bruises. Thirdly and this applies only to me, I want to be air-tight all night. That means you get to fuck my pussy and mouth all you want, but only Sean gets my ass for the night. The rest of you can rotate around my holes and Monica and Samantha.

The fourth rule is, you can cum anywhere you want to. We girls are all on birth control so you can fill our cunts with all the baby batter you want. Lastly, let's have fun and fuck until we can't fuck anymore!" I finished laying out the rules. "Are you all good with that?"

All the guys quickly agreed to the rules. "Make sure you guys tell the other guy when he shows up about the rules." They all nodded that they would. "Any questions?" The guys shook their heads no, "Alrighty then, let's fuck!"

All the guys quickly undressed for us. Of course, their dicks varied in size. Sean's cock was twice as thick as all the others, he was as thick if not thicker than a beer can and a nice six inches long. There was one guy who might have been an inch smaller than Sean, but the rest of the guys were longer. I'd say they were all between six and nine inches in length and mostly slender.

"Come with me Sean," I said as I grabbed his hand and led him to the bench that we would use. I put my hand on his hard thick cock, "First you need to fuck my pussy and get us all nice and wet so that you can shove this monster up my ass"

I laid Sean down on his back on the bench, I climbed on him in the cowgirl position and began to rub his large mushroom head up and down my slit. With each pass that his cock made I would add some pressure until finally, his thick shaft slid inside my twat. Sean buried himself inside me, he sat still while relishing my tight cunt gripping his dick and me enjoying the fullness of his shaft.

Slowly he began to fuck my pussy and I laid down on top of him pressing my 34 double d's into his chest. "After everyone is done fucking us," I whispered in his ear. "Stay behind, I need your thick cock to stretch Monica's cunt for us and then you can fuck Samantha too."

"Okay." Sean agreed. Then he kissed me and began to pound my pussy harder and faster. With the position I was in, I could look around and check out what my girls were up to. Monica was on her back sucking a guy's dick while another was eating her pussy. Samantha was bent over a bench getting railed from behind and the two remaining guys were standing on either side of me and Sean waiting to make me air-tight.

Sean's pounding was bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm. He may not have the length, but his thick cock sure rubbed all the right places. I sat up on his pelvis and then started bouncing up and down on his prick. He grabbed my tits and repeatedly squeezed them. His hands felt good as he played with my breasts, I began to slow down fucking him and began to grind and gyrate on his shaft.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" Sean sang out. My change to gyrating must have set him off.

"Fucking do it, baby! Cum in pussy!" I yelled out. That was enough for Sean and I felt his cock jump in my cunt as he unleashed the first stream of hot man juice into me and that was enough to bring me to an orgasm. I screamed out in joy as my snatch milked Sean's cock.

I laid back down enjoying the high from our shared orgasm. We rested and watched everyone else fuck for a minute. Monica was now blowing the guy who had been eating her and the guy that had previously been in her mouth was now fucking her cunt.

"OH, YESSS! PUMP ME FULL OF JIZZ!" I heard Samantha exclaim. I turned in time to see her shaking from an orgasm and the guy pulling out of her pussy followed by a good amount cum.

I stood up releasing Sean's cock from my vagina and quickly caught his cum in my left hand as it leaked out of me. "Are you ready for my ass?" I asked Sean.

"Definitely!" He declared as he stroked his cum covered cock, keeping it nice and hard for me. I spun around into the reverse cowgirl position this time. The last time we did this I was in the regular cowgirl and it was difficult for me to deep throat a cock, this time I'd be laying down on my back and could tilt my head back far enough to deep throat properly.

Using the cum that had pooled in my hand, I began to rub it around my asshole and then started working some inside my rectum. Once I felt that I had lubed my ass up enough, with Sean's help we guided his shaft to my rosebud and I slowly began to lower myself unto his thick cock.

It seemed like it was taking forever for my anal ring to stretch wide enough for him to enter me, but eventually, the head of his cock slipped passed my ring. A sigh of relief slipped from my lips. After a few seconds of growing accustomed to Sean's girth, I slowly lowered myself down so that my ass was firmly planted on his pelvis.

I had six thick inches filling my ass, and it felt great. I enjoyed the fullness for a moment and then laid my back down on Sean's chest. I angled myself slightly to the side so that my head would be next to Sean's. He wrapped his arms around my torso to hold me steady.

