The Camping Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's all rinse off and get ready for Monica's gift," I announced pleasantly as if nothing had happened. The four of us turned on a couple of the showers and helped rinse each other off. Once we were done I led Monica and Sean over to the center bench where I got fucked all night.

"Okay Sean, time to stretch out Monica's pussy for us," I said. They both looked at me in uncertainty. I nodded my head that it was fine and then Sean laid Monica's back down on the bench. Monica spread her legs open as Sean positioned his cock at the entrance to her vagina.

Sean very slowly and carefully worked his super thick six-inch prick inside of Monica's tight little pussy. Monica was about to cum and probably would have if Sean hadn't decided to remain still until she grew accustomed to his girth. A few minutes later Monica let Sean know that she was ready.

Very slowly Sean pulls his shaft out until just his head is inside her vagina, then he just as slowly pushes back in. He repeats his motions again and again, and with each new thrust, he increases his speed. In no time Monica is having an orgasm. Unlike her usual self, she is quiet as she cums.

Sean is now fucking Monica's snatch with great ferocity, her 36 C cup breasts are swinging in a circular motion as Sean thrusts into her. It is beautiful to watch each breast moving in the same manner but in different directions. Her tits are absolute perfection, they could easily be on the cover of any men's magazine and receive the highest praise.

"I'm going to cum." Sean announces.

"Cum inside her." I responded, "We need the lubrication!"

Sean pushed himself into her as far as he could. We watched as his nut sack bounced up and down as he made his deposit into her honeypot. Monica whelped in delight as another orgasm hit her as he filled her with cum. They both lay there motionless for a while as they caught their breath. Sean then pulled out and he watched as his cum began to flow out of her newly stretched pussy.

Sean moved away and then I sat down on the bench between Monica's legs. "Are you ready for your gift?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh," Monica nodded.

I moved my right hand to her pussy and began to rub my hand all around her gaping snatch, with my left I scoop up Sean's cum and spread it all over my right. Then I shape my hand into a cone-like shape. Monica gasps, she has figured out what her gift is. I place my fingers tips into her open cunt and began to work them inside.

My fingers start to disappear, I'm just at my second knuckles as I first meet with resistance. Carefully I push further in and I am in up to the last knuckles. Just one little push and my whole hand is sucked into Monica's twat.

"Oh God." Escapes her lips.

I look deep into her eyes and I start to wiggle my fingers and twist my hand a little bit in a back-and-forth motion. My hand rubbed against her g-spot and she began shaking and I felt a warmth of moisture spread up my arm and splash against my body. Monica squirted and had a surprised look on her face.

"Yesss, that feels so goooodd!" I hear from Samantha. I turn my head and see that Sean has buried his dick in Sam's kitty and has a hold of her huge 38 double d tits. They begin to fuck and I return my attention to Monica.

I curl up my fingers and make a fist. I start out twisting my fist inside her and then begin to move it in a small saw-like motion. My wrist slowly disappears and then reappears as I gently fist Monica's snatch. More and more of my arm disappears with each stroke as I fist her deeper and deeper until my fist touches her cervix. She sighs as I have reached her greatest depths.

Knowing the room that I have to work with, I piston my fist inside her cunt and rotate it as I go. Monica's breath begins to become labored, a good sign that another orgasm is building inside of her. Behind me, I hear the slapping of flesh as Samantha and Sean fuck each other.

I continue to ram my fist back and forth through Mon's tight love tunnel. I can feel her pussy rippling very lightly around my fist and arm, she is getting close. Then it hits. Her whole body convulses and she quickly grabs my arm and pulls my fist deep inside her and holds it there with a death grip as she shudders.

Eventually, she calms and looks satisfied, "More please." She begs with a lustful grin.

She lets go of my arm and again I start to saw my fist inside of her. This time, however, I move my left hand and rub her clit at the same time. In a matter of seconds her body goes straight for a moment and I get covered in her ejaculate as she squirts

once again. The lust in her eyes tells me to keep going, I smile at her and carry on with my ministrations.