"Okay guys, my pussy and mouth need filling!" I proclaimed. The two dads that had been waiting next to me and Sean moved in. The guy closest to my head went for my mouth, I tilted my head back to allow him to slide his long cock down my throat. As he began to fuck my throat, the other guy pushed his dick into my cunt.

The guy in my cunt was the short dick dad and if it weren't for Sean's thick cock in my ass filling me up so much I probably wouldn't have got any pleasure from such a thin short cock. He was enthusiastic though and the stubble of his shaved pubes rubbing against me when he thrust into me, helped to stimulate my clit.

Sean was content with letting the little guy do all the work at the moment. Which was fine for right now, but I certainly hope that he will give my ass a good fucking eventually with his fat cock. Having all my holes filled and the way I was positioned, I couldn't see much going on except for the thrusting hips of the guy fucking my throat and some blurry images from my peripherals.

I could only rely on my sense of hearing to know what was going on with Monica and Samantha. Judging by the loud sounds of slapping flesh and all the moans and groans, they were both being fucked pretty well.

"I'M CUMMING!" Shouted one of the dads, and it wasn't the one in my beaver. It was then followed by some grunting and since I couldn't hear one of the girls respond, it was clear that whoever just had a load deposited in their snatch also had a mouthful at the moment.

Short dick Dad picked up his pace, pushing my body forward. I could feel Sean's cock slipping out of my ass, but then the dad in my mouth started pushing back with his thrusts. Between the two of them, they were pistoning me on Sean's cock and the continual stretching of my ass with each movement was building up an orgasm for me.

The friction of Sean's thick cock in my rectum sent tiny jolts to my core, I can even feel my rectum squeezing around the ridge of his cock head. The intense feelings of which I have never felt before. I have made up my mind, I will ask for Sean's contact info. This feeling is too great not to experience again and again, I just hope that he would be willing to have sex with me again.

It was getting to be too much for me, all the pleasure from having my holes filled and most especially from Sean's thick shaft in my ass. It was like a transformer exploded inside of me, electrical sparks shot out through every nerve in my body. I shook almost like I was having a seizure.

My vagina and rectum both clamped down on the cocks in my ass and pussy. Thankfully I moan on the cock in my mouth as I orgasm instead of having my jaw clamp down on it. I feel short dick man blow his load into my cunt, causing another smaller orgasm. With a second moan coming from my mouth, the cock in my throat twitches and I can feel the hot cum shooting down into my esophagus.

Reflexively I try and swallow, but I can't with the cock down my throat. Instead, I focus on breathing in and out through my nose. After a few more spurts of jizz the dad whose cock is in my mouth pulls out. I quickly swallow and take a breath and suddenly there is another cock passing through my lips and into my mouth.

I also feel a new longer prick sliding into my pussy. The fullness returns now that short-dick dad has moved on. This new dad must have a slightly curved penis as I can feel extra pressure on my G-spot as he fucks me. Sean is back to remaining stationary inside my ass. I'm sure he is getting some pleasure feeling the other dad's cock sliding in and out of my pussy through the membrane between my cunt and rectum.

"Oh yes! Fuck my ass!" Samantha yells. I smile kind of or at least to the best of my abilities with a hard shaft sawing in and out of my mouth.

In a way, I feel deprived of my senses. With my sight gone, I was hoping that my hearing would heighten, but with all the different sounds coming from everybody I was having a hard time focusing on my girls. I am sure that they are having a good time, but it would feel more special to be able to see them having fun or at the very least hear them.

I can't even see myself having fun except for a selection of pelvis's thrusting into my face. It would be nice to watch the cock in my pussy moving in and out, watching my lips pull away as he withdraws and then fold in and disappear as he pushes back inside of me. Or to watch my breasts bounce up and down as I'm being fucked.

Instead, I am relying on my sense of touch, the feeling from all my nerves sending the sensation to my brain to visualize in my head. Resigning myself to using my brain's eye to see, I lose myself to my imagination. In my head, I imagined the holy trinity of Chris's from the Marvel Movies. Chris Hemsworth is fucking my ass, and Chris Evans is pounding my cunt, while Chris Pratt is shoving his cock down my throat.

I am oblivious to everything around me until I feel Chris Evans unload his balls into my snatch, I briefly think that he is impregnating me and then I come to my senses. The dad that was fucking my pussy had just cum inside me. Sean was still holding out and had yet to cum inside my ass. Within seconds I had another new cock shoved into my vagina and seconds later my throat was flooded with spunk from the dad fucking my face.

He too was quickly replaced and I welcomed short dick dad into my mouth, which gave my throat a rest. With a smaller dick in my mouth, I could actually work my tongue around his cock. Short dick dad grabbed my tits and began to play with them as I sucked away at his dick. He tasted pretty good, and I wondered if I was tasting my pussy on him or was it Sam's or Mon's.

Sean began moving inside my ass, he must have had enough and needed a release. He picked up the pace and swiftly synchronized with the dad fucking my pussy. Sean would plow into my ass as the other dad would slide back out of my cunt. Soon both Sean and the other dad were fucking me at a very quick rate.

It didn't take too long for me to reach an orgasm. My stomach would tighten and release over and over as I came and the guys just kept going. Soon another orgasm had racked my body. My moans around short dick dad's cock brought him to an orgasm and he shot a couple ropes of sperm into my mouth.

I swallowed it all and then his short dick was replaced with a much longer one. The new cock immediately plunged far down my throat until his balls were slapping my nose. A few moments later both Sean and the dad in my cunt slammed themselves balls deep inside of me. I could feel their pricks twitching inside of me as they came, but Sean's cum was so hot as it filled my rectum that I thought I was burning up from the inside out.

The cocks in my mouth and pussy were again quickly replaced and somehow after filling my ass with what felt like gallons of hot lava, Sean was still rock hard and planted firmly in my butt.

I was in such a euphoric state that I lost track of time, it could have been hours or days. How many times had each of the dads fucked me? I didn't know. I barely heard that the last dad had finally shown up, there was some brief discussion and I think Samantha said that his cock felt huge inside of her.

I heard Monica shout out, asking the guy fucking her why he stopped. I think he said he thought he saw something, then they went back to fucking. I continued to have orgasm after orgasm of varying intensity. But it all blended together until I felt a huge shaft enter my pussy. It wasn't as thick as Sean's but it was close. It was thicker than the other dad's, so this must be the dad that was late to the party.

Not only was the new dad nice and thick but he had a long dick too. It was long enough for him to reach my cervix and I don't think he had all of his cock inside me. This dad was good! He was taking long and slow strokes, he was enjoying my cunt to the fullest and I was enjoying it just as much.

As he continued to slowly fuck me I could hear some of the other dad's saying that they were done and couldn't get it up anymore. Thankfully I still had three hard dicks filling me up. I hoped they could hold out for a while longer as I loved this feeling of being full.

Unfortunately, it wasn't too long before the prick in my mouth started to spasm sending a less than impressive amount of cum down my throat. The dad's cock began to shrivel in my mouth and I could swallow once again. Then my mouth was empty for the first time in who knows how long that night. I took a couple of deep breaths and once my breath was regulated, I lifted my head to watch the new dad fuck me.

"Uncle Dave!" I blurted out.

"Ashley! OH FUCK!" My Uncle Dave shouts as he buries himself in my pussy right against my cervix and floods my uterus with his incestuous seed.

"OHHH FUCKKKK!" I scream as a powerful orgasm explodes inside of me and I squirt all over my Uncle, Sean, and myself. Sean loses it and unleashed hot cum into my bowels again triggering yet another powerful orgasm for me.

"I... I gotta go!" My Uncle declared, he quickly pulled himself free of my spasming pussy, grabbed his clothes, and ran out of the showers. I just sat there staring at the entrance and feeling the cum flow out of my well-used cunt.

"I should probably go too," said one of the dads, and the others also agreed. They quickly got dressed and left.

Sean was holding on to me clearly unsure of what to do. "I think I should probably get going too," he said. That snapped me out of my trance.

"No!" I asserted. "You can't go yet, we need your thick cock to stretch Monica's pussy so we can give her a special gift!"

I removed Sean's arms from around me and sat up. I rubbed my lower legs a bit to get the blood flowing again and then I stood up, Sean's cock pulled free of my ass and so much of his cum just poured out my gaping asshole. Samantha and Monica came over to me.

"Ash, are you-" I held up my hand and stopped Monica.