"OH, YESSS! PUMP ME FULL OF CUM!" Screams Samantha.

"FUCK! FUCKKKK!" Sean grunts, as he fills Samantha with his juice.

I decided to try something different and pull my fist back a little. I unfurl my fingers and push my hand all the in until I reach her cervix. Gently with my fingers, I began to massage Mon's cervix, I knew it was having the desired effect when her breaths became quick and shallow and then I added the coup de grace.

Bending over I moved my head to Monica's pussy, opened my mouth, and started sucking and teasing her clit. Instantly she convulsed her snatch clamping down on my hand and arm. My mouth filled with her juices as she squirted, there was so much that my mouth overflowed and it sprayed all over us. Once she stopped squirting I closed my mouth and held her essence without swallowing.

I withdrew my hand from her pussy and then moved up her body grabbing her face, I mashed our mouths together and shared her juices with her. We both swallowed and then french kissed for a minute before breaking off for some air.

"Hey Mon, can I fist fuck you too?" Samantha pleaded.

"Sh-sh-sure," Monica gasped in some air. "Just give me a moment."

I got up off of Monica and sat down next to Sean. "So what do say Sean, you got one more fuck in you tonight?" I asked.

"If you can get me hard again, I will gladly fuck you." He answered.

So I got down on my knees between his legs. I lifted his limp cock up from the bench and started licking around his head with my tongue, paying close attention to his frenulum. His shaft slowly began to swell, so I sucked his entire shaft into my mouth. As he grew in girth I had no choice but to give up more and more of his cock as my mouth just couldn't open wide enough to accommodate all of him.

Finally, his cock is rock hard for me once again I straddle him as he sits on the bench. With one hand on his shoulder to steady myself, I use my other hand to bring his thick log to my beaver. I slide down onto his shaft with ease and then I wrap my arms around his neck and I go for a kiss.

Sean also wraps his arms around my body, pulling me in tight to his chest. Sean doesn't fuck me, he makes love to me. This is what I needed right now, slow passionate lovemaking. We continued to kiss, our lips never breaking contact as he gently thrusts his rod in and out of me. It feels wonderful and I lose myself in his embrace.

Occasionally I come to enough to hear Samantha fisting Monica and especially Monica's enjoyment of it. Mostly I focus on the man holding me tenderly as he sheaths and unsheaths his man sword inside of me. All too soon I feel Sean begin to twitch inside me and a little bit of warmth fills my kitty, it's just enough to give me one last orgasm of the night. It wasn't mind-blowing, but it felt good nonetheless.

Once we disengaged, and saw that Monica and Samantha were finished. We decided to clean up all the cum that was all over the benches and the floor. With Sean's help, we finished up in a few minutes and then we all took a shower together. There was no hanky panky, just friends helping each other wash.

As we finished packing things up I grabbed my phone and stopped the recording. Sam and Mon did as well. Then I walked over to Sean. "Hey uh, Sean." I hesitantly spoke, "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me your contact info. Maybe we can get together again sometime."

"Sure, I'd like that" he answered. With a smile on my face, I entered his contact info into my phone. We said our goodbyes and Sean headed back to his family while Monica, Samantha, and I began our walk back to our campsite.

Monica and Samantha entwined their arms with mine. Not a word was spoken only the crickets and tree frogs were talkative tonight. As we walked I started seeing my Uncles face and the look upon it as he realized that he was fucking his brother's daughter. Then the look changed as his cock and balls spewed his baby batter into my uterus.

I took my birth control pill this morning, right? I did. I'm quite sure I did. Again my Uncle's face popped up, and again and again as we walked back to the camp. Each time I saw his face as he came inside of me, it was like I could feel a ghostly cock in my pussy filling me with sperm each time. Over and over it played in my head, flashing before my eyes. The girls stopped me in front of my tent.

My uncle fucked me. My Uncle fucked me. My Uncle Fucked me. My Uncle Fucked Me.

"MY UNCLE FUCKED ME!" I screamed.

Then it all went black.

To be continued with the final part of The Camping Trip series.

Please remember to rate and comment on the story.